翻译以下英文谢谢翻译成英文!

请翻译下列的英文到中文 谢谢大家!On a trip to Dalian last month, I luckily came across my friend An Qi. It was on a beach when I met her.An Qi was walking along the shore in her swimming suit, collecting the stones on it. Now and then s_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请翻译下列的英文到中文 谢谢大家!On a trip to Dalian last month, I luckily came across my friend An Qi. It was on a beach when I met her.An Qi was walking along the shore in her swimming suit, collecting the stones on it. Now and then s
请翻译下列的英文到中文 谢谢大家!On a trip to Dalian last month, I luckily came across my friend An Qi. It was on a beach when I met her.An Qi was walking along the shore in her swimming suit, collecting the stones on it. Now and then she picked up a beautiful stone from the beach and put the stone into her new Adidas sports shoes she was taking in her hand.When I greeted An Qi, I discovered that there had been a lot of stones in her shoes. She got the stones into a pocket from her shoes,
put on her shoes.and then changed her clothes immediately. Oh, her new shoes were pretty, and her stones too!要人工的,请勿用翻译机
上个月去大连旅行,我很幸运的遇到了我的朋友安琪,我是在沙滩上遇见她的.安琪当时穿着泳衣在海岸线一边散步一般捡石头.她从沙滩上捡起漂亮的石头放入她手里的Adidas(阿迪达斯)运动鞋里.我向她打招呼的时候,发现她的鞋子里已经有很多石头了.她把鞋子里的石头拿出来放进了装鞋子的袋子里,她马上穿上了鞋子并且换了衣服.噢,她的鞋子真漂亮,她的石头也真漂亮啊~
上个月去大连旅游,我幸运地碰巧遇到我朋友安琪.我在沙滩上碰见她的.安琪穿着泳装在海边边散歩边采集漂亮的石头.她时而从沙滩上拾起些石头放到她拎在手上的那双新阿迪达斯运动鞋里去.我跟安琪打招呼时发现她鞋子里有好多漂亮的石头.她把石头从鞋子里倒到口袋里去,穿上鞋子.然后很快换好衣服.哦,她的新鞋真漂亮,还有她的石头也是....
上个月,在大连的旅行过程中,我幸运的遇到了我的朋友安琪。当我见到他的时候,是在一片海滩上。安琪穿着泳衣在岸边行走,并捡着岸边的石头。偶尔,她从沙滩上捡起一块漂亮的石头并且放进她手中的新鞋里。当我问候安琪,我发现他的西自理已经有好多石头了。他把石头从鞋子里拿出来放进口袋,穿上鞋,然后迅速的换上衣服噢,他的鞋子很漂亮,他的石头也是,...
上个月去大连的旅途中,我很幸运的偶遇了我的朋友安琪,我是在沙滩上遇见她的。她穿着泳衣沿着海岸在散步,在上面收集石子,偶尔她从沙滩上捡起漂亮的石子,并且把它们放进她拿在手里的新阿迪达斯的运动鞋里。当我问候安琪,我发现在她的鞋里有很多的石子,她把那些石子从她的鞋里放进了一个口袋中,穿上了她的鞋,并且很快换好她的衣服,噢,她的新鞋真漂亮,她的石子也是如此!...
上个月我去大连旅游,在沙滩边巧遇了朋友安琪。安琪穿着泳装在海边散步,时不时的捡起一块漂亮的石子放进自己的阿迪运动鞋里。我跟她打招呼的时候,发现鞋里面已经有很多这样的石子了,她把石头装进自己装鞋的带子里,又压到鞋子上。然后很快的换了衣服。她的鞋子还有捡到的石子都很漂亮。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮忙翻译一下下面的英文 谢谢了哈!!!!!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下下面的英文 谢谢了哈!!!!!!!
Since the patch is running a little late due to some last minute issues, we had to postpone our Scrum presentation meeting scheduled today until Monday. This and other patch-related activities also pushed this week's Activity repor供讥垛客艹九讹循番末t to early next week, Monday or Tuesday so that we can include items from the scrum presentation in it. We apologize for this delay. Additionally from the billing department, transfers are not meant to be used to force name changes. The system has been modified not to support this anymore, so any failed attempts will not receive support.
提问者采纳
既然由于一些临时的问题推迟了补供讥垛客艹九讹循番末丁的运作,我们只好把原定于今天的Scrum展示会议延期到下周一。这个和其他与补丁相关的活动也把这周的报告推到下周初,星期一或二,这样就能让我们把Scrum展示会的内容也加进去。我们为这延误深表歉意。 另外来自财务部的消息,转账不是为了要强行更改名字。系统已经被更新到不再支持这项功能了,因此任何失败的尝试都不会得到应有的善后服务。 若满意请采纳!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一下这个英文什么意思!谢谢_百度知道
翻译一下这个英文什么意思!谢谢
4432UNITED NATIONS OFFICEFOR THE COORDINATION OFHUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.william@yahoo: SNT&#47, The ATM Card Value is $500.Thedelivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents toavoid being delayed by customs,000.00 USD ispermitted on withdrawal per day and is ably supported by Inter Switch soyou can makewithdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice,Mr;ATM&#47. Occupation5.1.00 USD forthe effective delivery of your package to you as the delivery charges andplease also be informed that the delivery will be made to your address within48 hours (2 days) after the confirmation of your payment for delivery.Our Ref.,Under-Secretary-General. Valid delivery address2. Phone Number4: FGN&#47.It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card NSNT&#47.Yours Sincerely,000;822Inline with the United Nations millennium development goal to eradicatepoverty and hunger by the year 2015 I am directed to inform you that yourpayment verification and confirmation is RALYour Ref:Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Releif Coordinatormrgeorge.00 USD(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS),
therefore we arehappy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect yourpayment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency: 4432have been approved in your favor. Sex&#47.You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5. Name3.Kindly be informed that you are to provide a delivery fee of $95.Kindly provide the detailGenderTreat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available fordispatch to youATM Card Number
提问者采纳
可用于分派给你,我们高兴地通知您.George威廉,000,Mr,ATM卡片的价值是$ 500。有效的送货地址2,是准许撤回每天是干练支持交换机间使可以使撤出在任何地点和ATM中心您的选择;ATM&#47。请提供下面的信息进行传递,将交付您的地址内您的确认后48小时内(2天)支付为 SNT&#47。此致。建议您最高撤出价值$ 5.william@ yahoo,避免被延迟海关,因此。这是我高兴地通知您。敬请告知您提供送货费$ 95.The送货费收据将在您的重视付款交付文件; RAL你的参考;性别紧急治疗。1:SNT&#47.00美元:人道主义事务和紧急Releif协调员mrgeorge。性&#47ATM卡号:4432已批准在您的青睐:FGN&#47.00美元你的包有效地提供给您送货费和也请被告知,提款卡编号。名称3,并请注意.822内联“联合国千年宣言”发展目标,安排已结束影响您的支付尽快在我们的申办透明度,您的ATM卡准备就绪,以消除到2015年。职业5,000,我的贫穷和饥饿向您通知您的付汇核销和确认完成。电话号码4.00美元(五十万美元),副秘书长:4432联合国办事处为协调人道主义事务。编号
提问者评价
都是谷歌的。。。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
提款卡号码:4432
  联合国官员
  人道主义事务。
  我们参考:FGN / SNT /病理
  您参考:SNT / ATM / 822
  符合联合国千禧年
  发展目标来消除
  贫穷和饥饿到2015年我
  针对通知您,您的
  验证和确认付款
  完成,因此我们就
  高兴地通知您,安排
  你认为影响
  尽快支付我们的投标
  这是我的荣幸地通知您,提款卡
  数量:4432
  已经被批准对你有利,自动取款机
  卡价值是500000美元
  (五十万美元)。
  你建议最大撤军
  5000美元的价值
  允许在每天是巧妙地回避
  支持国米的开关
  你可以
  在任何地点和ATM撤军的中心
  你的选择。
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢了!Winter vacation had gone by before we know it.
The story happened hundreds
of years ago.
What a delicions pear Meimei is having now!
What nice weather we've had these days!
Can you_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢了!Winter vacation had gone by before we know it.
of years ago.
帮忙翻译一下英语,谢谢了!Winter vacation had gone by before we know it.
of years ago.
Can you tell me when she can finsh reading these books?
What can I do for you?Well,would you help me carry this bag.
As is known to us all that the pyramid is one of the famous wonders of the world.
I wish him to go there with me.
寒假在我们不知不觉中就过去了.故事发生在几百年以前.那个妹妹正在吃的梨是多么美味(delicious)啊!我们有过的这些天,天气都是那么的好.你能告诉我她什么时候能读完这些书吗?我能为你做些什么?好吧,你能帮我提这个包吗?就像我们知道的一样,所有的金字塔是世界著名的未解之迷.我希望他能跟我一起去那.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请看看怎么翻译以下,英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请看看怎么翻译以下,英文,谢谢!
我会给你一个交货时间,此外,一旦这些样品被QA部门接受;我们会重新检查这些包装信息;请尽快落实这个行程。2&#92,所以我们可以通知工厂作适当的安排1&#92,然后返回给你
提问者采纳
In addition, once these samples are accepted by the department of QA.21. Please finalize this itinerary as soon as possible so that we can inform the factory to make arrangements that will fit into the schedule, I will let you know about the delivery time. We will reexamine these packing information and send the feedback to you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
and resend it back,then we can inform the factory to doare accepted by the QA department.We&#39.Bll recheck the packing infos,we'll give you the delivery date once the samples&nbspPlease save time to arrange this visit
1,Please carry out the schedule quickly then we can inform the factory to make a proper arrangement.2,We will check these packaging imformation again then we will return it to you.Besides,if these samples are received by the QA department we
will tell you delivery time.满意请接受~~
1 \ Please implement this itinerary as soon as possible so we can notify the factory to make appropriate arrangements. 2 \ We will re-examine the packaging information, and then return to you, in addition, I will give you a delivery time, once these samples are accepted QA department.
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐