微型铝振膜扬声器,高音清澈,低音纯净,令音质表现更出色;
内置高保真功率放大器,音质纯正优美,音效震撼人心;
USB接口供电,无须另外配置电源,操作方便快捷。
带音量控制器,声音大小任意控制
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Imported transparent acrylic material, with exquisite detailed craftwork and
crystal clear appearance, stylish and elegant:
Colorful lighting, full of romance, it is one of the first choices that you would ever send him /
New concept of integrated stereo portable digital music box, could connect with MP3, MP4, CD, DVD, IPOD, IPHONE, PSP, mobile phone,
Aluminum diaphragm micro-speaker, clear high pitch, clean bass, hence
Built-in high-fidelity power amplifier, sound quality is pure, b
USB power supply, no additional configuration power needed, easy to operate.
With volume control, free to control the volume
—— gunboat
相关其他知识点谁能帮我修改一下这篇英语演讲稿?200分 英语 翻译 !急 !这是本人辛苦做出来的 为了防止盗版 只能用图片了 白黑的 不好意思~~~另外~明天中午之前要啊~~中午12:30
1.I’m glad that I can get this chance,不仅存在语法错误(没有 I ‘m glad that这样的句型,that从句什么成分来的,主语?那I 呢?只有it is adj that……),而且比较低档, 改为I’m honored and delightful to get this golden opportunity,我很荣幸,也很高兴获得这样一个天赐良机.2So I can’t help introducing myself at once虽然语法不错,但按照我们的习惯,很少人在谈到自我介绍时会说“我禁不住要立刻自我介绍……(怪怪的)”,改成So,please allow me to make a brief self-introduction to all of you here today!3.My English name……naturally……不符合中国人自我介绍的习惯(一般都是先说中文名,再说英文名),My name is Tang ZiJin ,of course(naturally用得很拗口),you can call me Kearns Jerry,that is my English name4Everyone has a dream,平铺直叙,比较平淡,食之无味,如同鸡肋啊,这样美化一下,all people around the world cherish their
dreams,which may be the same as the others’ ,or totally different from the others’,世界上所有人都有着他们自己的梦想,这个梦想也许和其他人的一样,或者完全不同5Just use my dream to tell,是很不规范的中式英语,标准的英语是Just take my dream for example!6.When I was a little boy,it sound crazy,逻辑混乱,换成When I was a little boy,I was always be wondering it would be very,very crazy if I became a hacker one day in the future 7However,the dream is full ,the reality is slim可能人家听不懂,换个说法吧However,the fuller this(老是用the,听起来不爽) dream is ,the slimer the reality will surely be!8Because I failed in the way twice不顺口,Because I failed twice in the same way9So I am the first time I have failed很中式英语,so I failed the first time10Time is flying换成Time is elapsing不是更妙吗?11结尾部分不错
Thanks everybody换成 thank you so much for your concern!12希望你能兑现200分的承诺 ,言而无信者一般都是……&13为了防止盗版 只能用图片了 白黑的 不好意思?如果我真心要盗版的话,我把图片下载过来,我一个一个字,一个一个字地打,无论三五几分钟,还是十天半个月,我一定能打完的,那结果…………你这种反盗版的措施……呃…… 除非你用马赛克……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐