帮我解决一些英语阅读助手问题

麻烦各位 给我一些关于朋友的英文问题 快~~ 带答案的
麻烦各位 给我一些关于朋友的英文问题 快~~ 带答案的 10
There is no friend so faithful as a good book.
最忠实的朋友莫过于一本好书
Friendship cannot stand always on one side.
友谊是双方的事。
One tree does not make a forest.
独木不成林。
He who mistrusts most should be trusted least.
最不信任别人的人最不应该得到信任。
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
患难见真情
A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.
戏谑不能化敌为友,只能使人失去朋友。
A man is known by his friends.
什么人交什么朋友
Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷径。)
A friend is easier lost than found.
得朋友难,失朋友易。
A friend is never known till a man has need.
需要之时方知友。
A friend without faults will never be found.
没有十全十美的朋友。
friend that you buy with presents will be bought from you.
用礼物“买来”的朋友终会被买走。
——Thomas Fuller
Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all the world.
友谊是一根金线,把全世界的心连在一起。
——J.Evelyn
Without confidence there is no friendship.
没有信任,就没有友谊。——Epicurus
In prosperity in adversity we know our friends.
在顺境中,朋友结识了我们;在逆境中,我们了解了朋友。——C.Collins
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
友谊如金钱一般,容易得到却不易保持。
——Samuel Butler
Friendship often ends in love, but love, in friendship—never
友谊常以爱情而结束;而爱情从不能以友谊而告终。——C.C.Colton
Suspicion is the poison of friendship.
猜疑对友谊而言是一种毒药。
——St.Augustine
Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.
不要向不如你幸福的人说你自己的幸福。
——Plutarch
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
幸福犹如香水,你不可能泼向别人而自己却不沾几滴。——Emerson
It is impossible to love and to be wise.
爱令智昏。——Francis Bacon
If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
想被人爱,就要去爱别人,并让自己可爱。
——Benjamin Franklin
A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
兄弟未必是朋友,而朋友总是兄弟。
——Benjamin Franklin
Love, friendship, respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
爱情、友谊和尊敬都不如对某物的共同的恨那样能把人们团结起来。——Chekhow
其他回答 (1)
we need sb. to talk with
need sb. to play with
we can't do everything by ourselves
without friends ,we may feel lonely ,unhappy, boring...
no , a cat ,a dog ...pats also can be our friends.
we just need someone or somenthing to express our press.
show our idea
等待您来回答
朋友领域专家一些英语的题目,我不会,大家帮帮忙_百度知道
一些英语的题目,我不会,大家帮帮忙
France的形容词是----------2
Nancy的名词所有格是----------3
Japanese的名词形式是----------4
提问者采纳
rench 法国的Nancy&#39
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙解决一些英语问题_百度知道
帮忙解决一些英语问题
I go to the barber's every week. I don't like very short hair. So my barber doesn't cut off my hair much. I know him for four years now, and when I go there .we always talk a lot. He tells me all his news and I tell him all mine.He meets a lot of interesting people in his shop and he talks to most of them, so he always has a lot of news for me.
Every year my barber goes to France for two weeks for his holidays and when he comes bank to England,he has a lot of interesting news. When he is cutting my hair,he tells me about beautiful old cities and quiet little villages,delicious food and drinks and many other things. Isit there and listen to the old man with openears. One minute,my barber's chair is a seat in a French train, and the next minute it becomes a chair in a restaurant in Paris.
My barber is old, but he always tries new things. He often says.“I eat this food before,so I am not going to eat it now.”He says,“Try everything once.”1、Why does the writer go to the barber's so often?
A.He likes very short hair
B.He wants to talk about new ideas with the barber.
C.He would like to talk to all the people there.
D.He has nothing to do2、How can the barer get all his news?
A.He meets a lot of intersting people in his shop and he talks to most of them.
B.Every year he goes to France for two weeks for his hoildays and then he has a lot of interesting news.
C.The writer tells him all his news.
D.A,B and C3、Which of the
following is RIGHT?
A.The writer goes to the barber's once a weeks.
B.The writer doesn't have any news to tell the barber.
C.The barber's chair can
be a seat in a French t袱龚摧恍诋喝搓桶掸垃rain,and a chair in a restaurant in Paris.
D.The barber is old, so he doesn't try new thing.4、What does the barber do in France?
___________________________________5、 What is the barber like?
___________________________________汉译英你一定会找到他们 ____________________句型转换I fell cold today.(对划线部分提问)
----_____ do _____ feel today?用适当介词填空I am looking _____ five thousand years _____ history.
提问者采纳
1.B 2.B 3.A 4.The barber travels by a french train and eats food in a restaurant in Par袱龚摧恍诋喝搓桶掸垃is.5.My barber is old, but he always tries new thingsYou would surely find them .How do you feel today?back
in水平有限 呵呵
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我找一些关于法律的英文,最好加上翻译,谢谢
谁可以帮我找一些关于法律的英文,最好加上翻译,谢谢
1.dissolution 意思是解散,可以指离异。但是比较正式的还是divorce看个例子:the legal dissolution of a marriage.&
法律上取消一桩婚姻。&
-- 来源 -- 汉英 - 翻译参考& 更常用的是指& 公司等的解散&& 如下例:&& The liquidation of an auto financing company whose operation is terminated because of dissolution, closure or bankruptcy, shall be carried out in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.&
汽车金融公司因解散、依法被撤销或被宣告破产而终止的,其清算事宜,按照有关法律法规的规定办理。&
-- 来源 -- 英汉 - 翻译参考 2.petitioner 翻译为请愿者 可以,但在法律中指&& 上诉人或上诉方看下例:&& Although this language seemed to mean that the petitioner could not be fired in the absence of cause, the Court relied heavily on the lower courts' interpretation of state law and concluded that he "held his position at the will and pleasure of the city."&
尽管该法的措词看起来指的是若无原因即不得解雇上诉人,可最高法院在很大程度上依靠下级法院对州法律的解释并决定,上诉人是"根据城市的意愿担任警察职务"。&
-- 来源 -- 英汉非文学 - 行政法 - P_行政法
3.respondent有答辩者的意思&& 在法律中专指&& 被告如下例:The respondent signing a consent order agrees to comply with the order's remedial requirements, but it does not formally admit that it has committed a violation of the applicable laws.&
签署同意令的被告同意遵守命令的纠正要求,但并非正式承认它违反了可适用的法律。&
-- 来源 -- 英汉非文学 - 行政法 - P_行政法&
那个~~整个一段关于法律的、谢谢
In the last few years, is following the Chinese economy rapid development, takes the economic development pillar industry the transportation shipping industry to be day by day developed. Corresponding, throughout the land the transportation cause troubling case's formation rate also had the tendency which assumes rises gradually. Because many driver legal system consciousness is light, lacks the enough common courtesy consciousness with individual training, after having the traffic accident, to evade rescues victim's duty, the escape accident risk, the escape law's investigation and the punishment, the laissez faire victim's life and death in does not attend to, flees the accident scene, has created a series of serious consequences. The author by attacks the transportation to cause trouble severely the escape crime, contains the transportation to cause trouble the escape case's occurrence is the goal effectively, cause troubles the escape behavior concept from the transportation and the constitution important document begins, how to cause trouble to the judicial practice to the transportation the escape behavior to carry on recognized, as well as recognized the difficulty performs the comparative analysis, finally proposed that consummates our country transportation to cause trouble the kind of crime legislation to suggest, cause troubles in order to the judicial practice to the transportation the escape behavior accurately applicable legislation. 近几年来,伴随着的发展,作为的日益发达。相应的,全国各地件的发生率亦出现了呈逐步上升的趋势。由于许多车辆者意识,缺乏足够的意识与,在发生后,为了逃避抢救被害人的义务,逃避事故责任,逃避法律的追究与,放任被害人的生死于不顾,逃离事故现场,造成了一系列严重的后果。作者以严厉打击犯罪,有效遏制交通肇事逃逸案件的发生为目的,从交通肇事逃逸行为的概念与着手,对实践中如何对交通肇事逃逸行为的进行认定,以及认的难点加以比较分析,最后提出完善我通肇事类犯罪的立法建议,以求在司法实践中对交通肇事逃逸行为更准确地。
谢谢,可以给多几段吗?谢
是我国应 TRIPS 协议对我国律的要求 ,在 2001 年修订时 ,采取“新增式” 模式设立的一项内容。信息网络传播权在法律上得到确认 ,弥补了原《著作权法》缺乏专门调整网络律关系的空白,使在审理与有关的著作权纠纷有了法律依据 。日《信息网络传播权保护条例》的颁布,关于信息网络传播权问题的研究逐渐成为界的。其中关于权利的保护、限制与条例的缺陷和完善受到了众多学者的广泛关注。本文在吸收国内主流观点以及领域权威专家的意见基础之上,首先对信息网络传播权的概念进行了较为详细的介绍,然后以权利的保护、法律两方面为切入点,探讨了关于该两方面必须注意的相关问题,对信息网络传播权问题的研究形成一个较为全面的认识,最后的立法完善提出了一些建设性的意见和建议,推动我息网络传播权问题的研究更加全面和广泛,力求在立法上与国际接轨,从而使得的制定能够切实保护的,并以此来完善我国的战略。
The information network broadcasts is my TRIPS I knows legal the request, "Work Law" repaired in 2001, adopts “the additional type” a pattern vertical work to accommodate. The information network broadcasts in the law obtains firmly, original "Work Law" lacked the entire net work law department's blank, caused the court broadcasts some works in the principle and the net to have the legal basis. on May 18, 2006 "Information network Broadcasts Guarantees Example" the cloth, broadcasts the research in the information network by to become the legal community. And Yu Li guaranteed, the limit and the example flaw and the consummation has received many pan-note. This article in the absorption mainstream as well as knows above the territory prestige Italian base, the first information network broadcasts concept good lying, then in order to help guaranteed, French legal system aspect to cut into, searches must pay attention in the aspect, the information network broadcast the research formed comprehensively one, Finally proposed on the information network dissemination power's legislative consummation some constructive opinion and the suggestion, impel our country information network dissemination power question by the time the research to be more comprehensive and to be widespread, make every effort in the legislation with the international trail connection, thus enables the laws and regulations the formulation to be able to protect copyright owner's rights and interests earnestly, and consummates our country's intellectual property protection strategy by this.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我提供一些英文姓氏吧!
帮我提供一些英文姓氏吧!
越多越好!
补充:有没有Joseph这个姓氏?
King金(国王),Pope波普(教皇),Stuart斯图尔物(宫庭大臣),Prior普尔(小修道院长),Henry亨利(统治者),Georget乔治(耕作者)。以祖先职业、出身作姓: Farmer法莫(农夫),Carter卡特(马车夫),Smith史密斯(铁匠),Trnuer特纳(车工),Cook库克(炊事员),Baker贝克(面包师),Taylor泰勒(裁缝)。以祖先居住的地方为姓: London伦敦,Washington 华盛顿以父名作姓并缀以Son: Johnson约翰逊,Tomson汤姆森,Robinson鲁宾逊,Jameson詹姆林。以长相特点为姓: Strong斯特朗(建壮的),Little利特尔(矮小),Long朗(***个子),Short肖特(矮子)。以性格及品质特征为姓: Jack杰克(刚强),Frank弗兰克(自由),Mark (战神之子),Charles查尔斯(大丈夫)。以颜色为姓: Black布莱克(黑色的),White怀特(白色),Brown布朗(棕色),Green格林(绿色)。以鸟兽名为姓: Fox福克斯(狐狸),Cock科克(公鸡),Wolf活尔夫(狼)。以景物为姓: Hill希尔(小山),Waters沃特斯(水),Lake莱克(湖泊),Bush布什(灌木丛),Wood伍德(树木),Flower弗劳尔(花)。英文人名的含义 常见英文人名的含义 男名: Richard 理查德,勇敢 Victor 维克多,胜利者 Charles 查尔斯,大众之子 William 威廉,意志 Henry 亨利,统治者 Peter 比得,岩石 Mark 马克,战神的后代 Bill 比尔,果敢 Samuel 塞缪尔,先知 David 大卫,小英雄 Andrew 安德鲁,刚强,勇敢 Edward 爱德华,财富的守护者 女名: Lily 莉莉,百合花 Catherine 凯瑟琳,忠诚 Jenny 詹妮,文静 Judy 朱迪,宝贝 Karen 卡伦,纯洁 Nancy 南希,***雅 Alice 艾丽斯,真理 Anne 安妮,***雅 Julia 朱莉亚,朝气蓬勃 Nina 尼娜,妩媚可爱 Joan 琼,温柔 Susan 苏珊,百合花 Rose 罗丝,玫瑰花 Mary 玛丽,海上明星 Sophia 索菲娅,智慧 Hellen 海伦,阳光 另外,有些名字男女都可使用,在词尾加上a就是女名。如: Albert ----- Alberta Donne ------ Donna Fred ------- Freda Paul ------- Paula
A:艾--Ai安--Ann/An敖--Ao
B:巴--Pa白--Pai包/鲍--Paul/Pao班--Pan贝--Pei毕--Pih卞--Bein卜/薄--Po/Pu步--Poo百里--Pai-li
C:蔡/柴--Tsia/Choi/Tsai曹/晁/巢--Chao/Chiao/Tsao岑--Cheng崔--Tsui查--Cha常--Chiong车--Che陈--Chen/Chan/Tan成/程--Cheng池--Chi褚/楚--Chu淳于--Chwen-yu
D:戴/代--Day/Tai邓--Teng/Tang/Tung狄--Ti刁--Tiao丁--Ting/T董/东--Tung/Tong窦--Tou杜--To/Du/Too段--Tuan端木--Duan-mu东郭--Tung-kuo东方--Tung-fang
E:
F:范/樊--Fan/Van房/方--Fang费--Fei冯/凤/封--Fung/Fong符/傅--Fu/Foo
G:盖--Kai甘--Kan高/郜--Gao/Kao葛--Keh耿--Keng弓/宫/龚/恭--Kung勾--Kou古/谷/顾--Ku/Koo桂--Kwei管/关--Kuan/Kwan郭/国--Kwok/Kuo公孙--Kung-sun公羊--Kung-yang公冶--Kung-yeh谷梁--Ku-liang
H:海--Hay韩--Hon/Han杭--Hang郝--Hoa/Howe何/贺--Ho桓--Won侯--Hou洪--Hung胡/扈--Hu/Hoo花/华--Hua宦--Huan黄--Wong/Hwang霍--Huo皇甫--Hwang-fu呼延--Hu-yen
I:
J:纪/翼/季/吉/嵇/汲/籍/姬--Chi居--Chu贾--Chia翦/简--Jen/Jane/Chieh蒋/姜/江/--Chiang/Kwong焦--Chiao金/靳--Jin/King景/荆--King/Ching讦--Gan
K:阚--Kan康--Kang柯--Kor/Ko孔--Kong/Kung寇--Ker蒯--Kuai匡--Kuang
L:赖--Lai蓝--Lan郎--Long劳--Lao乐--Loh雷--Rae/Ray/Lei冷--Leng黎/郦/利/李--Lee/Li/Lai/Li连--Lien廖--Liu/Liao梁--Leung/Liang林/蔺--Lim/Lin凌--Lin柳/刘--Liu/Lau龙--Long楼/娄--Lou卢/路/陆鲁--Lu/Loo伦--Lun罗/骆--Loh/Lo/Law/Lam/Rowe吕--Lui/Lu令狐--Lin-hoo
M:马/麻--Ma麦--Mai/Mak满--Man/Mai毛--Mao梅--Mei孟/蒙--Mong/Meng米/宓--Mi苗/缪--Miau/Miao闵--Min穆/慕--Moo/Mo莫--Mok/Mo万俟--Moh-chi慕容--Mo-yung
N:倪--Nee甯--Ning聂--Nieh牛--New/Niu农--Long南宫--Nan-kung
O:欧/区--Au/Ou欧阳--Ou-yang
P:潘--Pang/Pan庞--Pang裴--Pei/Bae彭--Phang/Pong皮--Pee平--Ping浦/蒲/卜--Poo/Pu濮阳--Poo-yang
Q:祁/戚/齐--Chi/Chyi/Chi/Chih钱--Chien乔--Chiao/Joe秦--Ching裘/仇/邱--Chiu屈/曲/瞿--Chiu/Chu
R:冉--Yien饶--Yau任--Jen/Yum容/荣--Yung阮--Yuen芮--Nei
S:司--Sze桑--Sang沙--Sa邵--Shao单/山--San尚/商--Sang/Shang沈/申--Shen盛--Shen史/施/师/石--Shih/Shi苏/宿/舒--Sue/Se/Soo/Hsu孙--Sun/Suen宋--Song/Soung司空--Sze-kung司马--Sze-ma司徒--Sze-to单于--San-yu上官--Sang-kuan申屠--Shen-tu
T:谈--Tan汤/唐--Town/Towne/Tang邰--Tai谭--Tan/Tam陶--Tao藤--Teng田--Tien童--Tung屠--Tu澹台--Tan-tai拓拔--Toh-bah
U:
V:
W:万--Wan王/汪--Wong魏/卫/韦--Wei温/文/闻--Wen/Chin/Vane/Man翁--Ong吴/伍/巫/武/邬/乌--Wu/NG/Woo
X:奚/席--Hsi/Chi夏--Har/Hsia/(Summer)肖/萧--Shaw/Siu/Hsiao项/向--Hsiang解/谢--Tse/Shieh辛--Hsing刑--Hsing熊--Hsiung/Hsiun许/徐/荀--Shun/Hui/Hsu宣--Hsuan薛--Hsueh西门--See-men夏侯--Hsia-hou轩辕--Hsuan-yuen
Y:燕/晏/阎/严/颜--Yim/Yen杨/羊/养--Young/Yang姚--Yao/Yau叶--Yip/Yeh/Yih伊/易/羿--Yih/E殷/阴/尹--Yi/Yin/Ying应--Ying尤/游--Yu/You俞/庾/于/余/虞/郁/余/禹--Yue/Yu袁/元--Yuan/Yuen岳--Yue云--Wing尉迟--Yu-chi宇文--Yu-wen
Z:藏--Chang曾/郑--Tsang/Cheng/Tseng訾--Zi宗--Chung左/卓--Cho/Tso翟--Chia詹--Chan甄--Chen湛--Tsan张/章--Cheung/Chang赵/肇/招--Chao/Chiu/Chiao/Chioa周/邹--Chau/Chou/Chow钟--Chung祖/竺/朱/诸/祝--Chu/Chuh庄--Chong钟离--Chung-li诸葛--Chu-keh
一些常用的英文姓氏:
Jones      Murray      Smiley      Banks      Prescott     LeePitt      Moore      Fox       Caldwell     Scott       NelsonMurphy     Lloyd      King       Brooks      Blake       BriggsShaw      Byrd       Reed,Reid    O'Brien     Lewis       MartinWood,Woods   Fountain     Campbell     McDonald,MacDonald         MorganGraham     Alexander    Freeman     FordFrom occupations:Baker      Butcher     Butler      Chandler     Clark,Clarke   Cook,CookeForester    Mason      Smith      Taylor,Tailor  Thatcher     WeaverFrom fist names:Andrews     Anderson     Henderson    Johmson,Johnston    JacksonOwen,Owens   Richards     Richardson    Roberts     RobertsonStephens, Stevens        Stephenson,Stevenson    Stewart,StuartThomas     Thompson,Thomson         WilliamsFrom colors:Black     Brown     Green,Greene      White
翻译就是的意思
是“”.....那它的含义呢?
不是吧。。你知道着很难。。放我一马吧。。
其他回答 (1)
马克
Michael
迈克尔
Crum
克拉姆
West
韦斯特
LeBlanc