两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文的对比题型、原因题型、利弊型模板
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢> > >关于兼职的英语作文关于兼职的英语作文篇一:《关于兼职的英语作文》
On part-time jobs
Nowadays, an increasing number of college students are doing part-time jobs.In general, part time job can help us to learn a lot of staff which we can't know just by books. So,in the part time,I also take up kinds of part jobs to develop myself.
For instance,the part-time job I like to do is family education.I suppose that it can consolidate the knowledge I used to learn and increase the ability to communicate with others.In addition,I also take up the shopping guide to sale household appliances.This is a precious experience,which had a great influence on me .It taught me a lesson how to convince somebody to buy your goods.Of course,I take up other part-jobs,too.Some people think that there are many advantages for college students to have part-time jobs. Firstly, part-time jobs offer them opportunities to apply what they have learned in school and demonstrate their abilities. Secondly, it enables them to be more independent of their family and builds up their self-confidence. However, some other people hold that doing part-time jobs has more disadvantages. The main job of college students is to study, not to work. If they have part-time jobs, they may have to reduce their time for sleep, rest, study and activities.
As far as i am concerned,, students can choose to take up a part-time job according to their own situation. The most important thing for them is to keep a good balance between part-time jobs and his study.
关于兼职的英语作文篇二:《高考英语 暑假打工作文素材》
高考英语作文成功之路第1篇
暑假打工 文体:记叙文
[题目要求]
[来源学科网][来源Z&xx&]
暑假过后,你的外籍教师要同学们汇报假期所从事的社会活动和自己的感想。请写一书面材料交给外教:
你在2006年暑假到一家肯德基(KFC)快餐店做保洁员(cleaner)工作,你每天工作7个小时,为期3周,这项工作辛苦且枯燥,并使你感到非常的疲惫,这几乎使你半途放弃。
在新学期开始之前,你终于坚持完成这项工作,并且认识到了劳动(labor)的意义,你认为这是一次成功的体验.
注意: 1. 必须用第一人称. 2. 字数在100左右. 高二英语作文
Summer Holiday Part-time Job
[来源学*科*网]
During the summer holiday of 2007, I think I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made so tired that I almost quit half way. After all, I stuck to it with my determination.
Finally, I finished the job before the new school term began.
Now I understand what labor means. I think it was really a successful experience.
关于兼职的英语作文篇三:《writing365英文兼职网写作心得分享》
writing365英文兼职网写作心得分享
都快毕业了,时间过得真的好快好快。前几天,有个学妹过来跟我交流了一下,问我大学里,除了学习,其他时间是怎么过的。呵呵,在我讲到大学有差不多2年的时间里整天泡在这里写文章时,她貌似很感兴趣。其实这让我想起了大二时,第一次从老师那听说这个兼职平台是,我是特兴奋的。呵呵。。
怎么说,在这个平台也写了差不多快2年的时间呢,总的觉得还不错吧。想想大一时候,经常没课时候,就跟着同学跑去发传单啊,跑到什么英语培训机构啊,都没能坚持多久。呵呵,说到底还是因为没挣到钱。跑了一年,也没跑出个什么名堂,好在自己学习上没有丢,在考试的时候,突击一下,也能拿个奖学金。记得到大二的时候,想专心学习,不再去想什么获得社会经验啊,感觉大学生嘛,出去做什么都是被别人剥削的。。
不过,365还好了。至少没让我觉得怎么滴剥削。想想那时候,在第一篇文章通过时候,自己是相当的兴奋的。呵呵,其实那时候真的是很疯狂的,每天一上网就是点击那个网站,抢话题。第一次写的时候,我只写了差不多那么个10篇左右,保证个报酬满100,收到第一笔薪酬的时候,感觉没有被欺骗。后来嘛,就很疯狂的写了,生活费啊啥的都自己解决了。。其实挺欣慰的。
小学妹回去就注册了个,然后跟我说写了5篇才通过测试。其实啊,这个测试也不是很难吧。个人觉得想得个D,C啊什么的其实还是有一定技巧的。反正呢,英文基本功得有。写了一篇文章,怎么也得耐下心来看个1、2遍。在word里面查下,看看有没有拼写啊语法啊错误的。交个文章立马让人家审核人员看到个语法,拼写错误,怎么说也会降低了一点文章的评分的。当然啦,你说你文章零语法错误的,就想让人家给个B/C/D等等的也不是很简单的。因为从我的周围来看,很多人写软文的,而且英语语法上也不错,但是呢,不写个有新意点的文章来,怎么也不会得个高分的。
再一个我想说的是写作突出重点上的一些方式! 打个比方说:我想给某个包包写一篇软文(包包话题在365上是常有的),首先要明白自己想写什么类型的文章。比如说:是产品推荐型的还是使用心得型的!写成叙事的还是故事的!不管写的是那一种类型的文章,必须把所要推荐的产品在文章中以不漏广告痕迹的形式给表达出来。其实做到这点的真得动动脑筋的。不过我发现哦,文章写得能够将主题突出表现出包包的优点来,这样的文章一般都能得个至少是D的评分的。
写上面的文章,有时候还是得融入自己的感情。假如写个包包的时候,不要老是Bagsok, our website…切入点就给人感觉不好了。。。说到感情嘛,我觉得要写得有感染力,有说服力,毕竟写的东西可能会被那些想买包包的人看的,怎么也得让人家觉得,哦,这个包包不错,嗯,买了也好。个人觉得啊,千万别去写那些纯粹性的中文式记叙文,应该叫流水账吧,写得很假的那种。
就说到这里吧,呵呵,希望新加入365的学弟学妹们,能够早点成为很棒的英语兼职软文写手。。当然啦,不要只顾着赚钱了,平时还是要多花点时间学习的哦。
作者昵称:Sophie飞飞
(分享来源于会员发给我们的邮件,如果你有什么写作上的心得或者想法,可以随时发邮件给我们哦,当然啦,你也可以经常来我们的留言版分享下。)
关于兼职的英语作文篇四:《英语话题作文之打工》
关于兼职的英语作文篇五:《英语作文》
Part-time Jobs for College Students
There has been much controversy over part-time jobs for college students. People who are against it hold that the sole purpose of higher education is for the students to acquire knowledge. If they are engaged in part-time job they will be invariably distracted from their studies and as a result they can not fulfill the requirements mapped out by the State Education Commission.
The writer, however, thinks that there are several advantages for college students involved in part-time jobs. Firstly, part-time jobs provide opportunities for students to contact society so as to know the situation of the talent market. For instance, if a student works as a part-time governess, he or she will know what kind of professionals are urgently needed by the market and this will help him to choose a future job. Secondly, there are some financial gains from part-time jobs. Since the reform was carried out, institutions of higher education have started to collect tuition fees from students. Needless to say this means another financial burden on parents. And part-time jobs can serve as a partial solution to this problem. Last but not least, part-time jobs can cultivate students' sense of independence.
To sum up, part-time jobs can do a lot more good than bad to students as long as they can make best use of their time and raise the efficiency of their study.
大学生做兼职工作
已经有很多争议为大学生做兼职工作。那些反对它认为高等教育的唯一目的是为学生获得知识。如果他们从事兼职工作,他们将会总是偏离研究结果它们不能满足需求映射国家教育委员会。
作家,然而,认为有几个优点大学生参与的兼职工作。首先,兼职工作提供机会让学生接触社会,了解情况的人才市场。例如,如果一个学生工作是兼职家教,他或她就会知道什么样的专业人士所迫切需要的市场,这将帮助他选择未来的工作。其次,有一些财务收益的兼职工作。自从改革进行高等教育机构已经开始收集来自学生的学费。不用说,这意味着另一个经济负担的父母。和兼职工作可以作为一个对这个问题的部分解决方案。最后但并非最不重要,兼职工作可以培养学生的独立意识。
总之,兼职工作可以做很多好处多于坏学生,只要他们可以充分利用他们的时间和提高效率的研究。
2. The Development of Private Cars
With the increase in the general standard of living, some ordinary Chinese families can now afford a car. Yet opinions on the development of a private car vary from person to person. Some claim that there are many advantages in possessing a car. It gives a much greater degree of comfort and mobility. The owner of a car is no longer forced to rely on public transport, and hence no irritation caused by waiting for buses or taxies. With a car he can go where he likes and when he wants, so much so that he can enjoy his leisure to the full by making trips to the country or seaside on the weekends, instead of being confined to his immediate neighborhood.
However, others strongly object to developing private cars. They maintain that as more and more cars are produced and run in the street, a large volume of poisonous gas will be given off,
polluting the atmosphere and causing actual harm to the health of people. In fact, private cars contribute to traffic congestion so greatly that the advantages gained in comfort and freedom are
often cancelled out by the frustration caused by traffic jams.
In spite of all the above-mentioned, I still favor owning a car. The reason is that the car gives a person the freedom to schedule his own time. Though we are confronted with a problem of energy crisis, I am sure that the real solution will have to be a new kind of car, one that uses cheap, efficient fuel and does not contaminate the air.
与生活的普遍提高,一些普通的中国家庭现在可以买得起汽车。然而意见的发展私人小汽车因人而异。有些人声称有很多优点拥有一辆轿车。它提供了更大的舒适度和机动性。车型的所有者不再被迫依赖公共交通,因此没有刺激了等候公共汽车或出租车。他可以以一辆汽车,他喜欢当他想要的,以至于他可以享受自己的休闲度假充分的到乡村或海边周末的时候,而不能仅局限于他的周边。
然而,另有一些人强烈反对发展私人小汽车。他们认为,随着越来越多的汽车生产和运行在街上,大量有毒气体将会被放出来,污染大气,导致实际的危害人类健康。事实上,私人汽车造成交通堵塞很大的优势获得了在舒适和自由常常被堵车所带来的挫折感。
尽管上述全部,我仍然赞成拥有一辆车。原因是汽车给人自由地安排自己的时间。尽管我们面临着一个问题的能源危机,我相信,真正的解决方案将需要一种新的汽车,一个使用廉价、高效的燃料,不污染空气。 3. The Development of Private Cars
With the increase in the general standard of living, some ordinary Chinese families can now afford a car. Yet opinions on the development of a private car vary from person to person. Some claim that there are many advantages in possessing a car. It gives a much greater degree of comfort and mobility. The owner of a car is no longer forced to rely on public transport, and hence no irritation caused by waiting for buses or taxies. With a car he can go where he likes and when he wants, so much so that he can enjoy his leisure to the full by making trips to the country or seaside on the weekends, instead of being confined to his immediate neighborhood.
However, others strongly object to developing private cars. They maintain that as more and more cars are produced and run in the street, a large volume of poisonous gas will be given off, polluting the atmosphere and causing actual harm to the health of people. In fact, private cars contribute to traffic congestion so greatly that the advantages gained in comfort and freedom are often cancelled out by the frustration caused by traffic jams.
In spite of all the above-mentioned, I still favor owning a car. The reason is that the car gives a person the freedom to schedule his own time. Though we are confronted with a problem of energy crisis, I am sure that the real solution will have to be a new kind of car, one that uses cheap, efficient fuel and does not contaminate the air.
私人汽车的发展
与生活的普遍提高,一些普通的中国家庭现在可以买得起汽车。然而意见的发展私人小汽车因人而异。有些人声称有很多优点拥有一辆轿车。它提供了更大的舒适度和机动性。车型的所有者不再被迫依赖公共交通,因此没有刺激了等候公共汽车或出租车。他可以以一辆汽车,他喜欢当他想要的,以至于他可以享受自己的休闲度假充分的到乡村或海边周末的时候,而不能仅局限于他的周边。
然而,另有一些人强烈反对发展私人小汽车。他们认为,随着越来越多的汽车生产和运行在街上,大量有毒气体将会被放出来,污染大气,导致实际的危害人类健康。事实上,私人汽车造成交通堵塞很大的优势获得了在舒适和自由常常被堵车所带来的挫折感。
尽管上述全部,我仍然赞成拥有一辆车。原因是汽车给人自由地安排自己的时间。尽管我们面临着一个问题的能源危机,我相信,真正的解决方案将需要一种新的汽车,一个使用廉价、高效的燃料,不污染空气。 4. Scientific Discovery — Curse Or Blessing
New scientific discovery nearly always brings mankind a blessing. Take electricity for example. Since its discovery, it has ushered in an era of countless inventions in close connection with it. Nowadays people can read and write by means of lights instead of candles. Fire is another example of discoveries which made human beings survive in ancient times and generates electricity in modern times. Again, minerals such as oil or coal discovered by man have long been used as fuel to develop industry and agriculture.
Yet sometimes scientific discoveries may prove a curse upon the human race. As we know, everything has two sides. Electricity can shock one to death if used carelessly. Smoke from factories and gases from cars are terrible pollutants. Radium used in nuclear power plants can lead to a nuclear war.
The misuse of scientific discoveries must be prevented. Since chemical elements or substances were discovered, some have been made use of for purpose of war. Such weapons as atomic bombs or poisonous gases have proved to be destructive to mankind. Therefore, it is the whole world's duty to prevent scientific discoveries from menacing the human race
科学发现-诅咒或祝福
新的科学发现几乎总是带给人类的祝福。以电力为例。发现以来,它已经引入了一个新的时代的纽带和不计其数的发明它。现在人们可以阅读和编写通过灯光代替蜡烛。火是另一个例子的发现使人类生存在古代和现代发电。再次,石油和煤炭等矿物所发现的人一直被用作燃料来发展工业和农业。
然而有时科学发现可能对人类的一种诅咒。我们知道,任何事物都有两面。电力可以冲击一个死如果不慎使用。工厂释放的烟雾和汽车排出的废气污染物是可怕的。在核电站使用镭会导致核战争。
滥用科学发现必须防止。因为化学元素或物质被发现了,有些被用为目的的战争。这样的武器原子弹或有毒气体已被证明是人类破坏。因此,它是全世界的责任防止科学发现人类从可怕
5. Internet — A Two-edged Sword
Internet is playing an increasingly important role in people's life. As a newborn information delivering system, the Internet has made seas of information available at our fingers’ tips. Besides, the Internet serves as the most convenient means for communication. Through the Internet, people can discuss various problems and make friends who share common views.
But just as a coin has two sides, Internet has its own drawbacks which should not be neglected. First, it costs an alarming amount of money to construct the system and the cost is very high
to most Chinese consumers. Second, it is sometimes difficult for people to find the right information they are looking for since there is too much rubbish on the net. Finally, it is also difficult to prevent the net from the invasion of criminals.
Therefore, the Internet should be viewed as a two-edged sword, which presents us with both conveniences and troubles. But we should not give up eating for fear of choking. The best policy, as I see it, is to further develop the net and exert proper supervision over it so that it can benefit us in a better way.
互联网——一把双刃剑
互联网正起着越来越重要的作用在人们的生活中。作为一个新生的信息传递系统,网络使得海洋的信息在我们的手指’技巧。此外,互联网是最方便的通讯方式。通过互联网,人们可以讨论各种问题,让朋友分享共同的观点。
但正如一个硬币有两面一样,互联网有其自身的缺点不应该被忽视。首先,它的成本惊人数量的钱可以构建系统和成本是非常高的,大多数中国消费者。第二,有时是困难的人们找到正确的信息,他们正在寻找,因为有太多的垃圾在网上。最后,也很难防止网络入侵的罪犯。
因此,互联网应该被看作是一把双刃剑,它向我们展示了两个方便性和麻烦。但我们不应该放弃吃的害怕窒息。最好的政策,在我看来,是进一步发展网络和发挥适当的监督,这样它可以给我们以更好的方式。
6. The Greatest Invention in the Past Century
When asked about the greatest invention in the past century, some people may claim tha others may say it still others may say it is the automobile. In my opinion, however, it is the Internet.
Of course, the computer, or the electric brain, has greatly facilitated our mental work and spare us the burden of calculating, res the automobile saves us time and makes our travel more convenient and the mobile phone has got people closer. But, these are just the extension of human brain, legs and voice. The Internet, however, has changed human life in a more fundamental way since its birth.
First, as a newborn information delivering system, the Internet has made various information available at our finger's tip. Besides, Internet serves as the most convenient means for
communication. Through Internet, people can discuss various problems and make friends. Last but not least, the Internet is also a faithful aid in our daily life since people can go shopping and get medical services online.
To sum up, the Internet is indeed the most interesting and important invention man has ever made. 最伟大的发明在过去的一个世纪
当被问及最伟大的发明在过去的一个世纪,一些人也许会说这是计算机的;另外一些人可能说这是移动电话;
还有些人可能认为这是汽车。在我看来,然而,这是互联网。
当然,计算机或电脑,大大协助我们的脑力劳动,免得我们计算的负担,恢复和搜索;汽车可以为我们节省时间,让我们的旅游更方便和移动电话使得人们更近。但是,这些仅仅是人类大脑的延伸,腿和声音。但是,互联网,已经改变了人类的生活在一个更基本的方式自其诞生。
首先,作为一个新生的信息传递系统,互联网使各种各样的信息可以在我们的手指的提示。此外,互联网是最方便的通讯方式。在因特网上,人们可以讨论各种问题和结交朋友。最后但并非最不重要,互联网也是一个忠实的援助在我们的日常生活中,因为人们可以去购物和获得医疗服务网络。
总之,互联网确实是最有趣和重要的发明的人做过的。
7. Brain Drain
Brain drain is a delicate problem with which this country is confronted. In the last ten years or so, a lot of scientists and technicians have swarmed into developed countries for further studies or research work, let alone numerous promising students. And there are no indications that they will be back home before long. This country has paid the expenses of training them but lost them. How did that come about?
It is self-evident that their delay of coming back is due to those favorable working and living conditions which are essential to research work. Sophisticated equipment makes it easier for one to gain academic achievements. Our competent scientists abroad are offered higher rewards and greater opportunities which contribute to their success in career.
It seems that it isn't impossible to solve the problem. The scientists and the like can be attracted back home so long as great importance is attached to the intellectual's deserving treatment and effective measures are taken to provide them with excellent pay and agreeable conditions
人才流失是一个微妙的问题,这个国家面临。在过去的十年左右,很多科学家和技术人员纷纷抢滩发达国家为进一步研究或研究工作,更不用说大量有前途的学生。并没有迹象表明他们会回家不久。这个国家支付费用的训练他们,但失去了他们。这是怎么发生的?
不言而喻,延迟的回归是由于那些有利的工作和生活条件的研究工作都是至关重要的。精良的设备更容易获得学术上的成就之一。我们有能力的科学家在国外提供更高的回报和更大的机会,有助于他们在成功的职业生涯。
看来,这不是不可能解决这个问题。科学家们和像可以被吸引回到家里只要重视附加到知识的应得的治疗和采取有效措施来为他们提供优秀的支付,宜人的条件
8. How to Solve Energy Crisis
Man is faced with a grave problem—the energy crisis, which is becoming increasingly serious. First, with the increase in the world's population, the demand for fuels is growing steadily. Second, the rapid development of industry and agriculture calls for an increasing amount of coal, oil and natural gas.
Confronted with the energy crisis, we should take a series of effective measures to save energy. For one thing, it is high time that people all over the world realized the severe fact that our natural resources have been fixed since the earth was created. For another, the governments of all countries are supposed to lay down the rules and regulations to restrict the amount of gas used by cars. Finally, scientific researches should be encouraged to work out efficient methods of saving fuels and to seek new sources of energy.
Personally, I believe that solar energy is a possible source of clean, inexpensive and abundant energy. It does not pollute the environment and costs only as much as the installation of solar panels to absorb the sun's rays. Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting us because solar energy will be able to help us to solve the energy crisis.
如何解决能源危机
个人面临一个严重的问题,能源危机,这正变得越来越严重。首先,增加的世界人口,燃料需求的正稳步增长。第二,迅速发展的工业和农业的要求越来越多的煤、石油和天然气。
面对能源危机,我们应采取一系列的有效措施来节省能源。首先,现在已经是紧急时刻让世界各地的人们意识到严重的事实:我们的自然资源被固定自从地球被创建。另一方面,是各国政府应该制定规则和条例来限制的气体量用于车辆。最后,应该鼓励进行科学研究,找出有效的方法来寻求新节省燃料和能源。
就我个人而言,我认为太阳能是可能的代码干净、廉价和丰富的能量。它不污染环境和成本只有一样安装太阳能板吸收太阳的射线。因此,我相信一个光明的未来等待我们,因为太阳能将能够帮助我们解决能源危机。
9. Fire Accidents in Big Cities
In recent years there has been a marked growth of fire accidents in big cities of our country. Almost every day we see fire engines rushing through streets. Fires have not only resulted in heavy economic losses but also injured and killed many people.
What are the causes of fire accidents? Most of the fires are brought about by carelessness and violation of fire safety regulations. Others are due to the poor quality of home electrical appliances. By the way, some people don't know how to use them properly. Besides, there are quite a few businesses which focus so much of their attention on profits that they tend to neglect and even ignore fire precautions.
In my opinion, in order to prevent fires we should first of all foster people's sense of fire prevention. The second thing we have to do is to increase the number of professional fire fighters, to whom regular training courses should be offered. Finally, we are to improve the existing fire engines and add more fire facilities to high-rise buildings. In this way, a reliable fire prevention system will be formed.
火灾在大城市
近年来有了显著增长的火灾在我国大城市。我们几乎每天都会看到消防车匆匆穿过街道。这场大火已经不仅造成沉重的经济损失也受伤,很多人死亡。
什么原因导致火灾事故吗?大多数的火灾所带来的疏忽和违反消防安全规定。其他人是由于低质量的家用电
器。顺便说一下,有些人不知道如何正确使用它们。此外,有相当多的过于关注企业关注的利润,他们倾向于忽视,甚至忽视防火设施。
在我看来,为了防止火灾我们应该首先培养人们很难有防火。第二件事我们要做的是增加数量的专业消防人员,对谁应该提供定期的培训课程。最后,我们要改善现有的消防车和添加更多的消防设施到高楼大厦。通过这种方式,一个可靠的防火系统将形成。
10. Practice Makes Perfect
A well-known proverb goes “Practice makes perfect”, which means that perfection lies in practice. Without practice, you can never expect to be really good at anything. On the contrary, the more you practice, the more likely you are to do things in a perfect way.
Taking a look around, we can find examples too numerous to list. The study of English is a case in point. If you wish to improve your pronunciation, you must practice pronouncing every English syllable again and again. Likewise, if you want to write an excellent composition, you have to sit down and write.
Another example is Deng Yaping, the world No. 1 woman Ping-pong player. This short girl, who does not seem to be cut out for sports, owes her success to painstaking and perseverant practice.
In short, practice is essential if we want to make achievements in our studies or work, or indeed in any other aspect of our life. Practice, to some degree, can make the difference between being merely good at something and becoming a champion
一个著名的谚语所说“熟能生巧”,这意味着完美在于实践。没有实践,你不能期望非常擅长什么。相反,你练习得越多,你就越有可能在一个完美的方式做事情。
考虑一下四周,我们可以找到例子不胜枚举。学习英语是一个典型的例子。如果你希望改善你的发音,你必须练习英语发音一次又一次的每一个音节。同样地,如果你想写一个优秀的成分,你必须坐下来,写。
另一个例子是邓亚萍,世界排名第一的女人的乒乓球运动员。这个简短的女孩,谁不似乎是天生的运动,把自己的成功归功于艰苦和永不言败的实践。
总之,练习是必要的,如果我们想取得成就在我们的学习或工作中,甚至在我们生活的任何其他方面。实践中,在某种程度上,可以使之间的差别只是擅长某事,成为一个冠军
11. A Letter of Application for a Job
June 17th, 2006
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am responding to your advertisement in China Daily on June 10th, 2006, which invites applications for interpreters. Enclosed with this letter is my resume which details my background.
I believe that I am the best candidate for this position. In the first place, I have been studying for four years in Beijing Foreign Studies University, one of the most prestigious language schools in China, which has provided me with a desirable command of English skills. In the second place, I have taken part in a number of social activities in the past years, which have helped cultivate my team-spirit and creativity. Besides, I have attended training courses for interpretation and have obtained related certificates. Last but not least, I have worked as a part-time interpreter, so I am well prepared for this job.
I would treasure the chance and exert every effort to do a good job if I had the luck to be provided with the position. Besides, I shall be much obliged if you will afford me an opportunity for an interview, and I appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for considering this application.?
Best regards.
Yours sincerely
申请信的工作
6月17日,2006
亲爱的先生/小姐,
我回应你的广告在《中国日报》6月10日,2006年,它邀请应用程序对口译。附信是我的简历,详细我的背景。
我相信我是最适合这个职位。首先,我已经学了四年的北京外国语大学,其中一位最著名的语言学校,中国给我提供了一个理想的英语技能。第二,我参加了一系列的社会活动在过去的几年中,它有助于培养我的团队合作和创造力。除此以外,我还参加了训练课程,为解释并已获得相关证书。最后但并非最不重要,我曾经做过兼职翻译,所以我准备好了这个工作。
我将珍惜这个机会,尽一切努力,做一个好工作的,如果我幸运地时提供的位置。此外,我将感激不尽。如果你会给我一个机会参加面试,我很欣赏你的回应在你方便的时候。
谢谢你们考虑。?该应用程序
致以最诚挚的问候。
你真诚的李明
12. The Robot is a Machine after All
As is vividly shown in the pictures, a man and a robot were playing cards. Obviously, the man was losing, for he was with a sad face. The robot, on the other hand, was smiling. Then the man went to open the body of the robot and changed something inside it. A moment later, they were back again to the game. Now it was the robot’s turn to frown: nearly all the coins were won over by the man.
Simple as the cartoons are, their symbolic meaning is profound and far-reaching: the robot is but a robot, a product by man. It can never really much less can they control or replace man. With this in mind, we need no longer worry about the miserable fate of human beings as foretold by some pessimists or as described in some American films like “The Star War” or “Matrix”.
While we should be optimistic about the future of human beings, we need also be warrant of the danger resulting from some inappropriate use of modern technology, like that of gene and cloning, which might endanger mankind either physically or morally. We might not be defeated by robots, but we might be ruined by ourselves.
机器人是一个机器毕竟
如图所示的图片,一个男人和一个机器人正在打牌。显然,这个男人失去,因为他是一个悲哀的表情。机器人,另一方面,微笑着。那人去打开身体的机器人和改变里面的东西。片刻之后,他们重新向游戏。现在它是机器人的转向皱眉:几乎所有的硬币赢得了的人。
简单的漫画一样,它们的象征意义是深刻和深远的:这种机器人,但一个机器人,一个产品的人。它永远不会真正击败人类;何况他们能控制或代替人。有鉴于此,我们不再需要担心的悲惨的命运所预言的人类通过一些悲观主义者或中描述的一些美国电影像“星球大战”或“矩阵”。
而我们应该对未来乐观的人类,我们同时也需要被保证的危险引起某种不当使用现代科技,像这样的基因和克隆,这可能会危及到人类无论是身体上还是精神上。我们不可能打败了机器人,但我们可能会毁了自己。 13. The Goal of Life
A story goes that a disabled young man managed to reach the peak of every famous high mountain in the world before he was 28. He did all this just as his parents told him to do in their will. But the young man committed suicide in the end and his last words were: “now I have nothing to do with all my goals achieved and my fame well established. I have no new goals.”
This story might not be true, but it conveys profound messages. First, one should have a grand ideal and associate it with the needs of society. Secondly, one should have his own pursuits and should not follow others blindly.
The story is especially instructive when we think of similar happenings around us. Some people, after making a fortune, feel empty and desperate, resorting to drugs or other low style of life. Still more young people do the same because they are in lack of lofty ideals and are only drifting with the tide.
As far as I am concerned, I would like to devote myself to any cause that is beneficial to mankind. My short-term goal is to learn about environmental protection and find a job in this field. And I believe this is a meaningful and
useful career. It is worth my life-long efforts. I will keep finding and attaining new goals in this field
生活的目的
一个故事,一个残疾年轻人设法达到峰值的所有著名的高山在之前,他是世界上28。他所做的这一切就像他的父母告诉他在他们的意志。但这个年轻人自杀最后和他的最后一句话是:“现在与我无关,我所有的目标实现了我的名声。我没有新的目标。”
这个故事可能不是真的,但是它所承载的含义的信息。首先,你应该有一个崇高的理想,并将它与社会的需求。其次,我们应该有自己的事业和不应该盲目地追随其他人。
尤其有教育意义的故事是当我们认为我们周围的类似事件。有些人,使之后的一笔财富,感到空虚和绝望,诉诸药物或其他低生活的方式。更年轻的人做同样的事,因为他们是在缺乏崇高理想和只是随波逐流的。
就我而言,我愿意把自己任何原因,对人类是有益的。我的短期目标是学习有关环境保护和在这个领域找到工作。我相信这是一个有意义和有用的职业。我的终生的努力是值得的。我将继续寻找新的目标和实现在这个领域
14. What Will Money Bring Us, Fortune or Misfortune?
A story goes that once an apartment building caught fire. Among the survivors was a boy of five, who crawled out of the building by himself with a wet towel covering his nose. But his father, who taught the boy the way, got killed, for he went back again for his money.
Simple as the story is, it conveys a profound message: money can be more deadly than fire.
Actually, there is no denying the fact that it has been a controversial topic “what will money bring us, fortune or misfortune?” Quite a few people would choose the former instantly, for they believe that money can buy them also everything. There are, of course, people who hate money and believe it is the source of misfortune.
As far as I am concerned, I think that money itself cannot bring us fortune or misfortune, but our attitudes towards it can. Be the master of money and you will drive it to work for you, to buy you necessities and to enjoy your life. However, if you take yourself a slave of money, you will surely fall into the pit of misfortune one day. You will be tempted by money and lose your compass of life. You will even lose your life, as the father in the story did. So, friends, wake up and be the lord of money!
什么将钱给我们,财富还是不幸?
一个故事,一旦一个公寓大楼着火了。在幸存者中是一个男孩的五个,他爬出了建筑,由自己用一条湿毛巾覆盖着他的鼻子。但是他的父亲,他教会了孩子的方式,得到了杀了,他重新回到他的金钱。
关于兼职的英语作文篇六:《关于暑期的英语作文:暑假打工英语作文》
关于暑期的英语作文:暑假打工英语作文
This summer vacation I got a part-time job in a snack bar. At the beginning, I couldn't do well at all often made mistakes. I was very low-spirited,father mother encouraged me a lot. So I began to try my best. Gradually, I could do a very good job. I felt very excited when I received my pay for the first time. I already made up my mind to find another part-time job in this winter vacation. I believe I can do better next time.
关于兼职的英语作文篇七:《英语作文关于兼职》
An Application Letter for a Part-time Summer Job
Hello, the employer. I am a sophomore student in NWPU. I want to apply a part-time summer job to promote computers. In summer vacation, I have too much time that I can’t distribute reasonably. So I hope to have an opportunity to improve my abilities.
At this time, I’m busy in studying my basic courses. All of these courses are rather important for me to learn the professional courses in the future. In the all, my performance in studying lives up to my expectations. The most important thing is that I get some scholarship every year. That is the biggest honor for all the students. What’s more, I once did a part-time job to promote books near my school. I have some tips to communicate well with the consumers.
Thanks for your valuable time. I wish you can think over my application. At last, I will be very appreciated if you can answer for me as soon as you can.
编辑提醒:请注意查看“关于兼职的英语作文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址更多相关文章注:关于兼职的英语作文一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。
最近更新热点文章

我要回帖

更多关于 手机的好处与坏处作文 的文章

随机推荐