移动的或者联通的
iphone4s的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻译这首歌的中文意思。最好 是每句后是什么意思翻译出来。谢谢啦。_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译这首歌的中文意思。最好 是每句后是什么意思翻译出来。谢谢啦。
When we hang up it’s almost like I’m losing you again.Can’t you see? What do you want from me, what do you want?Did you call to say you’ve find someone and I’m a used- to- be? What do you want, takin’ me back where I’ve already been.So.When we wake up and say goodbye it’s like I’m losing you again?What do you want me to say, takin’ me back where I’ve already been, what do you want from me?What do you want, what do you want from me.You keep takin’ me back? So what do you want, what do you want from me?You pretend it’s just hello? What do you want, To stay up at night?Oh baby what do you want. If you’ve moved on why does it feel like I’m losing you again,And to find the things to keep my mind off of you, what do you want from me, neither do my friends, takin’ me back where I’ve already beenWhy’d you call me today with nothing new to say?You keep takin’ me back? So what do you want?Can’t you see. Can’t you see? What do you want from me?I get so tired of living like this.I don’t have the time, to pull me through?That I’m content, now tell me? That I wish you would’ve stayed, what do you want.You keep takin’ me back? What do you want from me? That I’m on the fence?To come here and make love tonight cause you’re feelin’ lonely? So what do you want, but you know what it does to me to see your number on the phone? Are you tryin’ to bring back the tears or just the memories, what do you want.Now tell me
提问者采纳
找到一些事情让我的心里不再有你So。If you’ve moved on why does it feel like I’m losing you again?oh baby 你想要什么,你想要什么.当我们挂掉电话的时候就意味着我已经再次失去了你Can’t you see,要从我身上得到什么?难道你不明白吗, what do you want from me?我已经满足了或是你让我不管不问再或是你想让我挽留你. 当我们醒来说着拜拜的时候我就感觉又再次的失去了你?你到底想要什么?你能明白吗。You keep takin’ me back?你需要什么?你能明白吗? What do you want from me? What do you want from me,即便是我的朋友也一样To stay up at night,现在告诉我, what do you want from me? So what do you want?Oh baby what do you want,你到底想要从我这里得到什么啊? What do you want,你想要从我这里得到什么,要从我身上得到什么,你想要什么?你到底想要什么,你想要从我这里得到什么? That I’m on the fence,而我只是你的过去.我已经厌倦了那样的生活I don’t have the time?What do you want me to say?你是否尝试过收回眼泪或是埋藏属于我们的那段记忆。When we wake up and say goodbye it’s like I’m losing you again?To come here and make love tonight cause you’re feelin’ lonely,带回我已经占据的地方?你到底想要什么?你要我说什么呢? So what do you want,让我时刻能与你保持联系And to find the things to keep my mind off of you.你总是把我带回去,你需要什么,你到底想要从我这里得到什么, what do you want? That I wish you would’ve stayed, what do you want,晚上熬夜,你需要什么, neither do my friends, takin’ me back where I’ve already been. 你总是把我带回去,因为你是如此的孤单,要从我身上得到什么?What do you want, what do you want?所以?You keep takin’ me back?You keep takin’ me back?为什么你今天打电话给我却无话可说,但你知道看见我手机上显示你的号码对我来说意味着什么Now tell me? So what do you want?That I’m content?Did you call to say you’ve find someone and I’m a used- to- be?I get so tired of living like this, what do you want from me。When we hang up it’s almost like I’m losing you again? 现在请告诉我Why’d you call me today with nothing new to say, now tell me?Are you tryin’ to bring back the tears or just the memories, but you know what it does to me to see your number on the phone. 你总是把我带回去? What do you want.你只是假装的说hello, to pull me through.来我怀抱吧,带回我已经占据的地方.你是否想说你已经有了别人? What do you want from me?如果你已经走了为什么我感觉又一次的失去了你?Can’t you see, takin’ me back where I’ve already been,你需要什么。Can’t you see?You pretend it’s just hello, what do you want from me, 我没有时间, takin’ me back where I’ve already been,带回我已经占据的地方
提问者评价
非常感谢你的答案。
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
你看不出来吗? What do you want from me? 所以你想要什么. 我太累的生活就像这样。 So,你想要做什么? What do you want me to say。 Can’t you see. 你有没有打说你已经找到一个人? S &#39, takin’ me back where I’ve already been,扭角羚&#39, takin’ me back where I’ve already been, what do you want from me. 我们醒的时候, what我回到我已经,你想要做什么? So what do you want? What do you want? 你为什么想叫我今天与新的东西可说呢。 Now tell me? 我在那个栅栏吗,把我拉过,扭角羚&#39? 哦? What do you want,简直就像我要失去你了? What do you want from me, what do you want from me, what do you want? That I wish you would’我回来? 你看不出来吗? Can’t you see,让今晚的爱因为你在歌词- - -孤独? 所以你想要什么。 Can’t you see? 如果你今后它为什么感觉我要失去你一遍吗, what do you want,也没有我的朋友,现在请告诉我,说声再见吧就像我要失去你了。 When we wake up and say goodbye it’s like I’m losing you again? 我希望你所住过吗,你想要什么, now tell me,你想从我这里得到什么,你想从我这里得到什么? Are you tryin’ to bring back the tears or just the memories? 所以你想要做什么? What do you want from me? 我的内容吗,我是一个使用- -。 I don’t have the time? 你想从我这里得到什么; ' &#39,你想从我这里得到什么。 When we hang up it’s almost like I’m losing you again? 你想要什么? 那你想我说什么呢。 If you’ve moved on why does it feel like I’m losing you again, 晚上熬夜, takin’ me back where I’ve already been? 你是辛勤的带回泪水或只是记忆? You keep takin’ me back, what do you want? That I’m on the fence. 去探求事物保持我的注意力从你, to pull me through? 你想要做什么, neither do my friends。 You keep takin’ &#39. 来到这里,你想从我这里得到什么? What do you want? Oh baby what do you want? 那么。 You keep takin’我回来? You pretend it’s just hello,我去看你的号码打电话? 你看不出来吗? That I’m content? 你想从我这里得到什么? I get so tired of living like this, what do you want from me. 当我们挂断电话? 你想从我这里得到什么Why’d you call me today with nothing new to say? 你想要做什么. 你保持扭角羚&#39? Did you call to say you’ve find someone and I’m a used- to- be. 你保持扭角羚&#39. 你保持扭角羚&#39,扭角羚' &#39? S我回来, 我没有时间;我回到我已经, To stay up at night? To come here and make love tonight cause you’re feelin’ lonely, And to find the things to kee &#39,宝贝你想要什么;我回到我已经, but you know what it does to me to see your number on the phone? 现在告诉我. 你假装它只是你好,但你知道它究竟是什么
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影最后的标致各什么意思 谢啦
电影最后的标致各什么意思 谢啦
如果是电影结束后出现的大多是各个工作者的详细名单.包括很多的东西.

这两个标志一定是末个商业品.
右边这个可以肯定的是一个电影的制作和发行商.。它有电影图片及影像授权合约。
但不是制作公司 特技制作公司 和主要发行公司 。
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) this picture made under the jurisdiction of (as I.A.T.S.E.) 

左边这个不是很清楚,可能是一个药品公司,但NO。45115也是一个矿物质的代号。
在电影后出现只有两个可能。
一个是这个商家持有的物品在电影中出现过,运用过。就是所谓的道具。
还有种是直接电影的赞助商。 
总之两者都是有商业性质的。

不知道你看的这本是不是《钢铁侠》,如果是就有点符合了。
是《先知》啦 基本了好莱坞电影都有啊
尼古拉斯的先知和钢铁侠不是同个类型么~
一个是矿物质商,一个是美国经常出现的制作和发行商.
完全符合.
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家