求帮忙找一下这几道英语题里的知识点。谢谢帮忙的话语了。。

几道高中水平的英语单选题,求大神帮忙做一下,谢谢哦!_百度知道
几道高中水平的英语单选题,求大神帮忙做一下,谢谢哦!
B. The young couple __________ to go to the riverside to have a picnic.  A. excited
D. Advertising is often the most _______ method of promotion. on which
C. excitement
C. however19. like
B. whether13. will see18. The football players were_______ on hearing the news of their team’s victory. exciting
B.A. Black will be the assistant manager has just come into the manager’s mind. constant
C. effective
D.  A. price
C. confident
D. James wishes he__the football game instead of the film last night.  A. what15.   A. expenses14.  A. where
B.   A. Can you give me some advice to cut down my living _______. His interest is________ changing. effect
C. excite12. when
C.  A. question
C. what17. sees
D. to use20. money
D. Dinner was ready _______ he came home. effecting
B. Today is one of the hottest days ____ I have known in Chongqing.  A. The idea __________ Mr. effection16. answer
C.  A. has seen
B. constantly
D. We all know that patience is her most valuable _________11
θ&#47, in particular
力,实力;noun &#187,exciting 令人兴奋的12当他回家的时候晚饭准备好了13 living expenses 生活开销14 that 后面跟一个从句15 有效的16 that 后面跟从句17 虚拟语气18 constantly 不断地19 use to do 习惯于20 strength/stre&#331ABDC CCA ABD11 excited 兴奋的,力量;
[mass noun] the quality or state of being strong
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
11. The football players were____A___ on hearing the news of their team’s victory.
  A. excited
B. excitement
C. exciting
12. Dinner was ready ___B____ he came home.
D. whether
13. Can you give me some advice to cut down my living ___D____.
  A. charge
D. expenses
14. The idea _____C_____ Mr. Black will be the assistant manager has just come into the manager’s mind.
  A. like
15. Advertising is often the most ___C____ method of promotion.
  A. effecting
C. effe...
11. A excited激动的;兴奋的12. B。句意:在他回家的时候,饭已经做好了。when在……时候13. D。句意:你能就如何减少生活费的问题上给我一些建议吗?living expenses固定搭配14. C。考查同位语从句。the idea指的是Mr. Black will be the assistant manager15. C。effective有效的16. C。考查定语从句。先行词含有最高级时,定语从句的引导词用that17. A。考查虚拟语气,与过去的事实相反,要用过去完成时18. A。constantly不断地,为副词,修饰动词changing19. B。used to do sth.过去常常做某事20. D。strength长处;优点;强项
11A,12B,13D,14C,15C,16C,17D,18A,19B,20D
如果需要详细解答可以说。
11,be动词后面应该加形容词,excited是形容人的,exciting是形容事情比较令人兴奋,比如He was excited about the exciting news.
12,当他到家的时候饭已经准备好了,时间状语从句,用when引导。
13,生活费,living expense
14,同位语从句,用that 引导,后面的句子Mr. Black will be the assistant manager是idea的同位语。
15,形容词最高级的考察。
16,定语从句的考察,当修饰词前面有形容词最高级,引导词只能用that。
17,过去完成时的考察,有虚拟语气。
18,副词的考察,修饰changing动词,只能用副词constantly,他的兴趣时不时地改变。
19,used to do,过去常常做的事情。
20,我们大家都知道,耐心是...
A B D C C16--20 C A A B D
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题........帮忙解一下.......快哦.....谢谢_百度知道
几道英语题........帮忙解一下.......快哦.....谢谢
C.is doing
C.This book is very ----- .is playing
D.potatoes.market
C.aren&#39.does(
)13.Jack has nine ----- every day .their
C;m thirsty .are playing
B.He ----- shopping every day .----- does the first class begin.school
B. A. A.shopping(
)14. A.don&#39.his
B.I&#39.isn&#39. Itis only 2 yuan.water D?
A.subject(
)15.potato.classroom(
C.potatos.A clothing store ----- sell meat.I(
)9.lessons
A.aren&#39.to
A. She likes ------ hat very much.Does
B.I want to buy some ----- and -----,orange
D.You can buy fruit at the -----.beautifl(
D.Tom and my sister ----- basketball now.t
C.expensive B.
)4,oranges(
B.Mary has a new hat .it
C.doesn&#39.Are(
B.cheap C.
A.subjects B.bread
)7.isn&#39.small D.for
B.The apples are good and ----- are cheap .Can I have a look -----t(
)16.don&#39.Peter ----- study at No. A.doesn&#39.Miss Black goes ----- every day.they
D.11 Middle St
B.swimming
B.She goes to the market near her home.----- Mike and his sister like taking picures.bookstore
D. I want to buy a bottle of -----.do
)8.Mr Hall teaches ----- English一.选择填空(
提问者采纳
所以选water〔水〕)4·选B(因为市场里卖水果嘛)5·选B (因为A clothing store 在此句里也有it的意思,it是第三人称单数。。。.-ing)13·选A(因为when表示什么时候)14·选A15·选D16·选A(如12)拜托,所以选doesn't)6·选C(因为apples是复数。。,所以用they)7·选D(因为Mary是女孩)8·选A (因为us是做为宾格的,所以选D)3·选C(因为thirthy是渴的:am|is|are+v,我有努力解释。。。,所以这里用us)9·选B(固定用法)10·选B(因为辅音字母+o结尾的名词一般加-es)11·选B(因为 Mike and his sister 在此句里也有are的意思)12·选C(现在进行时1·选B(因为only表示只有)2·选D(因为market是市场。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
b d c b b c d a b c
b d a c d a
BDCBBCCABABDABDA您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
B D C B B C D A B C B D A C D A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选修6 unit3单词填空问题,只有几道题求你们看一下,谢谢!请回答一下下面的问题,我做完之后感觉思路不太对,(7)He got his parent job when he ()the army.A.stopped B.quitted C.parted D.withdraw.12.He is under great()because of his new job.A.stress B.strength C.stream D.push16.It is easy to get into the()of taking drugs,but it`s very difficult to get rid
of it.Apracite B.custom C.habit D.habitat这几道题7选B12选A还是B?16选C对吗?无论对错都请给个理由!谢谢!分数不是问题,如果回答的好,我甚至可以追加悬赏300分!我只要质量和速度,谢谢!
回首哥884zHy
7选B是对的吧.退伍用quit12我觉得选A. 翻译是:新的工作使他觉得很有压力.A:压力;B:强壮,力量;C:小溪,流;D:推16选C我觉得是对的.翻译成名词“习惯”.A:练习,实际操作;B:惯例,习惯(通常不指个人,而是指一片区域的风俗,习俗);C:习惯;D:出处,产地
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码几道英文题,求解一.指出句子中的一处错误:6.The book is a red9.This is a "P" and that is a "M"二.1.spell it,please.(改为同义句)_____________ ___________
it2.It is a white T-shirt.(对“a white T-shirt”这个部分进行提问)___________
6.one9.an "M"1.Please spell 2.What is
6 a 去掉9M 前面应该用an 1 Please
spell2What is
6.The book is a red应该去掉 a : The book is red.9.This is a "P" and that is a "M"把"M"前的a改成 anPlease spell it.What is that?
The book is redThis is a "P" and that is an "M"please say itwhat is that
扫描下载二维码几道英语题........帮忙解一下.......快哦.....谢谢_百度知道
几道英语题........帮忙解一下.......快哦.....谢谢
--- ______________.Let -----(I) have a look ?
---________________?5.Open ----- door .---What is Mrs Smith doing .Jenny does her homework in afternoon (28)一?5.用a.Read the English letter ----- me 。)2.Is Bill in .4.Is Lucy ----- (在吗);s this on ___ desk.These new computers are -----(we).句型转换1. ----- orange are there.Let&#39.5.----- apples are here .Do you know -----(she) name.Can you read ----- Lesson 2 ----- Lesson 5 .(她正在打电话?They are sheep?三.3.2.This is (Miss Gao).4;s time on lunch ?
---It&#39,the填空1.They live ----- 18 Fork Street,too?3, please .--- What is Amy doing.A young man is asking ----- way .
---------改为----------3.7,please?2.His parents are in -----(English);s a new eraser?
---------改为----------2.[对括号内的部分提问]
--------------- is this .用所给词的适当形式填空1.四.(她正在上课.3.2?(改为同义句)
Is Bill ----- ----- .五.用适当的介词填空1.Can you clean ----- blackboard for me .What is your favorite clocks. It's open our books ----- page 89.What are -----(that).改病句1,s family .I have a new bike and Jim -----(have) a new one, please .Is it a picture ----- June&#39.根据汉语写答语1.6.4.---What&#39?二.It&#39.---------改为----------六?2;s ___ eraser
提问者采纳
答案依次为:at homeWhotheyhasmeherEnglandminehereathetheanThethefrom tototoofonclocks改为clockin the afternoonon改为forShe is teaching.She is calling.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
to,the;on改为forSours,in.
Sinis改为Who;in改为Eto
- 1.stay here
2.Who=1.those
7.in三1.the
5.the四1.from
5.in五1.is 改为are
2.in afternoon 改为in the afternoon
3.on 改为 for六1._She is having a class.
2._She is calling.
up herewhothosehasmeherEnglandoursherethethetheanthe thethe不知道totoofonis-aredoes-didon-forshe's having a classshe's on the phone
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 别人帮忙怎么谢谢人家 的文章

随机推荐