dear zhang linlin hao bin(英语作文30个词右左)

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读下面李明的竞选演讲稿,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语...”,相似的试题还有:
第二节:写作(满分30分)假如你是李明,是某校高三的一名学生,你发现部分同学每次遇到重要考试,都会出现焦虑症状,如睡不好觉、吃不下饭、头晕乏力等。请你用英语写一封信,向某学生英文报编辑反映问题斌给出你的建议(至少三条),来帮助这些同学克服这一问题。注意:词数120—150
个左右。开头已给出,不计入词数。Dear editor,I’m Li Ming of Senior Three. I’m writing to
tell you about some symptoms of anxiety among us students before exams._______________________________________________________________________________
书面表达(满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Dear
Patti,I’m writing to you for some
advice on my studies.As you know, football is a very popular sport in the world and I am
attracted to it and I have fallen in love with it, which makes me feel so crazy.I have been spending lots of time doing many things related to it,
like watching football matches, reading newspapers and magazines, and searching
the Web for more information about football.As a
result, it has certainly disturbed my normal study.Though
I know to be a football fan is my hobby and my major objective is to learn more
knowledge in school, I can’t concentrate on my lessons and gradually I am tired
of them.I am still a senior two middle school student,
and I’ll have my own business even when I grow up, so I am not likely to do a
job in the field of football.But now I can’t stop
myself from getting involved further with football.So I
feel very depressed and want to know how to deal with the contradiction (矛盾) between my studies and hobbies.Sincerely yours,Li Ming【写作内容】假设你是李明的笔友Patti,请根据他信中所诉说的苦恼回信。以下是回信的内容(信的开头和结尾已经为你写好)以约30个词概括李明的苦恼;以约120个词发表你的看法,并包括如下要点:(1)你认为李明应该如何处理好他的学习和业余爱好的关系,并说明你的理由。(2)表达你对他的希望。【写作要求】1.概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章结构连贯。2.可以使用实例或其他论述的方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;3.围绕提示写,内容充实,有建设性。 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。Dear
Li Ming,Thank
you for your letter.From your letter, I’ve known something about your situation.YoursPatti
假如你是高三(1)班班长李华,为了结合学校开展的“理想教育”活动,学校决定举办一场以“我有一个梦想”为主题的英语演讲比赛。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇演讲稿。内容要点如下:■你的梦想■说明理由■如何实现注意:1. 可根据内容需要适当发挥,使行文连贯;2. 不可出现自己学校,班级和姓名的信息;3. 字数:80字以上(演讲稿开头和结尾语已给出,不计入总词数);4. 请在答题卡上作答。Dear fellow students,I am Li Hua from Class One Senior Three and I’m so
pleased to share my dream with you here.()()()That’s all. Thank you.这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~一次有趣的旅行 英语作文 30个单词左右,要带翻译,最好是自己写的
hfoiqf002CB
I went to an English Summer Camp this summer vacation.It's really a good chance to improve my English.I ate,lived,learnt and played with my foreign teachers and my classmates for about three weeks.In the morning,we had a four-hour-class.In the afternoon,sometimes we saw an English movie,otherwise we learned some English songs.In the evening,we had our free time.We all had a lot of fun.这个暑假我去了一个英语夏令营.这真是一个提高我英语的好机会.我和老外,同学们一起吃,住,学习和娱乐有大约三周.早上,我们有四个小时的课.下午,有时我们会看一部英文电影,要不然我们就学一些英语歌曲.晚上,我们是自由活动.我们都很愉快.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于聚会的英语作文30个单词左右
米饭wan16335
An Interesting Birthday Party一次有趣的生日聚会It was October 12th yesterday. My friends held a birthday party for me.In the morning, they came to my home early, and they brought many presents for me.I liked them very much.I invited them to the KTV, we sang songs, danced and played games.About 5:30 p.m., we went my home.My mother had cooked a delicious dinner for us.After dinner, we watched TV and at about 8:30 p.m. we ate birthday cake.There were fifteen candles on my birthday cake.I made a silent wish, and then I blew the candles out in one breath.I had an interesting birthday party. We had a good time in the party.I was so grateful to what they did for me.昨天是10月12日,我朋友给我举办了一个生日聚会.早上,他们早早就来到我家,而且给我买了很多礼物.我很喜欢它们.我邀请他们去KTV唱歌,我们唱歌,跳舞和玩游戏.大约5点半的样子我们就回家了.我妈妈给我们煮了一顿可口的晚餐.吃完晚饭,我们就看电视,大约晚上8点半的样子我们就吃生日蛋糕.我的生日蛋糕有15根蜡烛.我许了一个愿,然后一口气吹灭蜡烛.我度过了一个有趣的生日聚会,聚会上我们玩的很开心.我很感激他们为我做的一切.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文!!!急!!!_百度知道
求英语作文!!!急!!!
注意语言交际的趣味性,因此你决定给他写一封英文电子邮件。要点如下,多了解所学语言国家概况假如你是李华,谈谈你的建议并陈述所持观点的理由;恰当地使用手势语:扩大知识面,你的好朋友王林在网上跟你聊天时表示他希望能进一步提高自己的英语交际能力
提问者采纳
Thirdly. Sometimes you may find that you can’t express yourself clearly.
I hope these may help you ,you can join in and share their own ideas!Tjis can ensure that you have more fun when talking with others,I think ,in which case body language can help you a lot.
Firstly, when others talk about something about English-speaking countries,you should learn to use body language properly and keep lively when communicating with others,you should learn more about English speaking countries so that you can make yourself more interested in studying English,you should try to develop a sense of humor,
I agree with you that it is really important for us to improve our ability to communicate in EnglishDear Wang Lin.Here are some of my suggestions on how to go about it .In addition
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Dear Wang Lin,
I agree with you that it is really important for us to improve our ability to communicate in English.Here are some of my suggestions on how to go about it .
Firstly,I think ,you should learn more about English speaking countries so that you can make yourself more interested in studying English.In addition, when others talk about something about English-speaking countries,you can join in and share their own ideas.
Secondly,you should try to develop a sense of humor!Tjis can ensure that you have more fun when talking with others.
Thirdly,you should learn to use body language properly and keep lively when...
来自:求助得到的回答
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高考满分作文 的文章

随机推荐