没问题 英语问题

英语面试常见问题_百度知道
英语面试常见问题
你可以去英语学校撒,周末去上课咯,跟着老师学。不过交通不方便,我都是在家里学习,ABC先下英语,意格英语,Hkknow英语,多恩加英语得还是可以的,不晓得.好.适合你不,课程是帮我量身制定的,我觉得介格还是不错的,这样的学习也应该能够提供给你很大的进步,我就进步很多了。Where is your hometown? what do you tink of your hometown? Please
some tngs about it.What do you want to be when you grow up? Why?How do you keep healthy? Tell us your ideas.Please
some tngs about your school life.Tell us some useful ing.这个有点难,我告诉你一个&Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.&
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. ...
俗话说:师傅领进门,修行在个人学习更多的是对话,要是像小时候一样把英文当成中文一样去学习,能学不会吗不要怕丢脸,Don't afraid of losing your face我的老外老师跟我说的我现在每天坚持和老外对话20分钟,上了差不多快三个月了吧从只会说早上好到现在基本对话已经不是问题了楼主若是还是很盲目的话,可以先去这里试下然后再做决定也不迟的!
我面试的问题 他们问我 why do u want to join this company?why do u quite last job?what is your interests?what do u think about this job ?
我知道前面那位提过的ABC夫下英语,也是s.不错的英语中心~
英语面试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语问题_百度知道
6.don't forget
the umbrella with you.7.you are ____
now,bill. so you should wash your clothes by yourself.
a.young enough
b.enough old
c.old enoug
d.enough young.8.这部电影和那部电影一样有趣。 this moive is
___ ____ _____ that one.9.你应该有足够的时间放松。
you should have
___ ____ to relax ______.10.我没有从香港带回任何东西。
i didn't
from hong kong.11.(1)first we a___
the foot of the mountains. (2)there was a
in the middle of the mountain.(3)after lunch, we went on our t___.
提问者采纳
6.to take 7.C
old enough 8.as
interesting as9.enough time
yourself10.bring anything back11. (1) arrived
(3) talk.望采纳!谢谢!
其他问题:
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
应选B.yet较委婉.现补充yet用法
一、副词 yet 作“还”,“仍然”讲
1. Much yet remains to be done.
尚有许多事情待做。
2. Yet molecules are always moving, some perhaps as fast as a mile per second.
分子仍然总在运动,其中有些分子的运动速度达每秒一英里。
3. The experiment is not yet over.
这项试验尚未结束。
4. No one has yet seen an electron.
还没人见过电子。
5. Man has not yet learned to store the sun's heat.
人类尚未学会贮藏太阳热。
二、副词 yet 和比较级连用,作“还要”,“更”讲,常可用 even 代替
1. This is a yet ( 或 even) more difficult task.
这是一项更为艰巨的任务。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题_百度知道
41. The boy __________ by the door is my brother. (stand) 42. Do you remember __________ the film last year? (see) 43. There __________ a physics test next Monday. (be) 44. __________ I finish my homework in class? (必须) No, you needn't. 45. I'm sorry you've missed the last bus. It _________ ten minutes ago. (leave) 46. Wei Fang is heard __________ English every morning. (hear) 47. John stopped _______ a rest (have) because he __ ____ for three hours. (work) 48. I'm sorry to have kept you __________. (wait) 49. A new theatre __________ now. (build) 50. The boys _________ basketball on the playground are my classmates. (play) 51. I regretted answering like that, I was sorry __________ so. (do) 52. Can't you see I'm busy __________? (cook) 53. He __________ worried when coming into the teacher's office. (look) 54. __________ come beef! (随便吃点) 55. It's a great shame for me __ _______ in front of so many people. (laugh at) 56. Celine Dion is a very popular . (sing) 57. Here is a birthday card for you with our best ..(wish) 58. It rained in the west of Fujian yesterday af&ternoon. (heavy) 59. I went to bed after I finished my homework last night.(do) 60. —Who will teach chemistry? —I think Mrs Yang will. (we)
提问者采纳
standingseeingwill beMustlefthearingto have/had been workingwaitingis being builtplayingdoingcookinglookedHave?(Help yourself)being laughted atsingerwishes后面的题目看不懂。
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
高考英语真题相关文章推荐
高考英语真题栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动