help!!!英语没问题英语怎么说

2014.12英语四级作文题目预测:Should We Help Strangers
【网络综合-2014.12英语四级作文题目预测:Should We Help Strangers】:Should We Help Strangers?  1. 有人认为帮助陌生人是一种美德;  2. 有人却认为帮助陌生人会给自己带来麻烦和危险;  3. 我认为……  【范文】  Helping strangers has always been considered as a treasured virtue of mankind. We need help from others throughout our life, whenever we travel to other places or stay at home. On the other hand, helping others can make us happy. We feel great joy when we are trusted, needed and able to give a hand.  However, some people are cautious when it comes to helping strangers. They say that helping others involves risks of getting hurt or cheated. Lending a hand to a stranger often puts us in a vulnerable position for it means trusting someone we do not even know. Moreover, there are times when we have physical limitations. For instance, we can’t swim but a girl is drowning, what should we do? If we are blind to that limitation, giving a hand would conversely take our life.  In my opinion, we should still offer what we can do to help those needed strangers. Meanwhile, we should beware of getting cheated and use our common sense to tell whether the strangers are real needed people or just professional cheats. Detecting anything unusual, we should defend ourselves or turn to the police.相关推荐:Help!Help!Please help me,thanks!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:654,111贴子:
Help!Help!Please help me,thanks!收藏
我知道当that引导从句时that可有可无,但是和how、what等词相连时是否可以保留?比如说:I wan to konw how you spent your last vacation.可不可以在how的前面加一个that作为引导,还是说how本身就有引导的作用不能加that?那这个句子有没有结构问题?I want to konw that how you spent your last vacation,这样how、that可不可以同时出现呢?
这个问题快把我逼疯了!都初二了,英语没学好很后悔,望智者指点迷津!!
楼主的问题:我知道当that引导从句时that可有可无,这是不太准确的说法。主语从句中,如果主语从句开头做主语(换句话说不采用先行主语的情况),这里的that是不省略的。表语从句中的that一般也要求不省略(偶尔有省略的),同位语从句的that一般也是应该保留。
楼主的可以看做宾语从句,宾语从句大概就3种情况,第一种是陈述句(that)引导,that可有可无,当然如果宾语从句是两个并列的陈述宾语从句,第二个宾语从句的that应该保留,不然有时会引起歧义(在难度大一点的考试题目中是考点)第2种:一般疑问句(if/whether....)至于区别if/whether,百度自己去寻找。第三种就是特殊疑问句when/how/whose/where...这类的,根本不接连词that
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Resolved questionsWhat can you do to help others?
Additional Details:In learning languages
For learning: Base language: EnglishCategory: Uncategorized
May 19, 2010
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.
Sort by: Time: oldest to newestTime: newest to oldestVotes: hightest to lowest
Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
Whatever others will need from me!
May 19, 2010
I think, the real way to help some one learning languages - i mean REAL PERSONAL talking, chatting - for improving any language. And not for a few minutes, a person should talk every day, discovering, opening something new from this chat with a native speaker. If one has no native english speaker-knowns, not bad, one can improve his knowledges even talking to another learner. Practise makes perfect:))
May 19, 2010
Hi Hisun, I have posted many contributions related to learning English here at Italki. In order to really learn a language I recommend the immersion method where you go to a country and live there and interact with native speakers on a daily basis.
May 19, 2010
- I give them useful tips on how to improve the language they are learning.
- I recommend useful books that can help them learn the language.
- I answer the questions that are related to the language they are learning. I usually answer the question and provide illustrative examples to make sure they understand my answer.
-
I help those who write a notebook entry with corrections and comments.
Correcting others' mistakes helps them improve their writing skill.
- I post comments and answers in some 'groups' created to learn and practice languages. I want to share my knowledge with them.
- I think I'm able to make lasting impressions on my students since I have a passion for teaching some languages.
- Being familiar with some languages and how these languages relate to the English language enables me to help ESL learners more effectively.
- Both my experience as an English learner and my experience as an English teacher enable me to help those wishing to learn English as a second language.
- Travelling abroad is a good way that can help you learn languages. But I think there are many things a person can do to learn languages without going abroad such as learning online. You can live in an English speaking country without having much contact with native speakers of English. So the best way to improve your English and especially your speaking skill is to read and listen more using some useful websites.
May 19, 2010
Hi...You can help others if you are available for them...
May 19, 2010
for me. i am not a native english speaker. maybe i need their help.
the best way for me is keep learning. i can help anyboby else who interested in chinese.
May 21, 2010
Submit your answer
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.&
More open questions for learning English
(0) (2) (0) (2) (0)
More resolved questions for learning English
(2) (1) (1) (2) (3)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.Can I help you?英语怎么读_百度知道
Can I help you?英语怎么读
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
kai 爱 号铺 又
看那儿还不有
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识