(中译英翻译器)翻译一段小说,因为怕无人翻译,分值会一点点...

(中译英)求大神翻译一下这句话不用句句准确啦,表达一下大致意思就行.这部小说的创作动机,来自这样二件事实:1801年,一个名叫彼埃尔·莫的穷苦农民,因饥饿偷了一块面包而判五年苦役,刑满释放后,持黄色身份_百度作业帮
(中译英)求大神翻译一下这句话不用句句准确啦,表达一下大致意思就行.这部小说的创作动机,来自这样二件事实:1801年,一个名叫彼埃尔·莫的穷苦农民,因饥饿偷了一块面包而判五年苦役,刑满释放后,持黄色身份
不用句句准确啦,表达一下大致意思就行.这部小说的创作动机,来自这样二件事实:1801年,一个名叫彼埃尔·莫的穷苦农民,因饥饿偷了一块面包而判五年苦役,刑满释放后,持黄色身份证讨生活又处处碰壁;还有好友维多克年轻时的逃亡生活.到1828年,雨果又开始搜集有关米奥利斯主教及其家庭的资料,酝酿写一个释放的苦役犯受圣徒式的主教感化而弃恶从善的故事.在1829年和1830年间,他还大量搜集有关黑玻璃制造业的材料,这便是冉阿让到海滨蒙特伊,化名为马德兰先生,从苦役犯变成企业家,开办工厂并发迹的由来.此外,他还参观了布雷斯特和土伦的苦役犯监狱,在街头目睹了类似芳汀受辱的场面.
The novel creation motive, from such two facts: In 1801, a man named Pierre Mo of poor farmers, because of hunger偷了一块面包而判五年苦役,刑满释放后,持黄色身份证讨生活又处处碰壁;还有好友维多克年轻时的逃亡生活.到1828年,雨果又开始搜集有关米奥利斯主教及其家庭的资料,酝酿写一个释放的苦役犯受圣徒式的主教感化而弃恶从善的故事.在1829年和1830年间,他还大量搜集有关黑玻璃制造业的材料,这便是冉阿让到海滨蒙特伊,化名为马德兰先生,从苦役犯变成企业家,开办工厂并发迹的由来.此外,他还参观了布雷斯特和土伦的苦役犯监狱,在街头目睹了类似芳汀受辱的场面.Stealing a piece of bread and sentenced to five years' hard labour, when released, the yellow card to make a living and run
there are friends when Vidocq was young, life on the run. In 1828, Hugo began to collect information about bishop Miao Lys and family information, working on a release by the saintly bishop convict probation and shun evil and learn to do good story. Between 1829 and 1830, he also collects a large number of materials about black glass manufacturing industry, this is Jean Valjean went to the seaside Mengteyi, under the pseudonym of Mr. Ma Delan, the convict turned entrepreneur, origin of factories and fortune. In addition, he also visited Brest and Toulon's convict prison, in the street witnessed a similar scene Fantine.望采纳,谢谢!(中译英)翻译一段小说,因为怕无人翻译,分值会一点点加,请见谅,请各位帮忙,完成翻译就给50分,求求_百度知道
(中译英)翻译一段小说,因为怕无人翻译,分值会一点点加,请见谅,请各位帮忙,完成翻译就给50分,求求
”柳离天的眼神中露出一丝无比的坚定,你懂吗,是一杯散发着余温,永远都是,以前是。柳离天缓缓的站起来,很快消失在拥挤的人群中,唯一能够看到的,故作轻松地微笑道:好好努力,冷硬的说道,令人心寒。”说完便迈着沉重的步伐走向咖啡厅的大门,喃喃自语,因为我只想要你过的幸福,找到一份适合你的工作,也给你带来了太多的麻烦,柳离天苦笑。“我告诉你”戴琳突然开口了。”戴琳的脸似乎失去了生机一般,狠狠的推开大门。“我从未在乎你,她拿起她的挎包?”戴琳双唇不住的颤动,没有人在乎过你,快步从柳离天的身旁走了过去,服务员趴在桌上迷迷糊糊的说着梦话。柳离天就伫立在咖啡厅的门口,动作生硬的跨在肩上,直到消失。耀眼的阳光此刻令人感到十分的刺眼,现在是,纹丝未动的蓝山咖啡。”柳离天朝着戴琳相反的方向离去了。“半年了“柳离天,像一座巍峨的山峰纹丝不动,考上一个好大学,不知是因为气愤还是伤心:“或许这是我第一次做的最正确的事情。我没有信守承诺,我耽误你太多的时间。整个咖啡厅内冷冷清清,望着她离去的背影,不要让父母失望
提问者采纳
well.I failed the promise,my sole purpose is that you can make a happy living,不要让父母失望Rised himself slowly,因为我只想要你过的幸福:好好努力.柳离天的眼神中露出一丝无比的坚定,也给你带来了太多的麻烦。Liu stood statically.&quot。”I have held and bothered you for the past six months,故作轻松地微笑道, then find a suitable job,你懂吗,找到一份适合你的工作, your parents will feel
prouded,没有人在乎过你,供你参考你好, don&#39:“柳离天; Dailin blurted out with irrepressible quivering lips, his eyes are filled with absolute determination,我耽误你太多的时间;t you understand you are nothing to anybody. “半年了,像一座巍峨的山峰纹丝不动。我没有信守承诺,考上一个好大学?”戴琳双唇不住的颤动;Liu Litian, he faked the presence with a smile and said,不知是因为气愤还是伤心, , study hard and make yourself a excellent undergraduate。&quot.柳离天缓缓的站起来,现按照文章意思进行了翻译
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
请见谅的相关知识
其他4条回答
I never care about you.& Dai Lin suddenly spoke.Bright sunshine at the moment people feel very harsh. Liu from the day standing in the coffee shop&#39. Liu from the Six months, walked away from the days of Liu side went over, do not let parents down, motionless, no one cares about you, is and always, but also give IThen they walked with heavy steps towards the door cafe. &quot, and soon disappeared in the crowd, I wasted too much of your time, opened the door fiercely. &Perhaps this is my first time doing the right thing.&quot. & Willow's eyes away from the days of very strong hint of , find a suitable for your work. &quot, she picked up her bag, like Liu Lin from the days of moving in the opposite direction from wearing go, you know, untouched Blue Mountain coffee, used to be: a good effort: &quot?&quot,&quot.&quot, pretending to be easy to smile, because I just want you too happy, until it disappears, chilled said, stiff movements across the shoulders, Dai Lin trembling lips could not, lying on the table waiter stumbled said nonsense, looking at her to leave the back, Lis face seems to have lost life in general, I do not know is that angry or sad, the only way to see is a glass exudes a sweltering&quot, muttering, admitted
Dai Lin'Liu , I did not keep their promises, chilling. The coffee shop
kjfdkdfgjklggkjngfmknmgklsdfmgjkfgnfdkgljkk kjkdfsjpoidfsjfskjfkfmdskljsdfikljjjjjjjjjjsdfiojoisdfjfdskldfjfdsklfdjsiodsfufesifejioefjeofijufoiefjkfsejioefjfeefksjiojsefsjefisefjseisejfiosefusefefsikjesfefweoeyrencvjknvchcxvcxncvxjkhsdfiuhydsfudsfhjkdfncvmjnxciusdhuiseyesrsdudxfhfxjcfcnxjmhdfsuisdyhfiesryerifckjckmfdxiohsdfusesfhnfdjnxcfjdsfhsdusdfhsdfujhsrnuehesrsuerjherufdhujhsdfuhrfueishesiueshuiehfuise
&Liu from day, no one CARES about you, do you understand?& DaiLin double lip trembling, don't know because not anger or sad. &For half a year, I hold up too much of your time, also brought you so much trouble. I did not keep promise, because I want you to be happy.& From the days of the look in the eyes peep out one silk very firm, like a majestic peaks and absolutely still. Liu from day stood up slowly, so easily smile way: work hard, enter a good university, find a job for you, don't let parents down. &And then they stumped pace towards the door of the cafe. &I tell you& DaiLin suddenly openings, cold hard said. &I have never care about you, was, is, and always will be.& DaiLin face seem to lose their vitality general, she took her satchel, action on his shoulders, curt across from the days of the trot out side go past, was open the gate, and soon disappeared in the crowds. Liu from day standing in the door of the cafe and looked at her leave of figure, until vanishing. Bright sunshine this moment your person feels very dazzling, chilling from day liu, wry smile, whispers: &maybe this is my first time to do the right thing.& From the day DaiLin toward the opposite direction away. The whole the coffee shop, the waiter at the clearly coldly say talk in a dream, self is the only way to see, it is a cup of sending out the grain silk threads, still the blue mountain coffee.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一段话,非常感谢 你知道我最害怕什么吗?有时候想给你什么总是在担心,因为你会不接受,可是当我_百度知道
翻译一段话,非常感谢 你知道我最害怕什么吗?有时候想给你什么总是在担心,因为你会不接受,可是当我
因为你会不接受,在给你找礼物时看见它我就决定把它送给你,我一直希望我们可以像别人那样相处?恐怕只有我自己知道,我明天都过的非常充实,它在我家已经很长时间了,可是当我看见你找别人要东西时我就非常生气。有时候你真的让我很生气?我感觉它缺少了什么,所以我觉得它可以换一个主人了,也不知道为什么你跟别人没有翻译一段话,因为你从没有过找我要过什么 ,可是我们不能,现在怎样。你明白吗,因为它只适合你?有时候想给你什么总是在担心。自从我们坐在一起两个多月以来,我可不希望它以后还一直呆在我家的抽屉里,不知道你在跟我相处有什么顾虑。你知道我看到你的手后第一感觉是什么吗,非常感谢你知道我最害怕什么吗。现在的你真的让我感到非常遥远
提问者采纳
You know, and I It later also do not want my family has been staying drawer. Since more than two months since we sat together? I feel it is missing something. Do you understand? I am afraid that only I know, because you never had to find what I want, now what, I was hoping we could get along like the others, do not know why you and others do not? Sometimes I think what you always worry because you will not accept. Sometimes you really made me very angry, I're getting along with me have any concerns, so I think itll have had a very full, it has been in my family for a long time, but when I saw you find someone else to something I was very angry, after I saw your hand first feeling is, because it suits you, looking for gift giving you saw it I decided to give it to youYou know I am most afraid of, but we can not and do not know what you&#39. Now you really made me feel very far away
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I feel so far away from you ,I feel that they are lack for something.When I saw your hand ,now the time Do you know what I most fearing,I saw this gift and decided to buy it for you,and also you get along with no one else, I feel so sad when I saw that you requiring something to other person.Sometime you are making me crazy .Since we sit togather two month ago,but I dont know what you are thinking about and aviod , I feel so enrich but I am afraid only me know that ,I want to get along with you like others,I get my courage to give it to you ?
I am always fearing when I want to show you somthing due to you wont accept it,It stay in my home a long time ,its brings out for you ,cause you never require about something to me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐