初中英语句子翻译。根据每小题后的要求转换下列句子

按每小题后的要求转换下面的句子;每空一词。(满分5分;每小题1分)小题1:Will we hold a party tomorrow?(改为被动语态)Will a party&& ________& ________ tomorrow?小题2:I don’t want go to the movies. He doesn’t want to go, either.(改为同义句)________ I ________ he wants to go to the movies.小题3:Where did you buy your bike? Do you remember?(合并为复合句)Do you remember ________ you ________ your bike?小题4:We must eat healthily
to stay healthy . (对划线部分提问)________ must we ________ healthily?小题5:The coat cost me 100 yuan. (改为同义句)I
&&&&&& 100 yuan
&&&&&&& the coat..
小题1:be held小题2:Neither
nor小题3:where bought小题4:Why eat小题5:spent on
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码1.(  )are&planning&to&go&on&vacation.A.Black'sB.A&&Black'sC.The&&Black'sD.The&Blacks难度:0.76真题:1组卷:1252.It’s&very&nice(  )pictures&for&me.A.of&you&to&drawB.for&you&to&drawC.for&you&drawingD.of&you&drawing难度:0.80真题:1组卷:243.Do&you&like&the&pop&star&Zhou&Jielun&or&the&movie&star&Liu&Dehua?(  )I&am&not&their&fan.A.BothB.EitherC.NeitherD.All难度:0.80真题:1组卷:224.In&our&city,(  )middle&school&students&want&to&work&as&a&teacher&in&the&future.A.thousandB.thousand&ofC.thousands&ofD.two&thousand&of难度:0.94真题:1组卷:1395.This&morning&my&mother&asked&me (  )A.why&he&is&not&hereB.where&Julia&went&last&weekendC.what&time&is&itD.how&did&my&brother&do&it难度:0.53真题:2组卷:516.-Must&I&return&the&book&tomorrow&morning?-No,you&(  )You&can&keep&it&longer.A.mustn'tB.can'tC.needn'tD.couldn't难度:0.71真题:2组卷:457.She&still&failed&in&the&exam,(  )she&tried&her&best.A.thoughB.becauseC.ifD.or难度:0.71真题:2组卷:298.All&of&us&find&_&necessary&to&take&exercise&every&day.(  )A.thisB.thatC.themD.it难度:0.80真题:3组卷:329.---Tom,it’s&cold&outside.(  )&your&coat&when&you&go&out.---OK,Mom.A.Take&offB.Take&awayC.Put&awayD.Put&on难度:0.71真题:2组卷:4510.---I&called&you&at&half&past&nine&this&morning,but&there&was&no&answer.---Oh,sorry.I&(  )&with&my&cousin&in&the&supermarket.A.shoppingB.was&shoppingC.shoppedD.will&shop难度:0.71真题:1组卷:6211.-Will&Tony&go&skiing&with&us&this&Saturday?-Sorry,I&don’t&know&if&he&(  )But&I&know&he&(  )interest&in&sports.A.will&go;&isB.goes;&isC.goes;&has&noD.will&go;&has&no难度:0.62真题:1组卷:8012.---Did&Jack&come&to&our&party&yesterday?--No,he&(  )A.didn’t&inviteB.wasn’t&invitedC.isn’t&invitedD.hasn’t&invited难度:0.73真题:1组卷:15313.--Do&you&know&about&Florence&Nightingale?--Yes,she&was&well-known&(  )&a&nurse&in&England&(  )her&kindness&to&the&sick&and&wounded&soldiers.A.as;&asB.for;&asC.to;&forD.as;&for难度:0.53真题:1组卷:1014.(  )is&it&from&your&home&to&school?A.How&farB.How&longC.How&soonD.How&often难度:0.71真题:3组卷:1715.We&don't&like&people_____talk&too&much&but&never&do&anything.(  )A.whoseB.whoC.whenD.which难度:0.69真题:3组卷:57二、完型填空(每小题10分,共10分)16.Young&people&are&often&unhappy&when&they&are&with&their&parents.They&say&that&their&parents&don’t&understand&them.They&often&think&their&parents&are&too&strict (16)Bthem.Parents&often&find (17)Adifficult&to&win&their&children’s&trust&and&they&seem&to )(18)Chow&they&themselves&felt&when&they&were&young.For&example,young&people&like&to&do&things&without&much (19)A.It’s&one&of&their&ways&to&show&that&they&grow&up&and&they&can (20)Dany&difficult&problems.Older&people&worry&more&easily.Most&of&them&plan&things&ahead&and&don’t&like&their&plans&to&be&changed.So&when&you&want&your&parents&to&let&you&do (21)C,you&will&have&better&success&if&you&ask&before&you&really&start&doing&it.Young&people&often&make&their&parents&angry&by&clothes&they&wear,the&music&they&enjoy&and&something (22)A.But&they&don’t&mean&to&cause&any&trouble.They&just&feel&that (23)C&this&way&they&can&be&cut&off&from&the&old&people’s&world&and&they&want&to&make&a&new&culture&of&their&own.And&if&their&parents&don’t&like&their&music&or&clothes&or&their&way&of&speech,the&young&people&feel&very&sad.Sometimes&instead&of&going&out&with&their&parents,they&just&want&to&stay&at&home (24)B&and&do&what&they&like.If&you&plan&to&control&your (25)A,you'd&better&win&your&parents&over&and&try&to&get&them&to&understand&you.If&your&parents&see&that&you&have&high&sense&of&responsibility,they&will&certainly&give&you&the&right&to&do&what&you&want&to&do.16.A.on&&&&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.to17.A.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.this&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.that&&&&&&&&&&&& D.one18.A.forgets&&&&&&&&B.remember&&&&&&&& C.forget&&&&&&&&&&&D.remembers19.A.thinking&&&&&&&B.speaking&&&&&&&&&C.reading&&&&&&&&&&D.saying20.A.know&&&&&&&&&& B.find&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.find&out&&&&&&&&&D.solve21.A.anything&&&&&&&B.nothing&&&&&&&&&&C.something&&&&&&& D.everything22.A.else&&&&&&&&&&&B.one&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.old&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.more23.A.by&&&&&&&&&&&& B.through&&&&&&&&&&C.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.over24.A.sadly&&&&&&&&&&B.alone&&&&&&&&&&& C.lonely&&&&&&&&&&&D.sad25.A.life&&&&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.study&&&&&&&&&&& D.health.难度:0.52真题:1组卷:59三、阅读理解(每小题8分,共30分)阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项.17.A&young&man&from&a&village&called&Nawalapitiya&married&a&young&woman&from&Maiyuwa,a&small&village.They&lived&with&the&man's&big&family-his&parents,his&brothers,their&wives&and&husbands&and&children.The&family&kept&an&elephant,in&which&the&woman&soon&took&a&great&interest.Every&day&she&fed&it&with&fruit&and&sugar.Three&months&later,having&quarreled&with&her&husband,the&woman&went&back&to&her&parents'home.Soon&the&elephant&refused&to&eat&and&work.It&appeared&to&be&ill&and&heart&broken.One&morning&after&several&weeks&the&animal&disappeared&from&the&house.It&went&to&the&woman's&home.On&seeing&her,the&elephant&waved&its&trunk&and&touched&her&with&it.The&young&woman&was&so&moved&by&the&act&of&the&animal.So&she&went&back&to&her&husband's&home.26.The&woman&left&her&new&homeC.A.to&visit&her&own&parents&in&MaiyuwaB.to&see&if&the&elephant&would&follow&herC.because&she&was&angry&with&her&husbandD.because&she&was&tired&of&the&large&family27.The&word"disappeared"in&the&reading&means"A".A.ran&awayB.lostC.hidD.remained28.After&the&young&woman&left&her&husband's&home,the&elephantB.A.returned&to&the&forestB.was&sad&because&it&missed&herC.went&to&look&for&a&new&homeD.was&sick&because&nobody&fed&it29.The&writer&wrote&the&story&in&order&toD.A.show&that&elephants&are&very&cleverB.tell&how&a&woman&trained&a&wild&animalC.show&that&women&care&more&for&animals&than&men&doD.tell&how&an&animal&got&a&husband&and&a&wife&together&again.难度:0.65真题:1组卷:618.30.How&many&popular&articles&are&there&in&the&magazine?CA.2B.3C.4D.531.Which&article&is&about&saving&money?AA.Ice&cream&and&banking.B.Black&sheep&and&Uncle&Bob.C.Relation&between&you&and&food.D.Films&that&aren't&really&about&Canada.32.What&is&Black&sheep&and&Uncle&Bob&about?BA.American&films.B.Family&stories.C.Food.D.Banking.难度:0.65真题:1组卷:319.Until&I&was&8,I&spent&every&Sunday&outside&in&the&garden&with&Nana.The&zucchini&(西葫芦)&plants&quickly&became&my&favorite.I&would&sit&on&the&ground,looking&at&them&quietly."Nana,"I&asked&one&day."Should&I&take&off&all&these&little&yellow&flowers?""No,darling,"she&said&gently."Those&flowers&will&turn&into&zucchini&soon.""Really?""You&just&wait.Soon&you'll&see&that&little&things&can&turn&into&wonderful&things.You&should&remember&that."Every&Sunday&I&returned&to&the&garden&to&check&on&the&plants,and&each&time&I&saw&more&zucchini."Are&there&so&many&because&I&take&good&care&of&the&plants?"I&asked."Yes,"Nana&said."When&you&look&after&things,good&things&will&grow.You&should&remember&that."For&months&I&returned&every&week&to&Nana's&to&see&how&my&plants&were&doing,and&each&time&I&was&proud&to&see&more&zucchini.Until&one&day,they&stopped&appearing,and&a&few&weeks&later,there&were&none."Nana,what's&wrong&with&my&plants?"I&asked&tearfully."They're&not&growing&anymore.""That's&what&happens,darling.Things&grow&and&then&stop.Nothing&lasts&forever.""But&I&was&so&good&to&them.""Yes,but&things&end&so&new&things&can&start,"she&said."Seasons&change,but&for&everything&that&ends,something&new&will&take&its&place.""I'll&remember&that,"I&said&with&a&smile&on&my&face.33.The&writer&visited&Nana's&gardenD.A.every&nightB.every&morningC.in&springD.every&Sunday34.Nana&stopped&the&writer&from&picking&the&flowers&becauseB.A.she&didn't&want&the&flowersB.the&flowers&would&turn&into&zucchiniC.she&took&care&of&the&flowersD.there&were&few&flowers&left35.When&the&writer&found&the&zucchini&had&stopped&growing,sheA.A.burst&into&tearsB.felt&confusedC.had&a&discussion&with&his&nanaD.put&on&a&smiling&face36.In&this&story&the&writer&wants&to&tell&us&thatC.A.a&good&beginning&makes&a&good&endingB.all&good&things&come&to&an&endC.when&old&things&end&new&things&can&startD.all&that&ends&well&is&well.难度:0.65真题:1组卷:537.Not&only&a&popular&singer&was&Yao&Beina,but&also&she&was&an&energetic&and&warm-hearted&angel.She&had&her&corneas&(眼角膜)&donated&to&two&men&who&needed&them,which&helped&them&see&the&world&clearly&again.Yao&was&born&in&a&music&family&on&Sept.26,1981in&Wuhan.She&started&to&learn&the&piano&at&the&age&of&4,and&she&sang&her&first&song&on&the&stage&when&she&was&9years&old.She&became&well-known&to&the&public&after&making&a&series&of&songs&for&the&hit&TV&drama"The&Legend&of&Zhenhuan"in&2012,and&the&mandarin&version&(中文版本)&of"Let&It&Go"from&Disney's"Frozen".In&July&2013,she&competed&in&The&Voice&of&China&II&and&finally&got&the&second&place&in&Na&Ying's&team.She&had&won&a&lot&of&music&awards&before&she&was&famous.She's&gone,even&though&she&had&never&stopped&struggling&with&cancer.Heaven&just&got&another&beautiful&angel,with&her&beautiful&voice&and&kindness.The&real&name&of"Brother&Atang"is&Tang&Yanjie,who&has&been&a&community&policeman&for&a&year&in&Changzhou.He&received&11thank-you&banners&sent&by&the&public.He&is&called"banner's-got-talent&after&90"by&the&police.He&quickly&became&popular&because&of&three&videos.In&late&December,2013,a&video&created&by&him&was&his&first&experience&to&prevent&electric&motorcar&from&being&stolen.A&few&days&later,another&video&appeared&on&the&Internet&to&protect&people&from&being&stolen.On&New&Year,"Brother&Atang"made&the&third&video&that&lasted&a&minute&for&the&prevention&of&telecom&network&fraud(电信网路诈骗).All&the&people&nodded&for&praise.Internet&friends&call&him"Police&Guo&Degang"because&of&his&funny&words&and&feelings.His&videos&have&received&23.46million&hits.Sina&Micro-Blog&also&timely&releases&the&topic"Help&Xiao&Tang&enter&the&Spring&Festival&gala".37.Yao&Beina&had&herA&donated&to&save&others.A.two&corneasB.all&organsC.two&handsD.two&ears38.Yao&Beina&started&to&sing&for&people&when&she&wasB&years&old.A.fourB.nineC.thirteenD.thirty-three39.The&underlined&word"releases"in&the&passage&meansC.A.providesB.performsC.publishesD.counts40.Which&of&the&following&is&NOT&true&about&Brother&Atang?DA."Brother&Atang"is&full&of&positive&energy.B.He&quickly&became&popular&because&of&three&videos.C.Internet&friends&call&him"Police&Guo&Degang".D.Sina&Micro-Blog&makes&him&go&to&the&Spring&Festival&gala.难度:0.50真题:1组卷:10四、句子改错(下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项.)41.下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项.&Give me some pieces of papers,please.papers.难度:0.76真题:1组卷:842.下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项Both you and she knows how to use the computer.knows.难度:0.68真题:1组卷:543.下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项.Jim put on one shoe,and he couldn’t find another one.another.难度:0.68真题:1组卷:544.下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项.She can sing English songs as better as a singer.better难度:0.68真题:1组卷:645.下面各题划线部分中只有一个错误,请选出错误选项.Your sister knows little about it,doesn’t she?doesn't.难度:0.52真题:1组卷:4五、短文填空(每空1分,共10分)根据短文内容和所给中文提示,在空白处填入单词,每空限填一词46.Euro&Disney&was&opened&in&1992in&Paris.It&is&one&fifth&the&size&of&the&(46)city&(城市).It&is&the&world’s&(47)best&(最好的)&theme&park.About&50million&visitors&come (48)from&(来自)&abroad&to&see&Mickey&and&Donald&every&(49)year(年).So&it&makes&a&lot&of&money&and&many&friends!But&Euro&Disney&had&a&(50)hard&(艰难的)&time&at&its&beginning.Some&people&in&Paris&(51)believed&(相信)&that&the&park&would&influence&their&culture&in&a&bad&way.And&about&3000French(52)workers(工人)&stopped&their&jobs&at&the&park&because&they&felt&it&(53)wrong&(错的)&to&speak&English&while&working.Later&people&began&to(54)like&(喜欢)&it.Many&people&who&have&been&to&the&park&(55)return(返回)&with&their&friends.Now&it&is&even&more&popular&than&the&Eiffel&Tower.难度:0.52真题:1组卷:24六、句型转换(每小题10分,满分10分)按要求转换下列句子,并将答案写在横线上56.按要求转换下列句子,并将答案写在横线上 56.He did his housework last Sunday.(改为否定句)He didn't do his homework last Sunday.57.Jim has finished his work in his mother's home.(改为一般疑问句)Has Jim finished his work in his mother's home?&58.Not only students but also teachers were late.(改为同义句)Both students and teachers were late.&59.Does he still live in that city?I don't know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句)I don't know if/whether he still lives in that city.&60.Lucy and Lily went to the No.1 Middle school last year.(对画线部分提问)Where did Lucy and Lily go last year?.难度:0.50真题:1组卷:4七、书面表达(满分15分)61.我们周围的环境变得越来越严重,尤其近来我国多地出现雾霾(smog)天气,更引发了人们对环境污染的关注.请你围绕环境保护这一主题,谈一谈你的家乡存在什么环境问题,你作为一名中学生应该如何来保护环境,列举出其中至少3项来说明.要求:(1)语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范.(2)词数:80词左右.难度:0.50真题:1组卷:6
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.27968按要求句型转换(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
1. They give us some candies as a treat. (改为同义句)
&&&&&&& They
give us a _______ _______some candies.
2. He does some homework at night.(改为否定句)
&&&&&&&&
He ________do_______homework at night.
3. My father is a teacher .My mother is a teacher,too.(改为同义句)
&&&&&&&&&
My ___________are__________teachers.
4.Amy goes to the school library every Wednesday.(对划线部分提问)
&&&&&&&&&
_______ _______does Amy go to the school library?
5. I help him, he helps me.(改为同义句)
We help
_________ _________.
句型转换 (共5小题,每空0.5分,满分5分)
1.He bought the bike three years ago.( 改为同义句)
He____________ _____________ the bike for
three years.
2.He has been in the USA since 2005.(划线提问)
____________ ______________ has he been in
the USA?
3.“Do you like singing songs?”She asked me.( 改为间接引语)
She asked me _____________ _____________
_______________ singing songs.
4.The poor child was lucky enough to receive
many books from Project Hope. ( 改复合句)
The poor child was____________ ___________
___________ he received many books from Project Hope.
句型转换 (共5小题,每空0.5分,满分5分)【小题1】He bought the bike three years ago.( 改为同义句)He____________ _____________ the bike for three years.【小题2】He has been in the USA since 2005.(划线提问)____________ ______________ has he been in the USA?【小题3】“Do you like singing songs?”She asked me.( 改为间接引语) She asked me _____________ _____________ _______________ singing songs.【小题4】The poor child was lucky enough to receive many books from Project Hope. ( 改复合句)The poor child was____________ ___________ ___________ he received many books from Project Hope.
按要求句型转换(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】 They give us some candies as a treat. (改为同义句)&&&They give us a _______ _______some candies.【小题2】 He does some homework at night.(改为否定句) He ________do_______homework at night.【小题3】 My father is a teacher .My mother is a teacher,too.(改为同义句) My ___________are__________teachers.【小题4】Amy goes to the school library every Wednesday.(对划线部分提问) _______ _______does Amy go to the school library?【小题5】 I help him, he helps me.(改为同义句)We help _________ _________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!句型转换(本题共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。1.Can you tell me the way to solve such problems, Mr White?(同义句)Can& you& tell& me
&&&&&& && &&&&&& &&solve such problems, Mr White?2.Sigmund Friend is so helpful to the teenagers.(改为感叹句) &&&&&&& && &&&&&& Sigmund Friend is to the teenagers.3. My sister went to the supermarket
to buy some fruit. (划线提问) &&&&& &did your sister
&&&&& to the supermarket.4. Murder in a Country House is a horror film. It is directed by a new director.(合并一句)Murder in a Country House is a horror film
&&&&& && &&&&&&& &a new director.5.Peter’s never been to China , &&& && &&&&& ?(改为反意疑问句)
1.how &to&& 2.How &helpful&& 3 why &go &4 directed &by&&5.has &he
1.句意“你能告诉我解决这种问题的方法吗,怀特先生?”疑问词和不定式连用可以作宾语。how to do sth.“如何做某事”;故填how to。2.考查感叹句。感叹句的主语和谓语是Sigmund Friend is,故中心词是形容词helpful,用how引导感叹句。即How helpful。3.动词后面用不定式表示“做某事是为了做另一件事”。不定式表示目的,对不定式提问,用why。故填why;go。4.考查过去分词作后置定语。directed by相当于一个定语从句,即which is directed by...。故填directed;by。5.考查反意疑问句。根据been可知,句子是完成时,故Peter’s是Peter has的缩写。故反意疑问句用has;never表示否定,故用has he。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐