United Arab Emirateshr是什么意思思

UAE Online Directory
E-commerce - Business - Hotel - Online Shops - Online Directory
Online Shopping Websites Categories
UAE's first online website (online since 2007 ) directory focusing emirates based e-commerce websites, business, personal, professional and all other type websites.
Fast approval - Category based listing! List your site today - Get instant exposure from thousand's of online customer's. Easy payment method's
Contact usCURRENCY: AED | United Arab Emirates Dirham ARS | Argentina...
参考译文1:货币:AED |阿拉伯联合酋长国迪拉姆ARS |阿根廷比索AUD |澳大利亚元BRL |巴西雷亚尔CAD |加拿大元CHF |瑞士法郎DKK |丹麦克朗欧元|英镑欧元|英镑HKD |港元ILS | INR以色列新谢克尔|印度卢比JPY |日元零担|立陶宛立特MXN |墨西哥比索MYR |马来西亚林吉特NOK |挪威克朗NZD |新西兰元PHP |菲律宾比索RON |罗马尼亚新列伊RUB |俄罗斯卢布SEK |瑞典克郎SGD |吉隆坡美元TRY |土耳其里拉USD | U. S.美元ZAR |南非兰特参考译文2:货币: AED |阿拉伯联合酋长国迪拉姆农业研究所 |阿根廷比索澳元 |澳元兑美元汇率 BRL |巴西真正 CAD |加拿大元瑞士法郎 |瑞士法郎丹麦克朗 |丹麦克朗 |欧元英镑 |英国英镑港币 |香港美元 ILS |以色列新谢克尔 INR |印度卢比日元 |日元零担 |立陶宛立特 MXN |墨西哥比索 MYR |马来西亚林吉特诺 |挪威克朗 (纽元) |新西兰元 PHP |菲律宾比索罗恩 |罗马尼亚新列伊擦 |俄罗斯卢布 SEK |瑞典克朗新元 |新加坡元试 |土耳其里拉美元 |美元兑扎尔 |南非兰特参考译文3:货币:参考译文4:货币:语义参照:科学突破
Scientific breakthrough水晶插头
Crystal plugsthanks so much. yes,i will back to home tomorrow. best wishe...
thanks so much. yes,i will back to home tomorrow. best wishes for all of you请输入您需要翻译I'm not interested in the men, so don't trumble me i...
Please enter you need to translate I'm not interested in the men, so don't trumble me if you are a man. Text!Christian Louboutin outlet 2011 Summer sale collection show ...
2011年夏季基督教卢布坦商出售收集展示鞋趋势没好的男子介绍给我吗?
The good man has not introduced to me?give your nice photo.
给你漂亮的照片。please fill out the attached form
请填写所附表格If possible, a documented explanation should be provided to ...
如果可能,应当解释为一个记录了客户对信息目的。 员工应该有直接联系客户此文档的副本,使他们了解(在一个基本的层面)的结果是什么意思,请向客户解释。 管理人员和部门负责分析应提供一个文档,其中列出sos所有用于测量的sos报告和简要说明每个项目的。 列表中可能的原因“高水平”测量与解释。[20:08:51] d_yol_asu_Вячеслав: I in the army
[20 : 08:51] d_yol_asu_ [Vyacheslav] : I军队I WOULD NOT BLAME YOU ,I WOULD TOO IF I WAS IN THE SAME SITU...
我不会责备您,我太会,如果我是在同一个情况tsien hsue-shen
钱学森hsue沉Enclosed pls. find out GC CMG GDI project, would appreciate ...
封闭PLS。找出GC CMG GDI项目,希望为您的评论,请帮助有效降低成本和认证。感谢。城市都交通堵塞为患
Cities have to suffer from traffic congestionnew years day is a time for families and friends in netherla...
新年日是时间为家庭和朋友在荷兰。 .的人有乐趣和庆祝新年与家庭。SOL Schedule 2
附表2太阳报提供了现实依据
Provide a realistic basis你不是吗?
You not right?你neither.....nor我都不可能在半个小时内游过这个湖
neither you nor me. . . . . . it is impossible to within half an hour to swim across the lakehe hid from the storm under a big tree and was struck by lig...
他躲在一棵大树下的风暴,被雷电击中And know new culture and heritag
并知道新的文化和遗产以便好开展新的合作。
In order to good carries out the new cooperation.对我来说,一个幸福的家庭是最有价值的东西
To me, a happy family is the most valuable thinghalt no
停止不所有产品在发货前都有经过检验
All products are tested prior to shipmentControlled line management for all accounting,production cos...
控制的线管理的所有会计、 生产成本、 EDP 和财政职能奶子很大
Ball large素质教育是以培养和提高人的整体素质为其目标的教育
Quality education is to cultivate and improve the overall quality of the people as the objective of education你和每一个都有么?
You and each one has it?College Admission Master Plan
大学入学许可总计划My belly hurts.
我的腹部创伤。8. No matter what general pricing approach the company uses,...
8.*无论何种一般性定价办法本公司使用、定价决定都受到一个难以置信的复杂环境和竞争力量的数组。据估计大约在晚上九点钟回到宿舍
It is estimated that about nine o'clock in the evening back to the hostelblockade of my life
我的生活的封锁prices down until, in long run equilibrium, the discounted s...
Full-scale plants have been built and operated at Svenska Ra...
已建成并经营在瑞典人造丝 AB 在瑞典和荷兰 Enka 阿克苏全面的植物。手动画面
Manually screen秋香木染白
Autumn wood paint有什么新内容吗
正在翻译,请等待...link single
链接单Hotel management
酒店管理欢迎加入 Catgirl 的。
Welcome to Catgirl.我的英语水平不高,请见谅
My English level is not high, please forgive meTime is the master who heals the spiritual pain but definite...
时间是愈合精神痛苦,但确定地解决问题不是大师的大师。有在倔强困住的人,但总有出口。Londn Eye
londn眼Peridge
Peridgeif you don not learn to laugh at troubles.you won not have ...
如果你不能嘲笑学会 troubles.you 赢得没有任何东西当你变老的嘲笑。最近查询:
1. we have the explicit flow draws back regarding the guest processing.
I think that teachers in the class is referred to that boys Tom
Located in the center of people's square is like a beautiful garden
把你的手,声音
The father more teaches us regarding the processing matter at method.But mother more churches we handle the matter which lives
Plays the badminton ping pong
No fishing
1992 IMC cooperation with world famous brands adidas
Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often feel lonely and those who have cars may want to walk on the
正在翻译,请等待...
At least he was still reluctant to you
Party by the relevant provisions of national and local, do women workers and minors labor protection.United Arab Emirates是什么意思,United Arab Emirates的解释 - 英汉词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典 &英汉词典 &中英例句 &&& && &&United Arab Emirates的意思 United Arab Emirates真人读音中文翻译:阿拉伯联合酋长国United Arab Emirates英语词典英语词典英语解释:名词 united arab emirates:a federation of seven Arab emirates on the eastern A achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1971; rich in oil reserves例句:A sheikdom and city of eastern Arabia on the Persian Gulf. The city is the capital of the federated United Arab Emirates. With enormous oil revenues, the sheikdom has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world. Population,
242,975.阿布扎比阿拉伯东部波斯湾上的一酋长国和城市。为阿拉伯联合酋长国的首都。因为有大量的石油收入,该酋长国为世界上人均收入最高的国家之一。人口242,
975a city of eastern Arabia and capital of the United Arab Emirates.阿拉伯半岛东部的一个城市,阿拉伯联合酋长国的首都。 a city of eastern Arabia and capital of the United Arab Emirates阿拉伯半岛东部的一个城市,阿拉伯联合酋长国的首都。 I am a woman from United Arab Emirates. I have short black hair.自我描述。您的头发是什么颜色?它是长的或是短的?您有胡子或胡髭吗? the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils.阿拉伯联合酋长国基本货币单位。 相关词条:::..United Arab Emirates @ Emirates.org..::
United Arab Emirates is a constitutional federation of
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm
al-Qaiwain, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujairah. The federation
was formally established on 2 December 1971.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) occupies an area of
83,600 sq km along the south-eastern tip of the Arabian
Peninsula. Qatar lies to the west, Saudi Arabia to the
south and west, and Oman to the north and east. The
capital and the largest city of the federation, Abu
Dhabi, is located in the emirate of the same name.
Four-fifths of the UAE is desert, yet it is a country of
contrasting landscapes, from awe-inspiring dunes to rich
oases, precipitous rocky mountains to fertile plains.
The United Arab Emirates, one of the world's fastest
growing tourist destinations, has all the right
ingredients for an unforgettable holiday, sun, sand,
sea, sports, unbeatable shopping, top-class hotels and
restaurants, an intriguing traditional culture, and a
safe and welcoming environment.
(C) Copyright 2010
. All rights reserved.& |& &

我要回帖

更多关于 apec是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐