vexp在英文里表达的外盘内盘是什么意思思?

&您的位置:&>>&&>>&正文
中文最常用600句短语地道英文表达
作者:淮南二中国际部&&来源:淮南二中国际部&&发布时间:&&点击:
(来源于网络,经国际教育处整理)
中文最常用600句短语地道英文表达
1. 活该! serves you(him,her) right!&& = you deserve (he/she deserves it.)&e.g&& you failed the test? serves you right for not studying!
2. 活该! you had it coming!&e.g.& a: i gained weight!b: well, you had it coming, because you've been eating so much&without exercising.
3. 胡闹& that’s monkey business!e.g.& a: stop fooling around! that’s monkey business! 别再混日子了!你根本在胡闹嘛!&注:本句也可把monkey当成动词说成“stop monkeying around!”
3.请便! help yourself.& do as you please. (表示不需准许而可取东西,就是请客人自在点,不必太拘束。)
4.哪有? what do you mean? not at all!&& 注:如果只说“what do you mean?”那是不带任何用意的问句,只是想问清楚对方的意思;但是它也可用于挑衅及威胁,代表不满对方表达的意见。若加上“not at&all”,表示你在否认对方表达的意思。
5.才怪! yeah,right!as if!e.g.& a: today’s test was very easy.&&&& b: yeah, right!&&&& a:he thinks he can socialize with us! as if! 他自认可以跟我们交往! 才怪!注:“yeah,right”常用于讽刺性的回答。“as if”大多是10到17岁女孩的用语。
6.加油! go for it!e.g.&& a: go for it! you can do it!注:这是鼓励他人的话,也就是“give it a good try.”“try your best.”。
7.够了! enough!&stop it!&& 注:也可以加强语气说“enough is enough!”。要是对方正在fooling around(无所事事),你会骂 "enough of this foolishness!"(混够了吧!)
8.放心! i got your back.e.g.& a: don’t worry, man. i got your back.注:这句原本来自“i’m covering you from behind”(我在后面掩护你),是打仗时军人常说的一句话。但在现代的意思是我会照料一切,要对方不必担心,所以这句男人会常用,女人反而较少用。
9.爱现! showoff!e.g.&& a: he’s been doing that all day. what a showoff!注:showoff是名词,也可作动词,如:she likes to show off her toys. 或he is&always showing off his strength.
10.讨厌!& so annoying!e.g.&& a: stop that! you are so annoying!& 够了!你真讨厌!
11.免谈! no need to discuss!(no need for discussion.)e.g.&& a: it’s all settled. there’s no need to discuss it anymore. 全都确定了。所以就免谈了!
12.真棒! that’s great!
13.好险! that was close!&e.g.&& a: i’m so glad you made it. that was close!&注:这里的close是很接近、幸好的意思,和开门关门(open and close)的close不同。
14.闭嘴! shut up!
15.好烂! it sucks!&e.g.&& a: that sucks. don’t buy it.注:这句话可用来形容人、事物的状况令人失望或十分不理想。
16.真巧! what a coincidence!
17.幼稚!& immature!&e.g.&& a: she’s still sleeping with her favorite stuffed animal. she’s so&immature.
what a baby!e.g.&& a: look at her, still buying “hello kitty” stuff at age 30. what a&baby!注:这句话对美国人来说侮辱的程度比较大。
18.花痴!& flirt!e.g.&& a: you are such a flirt! stop kissing up to him! he doesn’t like you&at all. 你是花痴喔?别再讨好他了。他本不喜欢你。注:不论男女,凡有如此行为的皆可用flirt表示。player(调情圣手)专指男性,tease(卖弄风情的女人)专指女性。
19.痞子!& riff raff!e.g.&& a: these people give me the creeps. riff raff! 这些人使我起鸡皮疙瘩。真是一群痞子!注:在美国riff raff特别指人肮脏、下流。
20.找死!& playing with fire!e.g.&& a: are you crazy? you’re playing with fire!&注:这是表示某人在做的事很危险或很有挑战性。
21.色狼!& Pervert!e.g.&& A: He is such a pervert! I saw him looking at me in the toilet!&注:这句话除了指性变态,也指精神变态,可简单地说“perv”,也可作动词,例如:&“You are rally perverted.” 。
22.精彩!& Super!&e.g.&& A: Good job. That’s super!注:这字有点旧了,但年轻人喜欢在形容词前面加super以强调它的意思,如“super-cool”。
23.算了!& Forget it!注:这句有“不谈这件事了”,或“这没什么”的意思。
24.糟了!& Shit!/ Fuck!/ Damn!e.g.&& A: Shit! This stinks!&& 糟了!这好臭!注: 这些都是低俗的用语,如同“***”等等咒骂的字,Damn是其中最温和的一个。
25.废话!& Bullshit!e.g.&& A: I don’t believe it. That’s bullshit!注:这句也可用crap来表示,它的语气比较温和,但还是一样无礼。
26.变态! Pervert!e.g.& A: Let’s get out of here. There are so many perverts here.注:中文的变态从意思来看,其实比英文的pervert语意厌恶许多。
27.吹牛!& Brag.e.g.& A: He’s bragging. There’s no way he could do that!
28.装傻!& Play dumb.e.g.&& A: Don't play dumb. You know about that.&
29.偏心。& Biased (prejudiced)。e.g.&& A: Stop saying those things about it. You’re just biased.& 不要再这样说它了,你就是偏心。&&&&& A:He’s so prejudiced. He helps her just because he likes her.&注:prejudice本意就是负面的,常用来职责对方不公正, bias则是中性字,如“The&author has a bias for apple pie”(这个作家对苹果派有所偏好)。
30.无耻!& Shameless!e.g.&& A: How could you do such a thing! You’re shameless! 这种事你也做得出来!你无耻!注: Shameless 和 no shame不同,no shame是not scared of being shameful,不怕丢脸的意思。
31.你敢?& You dare?e.g.&& A: I want to challenge you!&&&&&&&& B: You dare?
32.赞成!&&& I approve.& / That’s a good idea.&e.g.&&&& A: Let’s go for a walk.&&&&&&&&&& B: Sure. I approve.&&&&&&&&&&33.好饱!&& I’m stuffed.&&&&&34. 休想!& Over my dead body!/ No way!&e.g.&&& A: You want to marry that guy? Over my dead body!
35.成交! It’s a deal!
36. 干嘛?& What?/ What do you want?/ What’s wrong? / what do you think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you are doing? / what happened? / what for?
37. 不会吧?& That won’t happen, will it?&e.g.& A:& He will win the game. That won’t happen, will it?&&&&& 不会吧?& No, she’s not like that, is she?&e.g.& A:& Are you sure she stole the jewels? No, she’s not like that, is& she?&&& 不会吧?& No, it won’t, will it?& e.g.& A:& He may not have much longer to live.&&&&&&&& B:& No, he won’t die, will he?&&&& 不会吧?& No way! (or Be smart!, 较礼貌一点)&37. 起内哄。& Fighting one’s own. / In-fighting.e.g.&& A: That company wasted too much time fighting its own.&&&&&&& &A: I won’t tolerate this in-fighting!
38. 狗屎运!& Lucky bastard!&e.g.&& A: He won the lottery! Lucky bastard!
39. 没风度。& Crass&e.g.&& A: He’s so crass. There’s no way I would date him.注:另外,vulgar,boorish也可以用来形容别人没风度。
40. 你说呢?& So what?&&e.g.&& A: You are such a bad person. Who’s gonna& like you?&&&&&&&&&&B: So what?你说呢!& You tell me!&&&&&&&&e.g.&& A: What are we going to do?&&&&&&&&& B: You tell me!注:说“So what”时,若语气冷淡,则表示不在乎;若语气带挑衅,则表示不要人干涉,有“你管我 ”“那又怎样”的意思。
41. 别傻了!& Wise up! E.g.& A: Please, you believe that? Wise up!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don’t be silly!&&E.g.& A: I think we can get everyone to give us money.&&&&&&&&B: Don’t be silly.注:当女孩子说“Don’t be silly”时,大多是在打情骂俏。
42.别闹了!& Keep it down!& E.g.& A: You kids are too loud! Keep it down!&注:Keep it down是不要闹了,但keep it up意思完全不同,是用来勉励对方&继续努力下去。如果keep it up!用威吓的语气说就变成:若继续下去后果就不堪设想&(你再给我试试看!)。
42. 不许碰! Don’t touch it! / Hands off!&&&43. 胆小鬼!&& Coward!& E.g.&& A: He dare not do it! What a coward!
44. 考虑中!& Sitting on the fence。&e.g.& A: I haven’t decided what to do. I’m sitting on the fence.注: 表示此人的决定仍摇摆不定,随时会受人影响。
45. 认输吧! Give in!& e.g.& A: Give in! You won’t have a chance.&注: 也可用“give it up!”,意即“不要再试了,你只是在浪费时间”。
46. 抢劫啊!& Rip off! E.g.& A: That shirt cost me $3,000! What a rip-off!&&注: rip当名词也可当动词,所以可说:He really ripped me off.” 。&&&&&&&47. 别催我!& Don’t rush me.&& E.g. A: I’m on it! Don’t rush me. 别催我!我正在做呢!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&48. 再联络!& Keep in touch。
49. 干得好!& Good job. /& Well done!
50. 真划算。& What a great deal!&&&E.g. I got two bikes for the price of& one. What a great deal!注:这里的deal是指买卖交易。在其他情况中“What’s the deal?”, “What’s& going on?”, “Why are you doing this?” 都是在询问“怎么了?”。
51. 看好喔!& Watch me!&注:这句是要别人注意自己在表演的特殊动作或技巧。
52. 死定了!&& I’m dead!&&&E.g.& A: I lost my computer. I’m dead. What am&I going to do?&&&&&&&&&&& I’m dead meat.&E.g.& A: I failed the exam! I’m dead meat!&&&&&&& 注:以上两句都是十分夸张的句子,表示真的不知如何是好,另外,常见的句子有“You’ll be the death of me.”意思是指你和你惹的麻烦会毁了我。&&&&&&&53. 羡慕吧! Eat your heart out!&e.g.& A: Look out all these girls all over me! Eat your heart out! You’re& never gonna find a girl who will like you.&注:说这句话的人有着炫耀的心态。
54. 无所谓。& Whatever。&E.g.& A: You can do what you want. Whatever.&注:这是年轻人很常用的俚语,除了无所谓外,还有以下的意思:① I don’t care!& (我才不在乎) ② etc., etc, (等等,诸如此类的) ③ No! ④ That’s not the way&it is, but I don’t give a damn. (才不是那样的,不过我不理它。)在不同上下文作不同解释。
55. 别装蒜!& Don’t play innocent.& / Don’t play dumb!
56. 去你的!& Fuck you! (这句话十分粗俗,用生气或厌恶的语气说,有“滚你妈的蛋”之意。
57. 分摊吧!& Let’s go Dutch.
58. 你做梦! You’re dreaming.&& E.g.& A: That will never happen. You’re& dreaming.&注:“Dream on!”意思也是一样,另外多了点玩笑的态度。
59. 你真笨!& You’re so lame!&&&&&&&&& e.g.& A:& You’re so lame. Even a kid can make it. Try again.&注:Lame 原来的意思是跛脚、不适当的意思。在这里指人不够酷、无能。
60. 并不想。&& Don’t feel like it.&e.g.& A: Come out with us tonight. It’ll cheer you up.&&&& B: I don’t feel like it.
61. 好可惜。&& What a shame (pity).&&62. 随便你。& (It’s )Up to you. Whatever.
63. 安分点!&& Behave!& E.g.& A: Stop making so much noise! Behave.&&&&&&& 注: 年轻人用这句话的时候,多是在闹着玩的情况下,要对方“安分点”;男女朋友在打情骂俏时也会叫对方“安分”一点。
64. 再说啦!& We’ll talk about it later.&&65. 分手吧!& Let’s break up.
66. 你看吧!& I told you so!&&&&E.g.& A: I told you so! It won’t work See!&&E.g.& A: Like I said, it’s not as hard as you thought it'd&be. See!
67. 不要脸! Shameless!& E.g.& A: I can’t believe she’s wearing that!&Shameless!&注:本句除了用shameless外,也可用“She has no shame. ”。
68.& 别管他! Don’t worry about it.&&&&&E.g.& A: I don’t want to look bad.&&&&&&& B: Don’t worry about it. No one will& notice.&Don’t pay attention to it.&&E.g.& A: That guy over&there is staring at me.&&&&&&&&B: Don’t play attention to it.
What the heck!&&&&&&&&E.g.& A: Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?&&&&&&& B: What the heck!&注: what the heck 与what the ****! 两个意思一样。
69.怎么说?& How do I say this?& E.g.& A: It’s so hard to explain. How do&I say this? What do you mean?&&&E.g.& A: I’m feeling sorry for him.&&&&&&& B: What do you mean?
70.胡扯的! That’s rubbish!&&&&E.g.& A: It’s no like that at all. That’s& rubbish.
71. 蛮配的。& Suits you well.&&&E.g. That color looks really good on you. It&suits you well.
72. 很恶心! Blood and gore.&&E.g.& A: I don’t like scary and violent movies. There’s too much blood and& gore.&&&&&& That’s so gross!&&E.g. Will you stop making those gestures? That’s& so gross!注:“Blood and gore”多半是指电影而言,而“gross”在一般的情况下都可使用。
73.懂了吗? Get it?&E.g. A: We broke up two months ago! Stop calling me.& Do you get it?(Do you) know what I mean? / know what I’m saying?&E.g.& A: That’s the way it is. ( Do you ) know What I mean? You know?&&&E.g.& A:& I really hate this. You know?
74. 别装了! Stop pretending.&&&E.g.& A: I know you hate it. Stop&pretending.注: Pretending可用playing 代替。
75.神经病。 Crazy!&E.g.& A: You can’t do that! Crazy!&注:这字暗示某人精神失常,行为反常;年轻人的俚语常以“mentally challenged” 代替crazy。
76.免了吧!& No need!&E.g.& A: I want to make sure that I get it straight.&&&&&&&& B: There’s no need. Forget it.注: “no need”可自成一句,也可在句中使用。如:There was no need to&call the president.&&&77.又来了! Again.&&E.g.& A: Here it come again. I don’t want to& deal with it.That’s typical.&&&&&E.g.& A: He’s not taking responsibility for this& mistake.&&&&&&&& B: That’s typical.
78. 不骗你! Not joking。&&&E.g. A: Believe me. I’m not joking.
79.我请客。My treat。&E.g.& A: please, it’s your birthday. My treat!注: Treat也作动词用,如:I’ll treat you tonight. (今晚我请客。)
80.不赖嘛! Not bad。
81.去死啦!& Go to hell!&&&E.g.& A: you’re such a bully. Go to hell.&注:生气时在口语上诅咒别人去死前面有时会加上“you can”。
82.冷静点!& Calm down!&E.g. A:& Don’t get so excited. Calm down. Keep your pants/shirt on!&&&E.g. A: What’s the hurry? Keep your pants/shirt&on!
83.我保证。& I guarantee.&&&E.g.& A: You’ll be fine. I guarantee.
84. 我发誓!& I swear!&E.g.& A: It will never happen again. I swear!&&&&& 注:swear还有下列用法:① I swear by my bike that I can get anywhere&in town in 15minutes. (swear by…, 对着…发誓,表示很有信心)。② The chief&of justice swore in the president. (司法院长监督总统宣誓就职)。&③ I’m&going to swear ff candy for the next month. (下个月我要戒吃糖果)。
85.来单挑!& Let’s fight one-on-one!&&&&&&& e.g.& A:& let’s go, you and me, let’s fight one-on-one.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B:& All right, leave the others alone. It’s between you and&me.
86. 正经点!& Have some decency!&&E.g. A:& Stop playing with the cake. Have&some decency! Seriously…&&&&&&&&&&E.g. A:& Ok, stop joking around. Seriously …& 注:说这两句话的情况不同,“have some decency”通常是在对方有了一些恶作剧的行为之后,用来提醒他举止庄重一点。“Seriously…”则多用来转变话题,跟中文的“说真格的……”类似,说完这句话,说者就把话题转为严肃的内容。
87.干脆点!& Make up your mind!&E.g.& A: Geez, we’ve been over this a thousand times. Make up your mind!
88.打扰了!& Excuse me for bothering you.&&&注:因为文化的差异,美国人很少有这种说法,大部分的美国人都不认为要说这么谦虚的话。
89.清醒点!& Sober up!&&E.g.& A: Your parents are coming. Sober up.&Wake up! (Wake up and smell the coffee!)&&e.g.&& A: Wake up! You look like you had a long night. 清醒点,你看起来像是整夜没睡。注:酒醉或吃药后,多会用“Sober up”。“Wake up!”或“Wake up and smell the&&coffee!”则是“脑袋里在想什么呀,醒醒吧你!”用来训斥别人面对现实。
90.别理他!& Don’t mind him.&&E.g.& A:& Don’t mind him. He’s just&playing. Forget him.&&&&&&E.g.& A:& He saw me steal the diamond!&&&&&&&& B:& Forget him. I’ll take care of him.注:forget him是“别理他!”,而“别理我!”是leave me alone。
91.有眼光!& Good taste.&&E.g.& A: That looks really good. You’ve got good&taste.
92.谁说的? Who said that?& E.g.& A:& It’s not like that at all. Who said& that? Says who?&&&&&&E.g.& A:& They cancelled our show.&&&&&&&& B:& Says who?注:这两句话除了可用来询问是什么人说的,它的意思多半是用来否认所听到的消息。
93.很难说。& Hard to say.&&&&& 表示不清楚、不确定而难下定论。
94.老实说。 To tell you the truth (that…)/ Honestly…
95.你撒谎! You lie!
96.真恶心! So disgusting!
97.真碍眼!& Rubs me the wrong way.e.g.& A: I can’t put my finger on it, but he really rubs me the wrong way.&我说不上来,但他真碍眼!注:说这句话时通常有人惹到你,但也可能只是因为某人的外貌、言行令人不舒服。
98.别想溜! Don’t run away!注:run away也可指闪避问题,如:“Don’t run away from your problems. ” 是要对方面对,并解决问题。
99.不客气。 You’re welcome. / No problem. / No bother./& Don’t worry& about it/& Don’t mention it.
100. 不上道。& Don’t know how to play the game.&E.g.& A:& Everyone accepted the bribe except him. He doesn’t know&how to play the game.&注:这是现代的俚语。有一句Playing the field,它的意思就大不一样了,是表示同时跟很多不同的人约会。
101.你输了!& You lost!
102.吵死了!& So noisy!
103.不见得。& Not necessarily.&&E.g.& A: Everyone is gonna hate me.&&&&&&&& B: Not necessarily. (意味“情况可能正好相反”)
104.兜风去。& Let’s go out for a drive.&E.g.& A:& I feel so trapped in here. Let’s go out for a& drive!&我觉得有被困在这里得感觉。咱们兜风去吧!&Let’s go out for some air!&E.g.& A:& We’ve been studying all day. Let’s go out for&some air!注:going out for a drive 是开车或骑车出去。 going out for some air 除了开车或骑车,也可表示用走来散心。
105.怕了吧? Now you are scared, aren’t you?&e.g.& A: Now you are scared, aren’t you?&&&&&&&B: Get that gun away from me!
106. 真低级!& How low-class!&&&&E.g.& A:& What do you think about Mary’s&new skirt?&&&&&&&B:& How low-class! (通常不当别人面讲这句话)&107.就这样。 The way it is。 E.g. A:& You can’t change anything. That’s& the way it is. Let it be.&&&&&&E.g. A:& I know it’s hard to accept. Let it& be.注:let it be通常语气和缓,以安慰别人或使人平静。
108.放弃吧!& Give up!
109.太神了!& Cool!
110. 解脱了!& Free at last!& E.g. A:& Thank god I graduated and I’m done& with school forever. Free at last.
111. 要你管! Not your business. /None of your business./ It’s none of your&business.&注:有些用Beeswax代替Business。
112. 好恶心! Sick!&E.g.& A:& Have you seen that movie “Friday the 13th”?& It’s so sick.
113. 小气鬼! Stingy bastard!&E.g. A: He didn’t even pay for my dinner!&&What a stingy bastard.What a miser!&E.g.& A:& He’s been wearing the same clothes since high& school. What a miser! Can’t he buy new clothes?注:stingy bastard语气很刻薄,因为“bastard”已经近乎粗话了。Stingy& 是形容词,小气,吝啬之意 Miser是名词。
114. 我招了!& I admit…&&& E.g.& A: Yeah, you’re right. OK, I admit it!&注:本句用来当作争论失败得声明,或者用来表示道歉。
115. 别惹我!& Don’t bother me.&&E.g. A:& Ok, I’ll do whatever you want.&But just don’t bother me anymore.&&&&&&&&&&& Stop picking on me.&&E.g. A: Can you stop picking on me? 你能不能别再惹我?注:Bother 意思是阻挠,困扰,或对某人唠叨。To pick on someone是指作弄人,找人麻烦。
116. 没什么。& Not much…&&&&&&&&&&E.g.& A: Hey! What’s up!&&&&&&&& B: Not much…
117. 答对了。& Bingo! / You are right!&&118. 改天吧!& Another time…&&E.g.& A: Let’s go out again tomorrow night.B: Maybe another time…I’ll take a rain check.&&E.g.& A: I’ll take you out to dinner.&&&&&&&&B: I can’t tonight, but I’ll take a rain check.注:rain check本意来自比赛因下雨而取消,所发给观众下次入场得延期证明;或是商店再减价时段特价品卖完时,发给客人在有货时可以相同优惠购买该商品得证明。
119.&& 我不管! I don’t care!&&&&E.g. A:& But your rival has everyone’s& favor…&&&&&&&B:& I don’t care! I’m going to beat him.& Just watch.注:I don’t give a damn! =I don’t care. 但是更粗俗一些。
120. 别多嘴。 Enough! Shut up!
121. 耍大牌。 Poser! E.g. A: Who does she think she is? A movie star? What& a poser!
122. 何必呢?& What for?&&E.g.& A: I want to go back to school.&&&&&&&B: What for? You already have a Ph D! Why are you doing that?&&&E.g.& A: You have all the toys you& need. Why are you buying more? Why are you doing that?&注:依说话的语气,意思可能是刻薄的反讽,好奇的询问,或是冷漠不想搭理对方。
123.& 书呆子。& Nerd.&&&&&&E.g.& A:& All he does is study. He never goes&out. What a nerd!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
124.& 不错吧?& Look, not bad, huh?&E.g.& A: I’ve organized all this information for the&presentation. Look, not bad, huh?
125.& 真可怕! That’s terrible!
126.& 别妄想!& You’re dreaming!& / In your dreams.&&&&&&
127.& 你真行! You’re so great!& / You ‘da bomb! / You are the bomb.&&
128.& 不难吃。 Tastes good.&
129. 真体贴!& So affectionate! E.g. A: Did you see the way she touches&him? So affectionate!注:另外一种口语用法是“lovey-duvvy”,但是比较负面,含有受不了别人如此亲热的意思。
130. 得了吧!& Come on!
131. 末班车。& Just made it.&&& E.g. A:& I was the 150th prize-winner! Just&made it for the championship!&注:本句得相反词就是名落孙山, “just missed it”。
132. 猜猜看!& Guess!
133. 这简单!& It’s easy for me!
134.不用担心!& Don’t be afraid.& / Don’t worry.
135.长话短说!& Make a long story short!
136. 少说废话!& Cut the crap! / Bullshit(粗俗些)
137.你懂什么? What do you know? / you don’t know the half of it!&注:后者批评对方对情况或事情的不了解,不清楚。
138.我尽力了!& I did the best I could.
139. 你疯了吗? Are you crazy? / Are you out of your mind?
140. 半斤八两。 Same difference!&
141. 这就怪啦! It doesn’t add up! / It doesn’t make any sense.&E.g.& A: I just bought milk yesterday… But we’re out of it today.& It doesn’t add up!
142. 知足常乐。& Easy to please.注:相反的就是“hard to please”(很难伺候)
143. 教坏小孩。& Bad influence (on the kids).e.g.& A: I don’t want you to hang out with him anymore. He’s such&a bad influence on the children.
144. 小气巴拉。 Scrooge!E.g.& A:& What a scrooge! He didn’t even buy presents for them on& Christmas!注:Scrooge这个字是从迪更斯的小说“小气财神”中的人物而来,也是圣诞颂歌中的一个主要角色。
145. 不识抬举。& You just don’t appreciate it.E.g.& A:& You don’t know when a good thing’s right in front of& you. You just don’t appreciate it.&注:appreciate (欣赏), 相反词是“scorn(藐视)”,“disparage(贬抑)”
146. 在说一次! Say again?&注:say again是口头上,私下聊天时的用法。正式一点的像是“Pardon me? ” “Excuse me?”, 或是“Could you repeat that please?”, 会比较有礼貌。
147. 你觉得呢?& What do you think? / What’s your opinion?(更正式些)&148. 岂有此理!& How did it come to this?&注:通常是事情出乎意料之外,而且多半是朝不好的方面发展。
149. 脸皮真厚!& What nerve!&E.g.& A: How dare you talk back to your mother! What nerve!&注:本句是指人大胆、无礼的行为。
150. 你急什么?& What’s the rush?
151. 没完没了。& Will it never end?&Doesn’t he know when to stop?注:will it never end? 就文法上应该是:Will it ever end? 这里用Never,是在强调语气懂得无奈。 Someone doesn’t know when to stop 意思是“有人就是不知道适可而止。”
152. 太过分了!& That’s too much!
153. 太夸张了!& That’s an exaggeration!
154. 死都不要(干)! Over my dead body!&注:这句的愿意是“等我死了再说”,用隐喻的方式表达说话者强烈的反对。
155. 真没想到。& I had no idea.
156. 我的妈呀!& Oh my god!
157. 赶时间吗? Are you in a hurry?&注:in a hurry亦可用rushed for time 或 pressed for time代替。
158. 常有的事。 Happens all the time.
159. 你真没用!& You are useless!
160. 真没水准! No class!&&&&&&&&&注:若以classy形容一个人,是指他对许多事物有高水准的品位,虽然“classy”多半是用来形容有钱人,但你对一些事有独到的品位,你也是classy噢。
161. 不一定啦! Not necessarily. (反义:definitely)
162. 别想骗我!& Don’t try to pull one over me!&注:Over me是over my eyes, 意思是“蒙骗”。
163. 想得没喔! In your dreams! (是指某事极不可能发生)
164. 想都别想!& Don’t even think about it!&注:依上下文,这句话可表示威胁,泼冷水或安慰得意思。
165. 怎么搞的?& What’s eating you?& 形容对方看起来疲惫、沮丧、生气、不快乐等。&What happened?&& 一般人常用的句子。
166. 这也难怪! No wonder!
167. 你很烦耶! You’re getting on my nerves! / You’re really annoying!
168. 原来如此。& So that’s how it is!注:依上下文或语调,说这句话时可以一本正经的说,也可以是“原来如此啊!”带着讽刺的语气说。
169. 没日没夜。& Day and night。&&170. 一视同仁。& Friend or foe…E.g. A: Whether you’re a friend or foe, I won’t treat you any&different.&注:foe的意思是敌人, 同“enemy”,虽然enemy较常见,但这里是要强调两个字一样都是f开头,所以用Foe。
171. 表里不一。& Thinks one way, but acts another.&E.g.& A: She’s so hypocritical. She thinks one way but acts&another.&注:用这句形容一个人很虚伪,说的一套,做的又是一套。
172. 正是时候。 It’s about time!
173. 真是经典!& It’s a classic!
174. 多此一举!& There’s no need! (最常用同义词:Don’t worry about it.)
175. 真是够了!& That’s enough! (说enough时加重语气,显露不耐烦的意思)
176. 骗你的啦! I’m joking. / I’m kidding. / I’m (just) pulling your& chain.&&&&&&&177. 你有病啊?!&& You’re sick!
178. 别害羞嘛!& Don’t be shy!
179. 勿失良机。& Don’t pass up a golden opportunity.&注:简短一点可以说:“Don’t pass it up!” 或 “Don’t pass this up!”.
180. 两全其美。 Everyone wins. / Good for both sides.&注:这两句情况有些不同,“everyone wins”愿意是“每个人都赢。”因此,所指的对象可以不只是两个而已;“Good for both sides。”就特别针对只有两个对象的情况。
181. 一举两得。 Shooting two birds with one stone. / Get two birds with one& stone.
182. 心照不宣。& Mutual understanding.&&&注:本句与“tacit agreement”(默契)意思一样。
183. 自相残杀。& At each other’s throats. / Killing each other.
184. 好事成双。& Good things come in pairs.
185. 别惹麻烦!& Don’t make trouble. / Stay out of trouble!
186. 搬弄是非! What a gossip!
187. 算你厉害。& You win.(通常带有认输的语气)
188. 不见不散。& I’m not leaving until I see you. / Be there be square.
189. 行行好嘛!&& Have a heart!
190. 没这回事!&& No such thing.
191. 安静一点! Be quiet.
192. 那又怎样?& So what? (本句通常带有挑衅的语气)
193. 有话快说。 If you have something to say…say it!
194. 拐弯抹角。& Beat about the bush.
195. 慢吞吞的! Slow as molasses.注:molasses,原指精化糖的过程中所得到的黑色糖液。本句有点过时,但仍可使用。
196. 很好玩的。& Super fun。
197. 祝你好运! Good luck!
198. 口是心非。 You say it, but you don’t mean it. (可以只说: You don’t&mean it.)
199. 乱七八糟。& What a mess!
200. 替天行道。 Carry out God’s will.
201. 下次再聊。 Talk about it next time.
202. 我好[怕喔! I’m so scared!
203. 别搞砸了!& Don’t blow it.注:本句用来提醒别人别把事情弄糟了,语气通常是轻松的,又是也因为要警告对方而语气严肃。
204. 好久不见。 Long time no see!
205. 这样也好。 I guess so.
206. 自找麻烦。& Looking for trouble.
207. 自讨苦吃。& You’re asking for it. / Asking for it。
208. 不够看啦! 一般般啦! So-so.
209. 别来无恙?& How’ve you been?
210. 有什么好? What’s good about it?&注:句中的good改为so good,意思就变成了“一点都不好”。
211.& 社会败类。& Scum of society. (表示很强烈的谴责,通常指无赖、罪犯及下流人物)
212. 我在忙啦! I’m busy! (依讲话的口气,话中有不耐烦或忽视对方的意味)
213. 放你一马。& Off the hook.& / Lucky this time. / Saved by the bell.E.g.& 1) A: You are so lucky the teacher let you off the hook this&time.2) A: You’re lucky this time. Next time it won’t be easy.3) A: Why haven’t you finished your work?&& B: Well, I’ve been working on…(Bell rings)& A: Saved by the bell.注:off the hook 本意是鱼脱钩,引申为逃过一劫。Saved by the bell常见于学生因下课铃声及时响起,而逃过答不出问题的窘境,或在拳击比赛中,被打得快输了,但因中场铃声及时响起而得以撑到下一场。
214. 歪打正着。 Hit the jackpot. (俚语,表示非常幸运或成功)&&&&&&215. 别搞错了.& Don’t take it the wrong way. (本意是“不要错估形势”或不要因误会我说的的话而生气”。)
216. 别管闲事! Stop bossing me around!&注:它的形容词bossy。在不需要帮忙时,硬要帮忙出点子、下命令,就会被说是“You&are so bossy”。
217. 求之不得。& Want it badly.&&I wouldn’t miss it for the world.&注:前者是指想要某物而不惜任何代价,前后句接得通常是I would give&anything, my arms, my legs…”等。 而I wouldn’t miss it for the world是指“ 我一定会去”或“我一定会参加”。
218. 想开点吧!& Take it easy. / Don’t take it so hard.注:Don’t take it so hard 是安慰别人的话,要人家“不要把事情想得那样糟”,或者是“不要让它困扰你。”
219. 不如这样……&& What about…
220. 有口难言。& I can’t say… (指是知道答案,但为了某种原因而不能讲出来。)
221. 你还顶嘴! Talk back. (指回答的态度或方式很不礼貌)
222. 我不行了。& I’m done.&注:在以下几种情况可以用I’m done来表达: ①感到太累,不耐烦而不想做某事。② 吃太饱而不想再吃。 ③ 完成某件工作。另外,也可以用“I’m finished. ”来代替,意思一样。
223. 我就知道!& I knew it! (表示事情打一开始我就知道是怎么会事了)
224. 看得出来。& You can tell.&E.g.& A: You gained weight, didn’t you? You can tell.
225. 来得及吗?& Is it too late?& (指是否还有足够得时间)& Can we make it?& (指我们可否及时完成或我们可否及时赶到)
226.不买可惜。& Hard to pass up.&&E.g.& A:& Clothes on sale are hard to pass up.注:Pass up放弃、拒绝,也就是 turn down的意思。
227.快去快回!& Hurry back!
228.你说了算。& Up to you.&You’re the Boss. Anything you say.
229.放松一下!&& Relax!&
230.习惯就好!& It’s fine once you get used to it. / You’ll be fine.
231. 自作自受!& Serves you right! / You get what you deserve.
232. 我急着要。&& I need it badly.
233. 说话算话!& You can’t take it back!
234. 笨蛋一个!& Idiot!
235. 真没礼貌!& How rude!
236. 你还嘴硬!& Don’t be so stubborn!&&e.g.& A:& I can do it! Let me try again!&&&&&&& B:& You’re injured! Don’t be so stubborn.
237. 借看一下。& Let me take a look-see. (俚语用法)&Give me a look.& (比较正式一点)
238. 可想而知。& Goes without saying.&注:本句是比较正式的说法,一般年轻人口语上常以“Duh!”表示相同的意思,不过语气比较酸,隐含“这件事谁都知道,你还以为我不晓得啊?”的味道。
239. 气死我了! Makes me so mad!&&Piss me off!&&&& (比较粗俗)
240. 说来听听。& Let’s hear it.&&241. 天要亡我! I’ve got no place to go.&&& I’ve come to a dead end.&注:以上两句都隐含绝望的语气,其中“no place to go”还带有请求别人帮忙的意思,而“I’ve come to a dead end.”则特别用来形容经过一番努力却仍然失败的情形。
242.顺其自然。& Go with the flow.&注:俚语,Flow原意是水流,这里用来指就像水会自然流动,事情也会自然解决。
242. 经济实惠。& Get your money’s worth.
243. 说来话长。& It’s a long story. (意味着情况过于复杂,难以细说分明)
244. 无怨无悔。 ( I have ) No regrets.
245. 买一送一。& Buy one get one free.&
246. 打个折吧!&& Give me a discount! (Can I get a discount?)
247. 血债血还。 An eye for an eye. (语出圣经,原话是:An eye for an eye, a&tooth for a tooth.
248. 不知羞耻!& Shame on you!
249. 你省省吧! Save it!
250. 看缘分吧! Leave it up to fate(destiny).&注:再美国只是偶尔在戏剧性的场合用到这些字,可说是过时的字眼。
251. 我支持你! I’ll back you up.
252. 马马虎虎。 So-so.
253. 真是有缘。& It’s destiny (fate).
254. 再接再历。 Work harder.
255. 白忙一场。 In vain.e.g.& I did it all in vain. 指事情结果令人大失所望,语气多是难过,失望或生气的。
256. 出师不利。& Get off on the wrong foot.&注:本句表示一开始就遇到了麻烦,走错方向或做出错误的决定,与“get&up on the wrong side of the bed.” 意思不同,后者是“心情不好、烦躁”的意思。
257. 你出卖我! You betrayed me!&注:这是对人的严重指责,一般在日常生活中较少有这句话的情形出现。另外,“You traitor!”(你这叛徒),意思与本句相同。
258. 一言为定! It’s a deal!注:这句话很常见,只要是达成协议或共识,不管是商业上成交了某种交易,或是和朋友讲定了某件事情,都可用“It’s a deal!”表示
259. 快一点啦! Hurry up!
260. 我不在乎! I don’t care.
261. 真是遗憾。& What a shame (pity)!& Or That’s too bad.
262. 我怎么知道?& How would I know?&注:句子在I加强语气,有“为什么要问我”的意味。
263. 不关我的事。 None of my business.
264. 我是清白的。& I’m innocent.&注:innocent本身有两种意思:①无罪的、清白的 ② 不成熟的、无知的。这儿的例句意味着“我和这事无关,不是我做的。”
265. 面对现实吧!& Wake up and smell the coffee! Face reality!& (较正式)
266. 笔记借我抄。& Lend me your notes.
267. 这不是重点。&& That’s not the point. (可在that,not或point上加强语气。)
268. 包在我身上。& You can count on me.
269. 有钱好办事。& Money makes the world go round.
270. 别那么夸张。& You’re overdoing it. (中国人常用此句,而美国人很少用)
271. 不可以偏食。& Can’t be picky (about food).&&&&&&&&&注:本句可用choosy来代替picky,意思相同。另外,有一句常用的谚语“Beggars can ’t be choosers.”与这句话意思接近,是说人不可以对免费的事物太过要求,也就是“不要得了便宜还卖乖”的意思。
272. 行不通的啦!& It’s not gonna work.
273. 你这张快嘴!& You and your big mouth!
274. 我快饿扁了。& I’m starving to death. / I’m so hurry that I could eat&a horse.
275. 我快撑死了!& I’m stuffed.
276. 你喜欢就好!& As long as you like it. (表示“只要你喜欢,一切都没问题。”的意思)
277. 怎么会这样?& How did this happen? (指你不希望发生的事竟然发生了)
278. 你在烦什么?& What’s bugging you? (如用bothering代替bugging会显得更正式些)
279. 有什么关系?& What does it matter?&注:本句与以下句子意思相同:①What’s the matter? ② What’s the&problem? ③ Does it make a difference?
280. 一切听你的。&& You are the boss.& (现在俚语中年轻人也用You’re the man,&意思一样)
281. 你方便就好。 Whatever’s convenient for you.
282. 我们扯平了。 We are even. (一般用法则是互不亏欠的意思,比赛中用来形容比分相同)
283. 这才像话嘛! That’s more like it!
284. 跌个狗吃屎!& Take a bad spill!&注:这是俚语,正式用法:falling down in a bad way.
285. 说点别的吧! Change the subject.
286. 听天由命把! Let it be! / Leave it be. (指要对方不要担心,顺其自然的意思)
287. 三思而后行。& Look before you leap. (Think before you speak)
288. 你很迟钝呐! You’re so retarded!注:retarded这个字对人很不礼貌,有轻视别人的意思,现在多用“mentally&challenged”来代“retarded”。
289. 你懂不懂啊?&&& Don’t you get it? (本句带有不耐烦或轻视的语气)
290. 别放在心上。& Never mind.
291. 我无能为力。& Out of my control. (control 可用hands代替,意思一样)
292. 明天在说吧!& Talk about it tomorrow.
293. 我走不动了。 I can’t move.
294. 你认错人了。& You got the wrong person. (person可用man或guy代替)
295. 真是受不了。& I can’t take it (anymore) .
296. 你会后悔的。& You’ll be sorry. / You’ll regret it.
297. 吓我一大跳!& You scared me!
298. 你想太多了。& You think too much.
299. 说了也没用。& Doesn’t matter what you say.&注:本句意味着对方已做出决定,不管你怎么说都不会改变。
300. 太夸张了吧!& That’s an exaggeration!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Go overboard!&注:to go overboard字面意思是超过了船边而掉出去。用来指情况超过了一般范围,太夸张、太离谱了。
301. 可以走了吗?& Can I go now?
302. 真拿你没辙!& You’re hopeless!
303. 下次好运吧!& Better luck next time.&注:以轻松得语气在比赛终了,勉励落败者“下次运气会更好”。平常在朋友间也会这样来安慰对方下次会更好。然而也有人故意借着这样说,来嘲笑对方的失败。
304. 我才不信咧! Yeah right. / I don’t believe it.
305. 门儿都没有!& Not a chance! (本句句尾加上“in hell”就成了俚语用法)
306. 太离谱了吧!& Off base!&E.g. A: I predict that we’ll finish this project in 2 days.B: You’re way off base! That’s impossible!
307. 让我死了吧!& Just shoot me!&
308. 我也这么想。& I agree. / I think so too. / I concur.
309. 别被他唬了。& Don’t let him fool you.
310. 实际一点吧!& Be practical!&注:本句与to be sensible(理智点)一样,但前者有责备对方的意思在。
311.& 你来评评理。& You be the judge. (本句常常是律师对陪审团说的话)
312. 你现在才来!& Took you long enough!
313. 一共多少钱?& How much is it all together?
314. 还差得远呢!& Far from it!&&&&&&&&315. 你搞砸了啦! You messed up!
316. 不用麻烦了。& Don’t bother.
317. 要不要来赌? Wanna bet?&&&&&&&& 注:本句可按字面解释成要和人打赌,但大多数当事者得用意在显示自己是对的。
318. 信不信由你。& Believe it or not!
319. 我听到了啦。 I heard you. (如在句尾加上(the first time以加强语气,通常表示不耐烦)
320. 你说的容易。& That’s easy for you to say. (本句口气表示出不认同对方的说法)
321. 不用你插嘴!& You don’t need to interrupt!注:说这句话的语气通常是不耐烦的;比较客气的说法是:“Excuse me”or&“please”。
322. 你算哪根葱?& Who do you think you are?(带有责难对方的语气,所以是不怎么客气的一句话。)
323. 别有样学样。& Don’t be a copycat! (小孩子之间常常用这句话。)
324. 坐过去一点!& Move over!
325. 眼睛睁得大点!& Open your eyes!&注:叫人眼睛睁大点就是要对方再看清楚点得意思。类似得句子有open one’s heart(宽厚一点),open one’s mouth(尽量说出来)。
326. 真是太惨了!& That’s terrible! / That’s horrible! (带有震惊、不敢置信得口气)
327. 我快崩溃了。& I’m going out of my mind!&注:这里的意思是“疯掉了”,但如果说“You’re going out of your&mind!”,就是指对方笨透了或疯掉的意思。
328. 你不想活了?& You wanna die? (形容别人所做的事很冒险)
329. 我吓得腿软。& Shake like jelly.&&Like jelly.& (jelly 也可用jello代替,表示两腿没力或在颤抖。)
330. 我情不自禁。& I can’t help myself. / I can’t control myself.
331. 我别无选择。& I have no choice.
332. 眼不见为净。& Ignorance is bliss.& (谚语,意即“不知道真相有时反而比较好”。)
333. 我豁出去了!& I’ve got nothing to lose.&E.g.& A: This is very dangerous, you know.&&&&&&&& B: But I’ve got nothing to lose.
334. 我跟他不熟。& I don’t know him well.&&&&&&& 注:相反的说法“I know him very well.”,年轻人说这句话时,有时暗示彼此已经有性关系了,当然还得看当时得情况及说法的口气而定。
335. 到时候见啦!& See you later!
336. 这里给你坐。& Take a seat.&
337. 谁会这么蠢?& Who would be so dumb?&&&&&&&& 注:如果当别人的面说他so dumb,那是非常不友善、轻视的说法。
338. 你有意见吗?& Do you have an opinion?
339. 你还不够格。& You don’t have the right.&&&&&&&&& E.g.& A: Who do you think you are? You don’t have the right to say&those things.&&&&&&& 注:right “权利”,是名词,这句话较不客气,带有批评的语气。You are not qualified.&&&&&&& E.g.& A: Can I talk to the manager about my ideas for this project?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: You are not qualified!&&&&&&&& 注:这个回答比前面的“You don’t have the right.”更礼貌、婉转。&340. 谁管那么多?& Who cares?&注:也就是说没什么人会关心这事。而有些情况下的意思是“It doesn’t&matter!”比如说你的朋友很容易杞人忧天,你会说“who cares?”来安抚对方说事情没那么严重,不用太在意。
341. 我才不信邪。&& I don’t buy it. (是I don’t believe it.的俚语,表示不相信对方的说法)
342. 你行不行啊?& Can you do it?&注:依前后不同,这句话有时在关心别人,问他有没有需要帮忙;有时在质疑对方有没有足够的能力。
343. 便宜没好货。&& You get what you pay for.&E.g. A: This watch broke already…& I just bought it last month.&B: You get what you pay for.&注:通常是说便宜的东西容易坏,反之贵的东西品质会较好,就是俗称的一分钱一分货。
344. 完美主义者。& Perfectionist.&注:依上下文可以是赞美对方力求完美,或是讽刺别人,吹毛求疵得让人受不了。
345. 天不从人愿。& You can’t always get what you want.
346. 我跟你拼了!& Bring it on!&注:年轻人用的俚语,常是发生争执的时候,用来挑衅对方的话。
347. 听你在放屁!& That’s bullshit! (本句属粗话,表示非常地不屑。)
348. 现在要怎样?&& What now?
349. 都是你害的!&& It’s all your fault!& (常见于小孩子之间吵架时的气话。)
350.我有什么好处?&& What’s in it for me?
351.你一点都没变!&& You haven’t changed a bit!&&&&&&&& 注:这句话除了可表达对于对方看起来依然年轻感到惊讶,有时也可用来挖苦人,暗示对方一点也没长进。
352.我改变主意了。&& I changed my mind.
352.& 还是有希望的。&& There’s still hope.&&&&&&&& E.g.& A: Don’t worry. There’s still hope for you.
353.& 他的话不可信。&& Don’t believe a word he says.&&&&&&& 注:本句可以用来警告他人不要轻信某人,或用来讽刺某人的信誉、能力不佳,不足以依靠。
354.你在哪里买的?& Where’d you get it?
355.真是失望透顶。& What a disappointment.&注:根据语气和场合的不同,这句话可以是严肃的,表示真的感到失望;但也有幸灾乐祸的情况,表示对听者的失误暗自窃喜。另外,也可用“What a bummer!”来表达失望,但这句话就没有幸灾乐祸的味道了。
356.这下你可糟了!& You really did it this time!&&&&&&&& 注:在不同状况下,若对方顺利完成某件任务,这句话就可以译成“这下你成功了!”。
357.我看他不顺眼。& He rubs me the wrong way.
358.我会找你算帐!& You’ll pay for this.
359. 简直无法相信!& I can’t believe it! (若在前加上“Oh,my God.”,语气会加重)
360.眼睛放亮一点!& Open your eyes!&E.g. A: Open your eyes! Can’t you see that he’s cheating on you?&注:“cheat on someone”在美国特别指瞒着配偶、情人,在外拈花惹草、红杏出墙。
361.我懂你的意思。& I know what you mean.
362.只好等着看喽!& Just wait and see.&Let’s play it by ear.
363.真的还假的啊?& Is that for real? / Really?
364.照着做就对了。& Just do what it says.
365.请你放尊重点!& Treat it with respect.&Have respect for someone.
366.我们来表决吧!& Let’s take a vote.Let’s put to the vote.
367.这下没指望了!& It’s hopeless!
368.我们刚才说到哪?& Where were we?
369.我已经麻木了。&& I’m numb.&&&&&&& 注:numb,本意指身体的某部分变得僵硬、麻木,如“The icy wind made my&fingers numb.”(冷风冻僵了我的手指头),此处指的是心理上的麻木没感觉。
370.不要以大欺小!&& Pick on someone your own size!&&&&&&& 注:不要随便用这句话喔!因为这句话除了字面的意思,还暗示“你要找就找我好了。”
371.这该怎么说呢?& How should I say this?&&注:这句话可以表示很诚恳地想帮对方了解所谈论的事,或表示所谈论的事感到很无奈&。
372.别小题大做了。& Don’t blow it out of proportion.&&注:这句事很常用的成语,提醒对方不要对事情反应过度。
373.那要看情形了。& That depends.
374.我就跟你说吧!& See? I told you!E.g.& A: It’s cold outside. I should have worn my jacket.&&&&& B: See? I told you. It’s a cold day.注:这句可以只讲“I told you so.”或“I told you that…”。这句话小孩子很常讲,并且是用得意洋洋的语气来说的。
375.别这么见外嘛!& Don’t be a stranger!注:通常在分离的时候用以提醒对方,即使将来不会常见面,依然可以常联络,保持关系。
376.井水不犯河水。& You mind your business, and I’ll mind mine.&注:就如中文的意思一样,这不是句礼貌的话,会让人有冷漠的感觉。
376.不去你会后悔。& You’ll regret it if you don’t go.
377.你好大的胆子。& You’ve got some nerve!注:本句通常用来形容别人厚脸皮,无耻或冒失,而真正在佩服对方勇气的情况比较少&。
378.这没有什么啦。&& There’s nothing to it.
379.有什么了不起?& Big deal!
380.动一下脑筋吧!& Use your head!
381. 别说是我做的。& Don’t tell anyone that I did it.注:小孩子常把这句话说成“Don’t tell on me!”或”Don’t rat on me!”,意思一样,只是后者比较俚俗一点。
382.没必要对你说。& No need to tell you. / Why tell you?
383. 不要学我说话!& Don’t repeat everything I say!
384. 你真是没救了!& You’re hopeless!You’re a failure!&You’re pathetic!You’re incompetent!
385.你那时什么脸? What kind of look is that?&&&&&&&&& e.g.& A: What kind of look is that? Have some respect!
386.不高兴就说啊!& If you’re not happy, say it!
387. 你算什么东西?& Who do you think you are?
388.问你也是白问。& No use asking you.&&注:本句也常说成:“What’s the point in asking you… you’re an idiot.”通常只出现在很熟的朋友之间,若跟不熟的人讲,几乎就是在侮辱对方了。
389.你别笑死人了!& Don’t make me laugh!&&&&&&&& 注:本句依语调不同,可以表示事情是真的很好笑,或者在讥讽对方的言行很愚蠢可笑。
390.是这样子的吗? Is that so?&&&&&&&&& 注:这句话一般是用来表示说者对所谈论的事心存怀疑,但也可用威胁的语气表示“你最好不要这样做!”的意思,或以无辜的口吻表达“我对这件事不是那么清楚”。
391.你到底想怎样?& What do you want?
392.我才懒得理你。& You’re not worth my time. (这是非常鄙视人得说法)
393.为什么不早说?& Why didn’t you say so?&&注:本句的意思即为“刚刚就应该告诉我”,所指的可以是好的或坏的消息。
394.事情就是这样。&& That’s the way it is.
395. 别瞧不起人了。& Don’t look down on others!
396. 我不是故意的。& I didn’t do it on purpose.
397. 那我就放心了。& That eases my mind.
398. 你就放心好了。& You can ease up.
399. 这就是我要的。& That’s just what I’m looking for.
400. 有总比没有好。& Better than nothing.
401. 你等着看好了。& Just wait and see.
402. 要是我就不会。& I wouldn’t, if I were you.
403. 你说这什么话?& What kind of talk is that? (表示对方讲了一些泄气、刻薄或令人生气的话。
404. 别唠唠叨叨了!& Stop blabbering!&
405. 我可不这么想。& I don’t think so.
406. 话别说得太满。& Don’t be so sure. (意思是说事情往往不会完全照所想像得那样进行。)
407. 这没什么稀奇。 It’s nothing special.
408. 这个字怎么念? How do you pronounce it?&How do you say this?
409. 我的心在滴血。& My heart hurts.& (用来形容内心非常难过)
410. 话别说得太早。& Don’t jinx it.&注:jinx 可译为乌鸦嘴、触霉头,就如闽南语“破格”的意思。当某人在说一则即将发生的好消息,旁人惟恐因为消息公布得太早,事情反倒不按预期发生时,可说这句话。
411. 我不是本地人。& I’m not from around here.&&&&&&&&&&注:这是很常用的一句话,遇到一个看起来显然不是本地的人,可以问他“You’re&not from around here, aren’t you?”(你不是本地人吧?)
412. 请问您还用吗?& Are you finished?&Are you done with that?
413. 没什么好谢的。& No problem.&&&&&&&& 注:当别人向自己道谢时,常用这句话表示“不客气“的意思。或是当别人向你请求帮助说,回答no problem就表示答应对方。
414. 我看没这必要。& There’s no need. / There’s no necessary.
415. 这是你说的喔!& You said it. I didn’t. (本句表示说话人在撇清责任,不愿因说出实情而惹上麻烦。
416. 我只有一双手。 I can’t do two things at the same time.
417. 怎么不说话了? Cat got your tongue?& (本句形容因害羞或紧张而说不出话来&。
418. 你有完没完啊?& Are you through?& (表示对方感到不耐烦)
419. 听起来很麻烦。& Sounds like a pain in the ass.&&&&&&&& 注:本句用到ass这个字,属于在私底下的说法。一般较正式的用法会那but取代ass,或是说Sounds like a lot of trouble 或 Sounds troublesome.
420. 我不会怪你的。 I won’t blame you. (表示说者对所谈之事真的不在意。)
421. 怎么可以这样?& How could you do this?
422. 我手机没电了。& My cell phone’s out of batteries.&My cell phone ran out of batteries.
423. 他还是老样子。 He’s the same as always. (如要强调面貌、外表还是一样,可以说“He looks the same as always.”)
424. 现在又怎么了。& What’s wrong now?& (表示说话人已经不耐烦了;在一般口语上,也可说“What now?”。
425. 就差那么一点。& I was this close!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&426. 我还不是很饿。& I’m not that hungry.
427. 怎么还不下课?& When’s class gonna end?
428. 饶了我吧!拜托!& Give me a chance, plea, se!
429. 你打算怎么办?&& What are you gonna do?
430. 这次不算!重来!& This time didn’t count. Do it over!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& It didn’t count this time, do it over again.
431. 你不会后悔的。& You won’t regret it.
432. 你不是很好吗?& Isn’t that great?
433. 我招谁惹谁啦?& Who did I piss off? (一般常用俚语,用字较为粗俗,故多出现在和熟人谈话之间。)
434. 听我的准没错。& Just listen to me, and you’ll be fine.
435. 先帮我垫一下(钱)!& Can you spot me?
436. 英雄所见略同。 Great minds think alike.
437. 你这是何苦呢?& Why torture yourself?
438. 真是个好主意!& Good idea!
439. 这样不太好吧!& That’s not a good idea!
440. 人生只有一次。& You only live once. (本句常是要说服人家把握机会)
441. 你这哪算什么?& That’s nothing.&
442. (最近)有什么好事吗? What’s up? / What’s new?
443. 给我逮到了吧!& I got you!& / I caught you!
444. 真拿你没办法。& I don’t know what to do with you.
445. 不然你想怎样?& Well, what do you want?
446. 又不是我的错!& It’s not my fault!
447.什么事那么好笑?& What’s so funny?
448.不要告诉别人喔!& Don’t tell anyone!
449.你凭什么指使我?& What right do you have to tell me what to do?
450.不要再找借口了!& Stop looking for excuses.
451.果然不出我所料。 Just what I thought.
452.够了,不要再说了! Enough! I don’t want to hear it!
453.怎么不说你自己?&& Look who’s talking!&注:本句为俚语,带有“你也不够资格这样说”的讽刺意味。
454.我还会不知道吗?&& Wouldn’t I know?
455.现实总是残酷的。&& The truth hurts.&&&&&&& 注:本句若是在安慰人,是希望对方了解事情不会总是尽如人意,也可用来提醒对方对实际情况要有心理准备。
456.嘴巴放干净一点!&& Wash your mouth out with soap!&注:本句是谚语,通常是母亲在训斥孩子;或是叫人别老是讲脏话。
457.没有其他可能了。 There’s no other way.
458. 不然这样好不好?& How about this instead?
459. 不要紧,没什么事。& Don’t worry! It’s nothing.
460. 怎样? 我没说错吧!& What? I’m right, aren’t I?
461. 我指使闹着玩的。& I’m just kidding.
462. 这是命运的安排。 This is destiny.
463. 一个巴掌拍不响。& It takes two to tango.&&&&&&&&& 注:本句事成语,tango(探戈)是必须要有两个人才能跳的舞,所以引申为“一个巴掌拍不响”。
464. 你竟敢放我鸽子!& How dare you stand me up!
465. 你以为现在几点?& What time do you think it is?
466. 怎么那么死脑筋?& How can you be so stubborn?
467. 你会死得很难看。& You’ll die a horrible death.
468. 这事就交给我吧。& Leave it up to me!
469. 好好考虑一下吧!& Think it over!
470. 别管我!不要理我!& Leave me alone!
471. 你死了这条心吧!&& Give it up.
472. 你在玩什么把戏?& What are you trying to pull?
473. 你在开我玩笑吧? You’re kidding, right?
474. 至少大家都没事。& At least everyone’s all right.
475. 你有没有良心啊?& Don’t you have a heart?
476. 自己去就好了嘛。& Just go by yourself!
477. 给我滚! 闪一边去!& Get out of here! Out of my way!
478. 抱歉让你久等了。& Sorry to keep you waiting.
479. 别误会我的意思。& Don’t take it the wrong way.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don’t get me wrong.
480. 你今天不太对劲。& You’re not yourself today.
481. 跟你有什么关系?& What’s it to you?
482. 你再说,我打你喔! Say it again, and I’ll give you a beating!
483.你们长得好像喔。&& You look alike!
484.走,我请你喝一杯!& Let’s go. I’ll buy you a drink.
485.哟!看看是谁来啦?& Oh! Look who’s coming?
486.我说真的,不骗你。& I’m telling the truth. I’m not lying.
487.你就直话直说吧!&& Just tell it like it is.
488.问一下又不会死。&& You won’t die for asking.
489.我想请你帮个忙。& Could you do me a favor?
490.你有没有在听啊?&& Have you been listening?
491.也可以这么说啦!&& You could say that too.
492.到时候就知道了。& I’ll know when the time comes.
493. 好戏还在后头呢!& You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
494. 忘恩负义的家伙!& Ingrate!&注:这个字本身就较为粗鄙,通常是对某人已经厌恶到极点时才会用。
495.你太得寸进尺了。& I give you an inch, and you take a yard.注:表示不知分寸,爱占便宜。也可说:“I gave him an inch, and he wanted to&take a mile.”
496.好戏就要开锣喽。& Good things have just begun!&注:这句话可以表示说者很期待某件事的发生,或者事抱着瞧不起的心态看待即将发生的事。
497.我也无话可说了。&& I’m speechless.
498. 这真是人间美味。&& This food is out of this world.&&&&&& 注:这句话不只形容食物好吃,也可形容人或东西好的不得了。例如: “ The&car is out of this world.” (这车实在是炫毙了)
499.干嘛神秘兮兮的?&& Why so mysterious?
500.别再婆婆妈妈了!&& Stop being so indecisive!
501.身在福中不知福。&& Take it for granted.&&&&&&& E.g.& A: You should appreciate the fact that you have parents who&love you. Don’t take it for granted.
502. 嗨! 我们又见面了。 Hey, we meet again!
503.有本事你做给我看!& Let’s see you do it!&&(语气多半是不高兴的,故会在you加重语气)
504.你没别的事好做吗?& Don’t you have anything better to do?(本句有要对方离自己远一点的意思)
505.你先走,我随后就到。 You go first. I’ll catch up later.
506.你想到哪里去了啊?&& What are you thinking?注:说这句话带有生气的语调,可在what,thinking上面加重语气。
507.我的意思不是那样!& That’s not what I’m saying!注:这句话也可说成“That’s not what I mean.”
508.你这话是什么意思?& What do you mean by that?&注:这句话表示对方说的话有言外之意,因而对此感到不悦。
509.这种事谁也说不准。& You can never tell about this sort of thing.
510. 让我一个人静一静。&& Leave me be.注:本句跟“Leave me alone.”“I want to be alone.”意思一样。而看到这种情形,通常会问“Wanna talk?”,就是“Do you want to talk?”的口语用法。
511.睁一只眼,闭一只眼。& I’ll pretend I didn’t see that.注:表示装作不知道这件事。
512.放一百二十个心吧。& Relax. You can count on me.注:这句话表示会极力帮忙,请对方放心。
513.区区小事,何足挂齿。& It’s nothing. Don’t mention it.注:本句另一个说法是“You’re welcome.
514.你出这什么馊主意!& That’s a bad idea if I’ve ever heard one!
515.你给我看清楚一点!& Take a closer look!&&&&&&& 注:这句话有时在责备对方不够用心,有时也只是要对方再仔细一点。
516.我不是告诉过你吗?& Didn’t I tell you before?& (before加重语气,表示不耐烦)
517.我什么时候说过了?& When did I say that?(表示说者在为自己辩解,否认有这回事)
518.干嘛发火,谁惹你啦?& Why so pissed off? Someone got in your way?&&&&&&&& 注:piss本意是小便,语气较粗鲁,所以多在私底下使用。“piss someone&off”是叫某人滚开 “something piss me off”,是某事令自己愤怒或厌烦。
519.你从哪冒出来的啊?& Where’d you come from?
520. 家家有本难念的经。& Every family has problems.
521. 天下无不散的筵席。 All things must come to an end.
522.我会自己想办法的。& I can handle it myself. (也可用I can take care of&it myself.)
523.不用你说我也知道。 That goes without saying.
524.你穿这样不够保暖。 You’re not wearing enough. It’s cold out there.注:也可以说“Put on some more clothes. It’s freezing outside.
525.此一时也,彼一时也。& Times have changed.注:这是很常用的句子,也可说“Times are changing.”
526.只准早到,不许迟到。 You have to be on time. Don’t be late.
527.那有什么好奇怪的? What’s so weird about that?
528.我可不是说着玩的。 I’m not joking.
529.有种你给我试试看。 I dare you to try.
530.这有什么大不了的?& What’s the big deal?
531.怎么可能有这种事?& How could that be?
532.什么风把你吹来啦?& What brings you here?
533.你认为这个很有趣?& You think this is funny?
534.一手交钱,一手交货。 You give me the money. I’ll get you the goods.
535.如果我没搞错的话……&& If I’m not mistaken…
536.有些人就是学不乖。& Some people never learn.
537. 谁说让你做主了啊?& Who put you in charge?
538.朋友是做什么用的?& What are friends for?
539.谢谢你临时来帮忙。& Thanks for coming to help on such a short notice.
540.这主意不是我出的!& It’s not my idea!
541.我忘了要说什么了。& I forgot what I was gonna say.
542. 最糟的还不只这样。 The worst is yet to come.
543.坐而言,不如起而行。 Actions speak louder than words.
544. 看什么看? 没看过啊! What are you looking at? Never seen this before.
545.我不晓得在哪儿见过他。 I don’t know where I’ve seen him before.
546.我根本不是他的对手。&& I’m no match for him.
547.你一定可以撑下去的。&& You can do it.
548.我一个人哪做得完啊!&& I can’t do it by myself.
549.我这样还不是为你好!&& I’m doing it for you!
550.天底下哪有这种好事。&& That’s too good to be true.
551. 这样算什么英雄好汉?&& What kind of hero is that?&&&&&& 注:常用于私底下对他人得批评。更挖苦的说法则是“Some hero, huh?”,表示非常的不以为然。
552.你以为我喜欢这样啊?&& You think I like it like this?&注:说这句话时,代表说者可能受到委屈、被人误会或不甘愿做某事,心中有所不满,所以要用抱怨的语气来表达。另外,若是以开玩笑的口吻来表达,这句话可以代表完全相反的意思。也就是“我其实很喜欢这样!”。
553. 这可不是天天都有的。& It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你还会做什么?& What do you do besides eating?注:这句话在中英文都是很鄙视人的话,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想给人家添麻烦。& I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下没有白吃的午餐。& There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.这个我恐怕帮不上忙。& I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,还用你说!& I know. Save your breath!
560.没想到会在这碰上你。&& I didn’t think I’d see you here.
561.把那句话给我收回去!&& Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐烦了!&& I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就当我什么也没说过。&& Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧!&& You’re thinking too much.
565.你干嘛老是找我麻烦?&& Why do you always bother me?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫个什么劲儿啊!& Why are you yelling?
567.他有什么地方比我好?& What does he have that I don’t?
568.你就这么爱耍我是吗?& You like to play with me, don’t you?
569.这些东西怎么会在这里?& What are these things doing here?
570.他根本不把我放在眼里。 He looks down on me.He doesn’t take me seriously.
571. 这种事是不能开玩笑的!& This isn’t a laughing matter.
572. 不值得为这点小事生气。& Don’t get mad. It’s not worth it.
573. 这再便宜你就买不到了。 You can’t get it any cheaper than this.
574. 我们才刚好聊到你而已。 Speak of the devil.
575. 真不知道你是怎么想的!& I don’t know what you’re thinking!
576. 你自己也没好到哪里去。 You’re not so great yourself.
577. 凶什么凶? 我又没得罪你。& Why are you so mean? I’ve never done&anything to you.
578. 只要你说得出来,他们都有。 You name it. They’ve got it.
579. 我又不咬人,干嘛那么怕我?& Why are you so scared? I don’t bite.
580. 我五分钟内就可以准备好了。 I’ll be ready within five minutes.
581. 跟我猜的一样。(跟我想的一样。) That’s what I guessed. (That’s what&I thought.)
582. 你硬是要这么做,我也没办法。 If you insist.
583. 我没那么笨!又不是三岁小孩。 You think I was born yesterday!
&◇&相关链接
&&&暂时没有相关文章!
&&Copyright&&&2004&&&版权所有:安徽省淮南第二中学&&电话:
&&&地址:安徽省淮南市泉山&&邮编:232038&&Email:
最佳分辨率&&
网络维护:淮南二中信息中心

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐