以&quot什么意思;我的周末假期计划&quot什么意思;为题写一篇60词...

根据汉语提示及要求,以李明将来的计划为题,用英语写一篇60—80词的短语.提示:1.李明是一名中学生,学习刻苦,高中毕业后想去北京上大学:2.他长大后想当一名记者:3,他打算给报纸·杂志写文章:4.他希望将来环游世界.
Li Ming's PlanLi Ming is a middle school student and he works hard in school. His dream is to go to Beijing to study in a college. He's good at writing and reading and he has read a lot of books, classics, novels and magazines included.He plans to be a journalist after he graduates from college and wants to write articles for newspapers and magazines. He also dreams to travel around the world and see different country cultures and people.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译以这个假期你去哪里为题写一篇短文60词左右写清楚什么时候去的,跟谁去,去多久,去干什么.
My Holiday PlanThe summer holiday is coming soon.What will I do in my summer holiday?I am going to go on a trip with my parents.I’m going to Dongguan Park in my summer holiday.I will go with my parents.We are going to eat good food and see the flowers in Dongguan Park.We are going to climb mountains,too.We can have a picnic there and we can read magazines there,too.Of course,We will take many photos in the park.I think I will have a happy holiday this summer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据提示,以My Winter Vacation 为题写一篇...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达。& 根据提示,写一篇60词左右的短文。& 1. 今天是星期天,日。&&& 2. 天气很热,呆在家里,不用去上学。&&& 3. 看了一上午的电视,并且给Li Ming打了电话。&&& 4. 我在外边去吃饭。&&& 5. 下午和好朋友Liu Jun一起去看电影,电影很无聊。&&&&&& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
书面表达。根据提示写一篇50词左右的日记。提示:周日,我和朋友一起去钓鱼,早上7:30 我们骑自行车出发,8:00 到达河边开始钓鱼,下午4:00 返&&&&&&&&&&&& 回,整天都过得很愉快。(日期已给出)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A diary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sunday&&&& &&& && &&& November 18th&&&&&&&& &&&& && cloudy
书面表达。寒期你打算与父母一起去昆明度假,大约在那儿待一个星期。打算在那儿钓鱼、游泳、观光和赏花(enjoy the flowers)。&&&& 要求:1、开头和结尾已给出,不算入总词汇。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、总词数不超过60词。Winter holiday is coming.&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ What a great vacation! I can't wait!英语作文.以《在家的一天》为题写一篇60字左右的作文.
ejIQ69VK46
Day at homeLast weekend,my mother went to visit a friend.I am a person at home.Morning,I cleaned my room,kitchen and living room.Afternoon,I and my dog to play baseball and fly a kite,and then,I do my homework at home.I'm happy to spend a day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Last Monday my parents both went to work and they left me by myself at home. I did my homework in the morning and then I cleaned the room. I cooked lunch by myself and then after a short rest I went s...
Today is a hot day, so that I stay at home. I planned to go out with my friends, but we did not go out because of the hot weather. I finished my homework in the morning and then I wanted to play computer games. But after I played for a while,the power was off suddenly. I was so down, because I was going to win the game. How unlucky it was. Because of the power off, I have nothing to do at home. But it's too hot to go outside, so all I can do is staying at home. In order to kill the tough time, I did some previews, but after a while, I could not do it anymore. Therefore, I decided to find some books to read. Finally, I chose the Harry Potter. It was interesting book that could make me calm down. I read it for the whole afternoon until the power restored.
今天是炎热的一天,所以我就待在家里。我本来打算和朋友出去玩的,但是后来因为炎热的天气我们没有出去。早上我完成了作业,然后我就像玩电脑游戏。但是玩了一会就突然停电了。我很沮丧,因为我就要赢得比赛了,真倒霉。由于停电,我在家就没有事情可做,但是出去又太热,所以我能做的就是待在家。为了打发时间,我做了些预习,但是过了一会我就做不下去了。因此,我决定找一些书来看。最终我选择了哈利波特。这本书很有意思,我慢慢静下心来了。整个下午我一直在看这本书,直到有电为止
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cmquot 的文章

随机推荐