急~~ have happy day kiss 谁帮翻译下汉语翻译韩语啥意思??谢谢了

谁能帮我翻译一下这段英语,要最接近汉语意思,我英语不好,在软件翻译不准确,谢谢Greetings Minghui!How much fine was for me to open my mail box and to see, that you have answered me. Really amazing!I wish to apologise at once for my small error in my profile.I live in other country. I live in Russia. Simply, when I have made the profile, I have not understood this question and I did not know what to write and have left this area without change.I hope, that it will not break you.Certainly I have a few knowledge in computers, but it is not so good. Why I have been so surprised to understand, that you have found, that time has answered me.For me its so interesting, that I have a possibility to communicate with you though you are so far from me.Now we really have party possibilities to speak with the friend the friend. Yes, I think, what it is remarkable, unless you do not think so?Really, the distance becomes less, and probably to know each other better.I hope, what you will like our communications, and we are able tell a lot of prophetic about us directly, you do not object?It is good, what I can tell to you about me directly? I am a simple girl, but very cheerful and unbiassed.Many times to me have told, that I - soul of the company because I have a big sense of humour andI can speak on a considerable quantity to those and support any conversations.I was never married, now I am lonely, and I do not have loved one. Also what you can tell to me about you directly?You like to spend time with your friends, or you prefer to remain one? How you can describe the character?What main features of your character? Well, you can see, that I am ready to tell to you more about me directlyI am a brunette with brown eyes. To you like more blondes or brunettes? You can describe yourselves and send photos?I really wish to know you better. How your life? How your work? I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol drinks.I live in Cheboksary. I live with the parents. I like the city very muchI think, that each person likes a city in which it or she lives, but I really think, that my city is amazing and fine.Also what you can tell to me about a place in which you live? You have been born there, or you have moved? It is big or not?I studied at Medical University, and there I have studied English language.I think, that I had capacities to this subject and for this reason I know it more likely well.Certainly, I can make some errors so to ask me, please, if you do not understand something, well?Also I have a diploma of this University. And now I work 3 years as the seller in a drugstore. I love the work.I am a woman who appreciates love, fidelity, honesty. I am not afraid of difficulties in a life.And I hope, that in the future we will have confidential relations.I will wait very much for your letter. Also I hope, that you very soon will write to me.In the following letter I will tell about me directly and as I wish to learn more about you more.With hope to see your letter Anastasia. 谢谢你的回答,你的回答,和我在线翻译的是一样的,所以没有意义,我需要的是人工最接近汉语的意思。
明辉,当我打开邮箱看到你会给我的邮件,我很开心,真的.太让我惊喜了~我希望为我资料上的小错误向你道歉.我生活在另外一个国家,俄罗斯.造成这个错误的原因是在我填资料的时候,我不知道这一项是要填什么,所以我就保持了默认的配置而没有修改它.我希望,这不会令你失望.其实我对电脑有一定的了解,但了解的并不多.当我了解了为什么你在那个时间回我邮件是我感到吃惊.虽然你生活的地方离我非常遥远,但我们还可以聊天,我觉得这是一件有趣的事情.现在,我们真的可以像朋友一样聊天了,这真是太棒了,对吗?真的,距离不再能阻碍我们,通过聊天,我们可以对彼此都有更深的了解了.我希望,你能喜欢和我聊天,我们能畅想我们两个共同的未来,你不反对吧?很好,有关我,我是一个简单的女孩,是一个很爱笑的女孩.我已经说过很多次,我是同伴中的核心人物,我很幽默,能进行任何的谈话.我没结过婚,是单身,也没有爱的人,你也能这样直接告诉我你的情况吗?你喜欢和朋友呆在一起,还是喜欢一个人呆着?给我说说你的性格吧?你性格中最主要的特点是什么?你看,我已经准备好告诉你有关于我更多的事情.我是一个浅黑肤色的女孩,有着棕色的眼睛,你喜欢皮肤白皙的女孩还是肤色较黑的女孩呢?你能说说你长什么样吗?可以发你的照片给我吗?我真的很想更加了解你,有关你的生活,你的工作.我不吸烟也不喝酒.我住在切博克萨雷,和父母住在一起,我非常喜欢我生活的城市.我知道每个人都会喜欢自己生活的城市,可是我真的认为我的城市是很棒的.你能和我说说你居住的地方吗?你出生的地方,或者你曾经生活过,但已经离开的地方,那个地方是什么样子的?是不是很大?我在医药大学学习,在那里学习了英文.我认为,我有能力学好这门课,因此,我英语不错.事实上,如果我的邮件上有什么错误或者让你不明白的地方,请告诉我,好吗?我拿到了大学的毕业证书,并且在医药店工作了三年了.我喜欢我的工作.我是一个欣赏真爱,忠诚,的女人.我不害怕生活中遇到的任何困难.我希望,未来,我们有一个值得互相信任的关系.在接下来的信中,我会告诉更多关于我的事,并且希望能更加了解你.等待着你的信,Anastasia(发信人的名字)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
明辉问候! 罚款多少是为我打开我的信箱,看看,你已经回答了我。真是太神奇了! 我想马上道歉,我在我的个人资料,误差小。 我住在其他国家。我住在俄罗斯。简单地说,当我做了简介,我没有理解这个问题, 我不知道写什么,并没有改变离开这个地区。 我希望它不会伤害你。 当然,我有几个在电脑知识,但它也不是那么好。 为什么我有这么惊讶地明白...
真不知道这时候谁写的,上班时间到了,没有译完的自己搞定哦Greetings Minghui!!!明慧你好!How much fine was for me to open my mail box and to see, that you have answered me. Really amazing!!!当我打开邮件看到你的回复,太好了,令人吃惊!I wi...
明辉你好!打开邮箱看到你给我的回答对我来说太好了,真得很惊讶!我想立刻向你道歉因为我的小错误。我住在另一个城市,我在俄罗斯。简单地说,当我犯这个错误的时候我还不理解这问题,也不知道该如何给你写信,所以我没有任何动态、悄悄地离开了这地方。我希望这不要伤害到你。确实我懂得一些电脑知识,但不是很好。这是前几段,先给你翻译到这儿了。15...
结果表明:问候! ! !多少好对我打开我的信箱及见了,那你已经应允我。真的太令人惊讶了! ! !我希望马上道歉为我的小错误,我的资料。我住在另外一个国家。我住在俄罗斯。简单地说,当我作了简介,我有不明白这个问题我不知道要写些什么,已离开了本地区没有变化。我希望这将不会中断你。我当然有一些知识在计算机中,但它不是很好。为什麽我一直...
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: &
& happy day_650字
happy day_650字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
80人浏览了这篇文章
Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.
It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day
Mothers Day查字典英语作文
母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。
Mother's Day comes on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu17917/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章帮我把中文文章翻译成英文谢谢_百度知道
帮我把中文文章翻译成英文谢谢
对我这个没什么实际内涵的礼物不怎么在意吧,虽然你很苯,我俩约会的时候都省了路灯了,我俩能长久。
看完我学会了很多东西,很多东西无法满足你,你却如此温顺。
厄~~先祝你生日快乐。
就算是以前你不经意的一个眼神都能让我砰然心动,你的一举一动都透露出一种自然的涵义。
你的皮肤真的不是一般的白,很重要,我都不知道这样是代表一个什么东西,可是我真的不知道女孩子为什么容易肚子疼。健健康康的。
这个文章是我叫一网友帮我翻译的,很感人,真的很重要&#47,也许我可以给你的只是自己内心百分之百的空间,你的白能在夜空里光芒四慑。希望你开开心心,跟我这个没前途的。这么说也许很牵强吧。
我现在在很努力的写这个文章,我就希望吧。可是每天都很充实。
然后是下辈子我做女的。
你眼睛真的好迷人,你还爱我,应该能听懂我说的吧,还不让我骂你;========================================亲爱的林小猪,让星星都黯然失色,或者你又范了女孩子本来会肚子疼的毛病,好象你还是特例,单眼皮女孩一般都较野蛮,就当做给你18岁的生日礼物。
今天是你81岁大寿。
现在想想跟你在一起的日子真的很快乐,说慢不慢。
这是我和你共同走过的第一个生日,说实在的。
你的气质不是任何一个女孩能够比的上的,很抱歉。
剧中情节需要林小猪你自己慢慢体会,我知道你们一中的学生都很厉害。
最后真没什么好说的了,你做男的,很紧张,蒽~因为我现在还在靠自己家人生活,因为我是英语白痴,老实说真是委屈你了,这又一特例。
然后再次推荐你看美国大片《越狱》真的很不错我女朋友生日那天我可是要给她的,我也还爱你,真的很多,今生不够来生还在一起。这半年来说快不快。
我无法带你去高档酒店花销,所以来考考你,虽然偶尔上上网把时间都忘记了。
也许你更喜欢鲜花,现在我一定又在想你了,咳咳。我和你共同走过了半年
请不要用翻译工具,希望是自己翻译的结果,不要求结果完美.真的不要用翻译工具了
提问者采纳
Oriental tell the truth,no thing is necessary anymore, recommend you see the big callies really good.Mam sorry.Now, honestly really injustice.e ~ ~atfirst.Your temperament is not any one of the girls than on your every move revealed a natural meaning.Even before the eyes of the one you expect to make my heart, or you might be a girl van stomach trouble, and you are a boy, I hope.I can&#39.Then I do next is girl.Now I worked hard to write this article, even though you really were very happy.This article is I asked a netizen to translate for me. So maybe very contrived, this one exception, I know your English is pretty good, as your 18 birthday gift, maybe I can give you is oneself heart 100 percent of the space, very touching, really learned a lot, because I was an english idiot, I don't take you to high-grade hotels costs, but I really don&#39. Healthy, a lot of things can meet you.Watching me.The plot to your own experience Lin pig slowly, just text your English~~, cough, I&#39.Your skin is really not generally white, easy girl like you or exceptions.Then again, think about the days with you together.Your eyes really charming, to wish you a happy birthday。.Finally, although sometimes forget the time on the It let I scold you, folds girls are generally more savage. Wt know why the stomach, cough, your white light in the sky in four serbain stars.This is you and I together through the first birthday, also don&#39, you are so docile, date of provincial lamps, I must be in you right now, while It know this is what a representative, I have this gift is not how the connotation of care, very nervous, I think you can
understand it, because now I still living ~ by my family,Big pig这可是认真翻得哟~~~~~~~ 还有, do you still love me,不只是你故意还是意外打错了.yours,开头的81我改成18了Dear Lin piggy(林小猪)^_^, let us overshadowed, tell me this not promising. It is difficult to say fast or slow for this half year.Today is your birthday of 18 years old. But every day is full. You and me together through the half a year, we can survive long enough in life together
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
亲爱的林小猪。
Dear Piggy Lin (建议:My honey glazed piggy Lin, honey glazed是涂了蜜糖的意思,在美味的食谱里经常出现的形容方式,见到楼主与女朋友互称小猪感觉这样更贴心也有趣,另外honey本来就是情侣间的称呼想必楼主也知道)
今天是你81岁大寿。我和你共同走过了半年。这半年来说快不快,说慢不慢。
It's your 81st birthday today. You and I have gone through half a year together. It's been not too fast, and not too slow.
厄~~先祝你生日快乐。希望你开开心心。健健康康的。
Um.. Wishes for the birthday first(Happy birthday 也可以) . Hope you will always be happy and healthy.
也许你更喜欢鲜花,对我这个没什么实际内涵的礼物不怎么在意吧。
Maybe you wo...
亲爱的林小猪。dear Little Pig Lin
today is your eighty-first birthday.You and I have been together for half a year which is neither too fast nor too snow
er~happy birthday to you first. Wish you always be chuffed and healthy
Maybe you'd like some flowers for present, yet I don't care about these thing without any practical meaning.
我现在在很努力的写这个文章,就当做给你18岁的生日礼物。
Now I am try my best to write the article for you as the present of...
Dear pig Lin.
Today is your 18th birthday.
I have walked for half a year together with you . It is neither too fast nor too slowly.
wish you a happy birthday first. I hope you can be happy and healthy every day.
Perhaps you prefer flowers, you may not so concered about the gift I sent for it lacks actual meaning
I am working very hard to write this article , and I would like to send this letter to you as your the 18th birthday present.
I can not take you to the luxury hotel , ~ because I still live on
my family , perhaps I can give you only 100% of my inner space, There are a lot of things that I can't give y...
亲爱的林小猪。
我现在在很努力的写这个文章,就当做给你18岁的生日礼物。
我无法带你去高档酒店花销,蒽~因为我现在还在靠自己家人生活,也许我可以给你的只是自己内心百分之百的空间,很多东西无法满足你,很抱歉。这么说也许很牵强吧。
现在想想跟你在一起的日子真的很快乐,虽然你很苯,还不让我骂你。可是每天都很充实,虽然偶尔上上网把时间都忘记了,或者你又范了女孩子本来会肚子疼的毛病,可是我真的不知道女孩子为什么容易肚子疼,好象你还是特例。
Dear Lin piglets.
81-year-old today is your birthday. Together you and I walked for half a year. Unpleasant for the six-month fast, not slow to speak slowly.
Ecuador ~ ~ to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you happy. Healthy.
Perhaps you prefer flowers, to me the actual meaning of this gift no less concerned about it.
I am working very hard to write this article the, as to you on the 18-year-old birthday present.
I can not take you high-end hotel expenses, anthracene ~ because my family is still living on their own, perhaps I can give you only 100% of their inner space, a lot of things can not satisfy you, I ...
Dear Lin piggy.
Today is your birthday 81. You and me together through the half a year. It is unpleasant, fast half said slowly.
Irwin ~ ~ to wish you a happy birthday. Wish you happy heart. Healthy.
Maybe you like flowers, I have this gift is not how the connotation of care.
Now I worked hard to write this article, as to your 18 birthday gift.
I can take you to high-grade hotels costs, because now I still anthraquinone ~ by his family in life, maybe I can give you is oneself heart 100 percent of the space, a lot of things can meet you, I'm sorry. So maybe very contrived.
Now, think about the days with you together, even though you really...
Dear Little Pig Lin.
&&&& Today is your eighty-first birthday. Together you and I
have walked for half a year. Unpleasant for the six-month fast, not slow to speak slowly.
&&&& Ehh~~~First,I should wish you a happy birthday. I hope you happy and healthy.
&&&& Perhaps you prefer flowers to me the actual meaning of this gift no less concerned about it.
&&&& I am working very hard to write this article the, as to you on the 18-year-old birthday present.
&&&& I can not take you high-end hotel expenses, anthracene ~ beca...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一下这个英文什么意思!谢谢_百度知道
翻译一下这个英文什么意思!谢谢
4432UNITED NATIONS OFFICEFOR THE COORDINATION OFHUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.william@yahoo: SNT&#47, The ATM Card Value is $500.Thedelivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents toavoid being delayed by customs,000.00 USD ispermitted on withdrawal per day and is ably supported by Inter Switch soyou can makewithdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice,Mr;ATM&#47. Occupation5.1.00 USD forthe effective delivery of your package to you as the delivery charges andplease also be informed that the delivery will be made to your address within48 hours (2 days) after the confirmation of your payment for delivery.Our Ref.,Under-Secretary-General. Valid delivery address2. Phone Number4: FGN&#47.It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card NSNT&#47.Yours Sincerely,000;822Inline with the United Nations millennium development goal to eradicatepoverty and hunger by the year 2015 I am directed to inform you that yourpayment verification and confirmation is RALYour Ref:Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Releif Coordinatormrgeorge.00 USD(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS),
therefore we arehappy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect yourpayment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency: 4432have been approved in your favor. Sex&#47.You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5. Name3.Kindly be informed that you are to provide a delivery fee of $95.Kindly provide the detailGenderTreat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available fordispatch to youATM Card Number
提问者采纳
可用于分派给你,我们高兴地通知您.George威廉,000,Mr,ATM卡片的价值是$ 500。有效的送货地址2,是准许撤回每天是干练支持交换机间使可以使撤出在任何地点和ATM中心您的选择;ATM&#47。请提供下面的信息进行传递,将交付您的地址内您的确认后48小时内(2天)支付为 SNT&#47。此致。建议您最高撤出价值$ 5.william@ yahoo,避免被延迟海关,因此。这是我高兴地通知您。敬请告知您提供送货费$ 95.The送货费收据将在您的重视付款交付文件; RAL你的参考;性别紧急治疗。1:SNT&#47.00美元:人道主义事务和紧急Releif协调员mrgeorge。性&#47ATM卡号:4432已批准在您的青睐:FGN&#47.00美元你的包有效地提供给您送货费和也请被告知,提款卡编号。名称3,并请注意.822内联“联合国千年宣言”发展目标,安排已结束影响您的支付尽快在我们的申办透明度,您的ATM卡准备就绪,以消除到2015年。职业5,000,我的贫穷和饥饿向您通知您的付汇核销和确认完成。电话号码4.00美元(五十万美元),副秘书长:4432联合国办事处为协调人道主义事务。编号
提问者评价
都是谷歌的。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
提款卡号码:4432
  联合国官员
  人道主义事务。
  我们参考:FGN / SNT /病理
  您参考:SNT / ATM / 822