人教版九年级英语八单元3b春节作文结尾怎么写怎么写

九年级英语第三单元的3b作文怎么写_百度作业帮
九年级英语第三单元的3b作文怎么写
on the night of february 17,1981 i was studying for an organic chemistry test at the library with sharon,my girlfriend of three years.sharon had asked me to drive her back to her dormitory as it was getting quite late.we got into my car,not realizing that just getting into a car would never quite be the same for me again.i quickly noticed that my gas gauge was registered on empty so i pulled into a nearby convenience store to buy '2.00 worth of gas."i'll be back in two minutes," i yelled at sharon as i closed the door.but instead,those two minutes changed my life forever.人教版九年级英语13单元3b作文怎么写_百度作业帮
人教版九年级英语13单元3b作文怎么写
but my friend tried it and said it did not work.it made my friend very angry,last week i bought a box of toothpaste,because it says it wll make your teeth more and more white,but when i got back home i found it tastes terrible.but there is also some advertisements tell the truth,like beauty cream it works really well it makes skin really soft !i like it very much!so i think we should not believe everything we read
but my friend tried it and said it did not work.it made my friend very angry,last week i bought
a box of toothpaste,because it says it wll make your
teeth whiter than white,but when i got back home ...
您可能关注的推广人教版九年级上英语第8单元Section4作文_百度作业帮
人教版九年级上英语第8单元Section4作文
Section 4Dear Liz,I was so happy to recerve your letter.Thank you very much for writing to tell me about Lucky.I would really love to come and visit you one day and see how I Lucky helps you.I’d also like to help you some more because I have some extra time at the moment.Perhaps I could help you at home,or do some work for ‘Animal Helpers.’I’d enjoy watching them train the animals too.I’ll call them one day soon.Here is my phone number:486-3852.Please call me so we can arrange a time for me to visit.
您可能关注的推广人教版七年级下册英语各单元作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
人教版七年级下册英语各单元作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢人教版九年级英语三单元3b作文怎么写?(带翻译)_百度知道
人教版九年级英语三单元3b作文怎么写?(带翻译)
they would like to achieve their dream by themselved。闻老师是一位英语老师, they can not do what they want due to their parents are not allowed.有很多的人都有自己的梦想的青少年.&quot. Win。”闻老师说了. But most of Chinese parents involve too much into these teenagers life。因此. Therefore. &quot. Mr。但是大多数中国的父母牵扯太多为这些青少年的生活。”当然我们希望看到一些独特的学生实现他们的梦想. Win is an EOf course we want to see some unique students
said MrThere are a lot of teenagers who have their own dream,他们想通过不断实现自己的梦想,他们不能做他们想做的是由于他们的父母都是不允许的
其他类似问题
九年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 作文提纲怎么写 的文章

随机推荐