高一英语作文文跪求

跪求一篇关于为了梦想而行动起来的英语作文120词就行!
急!越快越好!
筱果°A1B05499
Catch the star that holds your destiny,the one that forever twinkles within your heart.Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you.Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星.当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会.请谨记,只要你坚持不懈,最终的目标总能实现.Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams,remember that your destiny is hiding behind them.Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you’ve made,have faith in your judgment,catch the star that twinkles in your heart,and it will lead you to your destiny’s path.Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.尽管实现梦想的途中有时会遇到障碍,要知道这是命运对你的挑战.不是每个人都会赞成你的选择,接受这个现实,并相信自我的判断,追随那颗在你心中闪烁的明星,它会引领你踏上命运的征途.坚持不懈,你就能享受那些幸福时刻.Take pride in your accomplishments,as they are stepping stones to your dreams.Understand that you may make mistakes,but don’t let them discourage you.Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique.The greatest gifts in life are not purchased,but acquired through hard work and determination.每前进一步,你都应引以为豪,因为它们是你实现梦想的阶梯.要知道在这个过程中你也许会犯错误,但不要气馁.珍视自我的潜能,因为它们使你独一无二.生命中最珍贵的礼物不是花钱买来的,而是通过努力和决心而获取的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求英语作文(高三水平)假设你是李华,上周你在国外某网络书店买了一本英文词典,收到后发现一些质量问题,请给书店经理用英语写一封电子邮件,说明情况和自己的要求。要点如下:购买时间;发现的问题(印刷错误,缺页等);要求退款或换货。要求:词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数;词汇参考:印刷错误 misprint(n.)Dear Manager
I'm writing to tell you something that happend to me
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
沉沦瀴禵47
DearManager,
I'mwriting to tell you something that happened to me. Last week, Ipurchased an English Dictionary at one of your on-line bookstores. However, Idiscovered that the dictionary has some defaults. There are several misprintsall over the dictionary, some of the pages are either missing or torn apart.The color of the cover page is very unnatural and the name of the publisher isnot visible. I really appreciate if you can exchange the dictionary or refund itfor me. Thank you for your attention.
Li Hua如果有不对的请自行修改。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码跪求一篇英语作文,关于中秋节的,带翻译
青春的壮举295
The Mid-Autumn Day  August 15th in Chinese Lunar Calendar is the Mid-Autumn Day.It is one of the most important traditional festivals in China.  On that day people usually go back home to have family reunion.Each family will have the members get together to have a big dinner.The most popular food is moon cakes.They are round and look like the moon.  The moon is the brightest this night.People eat the delicious food while they are enjoying a beautiful full moon in their yard.At this time,some old people would like to tell many past events and tell the children a story about the rabbit on the moon .The children really believe that there is a rabbit on the moon.They hope to go to the moon and have a look one day.  What a great festival!中秋节  农历八月十五日是中秋节,在中国它是最重要的传统节日之一.  在那一天,人们通常回家与家人团聚,一家人聚在一起饱餐一顿.最流行的食品是月饼,它们圆圆的就像月亮.  中秋节晚上的月亮特别地圆.人们都在自家的院子里一边赏月一边吃着可口的月饼.这个时候 ,一些老人会讲述许多古老的故事,如月亮上的玉兔,孩子们信以为真,他们真想有一天登上月球看个究竟.  中秋是个美好的节日啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Every year lunar calendar in August 15 is Mid-autumn Festival, at this time the people always eat the moon cake, to enjoy looking at the moon, the family member reunite, because that day moon is round...
Mid-autumn FestivalAt
this time the people always eat the moon cake, to enjoy looking at the moon, the family member reunite, because that day moon is roundest.There are also many wonderful stor...
The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October.
During the festival, family members get united and have mooncakes together.
THere ar...
中秋节我们可以休息3天
我们喜欢和父母做在院子里看月亮
并且吃着好吃的月饼
他们还会给我们叫故事
中秋节这一天我们会去外婆家吃饭
还有好多好吃的水果
扫描下载二维码跪求英语作文:假如我生活在其他星球
If one day in the future,I could live on another planet(行星),I would like to live with my dear parents and my cherished(珍爱的) friends since parents are my spiritual(心灵上) support and friends are my soulmates(知音).I can't imagine a life without them.On that planet,we might plant food by ourselves everyday and play with other animals.On that planet,there would never be any war.We just enjoyed our peaceful and harmonious(和谐) life there.What a beautiful picture!(这篇文章我没有全部翻译,不过生词我都已经标出来了,不知道您是几年级,所以不敢确定难易程度,仔细看看,哪里不懂,欢迎追问)
非常感谢您的 答案,不过我是高中的,需要更多字数的作文,还有我的文章中要有在新的星球生活时的语言,城市,交通等方面的内容,可以麻烦你再帮我写写吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文80字. 题目My Dream 写关于警察的!急需跪求!
我的梦想是当一名警察我的梦想是长大后当一名警察.小时候,我看见穿制服的警察,觉得特别的神气,在电视里看到警察冒着生命危险去抢险救人时,我对他们更有了一种崇拜.他们不顾自己的安危,维护着社会的安宁.当有人问我长大后想干什么时,我会很自豪地说:“当警察.”但我明白当一名警察并不是一件容易的事,光想还不行的.关键是要学好文化知识,积极锻炼好身体,这样才有可能实现我的梦想.我把我的梦想记在心中,努力学习.争取让我的梦想早日成真.My dream is to be a policemanMy dream is to be a policeman after grow up.When I was young,I saw uniformed police officers,I feel a special air,see onTV cop risked his life to rescue in time,I told them more of a cult.They disregard their own safety,to maintain the social peace.When someone asked if I want to do when you grow up,I will be very proud to say:"when the police." But I understand that when a police officer is not an easy thing to do,the light still not work like.The key is to learn cultural knowledge,and actively exercise good health,so will it be possible to realize my dream.I put my dream in mind and study hard.Strive to make my dreams come true as soon as possible.
你确定语法没错误吗。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
As we all know,everyone has a dream. It's ourselves's dreams that make us stick on learning.We wil never say never.We will achieve them.When i was very young, i make it my dream to be a police.I think...
When i was very young, i make it my dream to be a police.
I think it is honourable to help those people who are in need.
I like the feeling when the one i helped says thanks to me.
I also want to be a hero.
I want to be strong.
I want to protect my family and my friends.
So, i want to be a police.
In every country there is always police. Police have a very important job and that is to keep our country safe and peaceful. Police catch the criminals (/bad guys) and put them in jail. We will not have a safe country without them. Police are very important so we have to be respectful to them.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文 的文章

随机推荐