我们应该彻底改掉粗心的习惯。
9,快点,我们劝他再试一次
6,他的车开得快了一点。
3,你将必须更加努力学习
5,顺便问一下,如果情形是那样的话,为将来进一步深造奠定基础。,你哥哥在家吗,这个小孩经常惹上麻烦。
4,我要好好学习英语,他坚持要自己亲自去趟学,要不然你就要迟到了。
10,母亲告诉我别担心任何事。
提问者采纳
2 By the way,7 Mother told me not worry about anything, or you will be late ,5 We persuade him to try again,6 Be hurry , you should study harder,, is your brother home ,3 The child
in trouble,1 He drives his car faster,10 We
should study hard for the foundation of the futher study,4 If it is such a
situation ,9 They insisted on that they themselves go to
school ,8 we should ge rid of carelessness,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
as is the case, 8, your brother in,, we should completely give up the habit of careless, hurry up! Otherwise you will be late, we advised him to try again 6, his drive a little faster, 3, you will have to work harder to learn 5, 2, 4, I would like to learn English in order to lay the foundation for further education in the future, By the way, the children often get into trouble, 10, 9, 7, insisted he go to school themselves, the mother told me do not worry about anything,1,
1. he drives a little bit too fast.2. by the way, is your brother home?3. this child always gets herself/hiself in trouble.4. if it is real, you should study even harder.5. we advised him to try again.6. hurry! or you will be late.7. my mum tells me not to worry about anything.8. we shall change the way in which we had been so careless.9. he insist on going to school by himself.10. i shall study english hard so that i will build a solid base for further studying in future.
1 He drives too fast. 2 By the way, is your brother at home ? 3 The child is get in trouble frequently. 4 In such a
condition , you should study harder. 5 We persuade him to try again. 6 Be hurry , or you will be late . 7 Mother told me not to worry about anything. 8 we should get rid of carelessness. 9 He insisted on to go to school by himself . 10 We should study hard for the foundation of the futher study.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跳大神 的文章

随机推荐