I went up toto Hongkong ...

I went to Hong Kong and there I met China, here’s what I learnt………. | Bharat Pratap | LinkedIn
DeleteAre you sure you want to delete this comment?DeleteCancel(根据答句写问句.)A:B:I went to Hong Kong on m(根据答句写问句.)A:B:I went to Hong Kong on mg holidag.
少年梦°142
where did you go on your holiday?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Last year Tom left school. He came to Hong Kong ..
完形填空。
&&& Last year Tom left school. He came to Hong Kong to find a & 1& . He went to one company after&& 2& &company.But no one wanted him. Now he had&&&3&&&money. He had to go back to his small town. So he came to the station. He felt very sad and & 4& . It was very late at night and the station was&& 5& &of people. They were waiting to buy tickets of the last train. He bought the&& 6& &ticket. And he was very happy. &&& At that time, a woman with a crying baby walked to him. She asked him to&& 7& &her the ticket. He gave her the ticket. He thought they needed it&& 8& &than he did. After the train left, he sat on the bench and didn't know&& 9& &to go. Just then an old man came and said, "Young man, I saw what you did to help the woman. I have a big company. I need a good young man like you. Would you like to& 10& &for me?"
(&&&& ) 1.A.job&&& (&&& &) 2.A.other& (&&& &) 3.A.less&& (&&& &) 4.A.happy& (&&& &) 5.A.full&& (&&&& ) 6.A.late&& (&&&& ) 7.A.bought (&& & ) 8.A.most&& (&&& &) 9.A.where& (&& & ) 10.A.play&&
B. worker&& &B. others&& B. few&&&& &&B. full&&&& &B. surprise&&&&& B. last&&&& &B. sell&&&& B. best&&&& &B. what&&&& B. do&&&&&&
C. working& &C. another& &&&&& C. fewer&&& & C. tired&&& & C. all&&&& &&& C. first&&& & C. selt&&&& & C. nearly&& &C. when&&&& & C. work&&&&
D. jobs&&& &D. else&&& D. little& D. glad&&& &D. no one&&&&&&&& D. good&&& D. bring&& D. more&&& D. if&&&&& D. put&&&&
题型:翻译题难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5: ACDCA&&&& 6-10: BBDAC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Last year Tom left school. He came to Hong Kong ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Last year Tom left school. He came to Hong Kong ..”考查相似的试题有:
88378233586876675990311232683551Checking帮忙看看有没有错的地方!It's a postcard.Dear Tony,I went to Hongkong this summer holiday.It was my first time to Hongkong.I think it’s an interesting trip.Everyone in my school had been there.So I just went there alone.I was afraid that I couldn’t catch the bus home,but I really want to get more understanding of Hongkong.Then I took the morning bus to Pince Edward MTR Station(太子地铁站).As soon as I got off the bus,I rushed into the MTR station.I could took the subway to Central Hongkong easily because the signs there were clear,and every place was announced.First I went to Causeway Bay(铜锣湾).I went into the big shops there,especially the cosmetic shops.I bought many cosmetics.Though the subway is convenient,I took the bus to the other places.Because I wanted to see more of Hongkong.Late in the afternoon,I took the last ship back to Zhongshan.I think Hongkong is really a nice place.And people there were friendly.Would you like to go there together with me next time?See you!Love,Sandy
挺好的 没什么错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的唐尼.
我这个夏天去了香港.这是我第一次来香港.我认为这是一次有趣的旅行.我们学校的每个人都去过那.所以我只能一个人去那.我很担心不能找到回家的车子,但是我实在很想对香港多些了解.于是我搭上早班车到太子地铁站我一下车.就跑到MTR车站,我可以很容易地搭地铁因为这标志十分清楚,并且所有地方都公布了...
扫描下载二维码Checking帮忙看看有没有错的地方!It's a postcard.Dear Tony,I went to Hongkong this summer holiday.It was my first time to Hongkong.I think it’s an interesting trip.Everyone in my school had been there.So I just went there alone.I was afraid that I couldn’t catch the bus home,but I really want to get more understanding of Hongkong.Then I took the morning bus to Pince Edward MTR Station(太子地铁站).As soon as I got off the bus,I rushed into the MTR station.I could took the subway to Central Hongkong easily because the signs there were clear,and every place was announced.First I went to Causeway Bay(铜锣湾).I went into the big shops there,especially the cosmetic shops.I bought many cosmetics.Though the subway is convenient,I took the bus to the other places.Because I wanted to see more of Hongkong.Late in the afternoon,I took the last ship back to Zhongshan.I think Hongkong is really a nice place.And people there were friendly.Would you like to go there together with me next time?See you!Love,Sandy
挺好的 没什么错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的唐尼.
我这个夏天去了香港.这是我第一次来香港.我认为这是一次有趣的旅行.我们学校的每个人都去过那.所以我只能一个人去那.我很担心不能找到回家的车子,但是我实在很想对香港多些了解.于是我搭上早班车到太子地铁站我一下车.就跑到MTR车站,我可以很容易地搭地铁因为这标志十分清楚,并且所有地方都公布了...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 went up to 的文章

随机推荐