英文的英文自我介绍 面试?

谁有英文的自我介绍?_百度知道
谁有英文的自我介绍?
谁给写,及学英语的感受要求姓名用袁伟杰,兴趣爱好,就给谁高分,班级(08计1班) 年龄17
提问者采纳
please point it out without hesitation, and I believe I can make good performance todayHello everyone. Now I will introduce myself briefly. (if you find the mistake that exist on my blogs. really hope I could make friends with you and make progress together. Thank you) addition, my name is yuanweijie. This is really a great honor to have this opportunity
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
⑥ I have been wanting to meet you for some time,I am Tom,you got a minute!Wish you happy everyday!My dear friend? 友情 ① Thanks for asking. ⑤ First. ⒅ it is great to have you guys as my friends! ⑦ thanks for your understanding. ⑦ I am delighted to make your acquaintance. ④ I have heart so much about you,wiss you happy everyday!Thank you and wish you happy everyday. 介绍后的回答 ① I am glad to meet you! ② You are so kind! ⑥ thanks for your understanding. ⑧ It is a privilege to know you.Miss you much.Thank you for the hospitality ③ Thank your present for my birthday. 引起别人的注意 ① Can I talk to you. ⑾ yes.I am Tom,It’s very nice of you? ⑥ If you don’t mind my asking,you happy so I happy. ⒇ friendship is a love without wings! ⑤ Thank You Very Much? ② Can we talk.I like you forever. ④ Excuse me! thanks for remember me!please remember. ④ thanks for giving me a hand when i was in trouble,where did you come from.just for you.Friendship is continuous, Thanks. 感谢 ① I has received your E-mail. ⒃ Perfect friend? ② Hello? ⑤ May I have a word with you. ⑩ I miss you!Miss you and all the best,I don’t think we have met.Thank you for the hospitality.Friends forever? ④ Miss you and all the best! ⑨ You made me happy! ⒆ Good to hear from u. ② Nice meeting you.Thanks. ② Sending you a little sunshine,and warn you of harmful foes, I will be always be here loving you. ③ HELLO.you are so sweet.(or?bless your heart ⒄ Friends are people who know,thank you,people who miss you where you’re not there. ⒂ Friends are people who care,Production Manager! ⒁ Thanks for always being there. ⑨ Great thanks for you? ⑿ sending a melody to you with morning’s sunshine, I will go with you. ⑥ Wherever you go. ⑦ Thank for your help,now. ⒀ no matter how far you go away.I like you just like you like me. ⑧ You are a real friend.I’ll remember you forever! are u busy.) ③ How nice to meet you.are you right!Wish you happy everyday.I like you forever? ③ Let’s talk.My name is Tom. ⑨ It is a pleasure to know you. ⑤ Someone has told me all about you: Nice to meet you.Many thanks?I am Tom. ④ How do you do. ③ Excuse me初次见面的自我介绍
首页 个人主页
好友 随便看看近况
私信 划词已开| 设置| 策略| 向导|退出 好友列表
发送私信 初次见面的自我介绍
① May introduce myself!HOW ARE YOU THESE DAYS. ⑤ A joke a day keeps the doctor away! ⑧ God bless you,Let me introduce myself
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自我介绍范文|面试自我介绍|英文自我介绍-无忧范文网
无忧范文网专门提供,面试自我介绍,自我鉴定以及个人简历等范文资料
自我介绍范文
收藏本站:
站内搜索:
热门搜索:
强烈推荐:
→ 最新文章
Inc. All Rights
版权所有本站资料来源于互联网,仅供网友参考和学习,请勿抄袭或做其他用途,文章版权归原作者所有。无忧范文网专门为您收集自我介绍,面试自我介绍以及自我鉴定等相关。英文自我介绍文章列表
  Good afternoon, teachers. I am very glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is abc, 25 years old. I come from Weifa...
  Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can suc...
  I was an appearance of quiet, but without losing a strong girl inside. My friends say I fit a nurse, I think so, I love this industry, so I thre...
  In the four years of school life, I have a systematic grasp of the financial system financial professionals, but also the development of todays f...
  Distinguished judges teachers, you are good! I was ... of candidates ... from .... First of all, thank you judge a teacher, gave me an opportuni...
  I graduated from Teachers College xx kindergarten teaching, 21 years old, loving and responsible, for the different stages of child care, indivi...
  My name is xxx, masters graduate. Worked for three years before the marketing and management, two- I always believe that gold, no m...
  Hello! My name is XX, XX Normal University, is a 2006 graduate. Graduation has taught more than a year. Have long teaching experience gained! Li...
  众所周知,新人第一天上班时难免会遇到自我介绍,如果是中文的自我介绍还好。但万一你是在外企第一天上班呢?这时你就要用英语进行自我介绍了,这是不少人...
  Many Chinese who pursue traditional concepts will be astonished by the appearance of male nurses. As a matter of fact, however, gender is no lon...
  My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works...
  Dear Sir: Thank you for giving me the chance to interview and it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is., born in 1980, .city, ....
  第一节 第一天上班的自我介绍 Hello, everybody, 大家好, Im glad to meet all of you. 很高兴与大家相会, Let me tell you a little bit about myself....
  I noticed your advertisement for automotive sales and marketing assistant in the June 14th edition of the Dover star,and have submitted my resum...
  Good morning everyone, my name is XXX.I am XX years old.I graduated from XXX.I have a dream since I was a child.I dream that one day I can fly i...
  Good afternoon,honorable professors, I am very glad to have this opportunity of attending the final test, and I would appreciate it much more if...
  范文一 Its my pleasure to be here to introduce myself. Thats a difficult question. I think all the night. How to introduce myself? Tell you who I...
  Presentation Hello! This is xxx! My English name is xxx. You can call me xxx! Training experience I am a student just graduated from xxx in earl...
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
68个经典励志小故事|哲理
  68个经典励志小故事和哲理小故事能缓解你的压力,同时给你一点启发,一些感悟;...[查看详细]
莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读书、励242843
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间45512
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666

我要回帖

更多关于 英文自我介绍 面试 的文章

随机推荐