请把“We have sent him a letter for two weeks&quot什么意思;译成英语

英语句子成分练习试题及答案_百度知道
英语句子成分练习试题及答案
提问者采纳
---I love you more than her。 13我们不会让她在晚上外出的. 11? 10 Shall I call you a taxi. 4Would you please pass me the dictionary.
6. 23The school made it a rule that the students should stand up when class begins. 8Classes begin at eight every day. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语
28. 10The report sounds interesting? 28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 9。
12在这个山洞前面长着一棵高大的松树。 11就只剩下二十八美元了.Jim cannot dress himself.
29. 8Robinson Crusoe made himself a boat.I wrote a letter last night. 7Her job is to look after the children in the nursery. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town. 3That morning we talked a great deal。 15我要请人把我的录音机修理一下。
22我认为有可能用另一种方法解题. 7。
9这个盒子重五公斤. Our school is not far from my home. 13There goes the bell。
6这种事情全世界各地每天都在发生.He has read this book many times。
18男孩子们都在看士兵们操练。 21我想乘船去那里更舒服些.All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy。主系表结构 (主语 +系动词+表语 )1我的兄弟都是大学生. He didn&#39.
27,在海边的一个村子里住着一位老渔夫.26;t get nervous,夜晚长. 5 Children. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
6. 主语 + 不及物动词
27.9. 5.They have carried out the plan successfully. They pushed the door open. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语翻
习. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语
16The terrible sound made the children frightened。 24我认为与那个人谈话是无益的。 5他们把小偷释放了. 3。 双宾语结构 (主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 )1 Johnson 先生去年教我们德语。
5孩子们. 主语 + 不及物动词
21,请保持安静。
4. 3 Mrs Brown looks very healthy。 13铃响了.
8每天八时开始上课, tired and hungry。 3这个学校有一名音乐老师和一名美术老师,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化? 5. 19I have never seen the word used that way before.
8I want you to tell me the truth。 7 1919年.
9我们大家都相信Jack 是一个诚实男孩. 10Tt come.That is why he didn&#39. 7The May Fourth Movement broke out in Beijing in 1919. 8。
2今天下午我想同你谈谈。 10五年前我住在北京.You must finish reading these books in two weeks. 4The meeting will last two hours. There are so many people in the hall that it't know. 18. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
9. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
8. She showed us her many of her pictures. At last he got home. 双宾语结构 (主语 + 双宾动词 +间接宾语 +直接宾语 )1Mr Johnson taught us German last year. 66The light is on. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
30. 9Once.
4They pushed the door open。 7她的工作是在幼儿园里照看儿童。
8. Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 请把那本字典递给我好吗。7我收到了笔友从澳大利亚寄来的信. 3All of us considered him honest. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends.2There was only a well in the village。
20他感到很难跟你交谈.I want to talk with you this afternoon. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
10他不知道说什麽好. 主语 + 不及物动词
20.I received a letter from my pen friend in Australia。 KEYS分析下列句子成分1.24。
6灯亮着. 2 She went home very late yesterday evening. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
16. 请你给我弄一本新的, there stands(grows) a tall pine tree.
2他的父母给他取名为John. 6.
14He has his hair cut once a month. 5The weatherman says there’ll be a strong wind in the afternoon. 20He felt it very difficult to talk with you. 3Mary handed the wallet to the schoolmaster. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语
15. 3我们大家都认为他是诚实的. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow. 12In front of the cave, the days are short and the nights are long. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
2。 9卫兵命令我们立即离开?
12痛苦使得他叫喊起来. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
24. 11There remained just twenty-eight dollars。 7他请我们参加做游戏. 20.
6, we must fulfil it this month。 9从前,在北京爆发了“五。主谓宾结构 (主语 +及物动词 +宾语
)1昨晚我写了一封信. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语
12 主语 +及物动词 +宾语13。
2。 19我从来没看见这个字这样用过.All the students think highly of his teaching13.We will make our school more beautiful. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语
29.主系表结构 (主语 + 系动词
+主语补语 )1My brothers are all college students. 这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语19。 4客人当中有两名美国人和两名法国人. 15. 他把车票给列车员看. 我替你叫辆出租汽车好吗.四”运动. 3There is (are) a teacher of music and a teacher of art in the school。 There be 句型1今晚没有会. It is a great pleasure to talk with you 3。 11每天早晨我们都听到他大声朗读英语. There must be someone ion the office,办公室里肯定有人?30.
14. We must do whatever the people want us to do. 主语 +动词 + 形式宾语 it+ 宾语补足语+宾语7。
4十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。
14他每个月理一次发. He asked us to sing an English song。 5在过去的十年里.
10明天我要找人来修理机器. 5Great changes have taken place in my home town in the past ten years. 6Things of that sort are happening all over the world every day. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
3?复合宾语结构 (主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 )1我们叫她Alice. Mary把钱包交给校长了,开始上课时学生要起立.
2His parents named him John。
2这个村子过去只有一口井. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
习。 5天气预报说下午有大风。
8恰好那时房里没人. 奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事:主谓结构
( 主语 + 不及物动词 )1你应当努力学习. No matter how difficult the task may be。
10这个报告听起来很有意思. 17She is listening to someone telling stories. 24I thought it no use talking with that manThere be 句型1There isn’t going to be a meeting tonight. 10
I lived in Beijing five years ago,help yourself to what you like.16. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语
11.17. 8There happened to be nobody in the room。 8 Jim 还不会自己穿衣服。
6那位先生能流利地说三种语言.21,child .
8。 5你们必须在两周内看完这些书, there lived an old fisherman in a village by the sea。
16那可怕的声音把孩子们吓坏了17她正在听人家讲故事. 13We won’t let her go out at night. 4. 11Every morning we hear him read English aloud. 7There used to be a cinema here before the war. Would you please pass me the cup. 7He asked us to join in the game。
9树叶已经变黄了. 21I think it more comfortable to go there by ship.
12. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany.22. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语
10,s hard for me to find him.23。 3? 5He showed the ticket to the conductor. He made it clear that he would leave the city.7. 2Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语
5. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.
18he boys were watching the soldiers drilling. Tees turn green when spring comes。
2她昨天回家很晚. Do you know the latest news about him. 15I’ll get my recorder mended。
14二月份有二十八天.9The guards ordered us to leave at once。
6这本书是有关美国历史的书? 复合宾语结构 (主语 + 宾补动词
宾语补语 )1We call her Alice.
22I consider it possible to work out the problem in another way. 4Among the guests there were two Americans and two Frenchmen。
6我们要使学校变得更美丽. All of us considered him honest。 23学校定了一条规则.He did not know what to say. 9Will you please get me a new copy。
3这本书他读过多次了。
4他们成功地完成了计划. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
8他失业了. 主语 +及物动词 +宾语
14. 5They have set the thief free。
2冬季白天短.
12The pain made him cry out. 2In winter. 7My father has bought me a new bike。
3布朗夫人看起来很健康。
4他们把门推开了. 9This box weighs five kilos.
19. We need a place twice larger than this one. 6This term I have written three letters to my parents. Robinson Crusoe 给自己做了一只小船. 9The leaves have turned yellow. 4At the age of fifteen he became a famous pianist.主谓宾结构 (主语 + 及物动词 +宾语
10Tomorrow I’ll have someone repair the machine.5,好吗。
8我要你把真相告诉我.
25. Don&#39. 主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语
4。 10公共汽车来了. 主语 + 不及物动词25。 7. Go back where you came from.10:主谓结构
( 主语 + 不及物动词 )1You should study hard.
6We will make our school more beautiful. 8He is out of work. 我父亲已经给我买了一辆新自行车. He broke a piece of glass。
3那天早上我们谈了很多。 9。
4会议将持续两个小时. 6 This book is about the history of the United States. The old man lives a lonely life.That gentlemen can speak three languages fluently. 主语 + 系动词 + 表语
23。 7战前这儿一直有家电影院的Exercises
分析下列句子成分 1
提问者评价
谢谢 !!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Dear sir and madamACCOUNT NUMBER 5768we regret having to remind you that we have not received payment of the balance of $209.5 due on our statement for October.This was sent to you on 2 January and a copy is enclosed.We must remind you that usually low prices were quoted to you on the understanding of an early settlement.It may well be that non-payment is due to an oversight,and so we ask you to be good enough to send us your cheque within the next few days.
亲爱的先生,女士,账号:5678我们很遗憾的提醒您,我们没有收到你十月份的付款,余额为$209.5.此账单在1月2日寄出并附有复印件.我们必须提醒您,尽早支付余额罚款将会低些.没有按时收到您的付款完全有可能是因为你没有注意查收账单,所以请重视您的信誉在最近几天给我们寄上您的支票.
是你自己翻出来的吗?
当然啦:-) 不会给你东拼西凑的东西。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear sir and madam account NUMBER 5768亲爱的先生、女士的帐户号码是5768we regret having to remind you that we have not received payment of the balance of $209.5 due on our statement for October. This was s...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Hey Jam,We have a very serious problem with Sam the salesman.I've already mentioned to you two weeks ago that i have some questions for his capability to sell.And in those last two weeks i have seen him sitting here in the office everyday sleeping or playing games all day.Obviously you understand that we can not keep paying people for no reason in this company and that this behavior has to stop immediately.Not only do we not have the budget for this but also and more importantly it shows to everybody else who are trying to work hard.So i leave it up to you.If you still believe he can be helpful for our company,he gets one last chance.But then we need to set a target for him.We will have the weekly meeting every monday and for me he needs to get one new hotel or restaurant client every week.I very much do not think this should be very difficult to do.If he can not keep up with this target we will let him go to another company.You can discuss with him about it and suggest him to get started straight away.Otherwise he can leave right now and not come back.I am free to discuss whenever you want
小风爱小灰0987
我就随意一点了销售Sam现在很成问题.我两周前就对你提到过我很质疑他的销售能力.过去两周,我看他每天不是在办公室睡觉,就是整天玩游戏.很明显,你明白的,我们公司不能再平白无故的给闲人付工资,这种事必须立刻停止.不仅是因为我们没这方面的预算,而且更重要的是,这给别人都看到了,谁还努力工作?所以我把这件事交给你处理.如果你还是觉得他对公司有贡献,那他还有最后一次机会.但我们要给他定个目标.我们每周一开例会,对我来说,他要每周争取到一家新的酒店或餐馆客户.我真心觉得真并不难.如果达连这样的目标都达不到,那我们只好让他去下家公司.你可以跟他谈谈,建议他马上开始.否则,他现在就可以滚蛋,以后不用回来了.不管什么时候,有问题可以找我来谈.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我们现在和销售员Sam之间有一个十分严重的问题。我已经和你提过两个星期前我已开始质疑他的销售能力。在那两个星期中,我一直在关注他。而他每天就只坐在他的办公室中睡觉和玩游戏显而易见,我们不能让只知道玩游戏的人待在办公室里而且这种行为要立刻停止。这不仅是我们的义务,而且这对那些很努力工作的的人十分重要。所以我再次提及。如果你还是十分相信他,那么他只有最后一次机会。但是我们要给他定一...
大老板给了SAM最后的机会,SAM要被炒。
扫描下载二维码2014人教新目标九年级unit 2课文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014人教新目标九年级unit 2课文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖