告诉你,首先介绍自己的名字
然后我喜欢……比如跑步,游泳,唱歌……
早餐,我会吃一些……比如面包,牛奶
是不是这样写啊
中餐,我会吃些……比如豆腐,米饭……
好复杂呀!拜拜
晚餐,我会吃……,比如牛肉,面条
然后结个尾就行了
格式:my name is ...i am ..years old.i was born in ... i like ...very much.my hobby is ...my favourite sport is ...i graduate from...i work /study in a ... 例子:Hello,everybody! My name is Sophia. I'm...
语文会不会做写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话还要翻译中文(My English teacher)我-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话还要翻译中文(My English teacher)我
写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话还要翻译中文(My English teacher)我
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:写一篇英语作文不少于五句话一下,不要对话还要翻译中文(My English teacher)我的英语老师 要分段,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:晚上.  译文。  这就是我喜欢的老师:  我最喜欢的老师是黄老师. She is a beautiful lady。  黄老师非常喜欢狗。有时她也会教我们跳舞。黄老师最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters. In the evening。她有两只大大的眼睛. She has two big eyes. Our classmates all like her very much. Her favourite color is blue, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music, too,一个高高的鼻子和一张小小的红唇,她常常坐在钢琴前弹奏优美的乐曲My favourite teacher is Miss Huang。我们班的同学都非常喜欢她. Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea. There is always a smile on her face.Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Sometimes she teaches us dancing。黄老师跳舞也很棒. She is good at playing the piano。她是一位漂亮的女性,因为蓝色是天空和海的颜色. She is good at dancing。  黄老师喜欢唱歌和收集海报.This is my favourite teacher,因为狗很友好也很可爱, a high nose and a little red mouth。她钢琴弹得很好。她的脸上总带着笑容解决方案2:才2分…解决方案3:我不知道怎么给分解决方案4:它自己给的,我都不懂解决方案5:算啦做这么半天解决方案6:不过谢谢你啦!解决方案7:恩解决方案8:*^o^*解决方案9:😄解决方案10:你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!解决方案11:we all like her,and her class are interesting。她也会对我们生气. because i like english very much. she also can angry with us and we also afiaid to her。但她是一个很好的英语老师. she has a beautiful eyes,她的课也十分有意思。因为我非常喜欢英语. but she is an good english teacher,我们也很害怕她.我的英语老师是我最喜欢的老师。她有一双美丽的眼睛。我们都喜欢她my english teacher my english teacher is my favorite teacher解决方案12:My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son.Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind to us.She is also humorous.On the April Fools' Day,she said to us,&you are going to have a holiday this afternoon&.Many students thought it true.Many students dare not talk,because she is very strict.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam,because the teacher will criticise us if we don't pass.She doesn't give us too much homework,and she doesn't give us too much pressure.Sometimes,we like our Engllish teacher.I like English,and I like my English teacher. 我的英语老师长得很漂亮,看起来大概40多岁,他有一个儿子。英语老师对我们很严格,但是有时她对我们很和蔼,很友好。她也很幽默,在愚人节那天,她对我们说:“下午放假”很多同学都当真了。 在上课的时候很多同学都不敢说话,因为老师很严格。我们害怕考试不及格,因为老师会批评我们。 英语老师布置的作业不是很多,没有给我们太大的压力。有时 我们很喜欢英语老师。莫莫candy | 28136百度知道作业帮宝宝知道今日头条暴风影音女生秘密kk唱响秀美甲汽车报价大花田交友酷狗音乐同城约会相关问题my teacher的英语文章加中文翻译5My teacher的初中英语作文24以My English teacher写英文作文,要翻译81My teacher的作文45my teacher作文42英语作文:My English teacher(内容不少于5句,带翻译)1a letter to my teacher作文带翻译32更多相关问题&& 用作业帮一键提问“my...”的问题其他回答Miss Xia is our English teacher. She has taught me English for two years. My English is not good,so Miss Xia always helps me. She is never angry with mewhen I fail to understand her. She is kind to everyone. My classmates and l all like Miss Xia and her lessons. Her lessons are always more interesting than math and Chinese.Becouse she alway laugh and she is responsible for us. She won’t teach us English next year.But all of us will remember her. She is a really good teacher.菁 | 113关于“初中英语”的更多知识初中英语作文带翻译3315初中英语日记带翻译2750初中英语作文范文2061初中英语作文大全112260字初中英语作文带翻译1058求助关于&my...&的问题登录| 注册电脑版|客户端|联系我们|反馈 ©;Baidu解决方案13:my English teacher is xxx she is very kind. she has long hair .big eyes. she is our favorite teacher.我的英语老师是谁谁谁,他很和蔼,他有长达,他是我们最喜欢的老师解决方案14:什么是长达解决方案15:长发大眼解决方案16:哦哦解决方案17:你把中文发过来我给你翻译解决方案18:这么多要求,你怎么不去死啊解决方案19:你要我怎么发给你呢解决方案20:写在一张纸上,拍给我解决方案21:我的手机拍不清楚解决方案22:直接上百度查解决方案23:呵呵解决方案24:呵呵解决方案25:我帮你写,给50分解决方案26:好解决方案27:是几年级的?解决方案28:请提供下你的英语老师的性别和英文名,没英文名的话姓氏也可,这样写比较具体。解决方案29:我看你已采纳其他答案了,你可以把Miss Huang改成Miss Zhang, 这样那篇文章就可用了。解决方案30:谢谢你的意见解决方案31:不客气解决方案32:加你为好友,怎么样解决方案33:是用QQ哦解决方案34:好的。解决方案35:不知道怎么私信。解决方案36:你给我还是我给你?解决方案37:你给吧解决方案38:和第一个叫憧憬明天的回忆第二个叫,有时一个微笑,也是一种选择,这两个号,其中一个我会在线你的名字叫什么?解决方案39:我的名字叫Christina Ho解决方案40:我的英文名。解决方案41:oo解决方案42:你加了吗?解决方案43:明天加你哦解决方案44:好吧,现在加你解决方案45:哦哦解决方案46:你加哪一个号?解决方案47:都加了解决方案48:加了通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: Today is my birthday.I am so glad because my friends come to my home.We do plenty of games.And my friends give me some gifts.At last we sing a song together .What a funn...===========================================a bed and a desk in it . The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer.I have many haobbis ,for example, I like English a...=========================================== Look, this is my pet dog "Dou Dou". What a lovely dog! It has white and black fur. It looks very cute and active. It can eat a lot of things, but it not very fat. It often runs to kitchen an...=========================================== I am studying in Westmount School now. We have many subjects: Math, Science, Reading, Spelling,computer Studies,Art,Music,Language Arts and ESL…My favourite subject i...===========================================her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening. She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in he...=========================================== My uncle is thirty years old this year. He is tall and good looking. He works as a doctor and he likes to play basketball during his free time. His family consists of him, &his w...=========================================== In spring, the days get warmer and warmer, the sky is blue, the air is clean, the trees and grass turn green, and all kinds of flowers are beautiful. There are so many beautiful thing...=========================================== I enjoy reading different kinds of books, but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one. the story is very long but I am interested in it. Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to...=========================================== My best friend is Lintao. He is a tall and strong boy. He likes sports and playing basketball. He is good at history and maths. We often play basketball after school. He is very eas...=========================================== I am a member of the Class three Gread six.There are 36 classmates in our class.Liu Yang is the monitor of our class.Ms Wang is our headteacher,and Ms zhou is our chinese ...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助.五、句子翻译
51.We are looking forward to the weekend.
52.She kept me talking for forty-five minutes.
53.If you see him,give him this note.
54.The child was finally found safe and well.
55.It&s difficult for her to see her parents as often as
其他类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新初一的英语作文介绍自己简单的5句话就行带翻译_百度作业帮
初一的英语作文介绍自己简单的5句话就行带翻译
初一的英语作文介绍自己简单的5句话就行带翻译
再接一句就行了
我们才学到my
nameiscina这
这样写是对的
你都说小学学过了呗英语翻译Part V Translate the following sentences into Chinese.请在20分钟内把下列5句英文翻译成中文,请把答案写在答题纸上.61.The more practice you do,the better your English will become.62.As is known to all,China is rich i_百度作业帮
英语翻译Part V Translate the following sentences into Chinese.请在20分钟内把下列5句英文翻译成中文,请把答案写在答题纸上.61.The more practice you do,the better your English will become.62.As is known to all,China is rich i
英语翻译Part V Translate the following sentences into Chinese.请在20分钟内把下列5句英文翻译成中文,请把答案写在答题纸上.61.The more practice you do,the better your English will become.62.As is known to all,China is rich in natural resources.63.If the students work hard,surely they will realize their dreams.64.The professor suggests that everyone take part in the discussion.65.Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that people can enjoy.Part VI Writing 要求在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和中文提纲用英语写出一封不少于80词的短信.An Invitation to New Year’s Party1.问候对方并了解其近况.2.说明新年晚会的安排.3.邀请对方参加.
1.练习的越多你的英语就会变得越好.2.众所周知,中国的自然资源丰富.3.如果学生们努力学习,他们一定会实现自己的梦想.4.教授建议每人都参加该讨论.5.友谊是人类能够享有的最大的乐趣之一.An Invitation to New Year’s PartyDear .How are you doing recently?I miss you so much.We are going to have a New Year's Party in my home at this weekend.Many of our old friends will come to have fun.Will you please come to join us?If you are free,please come to my house at 6pm on this Saturday.I'm looking forward to meeting you.Yours.

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐