谁能帮我 把英在线中文翻译英文成中文

谁能帮我把这段英文翻译成汉语~谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我把这段英文翻译成汉语~谢谢
.in the world i feel also.r all boys be the footfetisher.:footfetish.2:im also very like ur writting-style.each character includes abundant passion and have written lots of phenomenons around us..i&#39.if they r not sexy..indeed,the footfetish culture has lived in our nation-conciousness very deeply,why we invent so much sexy objects about fem-feet,but.i think we have not felt that we r liking the feet.;ll often go here and hope u to duo1 qu4 cai3-cai3 wo3 de na4 li3 you ye3,which&#39,fem-feet is pretty for boys..some people said the foot is the third sexy part of female.;s a maybe-sick or a normal phenomenon which i thinked.from ancient china.the people who invent stocking or pantyhose maybe is a footfetisher.这是两段话 1
提问者采纳
but.,why we invent so much sexy objects about fem-feet.i&#39..如果女性的脚不性感;ll often go here and hope u to duo1 qu4 cai3-cai3 wo3 de na4 li3 you ye3.in the world i feel also.从古代中国以来,而且你写了很多发生在我们周围的现象,但.if they r not sexy:footfetish.the people who invent stocking or pantyhose maybe is a footfetisher,或者在我看来..2.有些人认为.,对于男孩来说.!应该是consciousness)而在世界范围内,足部迷恋文化已深深根植于我们的民族,which&#39...每个人物都有着丰沛的激情.我也非常喜欢你的写作风格.,我们是喜欢脚的,我们就不会发明那么多与女性的脚相关的东西了. 我将会经常去这个地方,是一种普遍的现象,可能是一种病态.from ancient china.我想我们还没认识到,我也这认为有此影响.发明长筒袜或是女式连裤袜的人可能就是一个足部迷恋的拥趸,fem-feet is pretty for boys,脚是女人第三个性感的地方..i think we have not felt that we r liking the feet,女性的脚是很可爱的,也希望你能多去踩踩我的那里哟--耶,(楼主拼错了哦;s a maybe-sick or a normal phenomenon which i thinked.each character includes abundant passion and have written lots of phenomenons around us?足部迷恋.indeed.r all boys be the footfetisher..some people said the foot is the third sexy part of female.:im also very like ur writting-style1.你们这些所有的男孩都是足部的迷恋者吗,the footfetish culture has lived in our nation-conciousness very deeply.其实.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
描述了大量我们周遭的情形。。发明长袜和袜裤的人也许是一个爱足者。(怎么会有拼音。确实。一些人认为脚是女人的第三性征。如果女人的脚不性感的话。。我认为我还没有意识到我们喜欢足部:爱足者,在中国古代,但是。我会常去那里的。,也希望你多去踩踩我的那里有页,字字句句都饱含了丰富的感情。,爱足的文化深深的根植于我们的国民意识之中。。:我认为可能是病态也可能是正常的现象。总之我也觉得:我也很喜欢你的写作风格1,为什么我们要为女性的足部发明那么多性感的物件?@@)2。你们男生都是爱足者,女人的脚比男人的更美
我非常喜欢你的写作风格.每一个人物都富有感情并且写出了我们身边的很多现象.我会经常来这里.(后面的不是英语,只是有几个英语单词)2:足崇拜,我认为是也许是一个病态或者是正常的现象.在古代中国,足崇拜文化深深的扎根于我们的民族意识里,我认为发明袜子或裤袜的人没准是个足崇拜的人,有些人说足是女性的第三个性感部位,如果足不性感,为什么我们会为女性的足发明如此性感的物品.我想我们对足并不是那么喜欢,固然女性的足对男子来说是可爱的,但是,所有的男子都会成为脚的崇拜者吗?仅个人理解
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,谁能帮我把这篇文章翻译成中文!急需
英语翻译,谁能帮我把这篇文章翻译成中文!急需 10
Because there is love in th because of the love betwee between humans and animals because of
between students should have the love home because of the love and living together harmoniously, , And because there is love in the world more lovely! 
There is love - between friends care. When the study of life encountered in the matter, whether happy or not, find a friend to tell, the mood will become very comfortable. To be a friend of praise or encourage the whole spirit of the people has doubled. This may be the friend of the value of Si Tuobei once said &wealth is not a friend of a friend and it is wealth.& Therefore, friendship is priceless. 
Dedication - in fact argumentative, which is also a kind of love, a love of community. Uncle Lei Feng to the community has made tremendous contributions. Ostra said his &best in life is to survive when you stop, you can also create all the people.& Lei Feng is the limited life into the infinite in serving the people. This is the kind of devotion, a kind of love, a zeal for the community. 
Family - is a kind of love, the only one in the family&s care. The warmth of a family because of the family, which was the only family-friendly cemented. Such love can let you feel happy. When you return to irresolute in the failed edge, tied his own shortcomings and confused for a long time, the love that you will be cited on the right track. It can be turned into an invisible power so that you continue to move forward. 
Love - is between men and women have a strong admiration for. There are a moving story of &Butterfly Lovers&, about the Butterfly Lovers is a love story between loyalty. Because the love in the world die of vegetable oil, Haikushilan. 
In the world, every corner full of love. Because there is love, the world Day colorful, have become among the people to talk, let us have a love of the heart to treat each of the people and events, will depict the world scene in a more splendid.
补充:先谢谢大家了,不要网上再线翻译那种,英语高手的朋友请我帮翻译一下,请大家帮帮忙哈.
因为有爱,世界变得丰富多彩;因为有爱,人们变得相亲相爱;因为有爱,人类和动物十分和谐;因为有爱,同学之间互相帮助;因为有爱,家庭变得和谐;并且因为有爱,世界变得更加可爱!
朋友之间的关心有爱的存在。当学习生活当中遇见困难,不管是好的还是不好的,找一个朋友倾诉,心情将会舒畅。一个朋友的表扬和鼓励会使人精神增加一倍。这就是朋友的价值,SI TUO BEI(就是一个人的名字)曾经说过:财富不是朋友,而朋友是财富。因此,友谊是无价的。
奉献---存在着争论,这也是一种爱,社会之爱。雷锋叔叔向社会作出了巨大的贡献。奥斯特拉说过:当你停止的时候,他的最好的生活是为了生存,你也能创造所有的人。雷锋将有限的生命无限的奉献给人们。这就是一种奉献,一种爱,一种为社会的热情。
家庭---是一种爱,只有特定的人才能得到家里的照顾。温暖的家庭,只有家庭,这是家庭唯一的友好的联合。这样的爱能让你感到快乐。当你徘徊在失败的边缘,困惑自己的缺点很长一段时间,这种爱能是你找回正确的轨道。它能给你无形的力量使你能够继续前进
爱--存在于男女之间的倾慕。有一个感人的故事“梁祝”关于梁祝是一个有关忠贞度的爱情故事。因为这个爱至死不渝,海枯石烂
在世界上每一个角落都充满爱。因为有爱,世界上有丰富多彩的节日,已经成为人们之间交谈的日子,让我们用一颗有爱的新去对待每一个人每一件事,这将把世界舞台描述的更加美好
的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我把英文翻译成中文谢谢~!_百度知道
谁能帮我把英文翻译成中文谢谢~!
the editorial team in Macao has made significant progress in attracting quality manuscriptsCHINESE MEDICINE (CM) is the official journal of the International Society for Chinese Medicine (ISCM) with financial support from the Macao Foundation. Since the launch of the journal in November 2006. Please find attached our newsletter with our summary of work for your kind attention. Regards, co-publishing an online version with BioMed Central (BMC) in London and publishing a print version in Macao. We are waiting for you to contribute your next valuable paper to our journal. We are glad to have supported by world-renowned scholars and experts in Chinese medicine and integrative medicine research
提问者采纳
国医药报是国际中医药协会的官方报刊并由澳门基金会赞助发行,在澳门发行了印刷版本。我们真诚期待您对本刊的投稿,并在英国的医疗中心网站上成立了在线查阅版本。请查阅我们随后附上的报刊摘要和时事通讯,我报社澳门的编辑团队在内容编辑质量上已取得了很大的进展。从2006年11月本刊开始发行以来。我们很荣幸能得到世界各国中医药方面和综合医学研究方面的学者专家的支持
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这首英文歌翻译成中文?
谁能帮我把这首英文歌翻译成中文?
al:溏心风暴之家好月圆]talk to meyou speak with medon't sink before you rise babydon't fade awayyou hesitateyou seem to waitfor all the time we hadfeels like a world awaywho's to say, we'll be okwe will make it through the nightdon't wanna wake up in this statei just want us both to smilecause we're the sameand i know that we'll never changelook i bought your favourite ice creami dont wanna see it melt awayif you walk out nowi don't know if we're gonna be the samebaby just talk with mecause i want you to stay here with melyrics by hktrathe memoriesthe things we didi locked inside my heartwhere i know i won't forgetand now, who's to say, we'll be okwe will make it through the nightdon't wanna wake up in this statei just want us both to smilecause we're the sameand i know that we'll never changelook i bought your favorite ice creami don't want to see it melts awayif you walk out nowi don't know if we could be the samebaby just talk with mecause i want you to stay here with mei want you to stay here with melyrics by hktra
talk to me -- 跟我说话 you speak with me -- 你跟我一起讲/说话 don't sink before you rise, baby -- 在你没起来之前,不要沉下去,宝贝 don't fade away -- 不要消失/死去 you hesitate -- 你犹豫了 you seem to wait -- 你好像在等待 for all the time we had -- 为了我们曾经拥有过的时光 feels like walks away -- 好像想要走 who's to say -- 谁说 we'll be ok -- 我们要好好的过 we will make it through the night -- 在夜晚我们将会做到 don't wanna wake up in this state -- 不想再这个城市醒来 i just want us both to smile -- 我只想要我们两个一起笑 cause we're the same -- 因为我们一样/相同 and i know that we'll never change -- 还有,我知道我们永远不会改变 look i bought your favorite ice cream -- 看,我买了你最喜欢的冰淇淋 i don't wanna see it melt away -- 我不想看它熔化掉 if you walk out now -- 如果你现在走出去 i don't know if we could be the same -- 我不知道 如果我们还会是一样 baby, just talk with me -- 宝贝,只要跟我一起说话 cause i want you to stay here with me -- 因为我想要你跟我一起呆在这里 i want you to stay here with me -- 我想要你跟我一起呆在这里这首歌叫ICE CREAM 演唱者是DNR
的感言:谢谢啦
其他回答 (1)
talk to me对我说you speak with me你与我讲话don't sink before you rise baby在你升华前不要沉溺don't fade away别消失you hesitate你犹豫you seem to wait你似乎在等待for all the time we had为了我们在一起的时光feels like a world away好像一个世界远去了who's to say, we'll be ok谁说,我们没事了we will make it through the night我们会一夜里一直僵持don't wanna wake up in this state这样,不要醒来i just want us both to smile我只想我们都微笑cause we're the same因为我们一样and i know that we'll never change我知道我们不会改变look i bought your favourite ice cream看,我带来了你最喜欢的冰淇淋i dont wanna see it melt away我不想看它消融if you walk out now你如果现在走i don't know if we're gonna be the same我不知道我们是否还会一样baby just talk with me就请给我说话吧cause i want you to stay here with me因为我需要你在这里,和我在一起the memoriesthe things we didi locked inside my heartwhere i know i won't forgetand now, who's to say, we'll be okwe will make it through the nightdon't wanna wake up in this statei just want us both to smilecause we're the sameand i know that we'll never changelook i bought your favorite ice creami don't want to see it melts awayif you walk out nowi don't know if we could be the samebaby just talk with mecause i want you to stay here with mei want you to stay here with melyrics by hktra
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我把以下英语翻译成中文,谢谢!
谁能帮我把以下英语翻译成中文,谢谢!
I spent most of my Saturday evenings chatting with my net friends.
To her joy, her sister won the second prize in the running race.Miss Smith was always late for work.
In 1939 two brothers, Mac and Dick McDonald, having run their own theater for years, started a drive-in restaurant in San Bernadino, California. They carefully chose a busy corner for their location. In their new operation, they offered a new, shortened menu: French fries, hamburgers (汉堡包), and salad. And they added one new idea: quick service and no tips.Their hamburgers sold for fifteen cents. Cheese was another four cents. Their French fries and hamburgers were almost the same. The brothers had developed a strict routine for the preparation of their food. And they insisted on their cooks' sticking to their routine. Their new restaurant became very popular, particularly for lunch. People drove up by the hundreds during the busy noontime. The self-service restaurant was so popular that the brothers had allowed ten copies of their restaurant to be opened. They were content with this success until they met Ray Kroc.Kroc was a salesman who met the McDonald brothers in 1954, when he was selling a milk machines. He quickly saw the special attract of the brothers' fast-food restaurants and bought the right to open other copies of their restaurants.Today McDonald's is really a famous name. In 1976, McDonald's had over $l billion in total sales. It is one of the most surprising success stories in modern American business history.
我周六晚上花了很多时间与我的网友聊天。她的姐姐赢得了长跑比赛二等奖,她很高兴。 史密斯小姐上班总是迟到。 两兄弟在1939年,Mac和迪克麦当劳已运行多年自己的剧场,开始在圣贝纳迪诺,加州餐馆驱动器。他们小心地选择了他们的位置繁忙角落。在他们的新的行动,他们提供了一个新的,缩短菜单:炸薯条,汉堡包(汉堡包),和沙拉。他们增加了一个新的理念:快捷的服务,也没有提示。 为15美分出售汉堡。奶酪是另一个4美分。他们的薯条和汉堡包,几乎是相同的。两兄弟已制定了自己的食物准备了严格的例行。他们坚持自己的厨师'坚持日常。他们的新餐厅变得非常流行,尤其是吃午饭。人们开车的数百个在繁忙的中午。在自助餐厅是如此受欢迎,两兄弟已经让10年的餐厅副本打开。他们的这一成功的内容,直到他们达到雷克罗克。 克罗克是一个推销员谁在1954年会见了麦当劳兄弟,当他卖牛奶的机器。他很快就看到了特别吸引兄弟'快餐店买的权利,其食肆开放其他副本。 今天,麦当劳的确是一个响亮的名字。 1976年,麦当劳已超过$ 1亿美元的销售总额。它是现代美国商业史上最令人惊讶的成功故事之一。
其他回答 (1)
星期六晚上的大部分时间我都用来和网友聊天
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐