Finally,I hope the light can keep shining in everywhere什么意思 and at everytime. 求中文 在线等 速度

以my favorite invention 为题目的作文大概60字左右
My Favorite Invention To me,everything is so interesting in my life.Such as some inventions, which act important roles at everywhere.My favorite invention is light .It is simple but useful to everyone.It can shine that make people can see in the night and hence I think it is a symbol of hope.That's why it's so fantastic in our life. Finally,I hope the light can keep shining in everywhere and at everytime.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文 (简单点不要太复杂)My Favorite Invention我明天要交了,我英语不太好,我先在这谢谢了.不用太复杂,简单的就行,语法不要太难
My Favorite InventionTo me,everything is so interesting in my life.Such as some inventions,which act important roles at everywhere.My favorite invention is light.It is simple but useful to everyone.It can shine that make people cansee in the night and hence I think it is a symbol of hope.That's why it's so fantastic in our life.Finally,I hope the light can keep shining in everywhere and at everytime.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My brother is sport fan,he like sports.He like NBA but he don't like to play basketball.I like play basketball,but i don't like NBA.He like play football,but i don't like play football.He always play football when i eat dinner.My brother is sport fan.You are a sports fan ?
扫描下载二维码丝路花雨徭
In modern life we have many inventions.These machines are very useful.They can make things better and faster than people.A washing machine can help us wash clothes.We have more time to do that we want to doduring this time.A printing machine prints a lot of books,newspapers and other things qiickly.Buses,bikes,cars,trains,planes and shipshelr us travel faster than before.The compter is wonderful machine.It is one of the most important inventions.Today it is used in many ways.It can store innformations and work out math problems millions of times faster than a person can.In a few years,the computer may touch the lives of everyone.Even people in faraway villages.
这个是让介绍一个发明
是啊。介绍机器这个发明
可是你说了好几种发明
好吧。再来一个。关于Internet的发明。I think the most important modern invention is the Internet. With the Internet, we can do many things. For example, we can shop, learn knowledge, listen to music, and watch movies online. The Internet makes the world smaller. We can meet and talk to friends and relatives far away without spending a lot of money. We can also post our blogs online so our friends can know what we are doing by visiting our websites like QQ Space. Internet makes our life more exciting and easier.
额,,你还有别的吗??
如果没有就算了,我写这个
关于发明点灯。。。To me,everything is so interesting in my life.Such as some inventions,which act important roles at everywhere.I think the most important invention is light.It is simple but useful to everyone.It can shine that make people cansee in the night and hence I think it is a symbol of hope.That's why t's so fantastic in our life.Finally,I hope the light can keep shining in everywhere and at everytime.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以《my favourite invention》写一篇英语作文 词数在80词左右
众神战神42墢
My Favorite Invention To me,everything is so interesting in my life.Such as some inventions,which act important roles at everywhere.My favorite invention is light .It is simple but useful to everyone.It can shine that make people can see in the night and hence I think it is a symbol of hope.That's why it's so fantastic in our life.Finally,I hope the light can keep shining in everywhere and at everytime
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 everywhere you go 的文章

随机推荐