我非常非常的想你。用没问题英语怎么说说?

我非常想你非常爱你 用英语怎么说_百度知道
我非常想你非常爱你 用英语怎么说
I miss you so much and I love you so much.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
i miss you like crazy,and i love you so much !`这样表达更深刻一些。
I miss you .i love you so much!!
i love you very much
非常爱你的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我非常非常想你,这是我最透明的秘密”。用英语怎么说?
“我非常非常想你,这是我最透明的秘密”。用英语怎么说?
I would like you very much , this is the secret of my most transparent
I really, really miss you. This is my most transparent secret.
其他回答 (2)
I missed you so much ,it's the most transparent secret of me .
My very, very like you, this is the secret of my most transparent
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译成英文 你好!我觉得你的邀请非常诚恳,我很快乐!想立即飞到夏威夷。现在这边是冬天,很冷!退休_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文 你好!我觉得你的邀请非常诚恳,我很快乐!想立即飞到夏威夷。现在这边是冬天,很冷!退休
刚刚没复制全 不好意思啊 全文如下你好!我觉得你的邀请非常诚恳,我很快乐!想立即飞到夏威夷。现在这边是冬天,很冷!正在办理退休。同时我的狗生了2个小宝宝,我正在护理他们到春天长大就送给朋友。三月份以后,一些事情处理完,我想计划休假去夏威夷找你,愿意住你的家里只要你不觉得麻烦。非常高兴你对我的赞美和鼓励!我也真得很想和你一起设计小木屋,这好像曾经是我的一个梦。我期待着---真想和你多聊,只是我的英文太差,我想以后跟你学英语,ok?
提问者采纳
Hello ,I am very glad and appreciate your kind invitation
. At this moment i want to fly to Hawaii
at once .It is winter and very cold now in China .Retirement is being dealt with . In the meanwhile
was born two puppies and i am caring for the puppy untill Spring and then i will
present the two puppies to my friends .
After March ,i am going to take a vacation in Hawaii
stay with you after i
make everything is ok .
I hope i will
give you any troubles when i live in your house .
I am so glad to your praise and encouragement !
I also want
a log cabin with you ,which is like a dream . i
am looking forward to
with you but
my english is not very good .i want to learn english with you after i come to Hawaii ,OK ?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Hello, I think that your invitation is sincere, this makes me happy! I want to fly to Hawaii right now.
It is winter in here, very cold! Retirement.
hello!l am very glad to recieve your sincere invitation.l even want to fly to Hawaii right now!Now its winter here .its so cold.retire最后说退休时什么意思,我不理解,直接翻了退休
hello! I think your initation is sincere and i'm happy about that!
i want to fly to Hawaii immediatly. Now it's winter here, qiiute cold! Retire.
I appreciate your kind invitation and I'm happy about it. I want to fly to Hawaii imediately in such a cold winter.
Hello! I think your invitation very sincere, I am very happy! Immediately to fly to Hawaii. Now this is the winter, very cold! Retirement is being dealt with in. At the same time my dog had two babies, I was nursing them to grow up and then spring gift to your friends. In march, after some things to deal with, I'd like to plan a vacation to Hawaii seek you, is willing to live in your home as long as you don't think that trouble. Very happy you to my praise and encouragement! I really want to be with you together to design the cabin, this seems to have is one of my dreams
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我有一段话请帮我翻译成英文,以下是内容“我很喜欢北京,也非常想去,听说你们之前去过的,一定很好玩吧!呵呵!关于你问我距离这么有多远,其实也没多远,坐汽车也就2个小时就到了!,”
我有一段话请帮我翻译成英文,以下是内容“我很喜欢北京,也非常想去,听说你们之前去过的,一定很好玩吧!呵呵!关于你问我距离这么有多远,其实也没多远,坐汽车也就2个小时就到了!,”
请哪位同志帮我翻译下,急急急!!!!
I like Beijing very much, also very want to go, before I heard you went, it must be fun!Ha-ha.You asked about how far the distance so I, actually also does not have how far, the car has 2 hours to get to!
等待您来回答
教育/科学领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:你的病好了没,我们都十分想念你,特别是英语老师是什么意思?
你的病好了没,我们都十分想念你,特别是英语老师
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料: