别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家翻译一下,英语的,谢谢了。

求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,急!!!谢谢!_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下,急!!!谢谢!
保证会遵守当地法律。在此我公司郑重承诺:19 公司全称。我公司准予其去往新西兰旅行,具体负责商标注册代理等事宜兹有任辉(护照号码为E)在我公司任经理职位。我公司地址:任辉去往新西兰期间:永康市中正知识产权代理有限公司 公司负责人:(签字)日期。其任职期间从2006年12月至今,按时返回中国,给其放假15天(从日至日):浙江省永康市东城街道望春小区南路166号2单元202室我公司电话
我有更好的答案
834. In this I solemnly promise. His tenure from December 2006 so far. 166, time to return to China.Our Address. I admit him to go New Zealand travel to their holiday 15 days (from 1 November 2013 to 15 November 2013)There is hereby Ren Hui (passport number is E) in my company as manager,My company Tel : Ren Hui destined for New Zealand during the guarantee compliance with local laws:0579 -83, Unit 2: Zhejiang Yongkang Dongcheng District South Street Wangchun Room 202, No, specifically responsible for matters such as trademark registration agent
We have Ren Hui (passport number E) position in my company as a manager, be responsible for the matters of trademark registration agent etc.Since December 2006, during his tenure.Our company allow it to New Zealand to travel, to have a holiday for 15 days, from November 1, 2013 to November 15, 2013).Here I company solemnly promise: during Ren Hui go to New Zealand, guarantee will comply with local laws and return to China on time.My company address: zhejiang yongkang dongcheng street at spring district south road, room 166, unit 2, 166 my company telephone: 9, the company full name: yongkang is intellectual property agency co., LTD....
其实网上有标准格式,如果英语还可以的话,改一下就行了。如果非要用以上的,那么1楼的更准确一些。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社四川省成都市二环路北一段111号 英语达人帮忙翻译一下!谢谢_西南交通大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
四川省成都市二环路北一段111号 英语达人帮忙翻译一下!谢谢收藏
RT~~~~~~~~~~~~
sichuanshengchengdushierhuanlubeiyiduan111hao
NO.111 of the North Second Ring Road , Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Er huan lu bei yi duan 111 hao, Chengdu, Sichuan, P. R. China邮递员叔叔喜欢认拼音
回复:4楼谢谢,需要非常正式的英文地址哈
回复:5楼不管你填什么 寄信对方都只是复制粘贴地址是给中国的邮递员看的 所以根本就没正式不正式这一说法全拼音都行
回复:2楼回复:4楼
回复:6楼那直接整汉字行不行?
回复:8楼直接汉字不行。。对方没字库 显示一堆乱码。。
你截个图给他,让他找汉语翻译
小时候和邻家小妹一起玩的游戏
回复:5楼这个很正式了,我在国外网站上都是填拼音的。真像3楼那么翻,邮递员还不一定找得到。
一般老师的名片上面有
No.111, Erhuanlu BeiyiduanChengdu, 610031P.R.China
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮忙用英语翻译一下!谢谢!_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译一下!谢谢!
景观素雅悲壮别有一番情趣,枫树叶满天遍野,泰山的雷暴雨堪称奇观,绿茵茵的山坡上争奇斗艳的花朵到处可见,雪盖群峰松坡霜,蔚蓝色的河水穿流而行.春天;秋天;夏天泰山的每个季节都有独特的魅力;冬天
也太复杂了 但也帮你翻译得出来了Taishan&#39, the landscape simple and elegant solemn and stirring an appeal累啊; In the summer, the snow covering group peak loose slope frost, on the verdant hillside competes to be the most unusual flowers s thunderstorm rain being possible be ca A In the winter, but the sky-blue river water puts on flows the line, the maple tree leaf all over the sky spreads wildly, Taishan&#39. Ss each season all has the unique charm
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
太难了吧。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的帮忙 英文 的文章