韩语翻译成中文文,谢谢。

翻译成中文,谢谢。。。_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢。。。
한나라당 박근혜 전 대표와 쇄신파가 민생예산 확보를 위해 세출예산 총액ᓀ~2조원 정도 늘려야 한다고 홍준표 대표 등 당 지도부에 각각 요구한 것으࿤ 확인됐다.
한나라당박근혜전대표와쇄신파가민 생예산확보를위해세출예산총액ĸ ~2조원 정도늘려야한다고홍준표대표 등당지도부에각각요구한것으D 확인됐다. 大国家党前代表朴槿惠和革新派民生,为 了确保预算支出预算总额为1万亿至2万 亿韩元左右,应该增加洪准杓分别代表等 党指导部的要求,从26日得到确认。
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
passenger fare 客运票价 passenger fare.. 1. 客运费航海及海运专业英语词汇P-33(英语,专业翻译,免
乘客电梯 passenger elevator
朴槿惠前大国家党的代表和福利总预算的改革浪潮,拨款,以确保从1到20000亿韩元,增加的程度,党的领导人,包括hongjunpyo26天代表,以确认每个人声称。
大国家党前代表朴槿惠和革新派民生,为了确保预算支出预算总额为1万亿至2万亿韩元左右,应该增加洪准杓分别代表等党指导部的要求,从26日得到确认。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成汉语,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成汉语,谢谢
Many people use email to communicate with each other. If you have access to a computer, it’s a great way to send messages easily , quickly and as often as you like. No longer is it necessary to find a pen or paper, not to mention an envelope or a stamp. Are we missing anything by not writing actual letters to people? Is the experience of receiving such letters worth the trouble of writing them? Most people would probably reply, “No, it’ s a w this is a much better system. “It’s hard to argue against such a viewpoint. However, I would like to try. I believe that the kinds of letters people used to write tended to be more meaningful than billions of emails sent today. of course,when it comes to sending quick messages, email is the best. If time is important, email is particularly useful. If, however,you want really to reach out and touch someone, a letter is more personal. Handwritten letters are the most personal. If you can type fast, you can fit a lot into a letter. What’ s lacking is that special sense of the person that comes from seeing her or his handwriting. As long as it’ s legible (可辨认的) , it doesn’t matter how tidy it is. When someone sits down and writes just for you,you feel that when you are reading it. Though I’m a teenager, I admit that I feel too excited to receive a letter in the mail. I love seeing my name written by hand on an envelop. You make yourself a nice cup of coffee, sit down in a comfortable place,open your letter, and enjoy everything that the person put into those words just for you. What a gift !
提问者采纳
许多人都用电子邮件和别人进行沟通
如果你已经拥有了一台电脑 轻轻松松随时随地的发邮件来和别人快速高效的交流真是一大乐趣 纸笔都不需要了 就更不用提信封和邮票了我们不跟别人认认真真的写信交流就会错过什么吗?收到信时的体验可以抵得过写信的麻烦吗?大部分人都会说那简直就是浪费纸张 不是有更方便的方式吗!当然 得不出什么定论来 我要亲自试一试我相信过去人们所写的那种信件的意义要胜过今天的数百万封电子邮件 当然在速度方面电邮是当之无愧的 而且时间的确很宝贵 然而 如果你真的是想跟别人进行深层次的沟通 写信还是更有效的手写信件可能更私人化 如果你打字很快 信件的内容会很充实 但是收信人看到你的字迹时的那种特别的感觉就没有了 只要字还可以辨认 脏一点也没关系的 如果有人真的坐下来静静的为你写一封信 当你读起它的时候你是可以感受到的虽然我是一个年轻人 我也承认当我收到邮件时的喜悦 但我更喜欢看到我的名字被写在信封上面 你大可以自己冲一杯咖啡 找一个舒适的地方坐下来 打开信 尽情享受写信人在言辞中为你准备的私人交流 这是多么动人的礼物啊!累死~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
195人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
很多人都使用电子邮件相互沟通。如果您有机会获得一台计算机,这是一个伟大的方式来发送邮件轻松,快速,您都可以随时。不再有必要找到一种钢笔或文件,更不用提一个信封或邮票。 我们不缺少任何书面信件,人民的实际?是的经验,收到此类信件值得书写的麻烦呢?大多数人可能会回答: “不, '山浪费纸张无论如何,这是一个更好的制度。 “很难反对这种观点。不过,我想试一试。 我认为,种字母人用来撰写往往要来得更有意义,超过十亿今天发送的电子邮件。当然,说到快速发送邮件,电子邮件是最好的。如果时间是很重要的,电子邮件是特别有用。但是,如果你想真正接触和触摸别人,字母是更多的个人。 手写的信是最个人。如果您可以输入速度快,可以适当考虑了很多的信。什么是特别缺乏责任感的人,来自看到她或他的笔迹。只要它的阅(可辨认的) ,这个问题不在于它是整齐。当有人坐下并写入只是为了你,你觉得当你阅读它。 虽然我是一个十几岁,我承认,我感到太高兴能收到信的邮箱。我喜欢看到我的名字写的手放在一个信封。你自己一个不错的一杯咖啡,坐在一个舒适的场所,打开你的信,并享受一切的人投入这些话只是为了你。什么礼物!
许多人民使用电子邮件互相沟通。 如果您得以进入对计算机的, it’s一个巨大方式容易地传送信息,象您迅速和一样经常喜欢。 不再是它必要发现笔或纸,不必提及信封或邮票。 Are错过任何的我们通过不写实际信给人? 收到相当文字价值麻烦的这样信的经验他们? 多数人民无论如何大概会回复, “No, it’ s浪费纸; 这是一个好系统。 艰苦“It’s为反对这样观点而辩论。 然而,我希望尝试。 I相信这信件人过去常常写比今天被送的亿万倾向于意味深长电子邮件。 当然,当谈到传送快的信息,电子邮件是最好。 如果时间是重要的,电子邮件是特别有用的。 如果,然而,您真正地想要提供援助,并且接触某人,信件是更加个人的。 Handwritten信件是最个人的。 如果您能快速地键入,您能适合很多入信件。 What’ s缺乏是特别来自看见她的感觉人或他的手写。 只要易读的it’ s (可辨认的),它doesn’t问题多么整洁它是。 当某人坐下并且为您时写,您感觉那,当您是读书它时。 Though I’m少年,我承认我感到太激动以至于不能收到一封信邮件。 我喜爱看在包围用手写的我的名字。 您做自己一杯精密咖啡,在一个舒适的地方坐下,打开您的信,并且享用人放入那些词您的一切。 礼物!
汉语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
亲爱的买家:您只要一台手机吗?单机的价格是120元,包含一块电池和一个充电器。快递用EMS给您发货,运费是30元。您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后,会立即给您发货,您将在1星期左右收到手机。如果您以后需要大量的手机,价格可以有大幅度优惠,但如果只要一台,价格只能是120元。感谢您的信任!
汗,标题写错了,翻译成英文。。。谢谢!!
提问者采纳
Dear Buyer:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile ? (书面语:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120. A battery and a charger are attached with the phone. We will send it to you by EMS, which costs $30.You can make the payment by ABC. The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week. we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities. But the price for one is only $120.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE, 翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动,如果LZ喜欢用&Thank you for trusting us&也可以。
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Hello XXX: You want one mobile only, right?
The unit price is 120 Yuan, it includes one battery and one charger.I will send it by EMS, the express fee is 30 Yuan.You can pay by &ABC&, as soon as i recieve it, i will send your mobile out. And you will recieve it in about one week.If you want large number of mobiles, i can give you great discount, but if you want one only, i have to charge you 120 Yuan.Thanks for your trust.Regards
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your trust!
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE &ABC& ,AFTER RECIVING THE MONEY,WE WILL SEND THE GOODS AT ONCE,YOU CAN GET IT IN A WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A PLENTY OF CELLS IN THE FUTURE, WO CAN MAKE A GREAT DISSCOUNT FOR YOU,IF YOU STILL WANT ONE,THE MONEY KEEPS STILL.
THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your truth!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
谁给俺翻译成中文,谢谢!
You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you. I&m sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day .... a new day with YOU in my life.
You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you. I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
你在事业上好象很成功,我羡慕你这一点。我相信我能从你那里学到很多,我一直希望你和我是平等的。如果你把我作为你的兄弟一样考虑的话,是我的荣幸。这是我接受到的最高的称赞,我谢谢你。
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy yo
You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you. I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
你在事业上好象很成功,我羡慕你这一点。我相信我能从你那里学到很多,我一直希望你和我是平等的。如果你把我作为你的兄弟一样考虑的话,是我的荣幸。这是我接受到的最高的称赞,我谢谢你。
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day .... a new day with YOU in my life.
我现在累了,我的爱人,我要和你道晚安乐。如果你在这里,我将抱着你,用各种方式来取悦和满足你,并在明天唤醒你迎接新的一天,在我的生命中的和你在一起的新一天。
回答数:265
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐