His parents的发音 often l...

填词James l() on a farm with his parents.There are not any s() near the farm.He goes to s() in town from Monday to Friday .His father often takes him to in his car on Sunday afternoon and m() him on Friday afternoon.The boy likes a ().But he m() visits a zoo.Some of his c() do and they often t() about elephant,dolphins,lions and pandas.He only s() them on TV.So he can only l() to them.
livesschoolesschoolemetanimalsclassmates talkedsawlisten
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
livesschoolsschlool?animals?classmatestalk
扫描下载二维码2013新标准六年级下册英语阅读理解专项训练试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013新标准六年级下册英语阅读理解专项训练试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013新标准六年级下册英语阅读理解专项训练试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 六年级英语理解专项训练理解(1)There are forty-two students in our class. There are also two American boys. They are Jack and Mike. They are our good friends. They like watching TV, but they don’t like playing basket-ball .They often go to school by bike. And I often go to school on foot. There is one English girl in our class. Her name is Lucy. She likes playing basketball and she also likes swimming. She usually does her homework in the evening. She often watches TV on Saturday afternoons. She is my good friend. All of the Chinese students are Yong Pioneer. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&&& )1、There are thirty-nine Chinese students in our class . (&&& )2、There are two American girls and one English boy in our class .(&&& )3、Jack and Mike are our good friends .(&&& )4、Jack and Mike like playing basketball .(&&& )5、Luck often does her homework on Saturday afternoons .根据短文内容,回答问题:& 1. How many Chinese students in our class?&& 2、How many American girls English boy in our class? 3、Who are your good friends?& 4、Who likes playing basketball ?&& 5、What does Luck often do on Saturday afternoons?& 阅读理解(2)My name is Jack. I am a pupil of Grade One. I’m in No.1 Middle School. On weekdays I get up at six o’clock. I have breakfast at seven and then I go to school by bike. We begin our class at eight o’clock in the morning. We have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon.At noon, I have lunch at home. Classes are over at four fifteen in the afternoon. After class, we often play football in the afternoon. I go home at about five.I have supper at about six thirty in the evening. I do my homework at seven thirty.At weekend, I watch TV. I often go to bed at ten. I’m very happy.根据短文的意思,选择正确的答案。(&&& )1. Jack is a pupil in ______.&&&&& A. Class One&&&&&&&& B. Grade One&&&&&&&&&&& C. Class Two&&&&&&&& D. Grade Two (&&& )2. Jack gets up at _________ in the morning.&&&&&&&& A. five&&& B. six&&&& C. seven&&&& D. eight(&&& )3. After class they often play ______ on the playground.&&&&&&&& A. volleyball&&&& B. basketball&&&&&&&& C. football&&&&&&&& D. ping-pongx k b& 1.c& o m(&&& )4. Jack often watches TV on __________.&&&&&&&& A. Monday&&&&&&&&& B. Thursday&&&&&&&& C. Sunday&&&&&&&&&& D. Tuesday(&&& )5. Which is true (真实的)? _________ .&&&&&&&& A. jack is a good boy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Jack has his lunch at school.&&&&&&&& C. Jack watches TV every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Jack is not happy.根据短文内容回答问题: 1. What’s your name?&& ______________________2. What grade are you in?&& ____________________3. When do you get up on weekdays?& ____________4. How do you go to school?&& ________________&5. What do you usually do at weekend?& ________________& 阅读理解(3)My name is Sally White. I am a school girl. My school is far from my home. Every day it takes long time to get there. The road is not flat(平坦). So I cannot go to school by bike. I often go there by bus or on foot. It takes me thirty minutes to get there by bus and an hour on foot. I must get up very every morning. I have no time for breakfast at home. I often eat something for breakfast on the way. I don’t want to be late for school.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。The school isn’t near to her home.(&& )1、The girl can go to school by bike .(&& )2、It takes her thirty minutes to get to school by bike .(&& )3、The girl gets up very early every day .(&& )4、She often has breakfast at home .根据短文内容回答问题: 1.&Where is your school?& ____________ 2.&.How do you often go to school? ________________3.&Do you have breakfast at home?& _________________阅读理解(4)Jill and Kate are going hiking (徒步旅行) with their class tomorrow . They went to take some fruit with them. Jill likes oranges and Kate likes apples. When they get to the market, they can’t find any oranges, and the apples are too green. “What are we going to buy now?” asks Kate “Hey ,what’s that big round fruit over there ?” asks Jill .”I don’t know. Let’s ask the sales-girl.” “What do you call this?” “Youzi(柚子),”answers the girl . “Why don’t we buy one?” asks Jill “OK. We’re going to have lots of fun hiking and eating a new kind of fruit! ”says Kate.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&&& )1、Kate is going hiking this afternoon .(&&& )2、Jill like apples and Kate like oranges .(&&& )3、They don’t buy apples because the apples are too green .(&&& )4、Youzi is a big round fruit .(&&& )5、They’re going to eat a new kind of fruit tomorrow .根据短文内容回答问题。& 1. What are Jill and Kate going to do tomorrow? 2. What do they want to take?&&& 3. Who likes oranges?& 4. Are there any oranges in the supermarket? 5. What’s youzi like?&&& 阅读理解(5)Miss Lee is only twenty-one. She is tall and thin(瘦), and she has brown, long hair. She likes children and her teaching work. From Monday to Friday she stays at school and gives the children classes. She has much work to do, but she often plays games with her students after school. The children like her very much. On Sunday she drives her car to her father’s house and stays with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes to see her friends on Sunday. She drives back to school on Monday morning.She likes singing, dancing and swimming. She’s a nice teacher.根据短文的意思,选择正确的答案。(&&& )1. Miss Lee is a ________ teacher . &&&&&&&&&&& A. very good&& B. very old&& C. good English&&& D. good Chinese (&&& )2. Which is right ? __________ A. She has no work to do, and often plays with the children.B. She plays with the children from Monday to Friday. C. She likes her students and plays games with them.D. She always (总是) works, but doesn’t play at all .(&&& )3. She goes and sees her friends ___________ .A. every day&&& B. on Sunday&&& C. on Saturday&&& D. on Friday (&&& )4. Miss Lee goes home _________ .A. in her car&&&& B. on a bus&&&& C. on foot&&&& D. by her car (&&& )5.Miss Lee likes ________ .&&&&& A. driving&&& B. cooking&& C. running&&&& D. teaching 根据短文内容回答问题:&&&&& 1. How old is Miss Lee?& ___________________2. What is she like?& _____________________ 3. What does she often do after school?& 4. Where does she often go on Sunday/& ________________5. What does she like doing?阅读理解(6)Jack and Sally are brother and sister. They are twins. They like to swim and ride bike. They like to fly kites, too. They often (经常) run with the kites near the river . The kites are very high. They look very happy (高兴) .But not all of their favorite games are the same. Jack likes to play football and Sally likes to play basketball. Jack likes to jump high, he thinks it’s easy, but Sally thinks it’s very hard . Sally likes to make something, but Jack can’t . Sally can sing well and Jack can throw the yo-yo very well.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)(& )1、Jack and Sally are brothers .(& )2、They like flying kites .(& )3、They often run with the kites near the river .(& )4、Jack likes playing basketball .(& )5、Sally thinks high jump is easy .& (& )6、Jack can’t make anything 根据短文内容回答问题: 1. Who are twins?& _________________________2. Where do they often run with the kite?& _____________3. Who likes jump high, and why?.4. What can Jack and Sally do?& ____________________________& 5. What do they usually do?阅读理解(7)There are four people in the twins’ family .They are the twins, their father and their mother. The twins’ names are Lucy and Lily. They are fourteen. They are in the same class in the NO.1 Middle School. They are very good students. They not only work very hard but also sing very well. They want to join the music club. Lucy wants to play the piano. Lily can play the guitar.Their father, Mr. King, is a teacher. He teaches English in a school near his home. Their mother, Mrs. King, is a teacher ,too .She teaches Chinese . Mr. and Mrs. King are in different schools. But they have the same hobby―play the guitar(吉他).根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&&& ) 1.Mr. King is a good ______ . A. driver&&& B. worker&&& C. teacher&&& D. farmer (&&& ) 2.Lily can ________ .A. play the piano&&&& B. draw horses&&& C. play the guitar&&&& D. play chess(&&& ) 3. Mrs. King is a __________ . A. math teacher&& B. Chinese teacher&&&& C. English teacher&&&& D. doctor(&&& ) 4. Their parents work _________ .A. in the same school&&&&&& B. in a different school&&&&&& C. English teacher&&&&&&&& D. in different school(&&& ) 5. The twins are in the _______ Middle School.A. No.5&&&&& B. No.1&&& C. No.4&&& D. No.2根据短文内容回答问题:& 1. How many people are there in the twins’family? ________________2. How old are the twins?& _____________________________3. What do they want to join?& ________________________4. Who can play the guitar?& __________________________5. What does Mr King teach?& _________________________阅读理解(8)X k b 1. Com&&&& Mrs. Jones is an American doctor. She is now in China. She works in a children’s hospital in Shanghai. She likes the children and she likes to work for children. She works hard in the day time and learns Chinese in the evening school. She also learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends. Now she can speak some Chinese. She can read and write some Chinese, too. She says it’s not easy to learn Chinese well. Mr. Jones, her husband is a teacher . He teaches English in the No.5 Middle School. He works from Monday to Friday. He teaches 3 classes every day.根据短文内容,选择正确答案 。(&& )1、Mrs. Jones is _________ .&& A. an English teacher&&& B. an American teacher&&&&& C. an American doctor(&& )2、Mr. Jones are ____________ .&& A. in a hospital&&&&&&&& B. in a middle school&&& C. in China& (&& )3、Mrs. Jones learns __________ in an evening school .A. math&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Chinese&&&&&&&&&&& C. English& (& )4、Mr. Jones works __________ every week .& &&&&& A. five days&&&&&&&&&& B. six days&&&&&&&&&&& C. three days阅读理解(9)Bill is an English boy . he is twelve . He lives (住) with his family in China . There are four people in his family . they’re his father Jack Clinton , his mother Catherine and his little sister Abby . He has a yellow dog& . It’s name is Barbi , His father is mending his bike . What is Bill doing ? Ah , he is doing Chinese homework . He can’t speak Chinese very well , but he loves Chinese very much . Bill’s father works in middle school . He’s an English teacher . His mother is in a TV factory(工厂) . Bill and his sister go to the same school .根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(& )1、Bill’s mother is a English teacher .(& )2、Bill’s father is mending his car .(& )3、Barbi is a cat .(& )4、Bill and his sister are in the same school .(& )5、Bill’s family is in China now .阅读理解(10)There is a new park near my house. It’s a fine day today. My family and I are in the park now. On my left, there is a cafe. On my right, there is a big lake. There are many fiowers and trees near the lake. There’s a small hill behind the lake. Near the lake, there is a sign. It says,“Don’t swim in the lake!”There is a playground in the middle of the park. There are some small shops near the gate. The park is so beautiful. We like it very much.& (&& )1. The park near my house is _____.& A. new and beautiful&&&& B. old and beautiful&&& C. clean and new&&&&&&&&&&& D. old and clean& (&& )2. Is there a cafe in the park? ___& A. Yes, there isn’t.&& B. No, there isn’t.&&& C. Yes, there is.&&&&&&&&&& D.No, there is.& (&& )3. Peopie can’t ____in the lake.& A. swim&&&&& B.& fish&&&& C. boat&&& D.play& (&& )4. The shops in the park are4 not ____& A. small&&&&& B. big&&&&& C. good&&&&& D.pretty& (&& )5. -Do we like the park? -__ A. Yes, we do.&&&& B.No,we do.&&&& C.Yes, you do.&&& D. No,we don’ 阅读理解(11)& It's Sunday today.Four chlidren are at Maria's home.& Maria:& It is a holiday.Let's have a picnic.&& Tony: I don't like it.Let's see the film Dinosaur.&& Cathy:& That's a good idea.But do you have any money? I have 3 yuan.How much do you have.Tommy?&& Tommy:& Not much,5 yuan.& Tony:&& Me,too&& The children put all the money together.They have 20 yuan.&& Maria:We don't have enough money.We can't see the film,but we can watch TV at home.&& 1.Is it a holiday?____________&& 2.Where do the children meet?_________&& 3.Do the children have a lot of money?________& 4.What can they do at last?____________&& 阅读理解(12)&& &&&& My name is Lily. This is my house. There are five rooms in my house. This is my father and mother’s room. There are three pictures on the wall. There is a desk near the window. There are two chairs behind the desk. On the left of the room, there is a toilet. On the right, it’s my room. There are four pictures and a poster on the wall.& (&& )1. This is Lily’s house.& (&& )2. There are four rooms in the house. (&& )3. There are three pictures in Lily’s room.& (&& )4. There are two chairs and a desk in father and mother’s room.(&& )5. The toilet is on the left of my father and mother’s room.阅读理解(13)& The New Year’s Eve party was going on when the bell rang. A tall man opened the door and came in. Nobody knew him, but the host went over and took him in. The man sat there happily for an hour and drunk. Then he said, “invited me to this party。I don’t know you, or anyone else here. My wife and I wanted to go out in our car, but one of your friend’s cars was in front of our gate, so I came here to find him, and my wife is still waiting in our car!”&&& (&& )1. When did the story happen?&& A At 7:00&&&& B In December&& C On New Year’s Eve&&&&&&&&&& D When the bell rang&& (& )2. The “bell” here means the _____.&&& A time bell&&& B doorbell&&& C church bell&&&& D bell for class&& (& )3. The host went to meet and took him in because he took the tall man for _____&& A one of his friends&&&& B his brother& C his classmate&&&&&&&&&& D his teacher&& (&& )4. The tall man’s wife waited in the car for _____.& &A a long time&&& B two hours&&& C a half hour&&& D an hour&& (&& )5. At last, the host might be a little_____.&& A happy&&&&& B surprised&&&&& C worried&&&&& D afraid&&& 阅读理解(14)& On Christmas Eve --- the night before Christmas Day children are very happy. They put their stockings at the end of their beds before they go to bed. They want Father Christmas to give them some presents.Mr Green tells his children that Father Christmas is a very kind man. He comes on Christmas Eve. He lands on top of each house and comes down the chimney into the fireplace and brings them a lot of presentS. Christmas Day always begins before breakfast. The children wake up very early. They can’t wait to open the presents in their stockings. Then they wake up their parents and call: Merry Christmas!’’ Do you know what Christmas means? Christmas Day is the birthday of Jesus Christ. When Christ was born, many people gave him presents. So today, people still do the same thing to each other.&&& (&&& )1. Christmas Eve is _____.&& A the night before December 24&&&& B the night after December 25& C the night of December 25&&&&&&& D the night of December 24&& (&&& )2. Father Christmas often puts the presents_____.&& A into children’s hats&&&&& B into children’s stockings& C under children’s beds&&&& D into children’s shoes&& (&&& )3. Father Christmas comes into the house through the___.&& A window&&&& B front door&&&& C chimney&&&&& D back door&& (&& )4. On the morning of Christmas Day, children wake up their parents very early and say____.&& A Good morning!&&& B Happy New Year!& C Best wishes for you!&&&& D Merry Christmas!&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(15) It’s easier to downhill than to climb uphill, so it’s easier to fall into bad habits than into good ones.&& Bad habits do not come suddenly. They come little by little without one’s being aware of their danger. Schoolboys first pick up little bad habits in school and on the street. When they cannot&& Write their lessons, they copy from their schoolmates. If they see bigger boys smoking, they also want to learn to smoke. If they see their friends gambling, they want to gamble. When they get bigger, the habits become stronger and stranger, so that they can no longer get rid of them. From copying, from& gambling, they learn to cheat. At last they become distrusted by every. How necessary it is that we get rid of the bad habits at the beginning! Or they should overcome us in the end!&&& (& )1. Bad habits don’t come suddenly, do they? _____.&& A Yes, they do&&&&& B No, they don’t&&&& C Yes, they don’t&&&&&& D No, they do&& (&& )2. Some boy students fall into bad habits____.&& A in school&&& B at home&&& C on the street&&&& D both A and C&& (&& )3. The boys may steal from _____. A copying&&& B gambling&& C writing& D their parent&& (&& )4. It’s____ to fall into bad habits, but____ to get rid of them.&& A easy, hard&& B hard, easy&&&& C easy, easy&&&& D hard, hard& (&& )5. The writer wants to tell us____.&& A to steal for money B to get rid of bad habits at the beginning& C to go uphill&&& D A, B and C& 阅读理解(16)& This is Lucy and that is Lily . Lucy looks like Lily and Lily looks like Lucy , too . They look the same . They are American . They are new students in Jim’s class . They are in Grade One . Jim looks after them . They are new friends . They go to a shop . They would like something to eat and drink . Lucy would like some bread . Lily would like a bottle of orange . Jim would like some apples .& 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。& (&&& )1、 Lily are ____ .&& A. Chinese&&& B. American&&&&&&&& C. English&& (&& )2、look after them ? ____ .& A. Lucy&&&&&&& B. Lily&&&&&&&&& C.Jim (&& )3、___would like something to eat and drink ? ___ . A. Lucy&&& B. Jim , Lily and Lucy&& C. Jim& (&& )4、Lucy would like to eat ____ . A. apples&&&&&&&& B. orange&&&& C.some bread& 阅读理解(17)Mr Brown lived in a small town, but he worked in a big city. So he moved there with his wife and two children last Tuesday. On the next day, Mr Brown took his new car out and was washing it. When a friend came, the friend stopped and looked at the new car for a minutes. Then Mr Brown turned and saw him. The friend said,"That's a new car. Is it yours?""Sometimes."Mr Brown answered.The friend was surprised."Sometimes?" he said, "What do you mean?"Mr Brown answered slowly,"Well, when there's a party in town, my daughter, Jean drives it. When there's a football game, it's my son Joe's turn.When I have washed it and it looks really nice and clean, my wife Linda uses it. And when it needs cleaning, it's mine" 1.Where did Mr Brown live?& ____________________&2.Where did Mr Brown move to last Tuesday?& __________________&3.What was Mr Brown doing when a friend came?& _______________4.Who drives the car when there's a football game?& ________________________ 5.Does Mr Brown drive the new car?& ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& 阅读理解(18)Mr White moved to another town. He had a cold one day,so he went to see a doctor. He sat down in the waiting room and look around. The doctor's diploma(证书) was hung(挂) on the wall. Suddenly Mr White remembered that there was a classmate with the same name in his class at the college(大学).& When he went to see the doctor, her remembered a young,nice student, but now he was sad to see and old man with grey(灰白的)hair. He said to him,"Good morning, doctor.Did you go to King's Medical College?" The doctor answered, "Yes, I did."& "Were you there from 1975 to 1979?" Mr White asked. "Yes, I was." The doctor answered. " How did you know?" Mr White laugh and said,"You were in my class!"& "Oh," the doctor said and looked at him for a few minutes, "What were you teaching?" (&& )1. Mr White went to see a doctor because______.&& A.he had a fever&&&&&&& B.he had a cold&&&&&&& C.he moved to another town (&& )2.Where was the doctor's diploma?&& A.On the desk&&& B.On the wall&&& C.On the floor (&& )3. The doctor thought(认为)Mr White was__________.A.his friend&&&&&&&&&&& B.his classmate&&&&&&& C.his teacher& (&& )4.Mr White thought the doctor was old, but the doctor thought Mr White was much_____.&&&&& A.older&&&&&&&&&&&& B.younger&&&&&&&&&&& C.taller (&& )5.Was Mr White the doctor's teacher?&&&&&& A.Yes,he is.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Yes, he was.&&&&&&& C.No, he wasn't &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(19)& Amy and Tom are going to have a busy day next Sunday. In the morning, Tom is going to visit his aunt and Amy is going to buy a cat in the pet shop. Tom is going to have lunch with his aunt. After lunch, Amy is going to borrow some magazines and comic books in the library. Tom is going to buy a dictionary and a new CD in the bookstore. Finally, Amy and Tom are going to buy some apples and go home by subway.& (&& )1、Tom is going to the country with his aunt next Sunday. (&& )2、Amy is going to the pet shop next Sunday. (&& )3、Tom is going to have lunch with Amy. (&& )4、Amy is going to read books in the library. (&& )5、Amy and Tom are going home by subway together.& 阅读理解(20)& Hi, My name is Lily. I am short and thin. My friend’s name is Sarah. She’s tall and strong. We’re in the same class. I’m in Class 4. Grade 5. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. We like Thursday, because we have P.E. class. We can play ping-pong. Mr Zhou is our P.E. teacher. He is funny and kind. We like him very much.& (&& )1、Sarah is in Class4, Grade 5. (&& )2、Lily is tall and thin. (&& )3、Lily and Sarah have six classes every day. (&& )4、Miss Zhou is their P.E. teacher. (&& )5、Mr Zhou is a funny and kind teacher.& 阅读理解(21) &Amy: Where are you going this summer holiday? John: I’m going to Guilin.& Amy: Oh, I went there with my mom last summer holiday. John: Really? How did you get there?& Amy: I went to Gunlin by train, it was crowd on the train. John: I’m going there by plane.& Amy: Good idea. Who are you going with? John: I’m going with my parents.& Amy: Guilin is very beautiful, we were very happy on our trip. You will have a good time. John: Thank you.&& (&& )1、John is going to Guilin with his father and mother this summer& holiday.& (&& )2、Amy went there with her parents last year. (&& )3、It was not comfortable to go there by train. (&& )4、John is going there by plane. (&& )5、Guilin is in north of China. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(22)Dear Tom&&&&&&&&& How are you! I’m very busy now. I have to go to the village with my parents tomorrow. Now, my room is a mess. The chair is on the desk. All of my clothes are on the bed. My shoes are in the boxes. There is a big box on the end table. The shoes are all under the table. The TV is on the other end table. Are you busy? Yours& Amy& (& )1、Amy’s room is clean. (& )2、The desk is under the chair. (& )3、There are many clothes in the closet. (& )4、There aren’t shoes in the boxes. (& )5、There aren’t shoes under the table.& 阅读理解(23)& I’m Sam. I’m 12 years old. My birthday is Mar. 12th. I play sports at 5:00 P.M. every day. On the weekend, I often climb mountains. Sometimes, I visit my grandparents. But I can’t climb mountains recently. Because it’s snowy. It’s very dangerous. I don’t like winter. It’s cold and windy. My favourite season is summer, because I like swimming. (& )1、Sam’s birthday is in March.&&& (& )2、He plays sports in the morning everyday. (& )3、He usually goes hiking on the weekend. (& )4、He can’t climb mountains because it’s snowy (& )5、He likes summer best. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(24)& Look at this photo, do you know who he is? He’s my cousin, Jack. He is twenty-one years old. He’s from USA. But now he studies in Guangzhou. Jack is a good student, he studies hard. He works hard too. Jack often cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner by himself. He likes Chinese food very much. He is good at cooking meals. I like going to his house and have lunch with him. (& )1、Jack is an English boy. (& )2、He studies in USA.& (& )3、He works hard every day. (& )4、He can’t cook meals. (& )5、He likes Chinese food.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(25)&& Mr. Green: Good morning, Mr. Wu! How do you usually go to work? Mr. Wu: I usually go to work by bike. But sometimes I go on foot. I like walking.& Mr. Green: Walking is good. Look at the sun. It’s a fine day for walking today.& Mr. Wu: That’s right. And the air today is nice and clean. What about you? Do you often go to work by bike? Mr. Green: Yes, but not today.&Mr. Wu: Why not?& Mr. Green:& My bike is broken.& (& )1、Mr. Wu usually goes to work ___&& .& A. by bike&& B. on foot. (& )2、Mr. Wu likes to___&&&&& .&&&&& A. walk&&& B. run (& )3、The___ today is nice and clean.&& A. fish&&&& B. air (& )4、Mr. Green goes to work___& today.&& A. on foot&&& B. by bike (& )5、Mr. Green’s bike is ___&&&&&& . A. good&&&& B. bad& 阅读理解(26)In many countries of the world, farmers and their families live in villages and towns. But in the United States, each farmer lives on his own farm, often without any neighbors. American farmers stay on their farm for a week. They don’t have to go from a village to the farm every morning. They go to the nearest town on Saturdays for shopping or on Sundays for a party. The children take buses to large schools. These schools are for the farm families. Some children will walk to school. There are no roads for buses to go for them.& (& )1,In___ , farmers live on their own farms.&&& A. many countries&& B. the United States (& )2、American farmers stay on their farm for___&&&& A. a month&&&&&&& B. 7 days& (& )3、American farmers can go shopping in the nearest town on___ A. Saturday&& B. Sunday (& )4、The farmer’s children can go to school___&&&&&&& .& A. by car&&&&&&&& B. by bus&& (& )5、Some children go to school on foot because ___&& .& A. their home isn’t far from school .& B. there are no roads for buses.& 阅读理解(27)Tomorrow is Sunday. Sarah is going to the park with her best friend, Amy. The bus stop is near her home. So Sarah is going to walk to the bus stop and take the No. 2 bus to Amy’s home. Then they’er going to the park on foot, because the park is near Amy’s home. They are going to play chess under the tree. They are going to take pictures and watch the beautiful flowers, too.& (& )1、What day is it today?&& A. It’s Sunday.& B. It’s Saturday. (& )2、What is Sarah going to do tomorrow?&&& A. She is going to the park.&& B. She is going to the zoo. (& )3、Sarah is going to Amy’s home ___&&&&& A. on foot&&&&& B. by bus (& )4、The park is near___ home.&&&&&&&&&& A. Sarah’s&&&&&& B. Amy’s (& )5、Sarah and Amy are going to___ inthe park.&&& A. play chess and draw pictures&&& B. take pictures and watch flowers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 阅读理解(28)My name is Mike. I’m going to be happy this weekend. I’m going to have a field trip in the nature park with my parents. We’re going there by car on Saturday. I’m going to catch butterflies. My father is going to do an experiment. My mother is going to take pictures. We’re going to have a picnic there, too. We’re going to have hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken. On Sunday, I’m going to visit my grandparents with my mother. We’re going to do housework for grandparents.& (& )1、We are going to have a field tirp___ .&& A. this weekend&&& B. next weekend (& )2、I am going to the nature park___ .&&&&&& A. by subway&&&&& B. by car (& )3、I am going to catch butterflies in___&&& A. the nature park B. my grandparents’garden (& )4、My parents and I are going to___ in the nature park.& A. have a picnic&&& B. take pictures (& )5、Are you helpful?&&&&&&&&&&& A. Yes, I am.&&&&& B. No, I’m not.&&& 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 parents的发音 的文章

随机推荐