帮忙在线翻译句子子

请高手帮忙翻译句子_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译句子
1.在你交卷之前,请再认真检查一遍(before) 2.他突然想到作业还没有做完(occur) 3.对不起打扰一下,我有个问题想要问问你(disturb) 4.他躺在草地上看着天空(现在分词作状语) 5.因为有许多共同点,这两位不同国籍的年轻人很快成为了好朋友(common) 1.直到患了重病,他才下决心马上戒烟(suffer) 2.在日本几乎每个人都知道在地震发生时该怎么办(occur) 3.与班级里其他同学相比,他在工作方面更有责任感(compare) 4.孩子们应该经历成功和失败,这对他们来说是一种财富(experience) 5.我们都知道,每位公民的生命和健康受法律的保护(protect) 6.这个将在2010年完成的项目将使我们在半个小时内就能到达杭州(不定式)
提问者采纳
1 Before you hand in your paper, please re-check it carefully.2 It occurred to him that the homework had not been finished yet.3 Sorry to disturb you/ Excuse me, I have a question to ask you.4 Lying on the grass/lawn, he watches the sky.5 For the commons, the two young people from different countries became friends soon. 1 He did not make up his mind to give up smoking until he suffered a lot.2 Almost each Japanese knows what they should do when an earthquake occurs.3 Compared with other students in class, he is more responsible in his duty.4
The experience of success and failure is necessary for children because
it is the fortune for them.5 As is known, the life and health of each citizen should be protected by law.6 The project to be completed in 2010 will take us half an hour to Hanzhouu.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.Please check your paper over before you hand it in.2.It suddenly occured to him that he had not finished his homework yet.3.Sorry to disturb you.I have a question.4.He lied on the grass,looking at the sky.5.With a lot of things in common,this two young people from different countries soon became friends.
1. Before you give in the test, please check it again seriously. 2. He suddenly occurs (realizes) that his work has not been done. 3. Sorry for interruption, I have a question to ask you. 3. Sorry to disturb you, I have a question to ask. 4. He looks at the sky while lying on the lawn. 5. Two different nationality youth has become good friends because they have many things in common. 1. He decides to stop smoking until when he suffers a serious illness. 2. In Japan, almost everybody knows when the Earthquake occurs. 3. In comparison to other students in the class, he has extraordinary responsibility for the class work. 4. Children should experience success and failure because these experiences will be the fortune for them. 5. We all know that every citizen's life and health should be protected by the law. 6. The project to be completed in 2010 will take us half an hour to Hanzhou.
1.Double check your task before you submit it.哦,刚翻译一个,然后发现太多了。
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译几句句子_百度知道
帮忙翻译几句句子
1.礼拜我参观工作公司(强调句call)2.看完全同(seem,used to) 3.走进我弟弟房间我发现板都杂志今早定匆匆忙忙离(词表间find)
提问者采纳
楼主:确译文●1.礼拜我参观工作公司It was just last week that I called at company he worked.2.看完全同It seems that he is quite different from who he uesd to be 3.走进我弟弟房间我发现板都杂志今早定匆匆忙忙离Entering my brother's room,I found that magazines were everywhere on the ground. He must have left quickly this morning. ●翻译提示:1.强调句结构关系词whothat所表示连接间关系能用that楼朋友用when妥其工作公司应该翻译按定语句翻译层含义2.注意seem用即3.词做伴随状语比较难注意主句同发即must have +词表示推测用语点4.所注意几点翻译容易确●翻译建议:简洁明快语清晰层变化丰富要精练切磋
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
1.it is last week that i called on his company2.it seems that he is quite different from who he uesd to be3.when i entered his room,i found there were full of magizines on the ground,my brother must be hurrying away this morning!
1 It is last week that I call at the company he works for.2 It seems that he is different from he used to be.3 While entering my brother`s room, I found magazines everywhere on the ground, he must left in a hurry this morning.
1.It is last week that I called at the company where he works.2.It seems that he is different from that he used to be.3.Entering my brother's room,I found that magazines were here and there on the ground. He must have left in a hurry this morning.
1.It is just last week when I called on the company he works for. 2.It seems that he is quite different from whom he uesd to be.3.When entering my brother`s room, I found magazines everywhere on the ground.
He must leave in a hurry this morning.
It is last weeek that I called at his company.It seemed that he was not the person used to be.Entering my brother's room,I found magazines were here and there on the floor.he must leave in a hurry this morning.
It was just last week when I called at his company.He seems to be wholely different from whom he used to beWhen I got into my brother's room, I found that the magzines were all over there on the floor, he must be hurrying off!
1 It is last week that I call at the company he works for. 2 It seems that he is different from he used to be. 3 While entering my brother`s room, I found magazines everywhere on the ground, he must left in a hurry this morning.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一个句子_百度知道
帮忙翻译一个句子
源自古欧洲骑士盔甲上的两片护肩甲,现代服装设计中改变了其刚毅的特点,以柔性之美诠释了现代女性的特点。-----译成英文。谢绝机器译。
提问者采纳
It originates from the two shoulder covers of the knights' suits of armour, but the modern fashion designs have changed their steadfast features and represented modern females with the beauty of softness.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
& Originating from the acient European Knight's armour, the two pieces of shoulder protectors of which feature of fortitude has been changed into the beauty of flexibility in the modern dress design have been used to explain the modern women's characteristics.&【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
As derived from the armour for ancient European knight, the two shoulder-armours have, in modern dress/fashion design, changed their characteristics of fortitude into a beauty of morbidezza which annotate the distinguishing features of modern women.
By the inspiration from two pieces of ancient European knight's shoulder armor,howerer,its resolute appearance is softened by modern fashion design factor which conveys the flexible beauty characteristic of modern women.
Derived from two pieces of Pauldron on the ancient European Knight's armor, modern clothing design changes its trait, namely fortitude. And it uses the beauty of flexibility to state the female of nowadays.完全是直译,纯手工版。给个好评吧。。。
our idea is coming from two pieces of shoulder pads of knights'
armors from ancient Europe ,instead of its' manliness ,follwing theway of modern fashion designment,we express the characters of modern women with the beauty of flexibility.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译句子!不要在线翻译!!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 In order to protect these buildings, only a few people admits to visit the the Potala Palace.2 This research involves ways to improve greater profit of organic 3 The most suitable hair style depends on your feature and life style.4 There are 12 performances in this concert containing dancing from American students.5 We decide to take underground to the lecture instead of taxi.
提问者评价
虽然我问问里也有和你一样的答案- -
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
一分都没有~~句子还不简单~~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖