英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
thanks for watching电影后面经常出现的
thanks for your appreciation
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢大家 的英文怎么说?
Thanks!Thank you everybody!对于谢谢大家的帮忙可以这么说:Thank you for your help!Thank you for everyone's help!Thank you for all of your help!地道一点的说法:I would like to thank you,one and all.如果是演讲完了后,说谢谢大家,那就这么说:Thank you for your attendance!Thank you,I'm very glad that everybody is present.其实哪个都一样的,最简单的一句:3Q~!就够了~楼主80分也太大方了,有什么不知道的英语翻译可以直接联系我好了,免费帮忙哦~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
thank you veryone.
Thank all.
Thanks everyone
thank you!thank you everybodythank you everyone
Thanks,everybody!~~
thank youthanks
thank youthank you allthanks,evrybody都可以
thank you veryone.
thank you! thank you everybody thank you everyonethank you with all my heartthanks, ladies and gentlemen
thanks,evrybody thank you everybody
Thank you ,everyone!
其实很简单的可以说thank you all
thank you all!这是王力宏也经常说的一句英文。
I appreciate everyone
thank you veryone. thank you all!
Thank you for all of you!
xiexie da jia
就这么说。
第一个人的回答是错的,重复多余。“you”含有“你,你们”的意思。要视对话情景而定。其实“Thank you .” 也可以。
扫描下载二维码大家帮忙写20偏英语曰记
一偏5句就够了
”内爷、低调”
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
网上的行不
建议百度一下
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
作文可不可以
一定要日记吗
Today was realiy boring.I went nowhere,I just stayed at home because the weather was rainy.The rain was raining heavily in the sky.And there was much dirty water on the ground.
I watched TV,but all th...
1.today is Sunday. my mother and I go to the park.there are lots of people in the park. some of them are walking. some of them are sitting under the tree. It's really hot today . My mother is wea...
January 13 2005 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the
January 13 2005
It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
January 14 2005
It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
January 15 2005
It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.
January 16 2005
It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayberries. It tastes nice. When they arrived in Shanghai, they were still fresh. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. It is well-known in china. Many people like to eat it.
January 17 2005
Today, I still went to my mother’s office. My mother was very busy, so was my father. They always live in Beijing. They must get up early. Because they will manage the factory. So I know they are very laborious. So I should save my money. Also I should help them. Although I can’t do something useful, but I think I should share the wor
June lst,1995
Dear Peter,
We’re so gald you‘re coming to join us on Sunday. Here is how you can find us. We’ll have our picnic in the People‘s Park. You know where that is, don’t you? After you enter ...
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should rea d it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit o...
I passed a meaningful and colorful day.In the morning I did some of my homework.In the afternoon,I went shopping with my mom.In the evening,I watched a very funny movie.
我度过了有意义且多彩的一天。上午,我做了一些作业。下午,我和我妈妈去逛街。晚上,我看了一部有趣的电影。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 祝大家新年快乐英语 的文章

随机推荐