ISIN:GP005405286diss是什么意思思

当前位置: &
in correspondence with是什么意思
中文翻译与一致与…联系(通信)与…联系(通信):&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&n. 1.通信;信件。 2.符合,一致;相当;对应。 3 ...:&&&&短语和例子 Away with him! 把他带走! D ...
例句与用法1.It is said that she had relations among king charles' that she was in correspondence with them, and that she gave them information .有人说,查理国王的敌人里面有她的亲戚,她和他们保持联系,把消息透露给他们。2.I have been in correspondence with him about the matter关于这件事我有跟他通信。 3.I have been in correspondence with him about the problem关于这问题,我和他一直书信往来。 4.He ' s still in correspondence with her他仍然跟她在通信。 5.Calculation results are in correspondence with testing results实验结果与计算结果之间具有较好的一致性。 6.We are at present in correspondence with the company on the matter of our estimate for the repair of the bridge我们目前正就我们估计修桥的费用这件事和该公司通信联系。 7.6 . if part of or whole of our promise or guarantee collides with the law and local rule , we will operate in correspondence with the law and local rule- 5 .我司将会大力开发更多的新产品,以满足客户的需要。 8.Article 19 the term for every council under saefi is five ( 5 ) years , the duration of which is subject to change in correspondence with the advanced or delayed convening of the general meeting第十九条本会理事会每届任期五年,会员代表大会提前或延期举行时其任期作相应改变。 9.Creation and imposition of administrative penalty shall be based on facts and shall be in correspondence with the facts , nature and seriousness of the violations of law and damage done to society设定和实施行政处罚必须以事实为依据,与违法行为的事实、性质、情节以及社会危害程度相当。 10.Protective resemblance is far commoner among animals than aggressive resemblance , in correspondence with the fact that predaceous forms are as a rule much larger and much less numerous than their prey在动物中保护性的行为远比侵略性的行为更加普遍,通常相比较而言,食肉性动物要比他们的猎物要大得多、数量也少得多。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
in correspondence with的中文翻译,in correspondence with是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译in correspondence with,in correspondence with的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。in doesnt matter isin this way翻译成中文是什么意思_百度作业帮
in doesnt matter isin this way翻译成中文是什么意思
in doesnt matter isin this way翻译成中文是什么意思
逆天军团丶徶倹
没关系,不是这样的吗?(我猜isn't this way后面有?)
这种方式无所谓
这样不要紧,但是是这种方式。。。是老外说的话么?没有写全我也不知道他想表达神马……
没关系,不是这样的吗?(我猜isn't this way后面有?)
这是英文的句子吗? 这是单词的罗列.
楼主,你确定是这句话没有打错吗? 一看这句子就漏洞百出. 前面是in 还是it?
前面用个助动词,后面又多了is.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
in agreement with是什么意思
中文翻译和一致与…相符合与...一致:&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&n. 1.一致,同意。 2.契约;协约,协定。 3.【语 ...:&&&&短语和例子 Away with him! 把他带走! D ...
例句与用法1.The result is in agreement with that discussed in paragraph 72 .此结果与72段中讨论的是一致的。2.I am quite in agreement with what you say , mr. li and mr. wang .李先生和王先生,我很赞同你们的说法。3.What i did was unintentional but i'm in agreement with my punishment .我虽不是明知故犯,但我情愿接受处分。4.in agreement with this prediction, we find that two compounds of the same formula, , have been isolated. 与这个预料相一致,已分离出两个分子式同为的化合物。5.In agreement with this concept is the additional experimental result that decreasing the mean hydrogen injection velocity increases the stability limit temperature .这一概念是与补充试验的结果相符的,即降低氢的平均喷射速度使稳定性极限温度增加。6.The goal of life is living in agreement with nature生命的目标和自然是一致的。 7.Agreementi ’ m quite in agreement with what you say我十分同意你所说的话。 8.Her attitude towards the thing is in agreement with me她对这件事情的态度和我的一致。 9.This is in agreement with theoretical analysis这和理论分析是一致的。 10.I am a hundred percent in agreement with you我百分之百同意你的看法。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
in agreement with的中文翻译,in agreement with是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译in agreement with,in agreement with的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。

我要回帖

更多关于 diss是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐