猥服出巡 Lv.4, 积分 697, 距离下一级还需 303 积分
UID578785积分697帖子精华0浮云3 猥币2745 汽油0
用满血状态下的master機打爆XXX
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限30UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间110 小时
猥乎其微 Lv.3, 积分 217, 距离下一级还需 283 积分
UID积分217帖子精华0浮云0 猥币576 汽油0
3Q楼上两位
Powered by求达人翻译歌词~~Something In Me Was Dying_keane吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,633贴子:
求达人翻译歌词~~Something In Me Was Dying收藏
Something in me was dying And my heart was heavy as stone Hard as i was trying I never could find, find my way home And your voice came out of nowhere Be my friend and give me your hand Let's take off together And then we can live wherever we land Something in me was broken And my thoughts were bitter and ill My world was blown open I couldn’t see and i couldn’t feel You said be yourself and think of me And you'll know there's nothing to fear Let's make plans together It's time to move on and get out of here Girl i need you Don’t know what I would do You will see the story through It's a cruel world And I need somewhere to hide But time goes by And your still on my side Something in me was thinking Cuz my heart was heavy as stone I gave up, was thinking I never would find, find my way home And your voice came out of nowhere Be my friend and give me your hand Let's take off together And then we can live wherever we land Girl i need you Don’t know what i would do Will you see the story through It's a cruel world And i need somewhere to hide The time goes by and your still on my side Waiting Searching Turning over Running round in circles And i've worn myself out Hoping that we'll always be together yeah we'll always be together
亲手翻译!!有一些地方我觉得很难翻,应该要自己体会意思~我试着尽量翻得原始一些,因为keane本身得歌词就比较印象派,而且我觉得英语本身就是另外一个语言,有一些感觉还有心情不能翻译成中文,应该自己去感觉~而且如果你是keane的fan就应该懂歌词的内涵。不好意思~X)(整首歌是过去式就不翻进去了)Something&in&me&was&dying&我内心的什么东西在死去And&my&heart&was&heavy&as&stone&而且我的心像石头一样重Hard&as&i&was&trying&在我努力的时候很重I&never&could&find,&find&my&way&home&我永远没有可能找到,找到我回家的路And&your&voice&came&out&of&nowhere&然后你的声音不知道从哪里出现了Be&my&friend&and&give&me&your&hand请做我的朋友然后给我你的手&Let's&take&off&together&我们一起起航(离开)吧And&then&we&can&live&wherever&we&land&然后我们可以在任何我们降落的地方生活Something&in&me&was&broken&我内心的什么东西曾经坏掉了And&my&thoughts&were&bitter&and&ill&而且我的想法很苦而且病了(很难翻译啦,自己理解吧~就是心是“病态”的意思)My&world&was&blown&open&我的世界被吹开了I&couldn’t&see&and&i&couldn’t&feel&我看不见也感觉不到You&said&be&yourself&and&think&of&me&你说做你自己也要想到我And&you'll&know&there's&nothing&to&fear&而且你知道没有什么好怕的Let's&make&plans&together&我们一起制造计划吧It's&time&to&move&on&and&get&out&of&here&该是时候前进和离开这里了Girl&i&need&you&女孩我需要你Don’t&know&what&I&would&do&不知道我会做什么You&will&see&the&story&through&你会看穿(我的)故事的It's&a&cruel&world&它是个邪恶的世界And&I&need&somewhere&to&hide&而我需要一个可以躲藏的地方&But&time&goes&by&但时间会流走And&your&still&on&my&side&而你还在我身边(也可以理解成“而你还站在我这一边支持我”)Something&in&me&was&thinking&我内心的什么东西在想Cuz&my&heart&was&heavy&as&stone&因为我的心像石头一样重I&gave&up,&was&thinking&我放弃了,在想I&never&would&find,&find&my&way&home&我永远没有可能找到,找到回家的路And&your&voice&came&out&of&nowhere&然后你的声音不知道从哪里出现了Be&my&friend&and&give&me&your&hand&请做我的朋友然后给我你的手&Let's&take&off&together&我们一起起航吧And&then&we&can&live&wherever&we&land&然后我们可以在任何我们降落的地方生活Girl&i&need&you&女孩我需要你Don’t&know&what&i&would&do&不知道我会做什么Will&you&see&the&story&through&你会不会看穿那个故事?It's&a&cruel&world&它是一个邪恶的世界And&i&need&somewhere&to&hide&而我需要一个可以躲藏的地方The&time&goes&by&and&your&still&on&my&side&但时间会流走而且你还在我的身边Waiting在等待&Searching&在寻找Turning&over&在把它(也有可能指”自己“)翻过来Running&round&in&circles&在兜圈子And&i've&worn&myself&out&而且我曾经把自己毁了Hoping&that&we'll&always&be&together&希望这我们会永远在一起yeah&we'll&always&be&togetheryeah我们会永远在一起P.S:&纯手工翻译&请相信我的英语水平
希望你会满意X)
Something in me was dying 心灰意冷And my heart was heavy as stone 心重如沉石Hard as i was trying 我在努力却又磨难重重I never could find, find my way home 寻觅着归处And your voice came out of nowhere 而你无处不在Be my friend and give me your hand 做我的朋友,给予我无垠的关心Let's take off together 让我们一起离开吧And then we can live wherever we land 我们在一起,随遇而安Something in me was broken 心如碎片And my thoughts were bitter and ill 脑海里一片苦涩和烦恼My world was blown open 我的世界被打开了I couldn’t see and i couldn’t feel 我看不见,感觉不到You said be yourself and think of me 你说你要做回自我,却又想起我And you'll know there's nothing to fear 你知道,没有什么值得失望的Let's make plans together 让我们一起计划It's time to move on and get out of here 是时候离开这里了Girl i need you 我需要你Don’t know what I would do 茫然的活着You will see the story through 你全部都看在眼里It's a cruel world 残酷的世界And I need somewhere to hide 我要找到藏身之处But time goes by 时光流逝And your still on my side 你依然在我身边Something in me was thinking 我在思考着Cuz my heart was heavy as stone 心重如沉石I gave up, was thinking 我想放弃I never would find, find my way home 我在寻觅着归路,却不曾发现And your voice came out of nowhere 而你无处不在Be my friend and give me your hand 给予我无垠的关心Let's take off together 让我们一起起飞吧And then we can live wherever we land 我们在一起,随遇而安Girl i need you 我需要你Don’t know what I would do 茫然的活着You will see the story through 你全部都看在眼里It's a cruel world 残酷的世界And I need somewhere to hide But time goes by 时光流逝And your still on my side 你依然在我身边Waiting 等候着Searching 寻觅着Turning over 反侧碾转Running round in circles 兜着圈And i've worn myself out 心已倦怠Hoping that we'll always be together 希望爱永不逝去yeah we'll always be together 爱永不逝去
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求达人翻译:在过去一年中我们没能合作起来,希望这一年我们可以很好的合作 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 求达人翻译:在过去一年中我们没能合作起来,希望这一年我们可以很好的合作
UID 492447
阅读权限 40
来自 江苏张家港
求达人翻译:在过去一年中我们没能合作起来,希望这一年我们可以很好的合作
求高手翻译:在过去一年中我们没能合作起来,希望这一年我们可以很好的合作!
怎么才能说的地道一点啊?
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
14:52 编辑 ]
(我笑出了迷茫)
却哭不出哀伤
UID 1296957
积分 18798
帖子 23039
阅读权限 120
Hope that this year we can be a good cooperation.去年的事就不要再提了
UID 492447
阅读权限 40
来自 江苏张家港
回复 #2 Poison_Biting 的帖子
恩,好的,谢谢提醒!
UID 1120660
阅读权限 40
We failed to cooperate with each other last year, and&&hope to get the chance to build a buiness relationship with you this year.
翻的不好,,供参考
UID 1294075
阅读权限 25
Last yearr, we did not have a cooperation, looking forward to this year's co-operation!
UID 1277907
阅读权限 40
来自 湖州长兴
It's really a pity that we haven't built a good relationship in the past year for many reasons,but we believe though our honest efforts ,we can and will make a bright future for our long term cooperation.
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是