we cani can not understandd her ___ (feel)

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
学年高中英语外研版必修一教师用书Module 2 My New Teachers.doc40页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
学年高中英语外研版必修一教师用书Module 2 My New Teachers
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Module 2 My New Teachers
【美文阅读】 
My unforgettable teacher
大家都说在我们人生最低谷的时候上帝就会派天使到我们身边,Mrs Crata 就是作者人生中的天使。Sometimes in our life we meet a special person. We will probably never forget that person because he/she has said or done something that really touched our soul. Without him/her we might never have become the person we are today.
In my life there is an unforgettable teacher called Mrs Crata. She has had the biggest effect on my life. I came from a broken home and had many situations I could not put up with. I met her in my sixth grade year and since then I have come a long way. Because of her and her gentle spirit, I am not who I used to be.
She taught English literature. She explained things in a manner that not only showed her enthusiasm for her subject, but also made you want to research further. She never lost her temper
. In her class, if you didn't share her enthusiasm, you felt that you had let yourself down, not her. Our homework was always marked within a week and included ways of increasing our expressions as well as what we had done right before where we could improve.
She was a teacher that cared for every student that came her way. She was a kind lady who had a loving heart. She helped me become a stronger individual throughout the years. She has given me advice to get through the most difficult situations. She has been my teacher and friend. She has built me up and got me prepared for what the future might hold. She has helped me become who I am today.
Having her teach me is a major blessing 恩赐
in my life. She was so great that sometimes I can't think of words to describe how she has really influenced my life.
Everyone says that God sends us angels
in our darkest moments in life. I believe that Mrs Crata is that angel that has come into my life.
【诱思导学】 
1.Who is your favorite teacher during your Junior H
正在加载中,请稍后...Theory Of Mother Tongue Free Essays
Mother Tongue-Based Multi-Lingual Education in Philippine Schools
Mar 8, 2012 by braincontour
Scenario: A Waray-speaking... couple from Samar decided to relocate in Cebu for job opportunities. Tagging along with them is their first-grader girl. Deficient of finances, they decided to enroll the kid in a public school. It so happened that the Philippine Department of Education (DepEd) has introduced the Mother Tongue-Based Multi-Lingual Education (MTB-MLE) program. This is a program that uses your...
“Mother Tongue”
In the essay, “Mother Tongue,” Amy Tan informs the reader... of the language barrier
matters that she underwent as an Asian American. Various individuals are looked down upon because
of their poor english language skills. Tan shared the experience of limitation, intimation, and the family
talk that she had in her life.
She feels bad for having a limitations, because she was Asian-American. Her mother
speaks broken...
A good portion of Americans today speak English as their first language. However, what makes us different is that it is rare to find two... people that speak the exact same English. This is the argument Amy Tan makes in her story “Mother Tongue.” She shares her personal story of the English she speaks, and how much the people you are around can change the way you converse.
Born in the United States to immigrant parents from China, Amy Tan failed her mother’s expectations that she...
English 103
Professor: Lucero
Date: 10/17/2014
Mother Tongue
For many people, language is not recognized as a form of... communication, but as a barrier that limit them to connect with the world. This is a very common problem for people who immigrated to United State from other countries and who grew up under nonnative English-speaking family as a first-generation Asian American. In the article “Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan, she tells her personal story of how she overcomes her own language obstacles...
Rhetorical Analysis of “Mother Tongue” written by Amy Tan
“So easy to read”(p.4). Amy Tan ends her essay,... “Mother Tongue” with this short and even grammatically wrong sentence. She tells us this mother’s brief review is a proof of success of her writing. Why does she think that easiness is an essence of her writing? She suggests answers to this question by her essay.
In her essay, Amy Tan effectively convinces her readers that “broken English” is not an inferior language, but just...
language (Bahasa Melayu) through abbreviation, newly created words, code-switching, code-mixing, and emoticons or symbols in their SMS. Still some others... find that SMS has opened up new opportunities for our national language to survive and some mother tongue languages to be revived as they are able to romanize their languages in their SMS.
YOUR TASKS
1. Carry out a literature review on the use of SMS in Malaysia as well in foreign countries. Look for a minimum of 5 articles, offline and/or online...
Essays #1: Rough Draft
Language & Power in “Mother Tongue”...
A higher level of sophistication and articulation in one’s speech portrays one as a very well educated person. Such a person’s &language& makes them an admirable individual that can lead people and hold power with ease.
In the article “Mother Tongue”, Amy Tan emphasizes the idea that we all speak different languages unconsciously and...
Professor Ibrahim
English 107
October 5, 2014
Mother Tongue
Amy Tan uses her... mother’s experiences as a sample to represent a type of new immigrants who is always disrespected by locals and have troubles in dea the reason why this happens is because they cannot speak English well. However, from Tan’s perspective, although non-native speakers should also improve their English if they want to fit in to different cultures, native speaker...
implementation of the Mother Tongue Based-
Multilingual Education in the Philippines
Paul Julian Santiago
Osaka University...
I. Overview: From Bilingual Education Policy to MLE
The Philippines saw a big change this year when the Republic Act 10533, also known as the “Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013, was signed into law by President Benigno Aquino III last May 15. One of the salient features of this law is the use of the mother tongue (MT) as the language...
Mother Tongue
The essay I want to write on is Mother Tongue, which is written by Amy Tan. This... article recalls me some adversities when the first few days I came to the United States. Amy is an ethnic Chinese writer who was born and living in United States. She was faced with language problem during her life. In this essay, Amy Tan talks about her mother’s broken grammar and the dialogue in English without grammar between her mother and her. But when Amy talks with other people, gives a speech,...
The Benefit of English
After I read “Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan, “The Myth of the Latin Woman: I Just Met a Girl Named Maria” by... Judith Ortiz Cofer, and “Two Ways to Belong in America” by Bharati Mukherjee, I understand that the familiarity with the English language affect the authors a lot. All of those three writers share the same attitude that learning English can affect people’s lives. I totally agree with these three writer’s opinions that English can affect people and I think people who live...
include them in syllabi.
Mother tongue and students’ academic
performance in English language among
secondary school students...
Olanipekun, Shola Sunday1, Atteh, Deborah2, Zaku, James Andokari3, Sarki, Philip Ereson4
gender disparity in language
studies and majorly, the effect and relation between mother
tongue and students’ academic peformance in English
Mother Tongue, Students’ Academic Performance, English and Yoruba Language
It was discovered that mother tongue had no effect on academic...
to nourish these qualities.
Historians of public education have described how, during the period between 1837 (when Horace Mann became the first powerful... leader of a state education agency) and the early twentieth century (when new scientific theories were applied to psychology, learning, and organizational management), a particularly narrow model of schooling became solidly established as the &one best system& of public education. According to this model, the purpose of schooling was to overcome...
Books for mother tongue education
In 1999, UNESCO decided to launch an International Mother Language Day (IMLD)... to be observed throughout the world each year on 21 February.
This celebration is designed to promote linguistic diversity and multilingual education, to highlight greater awareness of the importance of mother tongue education.
Multilingualism is a source of strength and opportunity for humanity. It embodies our cultural diversity and encourages the exchange of views, the renewal...
Disadvantages of using the mother tongue
However, it is just this kind of tendency that could lead to the development of an... excessive dependency on the students’ mother tongue (Harbord, 1992) by both teachers and students.
Consequently, students lose confidence in their ability to communicate in English: They may feel that the only way they would understand anything the teacher says is when it has been translated, or they use their mother tongue even when they are perfectly capable of expressing...
Shukree Abdul-Rashed
English 101
September 5, 2012
Mother Tongue
“Mother Tongue”... by Amy Tan is an essay discussing how English-speakers inaccurately associate language with not only words/vocabulary but also educational stature.
“ ‘Mother Tongue’ shows us that rather than becoming accustomed to English, we should recognize and embrace our ‘mother tongue.’ The language we use is so powerful it can evoke an emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or simple truth.” Amy Tan indicated...
Reflection Essay
After reading the article “Mother Tongue”, I started interesting in Asian Immigration problem especially... Chinese immigrants. The first generations of Chinese and Japanese immigrants were coming to the United States for mining gold, farming and railroad in the early of 19th century. They were followed by Korean and Filipino immigrants who came to work in the sugar cane plantations in Hawaii. Then, the growing numbers of Asian immigrants raise up much faster due to the economic...
18 October 2014
Mother Tongue
“Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan explains with strong... argument the relationship between literacy and the power of the language. In The USA, it common to find people who live for ten or more years with a “broken” or “fracture” English, even if people can communicate is not enough for the society who treated them as ignorant and do not give them the respect that they deserve. The story is mainly focused of Amy Tan and her mother who has been looked down for not...
A lot of people refer to mother tongue ‘influence’ on English, as mother tongue ‘influenza’ and have... a good laugh at others’ expense. Of all the influences, the mother tongue influence is the most difficult to get rid of, or so we believe! In my Verbal Ability sessions, I invariably come across people who carry around an inferiority complex, just because they speak English with a mother tongue influence.
When I tell them that I come from a vernacular medium school and couldn’t converse in...
-Mother Tongue – The Story of the English Language
Around the planet, English is one of the most commonly used languages.... Whether it’s in daily life or in translations, it is a universal language. English has been seen around the world for thousands of years, maybe not as the English we know and speak today, but it is an original form of the language. Major historical events occurred which resulted in the change of English, also creating many varieties of the English language, and how it is used...
English 101
Mother Tongue
Amy Tan makes a valid point about the use of different Englishes that are spoken in different places... and to certain people. What one says may sometimes vary based on the person, situation, or event as well. How one speaks and what they pick up on happens in the home and other people see them differently based on the way they speak. Different languages become difficult to translate as well because there isn’t always a similar word in the translating language. Many people...
TOPIC: MOTHER TONGUE – BASED MULTILINGUAL EDUCATION
THESIS STATEMENT
With all the students having a difficulty in coping with... their lessons, Mother tongue-based multilingual education may be helpful or not in solving this problem.
I. Introduction
II. Purpose of Mother Tongue-based Education
A. Reasons why the Mother Tongue should be used in primary schools
B. Points and ideas about Mother Tongue-based Education
III. Target learners of Mother Tongue-based Education
IV. Effects of...
“The Importance of Mother Tongue-Based Schooling for
Educational Quality”
Commissioned study for EFA Global Monitoring... Report 2005
Carol Benson, Ph.D.
Centre for Research on Bilingualism
Stockholm University
14 April 2004
While there are many factors involved in delivering quality basic education, language is
clearly the key to communication and understanding in the classroom.
Many developing
countries are characterized by individual as well as societal multilingualism...
What are some disadvantages of the mother tongue?
This is our 1st language but English is becoming dominant as a global... language.The other language may be important for thoir culture & values.English can be used as a language in any part of the world.It is like a universal language.
It is the language of science world-wide. English speaking countries have always been at the forefront of science and technology. Air-traffic control and pilots use English wherever and whatever country they fly...
Mercator International Symposium: Europe 2004: A new framework for all languages?
The right to mother tongue medium... education-the hot potato in human rights instruments
Address by Dr. Tove Skutnabb-Kangas in Opening Plenary
&As long as we have the language, we have the culture. As long as we have the culture, we can hold on to the land.& ------------------------(pg. 1)
In an article called &Justice for sale. International law favours market values&, Mireille DelmasMarty (2003) discusses the...
Mother Tongue, by Amy Tan
I am not a scholar of English or literature. I cannot give you much more than personal opinions... on the English language and its variations in this country or others.
I am a writer. And by that definition, I am someone who has always loved language. I am fascinated by language in daily life. I spend a great deal of my time thinking about the power of language -- the way it can evoke an emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or a simple truth. Language is the...
After reading Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue”, I realized how many different “Englishes” I have spoken or used, as well as how many I... have heard in my life-particularly while in the military.
For example, how I speak with authority figures versus friends, and how I speak with my daughter as opposed to “educated” adults.
Although the English I speak with friends and coworkers is often filled with slang and swear words, I would never speak like that in many other settings.
One of those times is, when...
bullied by my peers.
Those immature remarks led out loosely caused an abysmal scar within. This gave me the impression that I was inferior.
When I turned... eleven, the lessons being taught were a code that could not be deciphered. Especially during Mother Tongue lessons, each character that was taught took me seasons to basically know what it meant.
Subjacency and uncertainty was what I thought my life was and will be.
Then came this day that was out to change my life forever.
It was 20 October 2008...
Issues on Mother Tongue as a medium of Instruction
These changes in curricular content and focus emanate from the bill’s... intention to do away with the bilingual policy and to affirm mother tongue-based multilingual education (MTB-MLE). The bill provides that for kindergarten and from Grades 1-3, the regional or native language of the learners shall be used for instruction, teaching materials and testing. From Grades 4-6, there shall be a language transition plan so that Filipino and English are...
The Importance of Maintaining Mother Tongue
Playing an integral part in our society, Canada is known for the multiculturalism... that is encouraged within the various types of religions and cultures. Moreover, this has given the citizens of Canada a push for our society to grow as a whole. Canada is a multicultural country in many aspects and with that being said, this also means Canada is populated with a large number of immigrants. This broadens into theories of maintaining first languages to help...
Rhealyn G.
Lim, Rolly L.
Daluyen, Zaldy T.
Dackias, Ana Leah L.
The study aims to know how the different elementary schools in La Trinidad... on the implementation of Mother Tongue Based Multilingual Education Program and if the students perform higher on the assessment after the implementation of Mother Tongue Based-Multi Lingual Education (MTBMLE), compared to the Old Curriculum.
The MTBMLE is now on its two years of its implementation. As conceptualized by the Department of Education...
In the article “Does your mother tongue shape how you think” Guy Deutscher argues that our mother... tongue does indeed shape our experiences of the world.
However, it does not do so as Benjamin Lee Whorf’s theory suggests but rather because of what our mother tongue habitually obliges us to think.
Guy Deutscher takes a claim made by Benjamin Lee Whorf, a chemical engineer, who essentially stated that our native language constrains our mind and we are unable to grasp concepts that are not given...
[THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MOTHER TONGUE ON LEARN?NG SECOND LANGUAGE]
-THE MOTHER... TONGUE AS A V?TAL POINT-
The language is the most important tool in human life to survive.We use language in order to inform the people around us of what we feel, what we desire, and understand the world around us. We communicate effectively with our words, gestures, and tone of voice in a multitude of situation. Not only is it a means of communicating thoughts and ideas, but it...
specific populations together with a common bond. As powerful as this connection is to bring people together of the same group it is just as powerful to pull... people apart that are not in the same group. Amy Tan writes about the power of language in “Mother Tongue”. Tan’s thesis statement - “I spend a great deal of my time thinking about the power of language the way it can evoke an emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or a simple truth”(Tan 633)
sets the tone for the article. I am in agreement with...
Summary for Amy Tan's &Mother Tongue&
The essay is chiefly about the writer's own rumination and judgment about how &broken... English& compared to Standard English. Moreover it came to her sense that language not only &authorizes& individuals to participate as members of a designated community, it is also a essential key in enabling individuals to establish and define the dimensions of their identity. Though a lover of language and an erudite lover of language she is, she has never recognized this...
of which is language. “The power of language can evoke an emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or a simple truth” (FYR: 84). Language is used daily in... our lives, and therefore plays a significant role in shaping our identity. The narrative “Mother Tongue” depicts the variations of the English language, and the nature of talk. Amy Tan also shares the story of her mother’s “broken” English and how this limited her perception of hers mother’s communication with others. Language can be developed both...
SIGNIFICANCE OF MOTHER TONGUE
It I through that language that we develop our thoughts, shape our experience, explore our... customs, structure our community, construct our laws, articulate our values
and give expression to our hopes and ideas. Mother Tongue is a common language that is freely and comfortably spoken by adult generation both at home and outside to their successor in a community and reflect
one’s culture and ethnic
backgrounds. They do this by using the language in a way which is characteristic...
Mother tongue means it is the language first learned by a child or one's native language rather a parent language and passed from... one generation to the next. It is the language community of the mother tongue, the language spoken in a region, which enables the process of acculturation, the growing of an individual into a particular system of linguistic perception of the world and participation in the centuries old history of linguistic production. As a student my big perception of this is it’s a big...
that research findings are unequivocal, that to achieve greater mastery in English or Filipino, the most effective medium of instruction is in the child's... mother tongue that is her first language or the language spoken at home.
Studies in country after country bear this out. Teaching in an official school language that is not the mother tongue is a major barrier in the child's learning.
In the Philippines, the experiment was conducted in Kalinga, where teachers use Kalinga to teach children...
Native. Source. Origin. Protector. These are all words that can be interchanged with the word “mother.” Like anything else all language has an... origin. Likewise, language is something that comes from a source but changes, or is raised, over time. Different languages are native to different people and some language is protected over time, whether through books or the human mind. In her work “Mother Tongue,” Amy Tan explores the creation of her language and her mother’s role in it through her literary...
Mother’s tongue – Amy Tan
Introduction:
I. My background and how it has not hindered my learning English language.
I come from a Jewish... Italian parent but it has not affected me or my language as I do have perfect English.
I compare my experience similar to Amy Tan and I can definitely correlate with her with respect to coming from non English background but it has not hindered my quest to learn English language.
I. About Amy Tan’s essay – “Mother Tongue”
In Amy Tan's essay - &Mother Tongue&...
Mothers Tongue
Amy Tans &Mother Tongue& is a look into the way some people, look to language as a... way as a sign of how educated you are.
According to Amy she did not realize how we use different languages or different tones when we are engaging in conversation with others.
When you are talking with friends or close family you would use different dialect or slang, then if you were talking to your boss or teacher.
The tone of your voice can also show's that if you are louder this might mean...
Mother Tongue
Amy Tan is an Asian writer who grew up in America and had to over come her difficulties with the... English language. She grew up with her mother who didn’t speak proper language she spoke “broken” English. During Amy’s childhood the broken English affected her and made her different from the other kids. Tan has faced many difficulties in her life because of her mothers broken English which she grew up with: it has developed her to be the person she is today.
When Tan was...
December 6, 2012
“Mother Tongue”
In the short autobiography narrative “Mother Tongue” written by... Amy Tan she discusses the reasons why she was passionate on becoming a writer. It is no surprise, that her vision in the work of fiction it is outstanding throughout her struggles with the English language as a Chinese young girl born in an immigrant family. She faced many obstacles of the culture of the 1950’s, 1960’s and 1970’s. However, she never gave up on the dream of being a writer and defeat...
Psychodynamic Theories
Many psychologists have proposed theories that try to explain the origins of personality. One highly... influential set of theories stems from the work of Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud, who first proposed the theory of psychoanalysis. Collectively, these theories are known as psychodynamic theories. Although many different psychodynamic theories exist, they all emphasize unconscious motives and desires, as well as the importance of childhood experiences in shaping personality...
Mother Tongue
I think there are two points in Tan’s essay. One main point is that her mother’s language has the power to shape... not only Tan’s identity, but also the relationship she has with her mother. Her mother’s language helped shaped the way she saw things, expressed things, and made sense of the world. Though her mother’s English was broken or limited, she had no trouble understanding it, because she grew up with this language and she has adapted her mother’s way expression. She took part...
Based on Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue” it is evident that language has an affect on our lives. Language defines the type of person I... am generally and it has had an affect on my choices as well as my lifestyle. Depending on my friends, family, and others I talk to my choice on language tends to vary. My decisions in life, sometimes, are influenced by the language I use and my surroundings. Language has become my way of seeing life in a different perspective.
In Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue” she discusses the...
and publicly.
In Amy Tan’s “Mother Tongue”, she talks about her family’s language. Her family was from china. So Amy talks... about her understanding of her mother’s English. She says “I again find myself conscious of the English I was using and the English I do use with her” (240). She wants to speak in the way that her mother can understand her, and feel comfortable. It is not that her mother does not understand, but that Amy just wants to use the language her mother knows.
When I am around my family...
Theory Of Second Language Acquisition English
Language ... /essays/english-language/theory-of-second-language-acquisition-english-languageessay.php
Second Language Acquisition (SLA) is a critical issue to both teachers and learners of a second
language equally. Thus, teaching and learning a second language has always been of a highly
important matter for linguistics who always seek language learning solutions to facilitate instructors' job
and answer educational enquires .Fillmore...
Karim, saad
THE TONGUE
THE TONGUE
is one of the important parts of your body
THE TONGUE the... tongue is really made up of many groups of muscles. (They’re the strongest muscles in your body)
These muscles run in different directions.
The most flexible part in the tongue is the front part and working a lot, working with the teeth to create different types of words. This part also helps you eat by helping to move food around your mouth while you chew. Your tongue pushes the food...
The Use of Mother Tongue in L2 Classrooms as a Tool of Target Language Acquisition
Iasmine Oliveira
Since the last century... the discussion about the use of the mother tongue (L1) in Second Language Classroom (L2) has taken place. To use or not to use the L1 in L2 classes, that is the question. This essay will deal with the idea that the systematic use of L1 is a good practice. Although there are arguments against this idea, the benefits are greater than the problems. It will be discussed what...
Mother Tongue, by Amy Tan
This is a narrative essay because is telling a story, and it is organized chronologically. It means... that is organized in the order that they occur. Amy Tan is a writer that describes her relation with her roots, through the language that she learns which is English. She is sharing her story, how she gets to use the language in the way she is, and how affected her imperfect English of her mother. This essay use pathos appeals that refers to appeals based on emotions. For...
A Literary Analysis on “Mother Tongue” By Demetria Martinez
“His nation chewed him up and spat him out like a pinon... shell, and when he emerged from an airplane one late afternoon, I knew I would one day make love with him” (Martinez, 3).
And so it starts, the story of a nineteen year old Mexican- American girl named Mary (M as he only chooses to call her), who helps out and eventually falls in love with Jose Luis Alegria, a Salvadoran
Martínez's story of María is told...
making individual, whereas the mother depends on the father and obliged to respect his interest and rules. Thus, the mother has... less writes and limited authority in the family. Limitation of authority leads the children to undermine and disrespect the mother. The other problem of unequal authority is the daughters in the family could develop inferiority complex against the sons and the daughter’s self-esteem could be affected. Because of the problems above the mother and daughters could be unhappy...
Call 1: Arturo and Jettrin
Host: Good morning, world. This Is Millicent McKay in Brussels with today’s worldwide Cultural Literacy Update.... If you’re new to the program, here’s the format: In this studio, three people take your phone calls and answer your questions about etiquette in their countries. Today’s guests are Jettrin from Thailand, Nadia from Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and Sujeet from Nepal. We’re all first-name here, so let me welcome Jettrin, Nadia, and Sujeet...
Professor SMcCombs
English 1301
15 October 2012
It is no question that mothers are utterly important in... every child’s life. As far as I could remember my mother has always been there for me. For example one of the many times she has been there for me was when she taught me the difference between healthy food and junk food.
Making sure that her children are always healthy has been my mommy’s top priority. When I was six, or seven I can recall going to the corner store with my...
MOTHER.THE PAIN OF LOSS.Now I can say with certainty that I had never understood others suffering from unbearable loss of a dear person.
For my part it used... to be pity, compassion. When this happened to me, when my dear mother died, I started to understand all those people who lost someone they loved. There are perhaps no proper words to describe this pain, at least none used on this planet. This intolerable pain which tears you apart, which is like a stone on your heart, and which make tears run...
Mother-tongue Education in South Africa
- Andrew Foley
Introduction
The question of... mother-tongue education in South Africa remains a vexed one. On the one hand, it seems reasonable and desirable that learners should be able to receive education in their mother-tongue, if they so wish. On the other hand, there are some very real difficulties involved in the implementation of this ideal. The purpose of this paper is to clarify what these difficulties are, and then to suggest...
Hamlet’s Relationship with his Mother
Throughout William Shakespeare's Hamlet, Hamlet portrays what Sigmund Freud calls the Oedipal... Complex. When the relationship between Hamlet and his mother is analyzed, Freud's Oedipal complex theory comes to mind. The Oedipal complex is a theory created by Freud that states that the child takes both of its parents, and more particularly one of them, as the object of its erotic wishes. Because of this desire to be with the parent of the opposite sex, a rivalry...
you to speak on the topic “ Is my mother tongue enough? – yes of course, it would be more than enough only if I wished never to... leave my house. But that is something impossible, unimaginable and disagreeable, not only for me, but for every human being, especially those who live in cities.
So I honestly admit that my mother tongue is not enough for me.
“Language is the means of getting an idea from my brain into yours without surgery”.
Suppose my mother tongue was Hindi and yours Tamil, and if...
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only 33p./day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:

我要回帖

更多关于 i can understand 的文章

随机推荐