you endeavor么么哒是什么意思思

Kurzweil Collection
Newsletter
Multimedia
You are here: bulletin board | Kurzweil joins Google to work on new projects involving machine learning and language processing
Ray Kurzweil confirmed today that he will be joining Google to work on new projects involving machine learning and language processing.
“I’m excited to share that I’ll be joining Google as Director of Engineering this Monday, December 17,” said Kurzweil.
“I’ve been interested in technology, and machine learning in particular, for a long time: when I was 14, I designed software that wrote original music, and later went on to invent the first print-to-speech reading machine for the blind, among other inventions. I’ve always worked to create practical systems that will make a difference in people’s lives, which is what excites me as an inventor.
“In 1999, I said that in about a decade we would see technologies such as self-driving cars and mobile phones that could answer your questions, and people criticized these predictions as unrealistic. Fast forward a decade — Google has demonstrated self-driving cars, and people are indeed asking questions of their Android phones. It’s easy to shrug our collective shoulders as if these technologies have always been around, but we’re really on a remarkable trajectory of quickening innovation, and Google is at the forefront of much of this development.
“I’m thrilled to be teaming up with Google to work on some of the hardest problems in computer science so we can turn the next decade’s ‘unrealistic’ visions into reality.”
close and return to Home精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
兔子爱学习
海腻也可以
你还在梦不梦
教育万花筒How can we re-pay you
您要查找的是不是:
我们要怎么才能报答你的恩惠呢?
我们怎样才能使他不再想到她可悲的损失?
我该如何报答你的好意呢?
怎样才能抵销敌人的宣传?
我们该如何承救公司脱离困境呢?
我们怎样去掉谷物的外皮?
我们怎么友好相处?你总责备我。
我们怎能忘记过去的苦难呢?
怎样才能缩小贫富之间的差距?
我们怎样才能保护我们的计算机数据?
我们怎能忘记过去的苦难呢?
您希望我们用什么方式方法来与您联系?
我们如何能够补偿你所遭受的损害?
怎样有跟你联系?
照你的话说,我们要如何抛弃消极呢?
我们怎样才能使本觉得可耻而不再打妹妹了呢?
我们如何补偿你所遭受的损害?
我们怎样能使他明白他这种行为的严重性呢?
我们怎样才能延长短促的人生?
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:you-will-succeed-in-whatever-endeavor-you-take-on
你会成功的在任何的努力,你就
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
you-will-succeed-in-whatever-endeavor-you-take-on
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 plus是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐