帮忙翻译下机票信息,详细点,谢谢你的帮忙 英文

非常紧急!帮忙翻译下!谢谢请查看我上周回复给您的信息.请您帮忙预定Ada在美国境内的机票和酒店!另外,请问ada是12月5日结束会议吗?我需要为她预订回程机票.您的会议将于12月5日在纽约结束,恐怕您会赶不上12月5日(当天)的航班,因此我将会为您安排12月6日的航班,可以吗?以下是相关信息:
Please check the info I replied last week.Please help to book air tickets and reserve hotels for Ada when she's in the US.By the way,does Ada's meeting close on December 5th?I need to book a ticket for her backing to China.Your meeting will close in New York on December 5th.I'm afraid that you may not be able to catch the flight on the same day (Dec.5),so I plans to book a flight on December 6th for you.Is that OK?The flight details are as following:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Pls refer to my reply to you last week.Pls book air tickets and hotels for Ada in the US.Besides,will Ada conclude the conference on Dec 5? I need to book the return air ticket for her....
Please examine that I replied last week give your information. asks you to help predetermined Ada in the American domestic airplane ticket and the hotel! other, ask that ada was on December 5 the clos...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译买了机票后发现转机时间很短,想给航空公司写封电子邮件,请帮我翻译一下,我的机票预订代码是ABCDEF,我的机票中7月19日由WAKKNAI到上海这段机票中,需要在SAPPORO转机,仅有20分钟时间,随后将在仙台转机也仅有1小时时间,请问如果因前段航班延误导致后续航班赶不上怎么处理呢?
oochfovp2298
My airline ticket booking code is ABCDEF,it is the ticket from WAKKNAI to Shanghai of July 19th.I only have 20 minutes to transfer in SAPPORO,another 1 hour transfer in Xiantai.My question is if I can not catch the latter flight due to the delay of the first half flight,how should I do?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码哪位好心的帮我翻译下下面的文字啊,急用,在线翻译的就免了,多谢多谢帮忙收到你的邮件 请放心.一切按你的意思办,我全没问题.我将定24-25从昆明返回到北京的机票.你可以去定加拿大往返机票了.另外稍后我们再考虑定酒店,北京和昆明的酒店预订你负责选吧,天津的由我来负责.你觉得这样可以吗?因我不知道什么样条件的能使你满意,反正我是对这些没太多要求的,只要2个人一起开心就好了.
Your email has been well received,please do not worry about that.i will do whatever you asked,no problem.I will reserve a airticket from Kunming to Beijing,on Feb.24-25.Now you could order the ticket to Canada.BTW,we will arrange hotal reservation later.Please reserve the hotel in Beijing and Kunming,and I will arrange the hotel in Tianjing.How do you think?I have no idea what sort of hotel you are satisified,whatever,I do not care much about that.To my mind,the most important is,two of us stay together.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Your email has been well received, please do not worry about that.i will do whatever you asked, no problem.I will reserve a airticket from Kunming to Beijing, on Feb.24-25. Now you could ord...
Received your E-mail please rest assured. All according to what you mean to do, I'm all no problem. I will set 24-25 from kunming return to Beijing, please. You can go to a fixed Canada round-trip tic...
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我详细翻译一下电子机票行程单 翻译写在对应的英文后面,谢谢Galileo Reference: 46H990Consultant's Name:
Passenger(s)
SHI/ZEHUIMR
FLIGHT: Kiev to Helsinki (PS151) Vendor Locator: RC06X
Friday, October 11
October 11, 2013 (Fri)
Ukraine International Airline
PS151 (operated by Ukraine International Airline)
Kiev, Ukraine
KBP - Borispol Arpt, Terminal D
Helsinki, Finland
HEL - Helsinki Arpt, Terminal 2
In flight service:
Snack or Brunch, Non-smoking
Service(s):
2C1 - Confirmed
E-ticket(s):
SHI/ZEHUIMR: 105
FLIGHT: Helsinki to Beijing (AY51) Vendor Locator: ZANJNT
Friday, October 11
October 11, 2013 (Fri)
06:55 hrs (October 12)
AY51 (operated by Finnair)
Helsinki, Finland
HEL - Helsinki Arpt, Terminal 2
Beijing, China
PEK - Beijing Capital Arpt, Terminal 3
Airbus Industrie A330-300
In flight service:
Dinner, Breakfast, Movie, Telephone, Audio Programming, Duty Free Sales, Non-smoking, Short Feature Video, In-seat Power Source
Service(s):
2C2 - Confirmed
E-ticket(s):
SHI/ZEHUIMR: 105
E-ticketsAirline
Ticket Number
IATA Number
SHI/ZEHUIMR
大杂锅00370
Galileo Reference: 46H990
订单号Consultant's Name: 顾问姓名Passenger(s)
乘客SHI/ZEHUIMR Shi Zehui 先生 (不好翻)FLIGHT: Kiev to Helsinki (PS151) Vendor Locator: RC06X
航班:基辅 至 赫尔辛基 (PS151...
你够猛。啥啥都有
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家 的文章

随机推荐