请帮我中文翻译英文成英文

朋友们,请帮我下面的英文翻译成中文~VIII. Walt WhitmanWalt Whitman (), known as the first important American poet, was born on a Long Island farm on May 31, 1819. He was taught in various Long Island schools and worked for several newspapers. He published some of his writings, but by his mid-thirties had still not displayed the slightest hint of his unique talent and vision. He published Leaves of Grass himself in 1855. The first edition of Leaves of Grass was a slim volume of poetry but it was quite a success. Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote a congratutory letter to Whitman with the famous lines so many writers have since wished to hear: “I find it the most extraordinary piece of wit and wisdom that the America has yet contributed… I greet you at the beginning of a great career.”
Whitman published the ninth edition of Leaves of Grass before he died on March 26, 1892 in Camden, New Jersey. Many writers have been called timeless, but Walt Whitman deserves this description in a special way. His poems were about himself, plain and simple, especially the ecstatic Song of Myself, which celebrated the explosive joy of living inside a human body. His poems were as sexually frank as diary entries, and the rhythms of the words took “free verse” it was as if meter and rhyme had never existed. The influence of Walt Whitman on the modern world is significant. Describing Walt Whitman’s presence in Latin America, Professor Fernando Alegria at Stanford University once said: “Studying Whitman in the poetry of Hispanic America is like searching for the footprints of a ghost that can be felt everywhere but is nowhere to be seen.”
oochfovp6839
八世。沃尔特·惠特曼沃尔特·惠特曼(1819 ~ 1892),被称为第一重要的美国诗人,出生在长岛农场日。他被这样教导各种长岛学校和工作了报纸。他出版了他的一些著作三十五六的话,但他还没有显示的最轻微的暗示他独特的天赋和视觉。他出版了叶草自己在1855年。第一版的草的叶子是一个结集出版的诗歌却相当成功的。拉尔夫·瓦尔多·爱默生写了一congratutory给惠特曼,与著...
八。沃尔特惠特曼 沃尔特惠特曼(;1892年),作为第一个重要的美国著名诗人,出生于长岛的农场日。他任教于各学校和长岛工作了数家报纸。他出版了他的一些著作,而是由他三十年代中期仍然没有表现出他独特的天赋和异样眼光。他出版草叶本人在1855年。草叶的第一版是一本诗集超薄体积,它是相当成功的。拉尔夫沃尔作者:草叶集第一版是一个诗的超薄体积,但它是相当成...
沃尔特·惠特曼·八世沃尔特·惠特曼(1819 ~ 1892),被称为第一重要的美国诗人,出生在长岛农场日。他在长岛几所学校教书、也在报社工作。他出版了他的一些著作三十五六的话,但他还没有显示的最轻微的暗示他独特的天赋和视觉。在1855年,他自己出版了《叶草》。第一版的草的叶子是一个结集出版的诗歌却相当成功的。拉尔夫·瓦尔多·爱默生写了一congratutory给惠特曼,...
Walt Whitman (),在在一个长岛农场里出生,他作为美国最重要的诗人而闻名。他在不同的长岛学校里读过书并且为几家报社工作。他出版了一些他的作品,但是直到三十多岁都没有显现些微他独一无二的天赋和想象力。在1855年他自己出版了《Leaves of Grass》。Ralph Waldo Emerson给Whitman写了一封贺信,信中的几行著名的话语有如此...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
请帮助我的英文
英文翻译give me your hand, pleasehelp me, pleaseplease help me:&&&& ask:&&&& assistanc ...:&&&&I; me
例句与用法Help me lift it .请帮助我把它抬起来。So help me to get the message to the people所以请帮助我,传达给大家知道! Please help me to stick up the board on the big box请帮助我把木板钉在那个大木箱上。 - please help me ? - well , that ' s a little better-请帮助我? -很好,那好些Please help me ? - well , that ' s a little better请帮助我? -很好,那好些" please help us to plan a trip to other countries .请帮助我规划一个到其它国家的参访活动。 Please help me to shift the bookshelf about请帮助我把书架掉个向。 Please help me turn benny back into a man请帮助我把本尼还原成人Please help me turn benny back into a man请帮助我把本尼还原成人Please help me to get things straight请帮助我把事情搞好。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
请帮助我的英文翻译,请帮助我英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译请帮助我,请帮助我的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved请帮我翻译成英语!有3位探险家乘坐直升机去某个荒凉的海岛,飞机飞到一半出了故障,但飞机上只有一个热气球,且只能乘坐2个人,有一个人必须淘汰,他们决定每个人说出自己必须存活下去的理由,谁的理由最牵强,谁就被淘汰。第一个人先说了:我是世界著名的粮食学家,没有了我,非洲将会有更多的饥民,全人类最终会走向饥饿的深渊,然后全部饿死!所以我必须活着!第二个人说:我是世界著名的军事学家,没有了我,世界会爆发第三次世界大战!人类将因战争灭亡!所以我也必须留下。第三个人说了:我是世界著名的环境学家,如果我死了,这个世界将迅速资源枯竭,环境恶化,到最后生物灭绝!那么,你觉得这三个人里面,谁应该被淘汰呢?
3 explorers helicopter to a desolate island, the plane fly to half out of trouble, but the plane only has a hot air balloon, and can only hold 2 people, a person must be eliminated, they decided to ev...
Have 3 explorers ride in a helicopter getting rid of some's desolate islands, the aircraft has put up a malfunction swiftly to halves, but has only had a fire ballon, and can only on the aircraft ride...
我只翻译最后一句,嘻嘻···So, you think of the three person, who should be eliminated?
three explorer in helicopters to a desolate island, the plane broke down during the journey, but there was only one hot-air balloon in the plane, and it could take only 2 people, the luckless man must...
3 adventurers were flying to a deserted island by helicopter. The helicopter malfunctioned halfway. With only one hot air balloon of which the maximum capacity is two person on the helicopter, one per...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码the time will never come.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
A busy day!~~这就是答案了...Busy day at school today今天上学可真忙的&&&&.........&&&&&&
Life is happy every day
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖