there is a tall building in our school改成双重否定句改为肯定句

There is a lake in the forest.怎么变成否定句?加not 还是no?书上有例句There are no tall buildings.急用!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There is a lake in the forest.怎么变成否定句?加not 还是no?书上有例句There are no tall buildings.急用!
There is a lake in the forest.怎么变成否定句?加not 还是no?书上有例句There are no tall buildings.急用!
There be句型的否定式的构成和含有be动词的其它句型一样,在be后加上not或no即可.注意not和no的不同:not是副词,no为形容词,not a/an/any + n. 相当于no+ n..There is not a/any lake in the forest.There is no lake in the forest.
There is not a lake in the forest或者There is no lake in the forest1.A2.C3.D4.B5.C【解析】试题分析:本文叙述了作者的学校。在学校的前面有一个操场。在学校的后面有一个小花园。花园旁边有一个桔子园。离学校不远有一条小河,夏天,我们经常去河里游泳。这所学校有400名学生,25名老师。我们在学校学习英语,语文,数学和其他一些科目。我们爱我们的学校。1.2.3.4.5.考点:日常生活类短文阅读。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届江苏省无锡市七年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Your garden is _______ beautiful flowers.A. full of
B. full with
C. filled of
D. fill with  
来源:2016届江苏省扬州市江都区七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句子的意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)1.They are those _
bags . (child )2.Thank you for
me the bike. (lend)3.I wish our team good
.(luck)4.Jack is
in collecting stamps. (interest)5.Mr. White teaches
English this term. (we)6.Yangzhou is becoming more and more
now. (现代化)7.
is his favorite subject. (地理)8.Linda practices
badminton every day.(打)9.What
do you want to tell us? (其它)10.Eating vegetables is good for
.(健康) 
来源:2016届江苏省扬州市江都区七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
--- Let Simon ___
__ right away.--- Yes, I will.A. go home
B. go to home
C. goes home
D. goes to home 
来源:2016届江苏省姜堰市七年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
句型转换。(每空1分,满分10分)1. Why don’t you play basketball with us?(同义句)_____________
_____________ play basketball with us ?2.There is something wrong with my computer. (同义句)My computer
_____________ _____________.3.My friend will arrive in four hours.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ will your friend arrive?4.Does he go to the cinema every weekend?(用next week改写)______he _______to the cinema next week? 5.We will have a sports meeting next week. (改为否定句)We ______ ______ a sports meeting next week.
I hope you _________ to my birthday party this evening.A.to come
D.will come
Two hundred thousand three hundred and sixty means ___________.A. 2,360
D. 200,360 
来源:2016届江苏省姜堰市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
—Are you classmates? — No, we go to different ____________.A. school B. a school C. schools D. school’s 
来源:2016届江苏省仪征市七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读短文,根据短文内容补全表格中所缺的信息。(每空一词)What do you do at weekends? Some people like to stay at home and have a rest. Other people think going out for a walk is good for their health. My friend Jack works very hard from Monday to Friday. At weekends he always does the same things. On Saturdays he
washes his car and on Sundays he takes his family to a village(村庄) far from his house. His uncle and aunt live there,so Jack goes to see them every week. They have a big farm and only one worker to help them. So they are usually very busy. Jack often asks his family to help them. The children give the animals food. Jack and his wife work in the fields(田). After a long day of work, they are very tired and hungry. So Jack’s uncle gives them a nice meal. After that about five,they drive home.根据短文内容,完成表格。
What do people do at weekends?Some peopleThey like to ___1.____ at home and have a rest.Other peopleThey think ____2.___out for a walk is good for their health. My friend JackHe works very hard five ___3.______a week. On ___4.___he washes his car and on Sundays he __5.____his family to a village. It is far__6.____his house.He goes there to __7.____his uncle and aunt. Jack’s uncle and aunt have a big farm and have only one ___8.___to help them.So Jack often takes his family to __9.___them.Jack’s uncle gives them a nice meal after a long day of work.At about five,they __10.___home. I live in a small town near Xing’an in Guilin. You can’t see it on the map of China, because it is too small. The air here is fresh. There are not many tall buildings in our town. The best building is our school. There are four hundred stude_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I live in a small town near Xing’an in Guilin. You can’t see it on the map of China, because it is too small. The air here is fresh. There are not many tall buildings in our town. The best building is our school. There are four hundred stude
I live in a small town near Xing’an in Guilin. You can’t see it on the map of China, because it is too small. The air here is fresh. There are not many tall buildings in our town. The best building is our school. There are four hundred students and twenty-five teachers in our school. In the front of the school, there is a playground. I often play basketball with my classmates on it. There is a little garden behind our school. And we can grow beautiful flowers and plant trees in the garden. Next to the garden, there is an orange orchard(果园). You can hear birds singing everywhere. There is a river not far from our school. In summer, we usually go swimming with our teachers in it. We study Chinese, English, math and other subjects at school. The teachers are very nice. We love our school.小题1:The writer lives _______.
A.in a small town
B.in the city of Guilin
C.in a village
D.in a tall building
小题2:There is_______ in the front of our school.
A.a river
B.a tall building
C.a playground
D.a garden
小题3:The students often _______ in summer.
A.play basketball
B.plant trees
C.grow flowers
D.go swimming
小题4: People can hear _______ singing here and there.
A.students
D.teachers
小题5: What is the best title of the passage?
A.The garden
B.A Small Town
C.Our School
D.The Best Building
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:CI live in a small town near Chengdu.You can't see it on the map of China,because it is too small.There are not many tall buildings in our town.The best building is our school.There are six hundred students and thirty -six teach_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I live in a small town near Chengdu.You can't see it on the map of China,because it is too small.There are not many tall buildings in our town.The best building is our school.There are six hundred students and thirty -six teach
&&&& I live in a small town near Chengdu.You can't see it on the map of China,because it is too small.There are not many tall buildings in our town.The best building is our school.There are six hundred students and thirty -six teachers in our school.In the front of the school,there is a playground.I often play soccer with my classmates on it.There is a small garden behind our school.We plant (种植) beautiful flowers in the garden.Next to the garden,there is an orange orchard (果园).You can hear birds singing in the trees.There is a river
not far from our school.In summer,we usually go swimming with our teachers in it.We study Chinese,English,math and other subjects at school.The teachers are very nice.We love our school.
1.Why can't you see Our town on the map of China?
A.Because it is too small.B.Because the map is small.C.Because it is near Chengdu.D.Because there are not many tall buildings in it.
2.How many teachers are there in our school?&
A.6.B.60.C.36.D.We don't know.
3.What's in the front of the school?
A.A river. B.A garden. C.An orange orchard.D.A playground.
4.What do we do in the garden?
A.Play soccer.B.Plant flowers.C.Sing.D.Go swimming.
5.Which is right according to (根据) the passage?
A.The best building in our town is our school. B.Our school has an orange orchard.C.The river is far from our school.D.The teachers only teach us Chinese,English and math.
1-5&&&&&& ACDBAThere is a tall building in the center of the city改为将来时_百度知道
There is a tall building in the center of the city改为将来时
提问者采纳
将来时这样造句:There will be the tall building in the center of the city.望采纳。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖