be good with sb的hold汉语意思思

be with sb什么意思
怀念CK°趀稝5
be with sb: 与某人在一起be good with sb: 和某人相处愉快
和某人在一起,引申意义为support sb,支持某人
与某人在一起
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码be good with sb 的翻译是:与某人好 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
be good with sb
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&anokia reader 正在翻译,请等待...
& a作者:赵
诚,男,1937,研究员,水文、工程地质专业,在职从事地表地质体成因、演化研究,E-mail:电话号码 Author: Zhao Cheng, male, 1937, researcher, the hydrology, the engineering geology specialty, in office is engaged in the surface geologic body origin, the evolved research, E-mail: telephone number
& a平面牌 Plane sign & a办公五楼 Work five buildings & a互相学习 Studies mutually & aSave your heart for someone who cares GTR 保存您的心脏为关心GTR的人 & a你买多少千克桃子 You buy how many kilograms peaches & aBrave people Brave people & a[16:28:39] pradeep: fuucking salfish chines [16 :28 :39] pradeep : fuucking的salfish脊椎 & aWhat attracts me most is not his skill, but the determination in his never deserting his ideals. Whatever frustrated he felt, he refused to succumb. Genuinely enthusiastic in basketball, Jordan summoned up all his strength in every match even when his team stood a slender chance to win. He always showed his optimism in 什么最吸引我是没有他的技巧,而是决心在从未离开他的理想的他的。 任何沮丧他感到,他拒绝屈服。 真正地,既使当他的队有一个苗条机会赢取,热心在篮球,乔丹在每次比赛召唤了所有他的力量。 他在法院总显示了他的乐观。 没有不高兴的出现,乔丹高兴地咧嘴了在照相机前面不论他是否是在极大的重音之下。 & a很抱歉,近期我没用邮箱,工作很忙,没时间休息,我很好,不用担心,目前已经升到策划总监职位,祝你和姑父身体健康。 Was sorry very much that, my useless mailbox, the work very will be busy in the near future, does not have the time rest, I will be very good, will not use the worry, at present already rose to plans the inspector general position, wished you and uncle the health. & a志誠電腦設备有限公司 Zhicheng computer equipment limited company & a我认为在家办公不如在公司办公 I thought is inferior in the home work in the company work & a我们不能玩得很开心 We cannot play very much happy & a管束 Control & aI love you, as you have loved me 我爱你,作为您爱我 & aSoul into heaven
灵魂到天堂里&& & aDon't want to let you lam hidden in the heart of the secret . Be careful save 不要要让您在秘密的心脏掩藏的lam。 小心除之外 & aburst into floods of tears 破裂入堆泪花 & aThe story starts from here 故事开始从这里 & aDont disconnect 不要分开 & ayou can teach me chinese you can teach me chinese & a那是个什么地方 That is any place & a. How does the butcher feel about the dog? . 屠户怎么感觉关于狗? & a你的女朋友呢 Your girlfriend & a了解主要的设计模式。 Understands the main design pattern. & a学校的天气十分的热,到了晚上甚至睡不着,尽管有电扇,但是为了在暑假多锻炼自己,只能继续忍受下去 The school weather extremely heat, could not even fall asleep to the evening, although has the electric fan, but in order to exercises in the summer vacation oneself, only can continue to endure & a發燒 Having a fever & a庆幸的是我游戏和别人结婚了这让我非常高兴,心里面的石头终于放下。每天依旧无聊,愿明天将更好。 Rejoiced is I plays with others marries this to let me be extremely happy, inside the heart stone finally laid down.Every day as before bored, will be willing to be better tomorrow. & a禅意 Imperial sacrifices Italy & a你为什么不去和他谈谈 Why don't you go to and him chat & aNow, I don't want to let this life go on 现在,我不要让这生活继续 & a中国人与外国人结婚已经非常普遍了 The Chinese and foreigner's married already extremely is common & aMy name is Chen Yi son, Hubei Enshi, the 20-year-old. . . 我的名字是陈?伊儿子,湖北Enshi, 20年老。 . . & a我来到了我的新学校建水一中,建水一中是一个 美丽的校园,一进校园,就可以看到美丽的教学楼,有一个池塘,里面的水很清,游动着各种颜色的鱼。校园到处是绿色,高大的树。花池里有各种各样的花。 I arrived my new school Jianshui in the one, Jianshui in the one is a beautiful campus, as soon as enters the campus, may see the beautiful classroom building, some pond, the inside water is very clear, is hovering each kind of color fish.The campus everywhere is a green, big tree.In the colored pon & a故事情景再现 Story scene reappearance & aPersist in 坚持 & aSchool children is class often seem to use the Short Term Memory if they are not interested in the subject. 如果他们不是对主题感兴趣,小学生是类经常似乎使用短期记忆。 & acan yao feel my word can yao feel my word & a怎么不说话呀亲爱的? How doesn't speak dearly? & ais the black or white 是黑或白色 & aThis link require your certificate. Please contact with your administrator 这个链接要求您的证明。 请联络与您的管理员 & apredict performance 预言表现 & a[4] "Quality Education and Mathematics Teaching" by: Hongqi Jiang, "modern primary and secondary education," October 1999 [4] “质量教育和数学教” : Hongqi江, “现代主要和中等教育”, 1999年10月 & abe good for sb 为sb是好 & a通过电话很容易表达我们的感情 Is very easy through the telephone to express our sentiment & aothers try to make or invent something to make life easier 其他设法做或发明某事使生活 & aHow many eggs can a queen lay every day? 女王/王后能每天下多少个蛋? & a跑不太远 Runs too far not & a'cause 因为 & aYou’ve got to find what you love,’ Jobs 您一定找到什么您爱’,工作 & a他常提出些不同寻常的计划 你在加入之前要谨慎 He often proposed unusual plan you in front of joined must be discrete & abe good with sb 是好与sb &当前位置: &
be good at中文是什么意思
中文翻译对...好(这是实际行动)或者是比 在...(体育,英语)方面很好对……很在行方面好擅长;在……方面做得好擅长;在……方面做的好擅长做某事善长于善于,擅长于善於在……方面(学得,做得)好;善于在……方面善于在……擅长在…方面做得好&&&&adj. ( best ) (opp. b ...&&&&相当&&&&和...几乎一样, 实际上等于..; 和…一样好; 几乎(实际)已经; 几乎 ...&&&&听话; 做个好人》&&&&对有利; 对……有益,有效期; 对……有益;对……有好处; 对……有益的;
...&&&&对…好;对…很慈善; 对什么和蔼; 适于;易于;对……好&&&&擅长; 善于…&&&&长期地,永久地; 启动地,一劳永逸地; 永久的; 永久地, 永远地, 一劳永 ...&&&&为了...的好处&&&&adj. ( best ) (opp. bad) 1.好的,良 ...&&&&非常, 完全&&&&跟什么什么一样好; 几乎已经&&&&你擅长的技能; 擅长..; 擅长于; 在.方面好,善于&&&&宜于; 有效,适用,胜任; 有效的;值…;胜任; 有支付…能力的; 值... ...&&&&对...很好
例句与用法He is good at making impromptu speeches .他善于发表即席演说。She is good at budgeting her time .她善于支配时间。I am good at history but not so hot at arithmetic .我的历史成绩不错,但算术不太好。She is good at knitting a sweater .她织毛衣很在行。He is good at managing money matters .他很会理财。Most of the students in this class are good at mathematics .这个班的学生多半数学很好。This chap likes to exaggerate and is good at nothing but boasting .这家伙就会吹牛皮放大炮。She is good at paperwork .她善做文书工作。She is good at interpreting .她擅长口译。He is good at arithmetic .他擅长算术。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
be good at的中文翻译,be good at是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译be good at,be good at的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedbe good with sb : 与某人友好相处.善于与某人相处 e.g. : ① Are you good with kids ? ② Our math teacher is good——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
be good with sb : 与某人友好相处.善于与某人相处 e.g. : ① Are you good with kids ? ② Our math teacher is good with us. ③ We are good with our math teacher. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
英汉互译。
1. 中国功夫&&&&&&&&2. be good with sb 3. 在周日&&&&&&&&&&4. play the trumpet5. 敲鼓&&&&&&&&&&&&6. on weekends&&&&
__________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达。
大多数父母都很关心自己的孩子,在学习上他们对孩子严格要求,他们期盼孩子能通过所有的考试,他们总是希望他们的孩子能有美好的未来,但是一些父母却不关心孩子们的想法和兴趣爱好。你的父母是怎么做的?你又是怎么看待这件事?请就此话题写篇短文参加知心网举行的英语征文比赛。
参考词汇:took good care of, be strict with sb in sth, hope, a bright future, care, idea, hobby
要求:1.短文结构完整,要点齐全,意思连贯,符合逻辑;
2.词数:80字左右。文中不能出现真实的姓名和校名。
3.词汇供参考,可适当发挥
词汇:be friendly to, make friends with, be good with, help…with,
make…interesting Let the students do less homework, encourage sb.to do.
If I were a teacher…
Tom and Mike are good friends. They are kind to children. They want to find summer jobs. One day Tom tells Mike that Beidaihe Kids Summer Camp needs help with sports, music and computers. They are both very glad to hear(听说) this. Tom can play basketball and volleyball, and he can swim, too. Mike can play the violin, the trumpet, the drums and the guitar. Tom and Mike like computers very much. Can they join the Summer Camp? 根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)【小题1】Tom and Mike want to _________.A、help with sports, music and computersB、be good with childrenC、join the Summer Camp【小题2】What does the Summer Camp need help with?A、Flying kites.B、Sports, music and computers.C、Making cakes.【小题3】Tom can play____________A、balls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、computer games&&&&&&&&&& C、music【小题4】Mike can play__________A、the drums&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B、volleyball&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、basketball【小题5】What do Tom and Mike both like?A、Football.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Computers.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Swimming.
& Tom and Mike are good friends.They are kind to children,&&& They want to find summer jobs.One day Tom tells Mike thatBeidaihe Kids Summer Camp needs help with sports, music and computers.They are both very glad tohear(听说)this. Tom can play basketball andvolleyball and he can swim,too.Mikecan play the violin,the trumpet, the drums and the guaitar.Tom and Mike like computers very much,Can they join the Summer Camp?1.Tom and Mike want to&&&&&&&.& &&& A.be good withchildren&&& &&& B.find summerjobs&&& &&& C.get help from theCamp&&& 2.The Summer Camp needs help with&&&&&&&&?&&& A.Flying kites放风筝.&&& &&& B.Sports,music and computers.&&& &&& C.Drawing pictures.&&& 3.Tom can play&&&&&&&&&&&.&&& A.basketball and volleyball&B.computergames& C.violin4.Mike can play &&&&&&&&&&.&&& A.the drums&&& B.volleyball&&& C.football&&& 5.What do Tom and Mike both like?&&& A.Football.&&& B.Computers.&&& C.Swimming[来源:学。科。网Z。X。X。K]&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 hold汉语意思 的文章

随机推荐