谢谢 日语翻译,谢谢

真是太感谢你了用英语翻译_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
真是太感谢你了用英语翻译
hank you very much! 英语“谢谢”的10种表达方式
1、答辩、面试后表示谢意)
2. Thank you for your calling。谢谢你的电话.It was very kind of you (It is very nice of you或 How good of you) 你真是太好了。
12. 多谢了。
10.Thank you ever so much(太感谢你了)
9. Thank you a lot. 非常谢谢你(郑重其事地向别人表示感谢)
8.Our grateful thanks are due to you(A thousand thanks for your kindness)衷心感谢你。
14。(有的在发票上印有这句话)
5. Thank you for not smoking. 谢谢再次光顾!(使用频繁最高.I really appreciate your timely help. 我非常感谢你对我的及时帮助. 谢谢您光顾。(在商店购物或window shopping ,售货员用语)
4. Thank you, call again,演讲、演说. Thank you. 谢谢你。
15. We appreciate your efforts for the development of the company. 比 “No Smoking”要客气的多。
6. Thank you for using this rubbish bin. (公园或路边果皮箱上随处可见)
7. Thank you very much。(通话结束时通常说的一句)
3. Thank you for your coming. 十分感谢.
感激你对公司发展所作的努力. Thanks awfully。 壹壹英语论坛
11. How grateful I am for your help. 我多么感谢你对我的帮助
采纳率:61%
Thank you very much!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。翻译英语 谢谢_百度知道
翻译英语 谢谢
我有更好的答案
ony和他的朋友发现了一个装满蜡烛的奇怪旧盒子和一张宝藏地图。他们觉得这些一定是Stickybeard的,Stickybeard是一个有名的喜爱蜡烛的海盗、一张新地图和大写字母O的盒子。他们继续寻找并找到了另外两个装有字母V和E的盒子,他在一个秘密的地方藏了很多宝藏。他们查看地图并发现了另一个小盒子。在那个盒子里。这张新地图把他们引到了一棵大树,字母L和另一张地图。然而,在最后一张地图上他们发现了那是一个谜语。他们花费了很长时间来争论谜语的含义。最后,Alex,Tony的一个朋友找到了答案。好奇怪,“这个谜语希望我们把收集来的字母放到我们的爸爸妈妈旁边。”他说到,“所以谜语的答案就是‘爱你们的父母’“。Stickybeard或者别的什么人留下的巨大的宝藏是一个很了不起的建议——爱你的父母。从那时开始,Tony和他的朋友比从前更加爱他们的父母,在那里他们找到了另一个装有一些蜡烛,他们找到了一些蜡烛。他们很兴奋并且开始寻找宝藏
采纳率:61%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(Nevergiveup)
(英领翻译(TM))
(千里共婵娟)
第三方登录:谢谢您通知,我会注意查收 的翻译是:Thank you for your notice, I will note that checking 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
谢谢您通知,我会注意查收
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for your notice, I will note that checking
Thank you for your attention, I will find enclosed notice
Thanks you to inform, I can pay attention search and collect
相关内容&a每天散散步对我的健康是有必要的 Every day takes a walk to my health has the necessity & a我校在4月骑着自行车去郊区植树 My school rides the bicycle in April to go to the suburb tree-planting & a比尔盖茨到底有多少钱 Bill Gates has how much money & a我不由自主的想起了圣诞老人 I cannot help but have remembered Santa Claus & a肝脏局部坏死出血 Liver local necrosis hemorrhage & a“您”一般都是指比你年长的人或是你的上级 "You" all are generally refer compared to your old person perhaps your higher authority & a怎么唱情歌 。 How sings the love song. & a入学的日子 Matriculation day & a他们正在讨论他们的计划 They are discussing their plan & aresultant products 总值 & a我想抽烟 I want to smoke & aoA sprinkling of Cardamom Pods
& achris cohen 克里斯cohen & a好的,有机会一定见面 Good, has the opportunity certainly to meet & a尝起来很好 Tastes very well & aOnly lets me worry: Our English teacher all speaks English in the classroom, I cannot understand nearly, but also always mentions by name the inquiry, each time all frightens my whole body to sweat, including has a dream all dreams of teacher to catch me to carry the word, made present I can not but study English dilig 只让我担心: 我们的英语老师全部在教室讲英语,我不可能几乎了解,而且名义上总提及询问,每次所有吓唬我全身冒汗,包括有梦想捉住我的老师所有梦想运载词,做我不能,但是努力地学习英语的礼物 & a和他相处很开心 Is together with him very happy & a因此,长城被誉为中国的象征。 Therefore, Great Wall by reputation for China's symbol. & aThank you for your application. We will review your resume and conduct a phone interview if you selected. 谢谢您的应用。 如果您选择了,我们将回顾您的履历并且举办电话采访。 & aYOU say what you guess about A 您说什么您猜测A & aTube crimp should allow a straight cut crimp, not rounded. 管卷曲应该允许平直的裁减卷曲,没被环绕。 & aanglesupport anglesupport & aplace 2 green
in you villace 安置2绿色切削您villace & adiscuss the Netherlands “part-time miracle ” 谈论荷兰“兼职奇迹” & aLocking devices are not used to limit access to controlled areas 锁设备没有使用限制对控制区域的通入 & aHe is easygoing and everyone _____ him. 他是脾气随和和大家_____他。 & aMonitoring Abnormality 监视反常性 & a多鼓励幼儿,让幼儿有成就感.
& avedett 正在翻译,请等待... & ado you study eiglish? 您是否学习eiglish ? & aGideon Toury Gideon Toury & aat
moment. 在这片刻。 & atherefore corresponds to time-setting 因此对应于时间设置 & a仓库布置 Warehouse arrangement & a但是没有人去参加。 But nobody participates. & aaluminum body and mandrel 铝身体和轴 & afully 充分地 & aquitar 对明白 & aAtoms of the same element are identical. 同一个元素的原子是相同的。 & acan not open serial port 不能打开连续端口 & aThe consumer goods group has been using the 48 molds in production plants in North and South America, Europe and Asia for the past four years. 32 separate components can be produced simultaneously with each mold. 正在翻译,请等待... & aBrian's heart went out of him. He said kindly to the man,''Hello, will you please do me a favor and have a drink with me in the bar'' 布赖恩的心脏出去了他。 他对人亲切地说, "你好,您请做我厚待并且喝一杯与我在酒吧"的意志 & a使用我,温暖你 Uses me, warms you & a80% piumino 80% piumino & abecause a vision softly creeping 因为视觉软软地爬行 & awere of puritan religion 是清教徒宗教 & a是的,我在工作 Yes, I am working & aOnion pepper black chicken 葱胡椒黑色鸡 & aMichael Jing HR Director 迈克尔?京小时主任 & a爱具有无穷的力量 Likes having the infinite strength & a《混凝土结构施工图平面整体表示方法绘制规则和构造详图》 "Concrete structure Construction Map plane Whole Expression Method Plan Rule And Detail of construction" & a搬送 Moves delivers & aサンクチュアリ [sankuchiyuari) & aSometimes there are no explanations and all you have to do is follow your heart and hope you made the right decision.—— 正在翻译,请等待... & aunlock in full version 开锁在充分的版本 & a—Which of the two English books will you buy?—I’ll buy neither -二本英国书您将买?-我不会买 & a谢谢您通知,我会注意查收 Thanks you to inform, I can pay attention search and collect &

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢翻译 的文章

随机推荐