我已经没有未来了。未来英文翻译译

英语翻译是这样的:也许,这仅仅是个梦现在梦醒了我知道,我要走了...我的未来终究还是不会有你或者...没有了你,我根本就不会有什么未来..._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译是这样的:也许,这仅仅是个梦现在梦醒了我知道,我要走了...我的未来终究还是不会有你或者...没有了你,我根本就不会有什么未来...
英语翻译是这样的:也许,这仅仅是个梦现在梦醒了我知道,我要走了...我的未来终究还是不会有你或者...没有了你,我根本就不会有什么未来...
maybe,this's just a dream(主谓宾形式,一般现在时)now I've been waken up from it(现在完成时,表动作的完成)I know,I have to go(用have to比must好,意思是不得不,客观条件所迫)U will not in my future 一般将来时or ...I won't have a thing so called future without u.(so called future...作后置定语修饰a thing,without u是介词短语)
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译翻译以下文字为成英文.(:不要机译)我再说一遍,已经决定了,你的未来只有死.今天我又在人生道路上迷路了.六楼后座寻梦那场地._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译以下文字为成英文.(:不要机译)我再说一遍,已经决定了,你的未来只有死.今天我又在人生道路上迷路了.六楼后座寻梦那场地.
英语翻译翻译以下文字为成英文.(:不要机译)我再说一遍,已经决定了,你的未来只有死.今天我又在人生道路上迷路了.六楼后座寻梦那场地.
I say again:I have made a decide,your future will die!I got lost on the road of life again by today .Rear seat,6th Floor,find dream-place一楼是机译看他译这句'六楼后座寻梦那场地."
I repeat, have decided, your future, only death. Today, I also lost his life on the road. Liulouhouzuo Fulfill Your Dream that venue
I repeat it,your future has been destined to die.I got lost on my life tour again.Rear seat,6th Floor,dream-realizing-place
I repeat,you will die only is decided !Today,I have got lost on the road my life again.The dream-place on the rear seat of 6th floor .
1.I repeat it again, your future only to death, which I had already decided.2.Today I have lost my way on my life.3.The dream-place on the rear seat of 6th floor .
I am saying it now again, the answer is that your life end from
now!I am wandering on my life ruotine!
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:英语翻译肩膀大了,意味要肩负更加多的责任.要懂事,要上进.未来要努力,未来要还清我欠父母的10W.大源.我长大了,小荣能不能长志一点.,相约的7年,等我,一定要等我以男人的尊严出色起来_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译肩膀大了,意味要肩负更加多的责任.要懂事,要上进.未来要努力,未来要还清我欠父母的10W.大源.我长大了,小荣能不能长志一点.,相约的7年,等我,一定要等我以男人的尊严出色起来
英语翻译肩膀大了,意味要肩负更加多的责任.要懂事,要上进.未来要努力,未来要还清我欠父母的10W.大源.我长大了,小荣能不能长志一点.,相约的7年,等我,一定要等我以男人的尊严出色起来
The more authority you have, the more responsible you should be.I must be considerate, impressive, and make effort to return my parents 100 thousand yuan which I owe them in the future.Da Yuan, I have grown up, and could Xiao Rong be more ambitious?We made an appointment 7 years ago. Wait for me. You must wait for me!As a man, be outstanding with your dignity.
The shoulders become more wide that
means more and more responsibilities on the shoulder.This means
that I must have strong enterprising heart and sensible .In the future work more hard return ...
With great power, conspired with great responsibility.(能力越大责任越大。我照抄了Spider man``)to be enterprising and diligent in work and anyother things. then i make an effort to repay the parents for what I...
As the shoulder becoming bigger, It means I have to take more responsibilities.I should be sensible and make progress. I must work hard in the future to pay the debt of 100000 RMB which I owed my...
Shoulder to shoulder, means more responsibility.To sensible, to progress. Future efforts, the future must pay the debt I owe the parents of 100000.The source of. When I grow up, can grow a bit of little wing.In 7 years, I, I, I will have to waitTo the man's dignity is outstanding
The shoulder is big, the means to shoulder more of the responsibility.To understand, to advance. Future efforts, the future will pay off I owe parents' 10 W.Big source. I grew up, and the little glory can grow a little volunteers., meet of 7 years, until I, must wait for meMen's dignity well with it
Big shoulders, which means more and more responsibilities to shoulder.Be sensible to make progress. Coming to work, I owe the future to pay off their parents 10W.Major source. I grew up, a s...
男人的帅不在脸蛋,而在岁月积淀下来的睿智与淡定
The man's handsome is not because their face,the year of their wise and farsighted will deiced their handsome or not
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:关于中文实时翻译成英文。现在有没有这种技... | 问答 | 问答 | 果壳网 科技有意思
关于中文实时翻译成英文。现在有没有这种技术,比如我和一位外国朋友聊天,然后在聊天框中输入中文,他那边看到的直接就是英文。
现在有这种技术吗?或者说未来有可能实现这种技术吗?
+ 加入我的果篮
未来某一天的网聊场景:女神:呵呵,我去洗澡了自动被牛逼的人工智能翻译成 “瞧你小子个屌丝样老娘懒得搭理你”
邪恶之王 大毒舌 欢乐
你的意思是在现有聊天工具上做个插件罢了。当你按下send,抓取内容并翻译,然后发送。实现很简单。难点在于翻译准确度。但现有翻译技术已经比较完善,可满足普通交流了。
粒子物理博士
在线翻译不是么,不过现在还不是太理想, 比如google, 有道等翻译. 但技术在一天天进步, 相信不久就能达到人们的心理预期.
有是有,质量都不高。机器翻译领域目前发展的还不够好。Google翻译有API可以用,可以自己做。
挖坟可以减肥
自动在线翻译, 现在也不是什么新闻了, 但是准确率还是有待提高的, 毕竟语言中的歧义是很多的, 自动翻译并非真正理解你在说的是什么意思, 所以也无法按照上下文来给出精确的翻译. 当然已经很不错啦, 比你一个字一个字查字典方便多了
电子工程硕士
你说的是google翻译的API发展出来的东西但质量。。。常用的断句还行 但你说一句 白眼狼你看他会翻成什么垃圾
私立樱才学园学生会入会积极分子
正如LS各位所说,现在常见的翻译软件效果还不太理想。前段时间微软好像做了个很给力的演示视频,不过不确定他的技术是不是真的有那么N13了……求知情者补充貌似是这个视频。我这边网络不太好,没法打开确认。
不过对于中文里很重要的“断句”来说,准确识别对软件还是比较困难比如“你妹”就不好翻译。。。
不要说输入框,就是语音翻译都有在研究了你可以想象像一下苹果的siri那样的技术,你说一句话,它得识别出你在说啥然后提交到后台,翻译成另一种语音,再以语音合成技术输出出来当然,目前语音识别、语义分析的实际效果尚不理想,但这方面的研究一直在进行着
本人原创内容严禁转载至新浪、腾讯及百度
很多地方已经在这个功能了啊。只是效果不很理想。Android 上的 Google 翻译还能直接进行语音翻译哩。就是你说一句,它帮你翻译过去,你朋友说一句,它再帮你翻译回来。
后回答问题,你也可以用以下帐号直接登录
(C)2013果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备“过去已经过去,未来还没有来,但至少我在你身边”这句话用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“过去已经过去,未来还没有来,但至少我在你身边”这句话用英语怎么说
“过去已经过去,未来还没有来,但至少我在你身边”这句话用英语怎么说
The past has gone,the future has not come yet,but at least I am around with you.

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐