中译英翻译器!!!

英语翻译!!!!!!!1_百度知道
英语翻译!!!!!!!1
这本书对许多年轻人产生了良好的影响. 我们全家观看了这个关于这么多对双胞胎如何聚集在一起的节目。(crowd)6. 假如我在这件T恤衫上花这么多钱。(instead of)4. 因受她父亲的影响.在英国史密斯是很常见的姓。(influence)3,所以她喜欢去这家素食馆.存在体重问题。(common)8. 这个故事在我听来很奇怪。(sound)2.西方人的饮食通常含有较多的肉和乳制品(diet)9,我的父亲会疯掉的。(虚拟语气)7,但它是真实的。(influence)5. Tom上个周末呆在家里而没有出去踢足球. 在那个时候1
提问者采纳
3.6. My father would mat if I spent so much money on this T-Shirt.7. Under her father`s influence, she also likes to go to this vegetarian restaurant. There are also many
meat and diary products in Western`s diet. Tom stayed at home all the last weekend instead of going out to play football.5,heart disease and variety of cancer are mostly from western countries.9. This story sounds weird to me.2.Those who have weight problems. Smith is a common family name in UK.8, but it`s true. Our whole family watched the TV program about about so many twins come into crowd.4. This book had a lot of good influence on young people at that period of time1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
3;s true. 在那个时候, Tom stayed at home instead of playing football outside. Tom上个周末呆在家里而没有出去踢足球. 这个故事在我听来很奇怪。(sound)The story sounds strange to me。(instead of)Last weekend。(influence)At that time, the book left many young guys a good influence,但它是真实的,这本书对许多年轻人产生了良好的影响.2, but it&#391
1.This story sounds very strange to me, but it's true.2.At that time, this book influenced many young in a positive way.3.Tom was staying in home instead of playing soccer outside last weekend.4.As influenced by her father, she loves to go to this vegetarien restaurant.5.Our family watched the programme about how that amount of twins crowded together.6.My dad will mad if I spend that much of money on this T-shirt!7.Smith is a common surname in England.8.West people's diet normally contain more meat and dairy products.9.People relative clause weight issue, heart disease and variety cancers most come from the western countries.
1 of the stories in my it sounds strange, but it is true. ( sound ) 2 at that time, this book for many young people a good influence. ( influence ) 3 Tom last weekend stay at home instead of going out to play football. ( instead of ) 4 due to her father's influence, so she likes going to the vegetarian restaurant. ( influence ) 5 our family watch this about so many twins how gathered together for the show. ( crowd ) 6 if I were in on this T-shirt to spend so much money, my father will be mad. ( subjunctive mood) 7 in Smith is a common name. ( common ) the 8 Western diet usually contain more meat and dairy products ( diet ) 9 in the presence of weight p...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译!!!!!!!!_百度知道
翻译!!!!!!!!
“I sometimes get up at three or four in the morning and I surf the net.”“I often check my e-mail forty times a day.”“I often spend more than three hours during one time on the net.”“I spend more time in chat rooms(聊天室) than with my ‘real-1ife’ friends.”Do you know any people like these? They are part of a new addiction(瘾) called Internet addiction. Internet addicts spend at least thirty to forty hours online every week. The use of the Internet can be an addiction like drug(毒品) use. People lose control(控制) of the time they spend on the InternetFor example,one college student was missing for several days.His friends were worried,and they called the police.The police found the student in the computer lab: he was surfing the net for several days straight.Studies show that about 6 to 10% of Internet users become addicted.And people worry about the teens because the Internet is changing the playing field for some of them.They spend more time in cyberspace than in the real world of friends and family.Is “surfing the net” a hobby or an addiction for you? You may have a problem if you have these symptoms(症状):●You do not go to important family activities or you do not do school work because you like to spend hours on the Internet.●You can’t wait for your next online time.●You plan to spend a short time online,but then you spend several hours.●You go out with your friends less and less.
我有更好的答案
不会的查字典
“我有时会在三,在凌晨四,我上网冲浪。”我经常检查我的电子邮件,每天40次。“
“我经常在一个时间上的净花了三个多小时。”
“我在聊天室中花更多的时间比我真正1ife的朋友(聊天室)。”
你知道像这样的人吗?他们是被称为网络成瘾的一个新的瘾(瘾)的一部分。上网成瘾者花费至少三十至四十小时,每周上网。利用互联网可以是一个网瘾类药物(毒品)使用。人们失去了他们在互联网上花费的时间控制(控制)
例如,一个大学生失踪为几个days.His朋友担心,他们叫了警。警方发现在计算机实验室的学生:他是冲浪了好几天的净直。
研究表明,大约6至10%的网民成为有关青少年addicted.And人担心,因为互联网正在改变一些them.They比在现实世界中的朋友和家人更多的时间花费在网络空间中的公平竞争。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等,英语翻译!!!_百度知道
在线等,英语翻译!!!
There are many theories of personality but there is none that is right or wrong.The views of psychologists vary,it is not easy to say that aperson is mentally ill unless he/she shows very indicators,One thing psychologists may agree on about mental illnesses is that most people become emotionally sick as a result of stress.That is why it is important for everyone to find ways to relax and have fun.谢谢!!
提问者采纳
关于人格的理论有很多,但没有那一种是绝对的正确或者错误。心理学家的观点总在变化,要明确一个人精神上有疾病并不是件简单的事,除非这个患者表现出明显的症状。对于精神疾病,有一件事,心理学家们可能会达成一致意见,那就是,大多数人是因为压力而产生精神疾病。那就是为什么对于每一个人来说,寻找放松和娱乐的途径很重要。翻译得不是很流畅,希望对你有帮助
提问者评价
谢谢,你的最通顺,就取你的啦。。。其他的童鞋也谢谢。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
这世界上存在很多的个性理论,但是没有一个有对错之分心理学家的观点也在变化着,并不能简单的判断一个人是不是有精神病,除非他显露出非常明显的暗示。心理学家同意的一点是,关于精神病是大多数人由于压力而导致的一个结果。这就是是为什么对每个人来说,寻找放松身心的方法是很重要的
关于很多人格方面的理论、并不是很好判定哪个是错误的、哪个是正确的。心理学家的观点同样千变万化,无法容易的判断一个人是否精神失常,除非病人有很明显的特征表现出来。然而有一点,心理学家们是达成共识的,那就是大部分患有精神疾病的人是因为压力问题。这就是为什么对于每个人找到一种途径让自己放松娱乐是非常重要的原因。
有许多关于人格方面的理论,但是也不能说谁对谁错。心理学家的观点是多样的,所以要说一个人是否罹患心理疾病不是那么容易,除非他/她有些地方表现的非常异于常人。但是有一个关于心理疾病的观点也许心理学家们都有着同样的想法,那就是大多数的人们都会因为压力而变得情绪失控或感觉不适。这就是我们为什么说,设法找到放松和开心的方法对每个人都很重要。
关于性格的理论有许多,但不能说孰对孰错。心理学家们的观点各有不同。我们很难确定一个人是否有精神疾病,除非他或她显现某些特定的特征。对于精神疾病,心理学家们大概会认可的一点是:很多人因为压力而患上精神疾病。这就是为什么放松或娱乐对于每个人都很重要的原因。
关于人格方面我们有很多的理论,但不能说谁对谁错。心理学家们的观点是多样的,当然,除非一个人有很明显的外在表现,否则很难说明这个人有否心理疾病。但有一点,心理学家们都同意的是,大多数人的心理疾病是由于压力导致的情绪上的不适所致。这就是为什么说,每个人都要找途径去放松自己或找点乐子是很重要的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁生命没有第二次翻译为英文和韩文
谢谢!!!_百度知道
生命没有第二次翻译为英文和韩文
谢谢!!!
!! 要准确的呀!!生命没有第二次翻译为英文和韩文
提问者采纳
看看你除了不会外语之外,省得在这里丢人现眼.专家不是我自己想当的;296213 - 助理 二级的&quot:你目前只有一个回答.자 째번 &#50630,把你的翻译帖在这里,当然;&#44592,中国话也不会说; &#51080.这个叫&quot.296213 - 助理 二级:呵呵,你的本事呢..等着处理吧,是不是也不会中国话;&#54876.;&#51032,你在这里攻击了别人半天,你不仅不会外语?你除了会攻击人还能干点别的吗.你要有种.你是不是小人.你这种人真不配在这里说话;&#50640.; &#49373,你自己想当还当不上; &#46160,请你不要在这里满嘴喷粪;,让大家看看.象你这种垃圾最好不要来这里丢人;;&#44032,你最终也没能把你的翻译写出来让大家看看;&#45796,该干吗干吗去吧,就是这一个,当你是臭狗屎,也没见你给人解决什么问题.所以你这种纯粹的垃圾最好从百度滚出去.顺便说一句.我看了你的资料,还是攻击人的?看来还是我说得对,拜托你这种垃圾不要在这里无理取闹了;&#45716,懒得理你了.There is no second time in one&#39,大家都看得很明白
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
英语段落)是你自己虚伪!,被人发现了,连3!!,英语翻译的也是Chinglish典型的中国式英语、4流的翻译都算不上鄙视“harryzb888 - 总监 八级”,把你这种人的本性都暴露出来了,就你这素质!拜托给自己留点脸,不要再自欺欺人(用翻译软件翻译韩文,根本不正确!,太可笑了吧,还有什么好说的,你的韩文是用在线翻译软件翻译的,这种水平也有脸拿出来混,心虚-见光死,让大家看看你这种小人的本质,就凭你拿翻译软件忽悠提问者!你这种靠翻译软件翻译来回答问题的人,也配是“专家”,什么专业翻译,真是可笑哦,还“个人介绍”里还自以为是认为自己是“翻译”,翻译软件翻译句子
抱歉,韩文我一点都不懂。不过我的英语很好:There is no second chance to life.
英语:There is but only one life.
韩语:생명은 두번다신 기회가 없다
韩文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英翻译器 的文章

随机推荐