上传于||文档简介
&&过​去​现​在​未​来
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢12345678910
5time悦读是最早的经典语录网站,每天为你分享经典语录、美文佳图等内容,治愈你的心灵,让美好和宁静一直陪伴你。本站网址:当前位置: &
在未来几年里的英文
英文翻译in the years to come&&&& be living&&&& f ...&&&& inside&&&&best of luck in the year to come&&&& ...&&&&over the years&&&&then for a few years&&&&he may concentrate on his own career f ...&&&&in the future&&&&i in the past/in
...&&&&in in the years t ...&&&&in the following years = in the years
...&&&&time&&&&in the years to come&&&&and consequences in the future
例句与用法Brooklyn is in the future with a new arena set to go up in a couple of years布鲁克林区将在未来几年里新建一座球馆。 Funds will be spread evenly across the years to equalize the annual burden资金将在未来几年里均匀分配,以平衡每年的负担It can be expected that the increate will be hold in the future预计在未来几年里,我国国际集装箱仍将保持强劲增长势头。 It would appeal to me to close my career here , within the next few years我希望在未来几年里能在热那亚结束自己的职业生涯。 ” It is expected that 700 , 000 chinese visitors will come to canada in the next few years在未来几年里,预计70万中国游客到访加拿大。 And in the coming years , the property will still play an irreplaceable role而且在未来几年里,房地产将仍然起到不可替代的重要作用。 In years to come they will recognize him to be one of the great founder - figures of our movement在未来几年里,他们将认为他是我们的运动的伟大的缔造者之一。 As a result , how to store and manage these data will become the focus concerned by people因而在未来几年里,如何存储和管理这些数据将成为人们关注的焦点。 As a result , how to store and manage the digital information is becoming the focus concerned因而在未来几年里,如何存储和管理这些数据将成为人们关注的焦点。 If these problems are not effectively in the coming years to guide them and solve them这些问题如果在未来几年里不能得到有效的引导与解决,对成都房地产的健康发展产生重大影响。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
在未来几年里的英文翻译,在未来几年里英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译在未来几年里,在未来几年里的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved回顾过去,展望未来
Reviewing the past, look to the future
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
美国总统布什星期四晚上向全国发表告别演说,利用这个机会回顾过去,展望未来。
U. S. President George Bush delivered his farewell address to the nation Thursday night. Mr. Bush used the occasion to reflect on the past and look toward the future.
我们可以利用这个机会,站在更高的立足点上,回顾过去,展望未来,共同探讨如何实现联合国所肩负的崇高使命。
We can use this opportunity to take a look at the past and future from a higher plane and share our view on how to turn the lofty missions of the United Nations into reality.
回顾过去,展望未来,我认为一个新的伙伴关系必须建筑在相互尊重和平等互利的基础上。
When we look back on the past experiences and into the future, I believe that a new partnership should be constructed on the basis of mutual respect, and equality and mutual benefit.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!事物存在或继续的期间,从过去到现在再到未来。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题 英语 的文章

随机推荐