帮忙翻译,谢谢的英文翻译

帮忙翻译一下 谢谢_文言文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,831贴子:
帮忙翻译一下 谢谢
刘温叟以德义世其家,当时推服。为御史中丞,家极贫。时太宗尹京,知其贫,致五百千以赠温叟。温叟拜受,以大匮封贮御史之西廊。或有诘之者。曰:“晋王身为京尹,兄为天子,拒之则失敬;吾方为御史,受而用之,则何以清流品也。
和天秤座谈恋爱是种怎样...
你最讨厌的脏话是什么?...
都说范冰冰是自己女神,...
日本的传统文化遗留
盘点那些食物中的劳斯莱斯
头可断血可流,零食永远...
那些无法超越的真正绝色
11区万人投票排行榜,你...
爆出你可爱的照片!
看图猜小学课文,怀念了...
我笑点很高的。(手动斜...
吐槽基德和新一的共同点...
刘温叟任职御史中丞时,家境十分贫困。当时赵光义在管理京师。知道温叟贫苦,便送给他五百缗钱。温叟恭恭敬敬收下了,却封存在大柜里放到御史衙门的西廊。可能有人责怪他,温叟说:“是管理京师的官,兄是天子。我拒绝晋王送的缗钱,这是对晋王的不尊敬。但是,我正在御史任上,我接受了馈赠再花掉它,别人会怎样看待我,我又怎能去要求受我监督的百官做到清廉呢?”
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴帮帮忙 翻译 谢谢_百度知道
帮帮忙 翻译 谢谢
Are you the only child in your family? If so, you are the most important person in your parents’hearts.They are the closest people to you in the world.However,many teenagers like you have trouble communicating with their parents.They always complain that their parents say too much
instead of listening to what they’re thinking.When they do something wrong,getting away from
parents seems to be the only choice.In fact,what your parents do just shows love for you.They love you more than they love themselves.Whenever you need help,they are always there,standing by
you.Try to put yourself into their shoes,and you’11 understand them easily.二
Are you carrying too much on your back at school? You’re not alone. Back experts in the United States are worried that young students are having back and neck problems as a result of carrying too much in their backpacks (schoolbags).  “It hurts my back when I run,” said Oberlin Reyes, a student in Virginia. “It’s hard to get up the stairs with my backpack, because it’s too heavy.” Students have to carry heavy backpacks on their backs for a whole week’s study. Ebelin is one of them. They have regular backpacks with two straps (带子) to carry them, but a number of students with heavy loads have switched to rolling backpacks. The backpacks have wheels and can roll on the ground. Shirley Park’s backpack weights 10 kilos, and she said, “I’ll change to a rolling backpack because I am starting to have back pain.  How much is too much? Experts say students should carry no more than 10 to 15 percent of their own body weight. A few students had one suggestion to lighten the load: less homework.Doctor’s suggestion:  ① Lighten the load. Take home only the books you need that day.  ② Wide straps are better. They can send out weight over your shoulders and be sure to wear backpacks with to straps.  ③The heaviest things should be packed closed to the back.  ④ Bend both knees when you pick up the pack, don’t just bend over the waist (腰).
一你在家庭中唯一的孩子呢?如果是这样,你在你父母心里的最重要的人,他们是在这个世界上你最亲近的人,许多青少年喜欢你总是抱怨他们的父母说的太多,而不是与他们的父母。他们沟通有麻烦,当他们做错事的时候,他们都会想想。从远离父母,似乎是唯一的选择的事实,你父母只是表明爱你.当你需要帮助的时候,他们会爱你会比爱他们自己多的多。他们总是在那里,你将很容易理解他们。二是你携带你的背部太多在学校?你并不孤单。回到美国专家担心,青年学生有回,在他们的背包(书包)中携带太多的颈部问题。“它伤害了我的后面,当我运行,奥伯林说:”雷耶斯,在弗吉尼亚州的学生。 “很难起床,我的背包的楼梯,因为它太沉重。”学生们进行了整整一个星期的研究背着沉重的背包。 Ebelin是其中之一。他们有两根带子(带子)定期进行他们的背包,但重物的学生人数已转为滚动背包。背包有轮子,可以在地面上滚动。雪莉公园的背包重量10公斤,她说:“因为我开始有腰痛,我会改变一个滚动的背包。太多是多少?专家们说,学生应随身携带自己的体重不超过10%至15%。少数学生有一个建议,以减轻负荷:少一些功课。医生的建议:①淡化负载。带回家的书籍,你需要的那一天。②宽肩带更好。它们可以发送你的肩膀,重量和确保穿到肩带背包。③最重的东西应装封闭回。④弯曲双膝,当你拿起包,不只是弯过腰(腰)。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下谢谢!_百度知道
It is good to relax by using the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way to relax is through exercise. it is healthy for the mind and the body. Exercise such as playing sports is fun, and you can spend time your your friends and family as you play together. And remember, 'old habits die hard.& so start exercising before it's too late!通过上网或者看比赛来放松是很不错的,然而我们认为最好的放松方法是锻炼身体。锻炼身体有益身心。锻炼,比如体育锻炼可以是件儿很有趣的事儿。你可以和朋友家人一起锻炼。而且要记住积习难改,所以要趁早锻炼,省得为时太晚。仅供参考,欢迎指正
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙英语翻译,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙英语翻译,谢谢
我很抱歉给您带来混乱,我需要的发票是一个DHL快递发送给我们的,里面的的型号是A数量是4个。发出时间大概在10月底,我需要收到发票才可以申请付款,所以请帮忙查询一下。
提问者采纳
Sorry for having confused you. The invoice we required was sent to us by DHL, the quantity of model A is
4 pieces in the parcel and the sending time was probably at the end of October 2013.
Now we can only to apply for payment as soon as we receive the invoice, please check the invoice for us. Thanks!.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I'm sorry about all the disorder. What I need is a title that is sent by DHL, which size is A and the quantity is 4. And it was sent at about the end of Oct. I can't apply for paying the cash until I get the title. Please help to check it out. thanks.希望可以帮到你 O(∩_∩)O~!
I'm sorry to confuse you, what I need is an invoice that DHL Express provides us. There were four A(s) in this delivery, and were sent around the end of October. Only when I get the invoice, I can pay for that, so please check it! Thanks very much!
I am so sorry to make some inconvenience to you. The receipt I need was sent on the end of OTC by DHL espress. There are 4 whose model numember is A. I can apply for payment after i receive receipt. So please help me check it!
里面的的型号是A数量是4个 这个指代不清楚
I'm sorry to bring you the confusion. The invoice I need was sent from DHL. In the package, there were 4 and A model. It was dispatched probably in the end of October. I need to receive the invoices, than I can apply for the payment. So please help us to check it.
I'm sorry to bring chaos to you, I need the invoice is a DHL express sent to us, the inside of the model is the A number is 4. Send time in about 10 by the end of the month, I need the receipt of invoices before they can apply for a payment, so please help check.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么做,在帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
Greenwood Park is the best place to go to on weekends. I always finish my breakfast fastest on Saturdays because I want to get to Greenwood Park before 10:00 a.m. to meet my friends. The park is the most crowded place on weekends because almost everyone goes there to see the street performers. Some people think they are boring, but I think they are the most creative people. However, the place where you can enjoy your time the most quietly is at one of the small coffee shops near the park. You can read or relax there. There is something for everyone at Greenwood Park.
格林伍德公园是周末最理想的去处。周六我总是以最快的速度吃完早饭,因为我想在上午十点前赶...
其他类似问题
11人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢翻译 的文章

随机推荐