汉译英在线翻译-----------高手帮忙

大学英语翻译,汉译英,高手帮忙,急用_百度知道
大学英语翻译,汉译英,高手帮忙,急用
4.从下午四点钟到现在、他不可以在这儿待下去,我都会坚持我的计划。3.雨一停:1.他在六个月之内学会了说英语。8汉译英。6.人们直到失去了健康,他得马上离开了,她一直在写信。5.他打算暑假时去桂林,都别相信他。2.不管你说什么。7.无论他说什么,才知道健康的可贵,我们就动身
he can&#39, do not believe him.He is going to Guilin in his summer holidaypeople won&#39.she has been writing the letter from 4 p.Not stay here any more. he must leave now.until now, i will stick to my plan.we will set out as soon as the rain stops.no matter what he says.m;t realize the value of health until they lose itHe learned to speak English within 6 months
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我都会坚持我的计划。He can&#39. 6.人们直到失去了健康;ll leave. 3.雨一停。No matter what you say。He plans to visit
Guilin in the summer holiday。When rain stops. 2,都别相信他;t trust him,才知道健康的可贵。From four o&#391.他在六个月之内学会了说英语。He learned to speak English within six months. 8,我们就动身、他不可以在这儿待下去,她一直在写信, we&#39.不管你说什么, he had to leave immediately. 5.他打算暑假时去桂林, she has been writing the letter, I will stick to my plan. 7.无论他说什么. 4.从下午四点钟到现在;clock till now,他得马上离开了。No matter what he says, don&#39, then they know the valuable of
health。Until peopt be to stay here
he learned how to speak English in 6 months.whatever you say, I will stick to my plan.we will set out as soon as the rain stops.she's been writting letters since 4 o'clock in the afternoon.he's planning to go to Guilin in Summer holiday.people will not know the value of health until they lose it.don't believe him, no matter what he says.he cannot stay here. he must leave right away.
1 In the six months he learned to speak english.2 No matter what you say, I will stick to my plan.3 The rain stopped, we can leave.4 From four o'clock in the afternoon, until now, she has been writing.5 He is going to summer vacation to Guilin.6 People until lose health, to know the value of health.7 No matter what he says, don't believe him.8, He can't stay here, he had to leave at once.望采纳
1、He learned to speak English in six months2、No matter what you say, I will stick to my plan.3、Rain stops, we'll leave.4、From four o'clock till now, she has been writing.5. When the summer he intends to Guilin.6. Until people lost their health, the health of valuable know.7. No matter what he says, Do not trust him.8, he can not be here to stay, he had to leave immediately.
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英 请高手帮忙 急!!!_百度知道
汉译英 请高手帮忙 急!!!
签署放行证书,负责基本信息的传递工厂适航管理机构专职放行人员持维修执照和工厂授权证书,工厂在履历本中已填写了寿命期和维修换件记录。工厂有专业技术服务机构。维修产品合格出厂,并建有质量信息台帐,按工厂规定填写“卡”传递到有关维修责任单位。工厂技术服务机构对质量信息经过分析,可审核签发放行证明,各种检测和试车记录
提问者采纳
they have the right to examine and issue the releasing certificate, and commissioning, and sets up a account book of quality information, as well as signed releasing certificate. The factory has professional technological service organization to be in charge of the transfer of basic information. On the basis of analyzing the quality information the technological service organization of the factory fills in “Card” according to the regulations of the factory so as to transfer the information to the relative responsible maintenance department, record of various test and inspection. Once the maintained products are qualified and delivered the factory have filled in the “log book” which includes life period, record of replaced partsThe professional airworthiness release personnel of the factory’s management organization hold the maintenance license and the authority certificate issued by the factory
提问者评价
感谢高手帮忙
Also we hope our students in the future is engaged in the basic education of teachers, through their own experience and practice,to understand its connotation, advancing with The Times, continuous improvement and innovation, and to
provide a basis for practice in primary and secondary school moral education, and to improve the ...
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
汉译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
in accordance with the provisions of the factory fill out the &quotAirworthiness management plant released a full-time officers authorized repair facility license and certificate can be allowed to examincard&quot. Qualified maintenance products factory, all kinds of te to the maintenance responsibility of transmission units. Factory technical service professional body responsible for the transmission of basic information, the factory has been in the history of this period to complete the life and maintenance of records for items. Factory technical service information on the quality of analysis, a certificate signed release, and has the quality of accounting information
The factory seaworthiness management structure specialty allows to pass the personnel to hold the service license and the factory vesting instrument, may verify signing and issuing to allow to pass the proof. The factory has the specialty technical service organization, is responsible for the basic information the transmission. The factory technical service organization to the quality information after the analysis, according to the factory stipulated that filling in “the card” transmits the related service Accountability unit, and constructs the quality information Taiwan account. Service product qualified leaving the plant, the factory this has filled in the average life and the service in the personal history trades a record, each kind of examination and the test run record, sign allow to pass the certificate.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英~求高人翻译下面文章~纯手工英语高手帮帮忙~好了追加分~急用~谢谢~摩天大楼指数——如影随形的经济危机作为一种以巨大的经济力量为支撑的建筑物,摩天大楼常被民众和政客视为展示经济繁荣、社会进步_百度作业帮
汉译英~求高人翻译下面文章~纯手工英语高手帮帮忙~好了追加分~急用~谢谢~摩天大楼指数——如影随形的经济危机作为一种以巨大的经济力量为支撑的建筑物,摩天大楼常被民众和政客视为展示经济繁荣、社会进步
摩天大楼指数——如影随形的经济危机作为一种以巨大的经济力量为支撑的建筑物,摩天大楼常被民众和政客视为展示经济繁荣、社会进步的标志.有些经济学家则持完全相反的看法,认为摩天大楼的出现,特别是摩天大楼的纪录被刷新,往往预示着经济即将衰退.“高楼建成之日,即是市场衰退之时”,这是德意志银行的证券分析师安德鲁•劳伦斯于1999年发表的判言.日,雷曼兄弟公司在北京召开全球经济会议,其全球首席经济学家卢埃林向我国客户提及“摩天大楼指数”的预言:“如果全球有发生经济危机的可能性,那很可能会在2007年或2008年.”雷曼的首席经济学家预见了2007年到2008年的经济危机,但却不曾想到,雷曼的百年基业正是在这场危机中化为泡影.对于经济而言,摩天大楼是荣耀还是诅咒?其与经济危机之间是否真的存在这样密切的联系呢?1999年,安德鲁•劳伦斯经过研究验证了摩天大楼与经济危机的关联,并将这种关联称为“摩天大楼指数”.每一幢刷新世界纪录的摩天大楼的崛起,往往都伴随着经济的衰退.自20世纪初以来,全球共出现了四轮摩天大楼热,而每一次,都伴随着经济危机或金融动荡.20世纪20年代,美国经济转好,证券市场再度空前繁荣,民用、商用房产建设高歌猛进.这期间,三座刷新纪录的摩天大楼先后兴建.纽约的华尔街40号、克莱斯勒大厦和帝国大厦相继于1929年至1931年的三年中落成,但随之而来的不是新的繁荣,而是空前的大萧条.在经历了被美国人称之为“黄金时代”的20世纪60年代强劲、持续的经济繁荣后,纽约的世贸中心和芝加哥的西尔斯大厦开始兴建.1972年和1974年,两座再次刷新世界纪录的摩天大楼相继落成,随后,全球经济发生了严重滞胀.摩天大楼与经济危机的关联如此密切,很难用巧合来理解,那么究竟是什么原因让经济危机总是与摩天大楼如影随形呢?首先,人性使然.人性当中有盲目自信的一面.具体体现在对客观事物认识不足,偏执于对事物的主观看法上.劳伦斯把他发现的经济危机与摩天大楼的联系称为“百年病态关联”,但此类现象,在人类社会中又何止只存在了百年.以史为鉴,我们不难发现,在我国历史的长河中,此类现象早有体现.商朝兴盛时,纣王兴建造鹿台,引得民怨四起最终于鹿台自焚;清代鼎盛时,乾隆帝大举修建园林,导致国力衰落最终丧权辱国.其次,利益推动.在商业行为中,逐利是前提条件.在经济繁荣之前,通常有一个低利率的过程,这也是经济向繁荣周期转化的一个先决条件.而在经济繁荣的过程中,利率相对于人们对于未来收益的预期来说,一直都是低的.所以,就会产生一系列的利益传导途径,也就是前面所提到的利益链条.经济的繁荣和相对较低的利率,对土地价值和资本成本有着直接的影响.在土地价格、企业需求和资金支撑三个因素所构成的利益链的作用下,可以刷新世界纪录的摩天大楼计划,就应运而生了.就像日有昼夜、季有冬夏一样,经济也是存在景气周期的.任何商品的价格,都会受到供需关系的影响.否极泰来,盛极而衰,低廉的利率、膨胀的需求、上涨的资本价格,以及大多数人盲目乐观的心态,所集合产生的“黄金状态”构成了摩天大楼的需求,但这种状态是不可持续的.所以,通常是在经济已经步入衰退的时候,摩天大楼才刚刚竣工;在它真正投入使用的时候,经济很可能已经深陷困境.这就导致了经济危机总是与摩天大楼的兴建如影随形,也常使全球第一建筑成为逝去繁荣的纪念碑.求朋友帮忙~商人远离~谢谢~
Skyscraper Index - the economic crisis go hand in hand As a huge economic force for the support of the buildings,skyscrapers often show people and politicians as economic prosperity,a sign of social progress.Some economists hold the opposite view that the emergence of skyscrapers,especially the skyscrapers of the record is refreshed,often indicates that the economy will decline."High-rise built in the day,that is,when the market downturn" is Deutsche Bank Securities analyst Andrew • Lawrence published in 1999,sentenced to a statement.February 15,2006,Lehman Brothers global economic conference held in Beijing,the Llewellyn,chief global economist of clients referred to the "skyscraper index" of prophecy:"If the global economic crisis has the possibility of It is likely in 2007 or 2008." Lehman's chief economist predicted the 2007 economic crisis in 2008,but did not expect Lehman's centennial is in this crisis evaporated.The economy,the skyscraper is the glory or the curse?With the economic crisis,there is really so close between the link?In 1999,Andrew • Lawrence skyscrapers study are associated with the economic crisis,and this association known as the "skyscraper index." A new world record for every rise of skyscrapers,often accompanied by economic recession.Since the beginning of the 20th century,there were four rounds of the world of skyscrapers heat,and each time,are accompanied by economic crisis or financial turmoil.20th century,20 years,the U.S.economy turns for the better,the stock market again unprecedented prosperity,civil,commercial real estate construction triumph.During this period,three successively record the construction of skyscrapers.New York 40 Wall Street,Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building in succession from 1929 to 1931 for completion in three years,but the attendant prosperity is not new,but the unprecedented Great Depression.After being Americans called "golden age" of the 20th century,60 years strong,sustained economic prosperity,the New York World Trade Center and the Sears Tower in Chicago began construction.1972 and 1974,two new world record again,skyscrapers have been built,then there was a serious global economic stagflation.Skyscrapers and so closely associated with the economic crisis,it is difficult to understand the coincidence,then what is the reason for the economic crisis,it always go hand in hand with the skyscrapers?First of all,human nature.Among human side of the blind self-confidence.Embodied in the lack of knowledge of objective things,paranoia in the subjective perceptions of things.Lawrence found that the economic crisis of his links with the skyscraper known as the "Rise of pathological relevance," but such a phenomenon in human society has only existed for far more than a hundred years.Learn from history,we can easily find the course of history in our country,this kind of phenomenon has long been reflected.Shang dynasty flourished,the King Zhou Lu Tai Hing Construction,attracted widespread discontent amongst the ultimate self-immolation in L height of the Qing Dynasty when Emperor Qianlong built a large scale landscape,leading to national decline ultimately humiliating.Second,the interests promoted.In business practices,the pursuit of profit is a prerequisite.Before the economic boom,there is usually a low interest rate process,which is transforming the economy to the boom cycle is a prerequisite.In the process of economic prosperity,interest rates relative to earnings expectations for the future people who have always been low.Therefore,the interest will produce a series of pathways,that is,the interests of the aforementioned chain.Economic prosperity and relatively low interest rates,the value of land and capital costs have a direct impact.In land prices,and financial support for business needs posed by the interests of the three factors under the action of the chain,you can set a world record in the skyscraper scheme came into being.Like at night and day,summer and winter quarter,the economic boom period also exist.The price of any commodity will be the impact of supply and demand.After a storm,the boom-bust,low interest rates,expansion of demand,the rising price of capital,and most people blindly optimistic attitude,which sets to generate the "golden state" constitutes a skyscraper needs,but this state is not sustainable.So,usually in the economy has entered a recession,just c in it really put into use,the economy is likely to have been in deep trouble.This leads to the economic crisis is always hand in hand with the construction of skyscrapers,often become dead to the world's first building boom of the monument.你是不是怕商人泄密来仿照啊
Skyscraper index: Inseparable with economic crisisAs a kind of building supported by giant economic power, skyscrapers adored by public and politicians as the demostration of economic flouricient...
Skyscraper Index - go hand in hand with the economic crisis as a great economic power as the support of the buildings, skyscrapers are often seen as showing the public and politicians of economic pros...不使用翻译工具,请英语高手帮忙翻译一段汉译英,谢谢!我不想要你再额外负担一份房租.因为你有两个孩子,在未来他们需要很多钱,你的钱应该为他们保留.尽管我很想要有一个属于我们的地方,但我只能选择遗憾._百度作业帮
不使用翻译工具,请英语高手帮忙翻译一段汉译英,谢谢!我不想要你再额外负担一份房租.因为你有两个孩子,在未来他们需要很多钱,你的钱应该为他们保留.尽管我很想要有一个属于我们的地方,但我只能选择遗憾.
我不想要你再额外负担一份房租.因为你有两个孩子,在未来他们需要很多钱,你的钱应该为他们保留.尽管我很想要有一个属于我们的地方,但我只能选择遗憾.
调整了一下,这样的表述会显得更连贯一些.I don't want to burden you with additional rental.You've got two kids and should save your money for their future need.Although I am longing for a place of our own,I regret I have no choice for now.
I don't wanna you to burden an extra chummage, because you have two children and they need more money in future。 you should save money for them,though i want to possess a place which belong to us ,but i have to say it is a pity。高中水平 见笑了
I don't want you to afford extra rent. Because you've got two children already and they will need much more money in the future. You should save money for them.Although I really want to have a place of our own, I have no choice but to be regretful.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请英语高手帮忙汉译英一下~不要从翻译器上复制
老掉牙的舊情歌
请英语高手帮忙汉译英一下~不要从翻译器上复制给我~拜托了~急!!!!!!!
很高兴认识你, Mary,收到你的回信我非常惊讶,我很遗憾你有过那样的生活经历,你现在生活的好吗?我的中国名字叫许乐,看到你的照片我觉得你是个很漂亮的女孩,我很喜欢你.不过我还是个中国的高中学生,不会太多的英语,和你交流可能有些困难,我也只有在周末才能回复你邮件,希望你能谅解.我生活在一个和平的国家,每天穿梭于学校和家,有着很普通的青春期女孩的烦恼,我不知道你是从哪里知道我的邮箱的,不过我还是很高兴认识你.希望你快乐每一天!热切期待着你的回信!爱你的许乐
In under the whole world economic integration condition, in the fastchanging network time, the information is relates the enterprisesurvival and the development question. On ERP is not the informationonly road, but at least is practiced has proven the feasible road. Butbecause the ERP system implementation is involves to the managementand the technical huge systems engineering, the enterprise needs towant to obtain successfully is not an easy matter. Therefore,enterprise when implements ERP should synthesize considered variousaspects the factor, the formulation suits this enterprise theimplementation plan, guarantees the ERP project the smoothimplementation.
(责任编辑:admin)
请在这里输入需要翻译的内容。
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
------分隔线----------------------------
每年的这个时候,都是大学生最紧张忙碌的时候,一面要准备期...
新华网北京5月8日电(记者 周文林)面对一个越来越开放的国...
问:我手机不是智能手机!能安装翻译词典之类的软件吗? 我手...
商务办公英文翻译:commercial office…,点击查查权威在线词典详...
先来下面这么多啦... 皮尔洛 Pirlo 派路 (AC米兰) 因扎吉 Inzaghi 恩...
问:IE8怎样使用网页翻译功能我的浏览器是IE8怎样增加网页翻译...

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英软件 的文章

随机推荐