句子翻译 中译英翻译器

中译英,句子翻译。急急急!!!_百度知道
中译英,句子翻译。急急急!!!
我打算学化学,我们大家会尽力帮忙我希望上医学院。(meanwhile)我们有可能提前完成这项任务。(help out)老师要求我们整理我们的练习。(be scared of)如果你有任何困难。(ahead of)汤姆很害怕看见血,这期间。(urge、sore out)那个小偷昨天从监狱里逃走了
提问者采纳
4) We will try our best to help you out in case you have any trouble。也许你打错了.6) The thief fleet away from the prison.5) Sore out是让格格不入的意思,应该是sort out,在你那句话里没法用进去, study chemistry as well,这句句子可以翻译成1) I would like to study in medical school, meanwhile:Teacher urges us to sort out our practice.2) We may finish this task ahead of plan。如果是sort out.希望帮到你咯.3) Tom is scared of blood
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
莫非做有见不得人的事情?
I hope to go to medical school, and
in the meanwhile ,I plan to learn chemistry.We have the possibility
ahead of finished the task.Tom is be scared of looked
blood.诶诶诶不想翻译了。。。。
我希望上医学院,这期间,我打算学化学.I hope to go to medical school, this period, I plan to learn chemistry. 我们有可能提前完成这项任务.We have the possibility of an early finish the task. 汤姆很害怕看见血。Tom was afraid saw blood. 如果你有任何困难,我们大家会尽力帮忙。If you have any difficulty, we will try to help. 老师要求我们整理我们的练习。The teacher asked us finishing our practice. 那个小偷昨天从监狱里逃走了。The thief escaped from prison yesterday.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语 句子翻译 中译英_百度知道
高二英语 句子翻译 中译英
有好的餐桌礼仪就意味着知道怎样使用刀叉和什么时候开始敬酒,请说一声。(care about)2,而且我们将会尽我们能够做的每件事来挽救我们的城市。(尽。如果不能肯定是否正确.我们不会让我们的历史和文化被破坏.,能保证高正确率最好.的句型)请符合括号内的要求1,来自于这两个国家的人们在相互理解上没有困难.她也意识到了他本来应该多关心自己的朋友。(have difficulty in doing)3.。(动名词作主语和疑问词+to do)4.然而大多数时候
提问者采纳
4,不过达不到完美.Having good table manners means to know how to use knife and fork and wht let our history and culture be distroyed.正确应该是正确,we will do our best to save the city1.3.2. she has realized that he should care about his friends too,people from these two countries have no difficulty in understanding each other.Nevertheless.We won&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t have difficulty in doing understand to each other. (Gerund as subject and the question word + to do)4, and we will do everything we can do to save our city..)第三的不是很确定, most of the people in these two countries don&#39. We will not let our history and culture destroyed1 She also realized that he should more care about their friends.. (Care about)2 However. (Have difficulty in doing)3 good table manners means that know how to use knife and fork and when to begin toast. (To make the sentence
1.she knows that he should care about his friends more.不确定正确
没分加呀 不情愿 = =
句子翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子:中译英_百度知道
翻译句子:中译英
但都了解他的成就(know,我们应该为社会多做贡献(make contributions to)8我们不认识他,要不然怎么迟到(must )7作为一个学生,我都不会赞成(no matter)6昨天你一定生病了,我们在这里建了一座庙(in honor of)5无论你做什么1我和tom合住一个房间(share with)2这药每隔6个小时服一片(every)3在学校我们不允许抽烟(allow)4为了纪念逝去的人们
提问者采纳
know of)-We barely know him personally but we knowt approve nm delighted to be invited to your wedding.3在学校我们不允许抽烟(allow)-Smoking is not allowed in school.5无论你做什么.2这药每隔6个小时服一片(every)-The pills should be taken every six hours1我和tom合住一个房间(share with)-I share a room with Tom.7作为一个学生.6昨天你一定生病了.9我很高兴被邀请来参加你的婚礼(be delighted to)-I&#39,我们在这里建了一座庙(in honor of)-We built a
temple in honor of the deceased.4为了纪念逝去的人们,要不然怎么迟到(must )-You must be sick yesterday.10你的答案与这个问题没有关系(be related to)-Your answer seems not to be relas an obligation for us to make contribution to the society as students,我们应该为社会多做贡献(make contributions to)-It&#39, otherwise you would not be late,我都不会赞成(no matter)-I won&#39.8我们不认识他,但都了解他的成就(know
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
but i know of his achievement9;t agree no matter what you do6. I do not know him. I am delighted to be invited to your wedding10. it is not allowed to smoke in our school4.the medicine should be taken every 6 hours3. you must got ill last day, we should make more contribution to the society8?7 as a student.we built a temple here in honor of the dead people5, or why you were late. I don&#39I share a room with Tom2
中译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句子翻译(中译英)_百度知道
句子翻译(中译英)
31.我们班有些男孩知道去动物园的路,明天多云。2,昨天天气晴朗.现在天在下雨.昨天上午他跑步经过另外一个超级市场
提问者采纳
;s rainning now.昨天上午他跑步经过另外一个超级市场.现在天在下雨。
It&#39. 3. It was sunny yesterday, and it will be cloudy tomorrow。
Some boys in our class know the way to the zoo. 2.我们班有些男孩知道去动物园的路,明天多云,昨天天气晴朗。
He ran past another supermarket yesterday morning
提问者评价
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
t is raining now.Yesterday morning.Some of the boys in our class know the way to the zoo. It was sunny yesterday. It will be cloudy tomorrow, he ran past another supermarket
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐