关于大学英语四、六级考试题型调整的说明
自2013年12月考次起,全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会将对四、六级考试的试卷结构和测试题型作局部调整。调整后,四级和六级的试卷结构和测试题型相同。
一、试卷描述
四级和六级的试卷结构、测试内容、测试题型、分值比例和考试时间如下表所示:
二、新题型说明
1.单词及词组听写
原复合式听写调整为单词及词组听写,短文长度及难度不变。要求考生在听懂短文的基础上,用所听到的原文填写空缺的单词或词组,共10题。短文播放三遍。
2.长篇阅读
原快速阅读理解调整为长篇阅读理解,篇章长度和难度不变。篇章后附有10个句子,每句一题。每句所含的信息出自篇章的某一段落,要求考生找出与每句所含信息相匹配的段落。有的段落可能对应两题,有的段落可能不对应任何一题。
原单句汉译英调整为段落汉译英。翻译内容涉及中国的历史、文化、经济、社会发展等。四级长度为140-160个汉字;六级长度为180-200个汉字。
三、成绩报道
成绩报道分为总分和单项分。单项分包括:1)听力,2)阅读,3)翻译和写作。
大学英语四级考试样题见。(附件为PDF格式文件)
大学英语六级考试样题见。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2013年8月14日2014年中考英语试题及答案二_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
9页免费16页免费15页免费17页免费15页免费15页免费13页免费12页免费12页免费15页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢17页免费15页免费16页免费10页1下载券9页免费
2014年中考英语试题及答案二|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢精选高考英语口语考试试题:十五套
编辑点评:
英语口语考试的主要目的是检测考生是否具有学习外语专业或相关专业的潜能,通过英语口语考试促进中学英语教学,对进一步加强中学生英语听、说能力的教育和培养。历年的高考英语口语考试所占比分都是比较多的,因此要求考生一定要做口语考试的试前复习工作,为此沪江中学学科网小编收集了有关高考英语口语考试的相关复习试题。
Part One: Read aloud the following passage. You will have one minute to prepare and thirty seconds to read.
Several studies have shown that humor seems to help sick people get back their health faster. The idea is not new. But today, doctors are still trying to figure out exactly how this works. In some hospitals, doctors do scientific experiments with laughter. They show funny films like Mr. Bean to patients who have diseases to make them laugh. Actors dress up in silly clothes and tell funny jokes. Smiles and laughter seem to make illness less painful. In addition, the hospital atmosphere is more cheerful for everyone.
Part Two: Make quick responses to the sentences you hear:
1. How do you go to school everyday?
2. Why don&t you wear that new coat?
3. Watch your steps, please.
4. Hey, please don&t use my dictionary without asking.
5. Oh, I&m really sorry, I&ve knocked over your tea.
Part Three: Ask two questions about each situation given below. At least one special question should be asked about each situation:
(1-2) You want to buy a digital camera. You are now at the camera counter in a department store. You ask the shop assistant&
(3-4) Your friend Li Mei has just returned from her trip to Qingdao. You ask her &
Part Four: You will have one minute to prepare and another minute to talk on this topic in at least six sentences.
Do you think it necessary for teenagers to keep off fast food such as fried chicken and potato chips? Why or why not?
Part Five: you will have one minute to prepare and another minute to talk about the following pictures in at least seven sentences. Begin your talk with the sentence given.
Yesterday was Xiao Ming&s seventeenth birthday.
Part One: Read aloud the following passage. You will have one minute to prepare and thirty seconds to read.
Everyone has his own way of relaxing. Perhaps the most popular way is to participate in sports. There are team sports, such as baseball, basketball and football. There are individual sports, also, such as golf and swimming. In addition, hiking, skiing, and mountain climbing have a great attraction for people who like to be outdoors.
Not everyone who enjoys sports likes to participate in them. Many people prefer to be spectators, either by attending the games in person, or watching them on television. When there is an important baseball game or boxing match it is almost impossible to get tickets, everybody wants to attend.
1. How are things with you?
2. I must apologize for my behavior yesterday.
3. We&re having an outing on Saturday. I hope you can make it.
4. Which TV programme are you most interested in?
5. I wonder if you would agree with me.
Part Three: Ask two questions about each situation given below. At least one special question should be asked about each situation:
(1-2) One of your friends asks you to go to a concert with him. Ask him two questions about the concert.
(3-4) You have moved to a new residential area recently and are not familiar with the neighbourhood. Ask your next-door neighbour two questions about &
Charlie&s mother noticed a key on the table. &Charlie,& she called, &your father left this key here today. Please hurry and take it to him. Run all the way & and don&t stop for anything.&
Charlie went running down the path from his house. He started playing with the key, throwing it high in the air and jumping up to catch it again. Suddenly the key fell through his fingers, dropping to the ground, and rolled out of sight.
He felt ashamed when he told his father about the lost key. Charlie&s father was angry and said, &You are very careless, my son. The next time you have something important to carry, put it in your pocket.&
1. May I speak to Mr. Johnson, the hotel manager?
2. Could I have two tickets for the Lion King for Friday night?
3. You ought not to be smoking here, sir.
4. If I were you, I&d sent him an email.
5. You&ve been doing a very good job in organizing the party.
(1-2) One of your classmates seems upset about something. Ask him two questions to show your concern.
(3-4) You are now working for the Students Union to enroll volunteers for the coming international conferences. One of your schoolmates wants to be a volunteer. Ask him two questions.
At last, after what seemed to us an age, the lifeboat reached the man and two of the sailors pulled him on board. This was not at all easy, for the sea was rather rough. Then the sailors began to row back to the ship again. The lifeboat was raised out of the water and the rescued man, wrapped in a blanket, was helped out on to the deck. Leaning on the arm of the ship&s doctor, but still able to walk in spite of his terrible experience, he was led off to the ship&s hospital. As he passed along the deck, everyone cheered loudly.
1. What do you think of taking a summer English course in Britain?
2. How is your cousin? I haven&t seen her for ages.
3. I don&t know how to use this fax machine.
4. Can you tell me what time it is now?
5. I regret that I quarreled with my roommate last night.
(1-2) You want to buy a new pair of sports shoes. Ask the shop assistant two questions about the shoes.
(3-4) Your friend has just transferred to a new school. Ask your friend two questions about the school.
Working long hours can greatly increase the risk of suffering injury or illness, a recent risk study says. Workers who do overtime were 61% more likely to become hurt or ill, once factors such as age and so on were taken into account. And working more than 12 hours a day raised the risk by more than a third, one of the universities in Chicago found. According to their report, risk increased with longer working hours, not just in dangerous jobs, but in all types of work.
1. Sorry to trouble you, but do you happen to know when the lecture begins?
2. What do you think of the film directed by the young director?
3. I will get my doctor&s degree next week.
4. What is Hangzhou most famous for?
5. A new chain shop of the shopping mall will open soon in our community.
(1-2) Your famous schoolmate is going to see a new film. He invites you to go with him. You ask him two questions about this.
(3-4) Your class has a new comer from another school this term. You ask the new comer two questions.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
高考外语口试是对考生外语听、说、读能力的考查,外语口试成绩是外语外贸类专业录取时的参考成绩,考生一定要认真对待。北京外国语为你点播高考外语口试准备与应试技巧。
最新2015高考英语口语考试信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:2014英语四级考试题型
  一、试卷描述
  2014年英语四级试卷结构、测试内容、测试题型、分值比例和考试时间如下表所示:
  二、题型说明
  1.单词及词组听写
  原复合式听写调整为单词及词组听写,短文长度及难度不变。要求考生在听懂短文的基础上,用所听到的原文填写空缺的单词或词组,共10题。短文播放三遍。
  10个答案中,共短语占2~3个。单词拼写难度两张试卷难度依然比较模糊,例如四级可以考到appropriately这样的难词,而六级也可以考出romantic这种四级在1998年就考过的词汇。几乎所有人都认为,取消句子听写会使得听写难度减弱,恰恰相反,这只会使考生的偶然得分率提高,而考生长期忽视听写和拼写的事实会导致必然失分率的增加。因为在过去的句子听写中,整句2%的分值可以至少保证考生写出句子中部分较为简单的单词继而得分,而新试卷中,一词(或一个短语)占1%的设计,会让得分和失分出现在转瞬之间。
  你不妨做个测试,先看看以下几个中文词组,看能写出几个?然后看下拉看答案。
  易受伤害的; 聪明的; 抽象的; 把事情搞清楚;
  答案:
  Vulnerable intelligent abstract figuring things out
  策略:请确认,在每次做完听力题目之后,题目选项和对应原文(答案区域)中全部单词短语保证拼写成功。不用急,稍后,在考前约一个月,建昆老师的微信将开始播发每日听写训练。
  2. 长篇阅读
  原快速阅读理解调整为长篇阅读理解,篇章长度和难度不变。篇章后附有10个句子,每句一题。每句所含的信息出自篇章的某一段落,要求考生找出与每句所含信息相匹配的段落。有的段落可能对应两题,有的段落可能不对应任何一题。
  这种设置,在雅思阅读中被称之为&段落信息匹配题&,经典之处在于迷惑力强。请关注这句话:有的段落可能对应两题,有的段落可能不对应任何一题。按样卷的设置:
  四级本题共计9段,对应10题,这意味着必有一段对应两题;
  阅读环节时间依然很紧张,选词+段落+精读,合计40分钟。目测新题目大家只能做10分钟。时间如此只短,题量如此之大(六级10分钟读15段内容+判断),相应训练和技巧必须到位。
  策略:这中阅读题目属于快速阅读和信息匹配的合体。在词汇基础基本保证的情况下,一些相关阅读技巧必须纯熟。比如,特殊信号词汇在段落和题目中的对应,例如数字、大写、特殊符号;段落首句作为重点信息处理;特别关注段落衔接句等等。当然,大量训练不可少。
  3. 翻译
  原单句汉译英调整为段落汉译英。翻译内容涉及中国的历史、文化、经济、社会发展等。四级长度为140-160个汉字;六级长度为180-200个汉字。
  这是这次改革最难的一种题目。可以确定,如果不降低评分标准,这个项目将成为全国考生丢分的黑洞。
  策略:
  必须开始有意识的积累和背诵一些和中国节日、历史事件、经济和社会发展相关的词汇。大家可以关注以反映中国社会为主的一些英文杂志和报纸,例如中国日报及其网站。这份报纸的大部分内容确实超越了考生的实力,但是一些涉及到日常社会生活的词语,却是大家可以学习的。大家每天看看网站中头条新闻,配合中文新闻的背景,就可以学到很多表达。推荐一个中国日报网站下面的一个小栏目:language tips,有大量简单实用的双语文章。同时,考生需要购进一些难度不大的翻译书籍,注意中英文的一些切换规则。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语您好,欢迎来到搜题!
乐加乐英语学员,请使用“学员编号+密码”登录。学员编号在听课证的“学员姓名”下方显示,由12-14位的数字...
你的建议是我们成长的动力
你的建议是我们成长的动力

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐