智能单词测试 来挑战吧
你学英语到底是为了什么?
资料下载排行榜
英语六级公开课
英语六级热报课程
2014英语六级时间表
1每年3月 9月23-5月 9-11月3每年6月 12月4每年2月 8月当前位置: &
问题来了的英文
英文翻译problems have cropped up:&&&& problem:&&&& arrive:&&&& fulfi ...
例句与用法1.Pocket flan ! - and here ' s another question口袋乳酪! -有一个问题来了2.- pocket flan ! - and here ' s another question-口袋乳酪! -有一个问题来了3.B : why do you ask such a question你怎么想起问这个问题来了? 4.The question is , is it just his problem , or is it mine too问题来了,哪只是他个人问题呢还是我也有问题5.The question is , why is it that people don t declare their destiny现在问题来了,为何人不宣告自己的命运? 6.The problem was later但接着问题来了。 7.Now it ' s my 2nd question : what ' s your favourite football team ? and why现在我的第2个问题来了:我想知道你们喜欢哪支球队?为什么? 8.Now it ' s my 1st question : tell me what ' s your attitude to soccer ? what does soccer show you in daily life现在我的第一个问题来了:我想知道你们喜欢足球吗?足球给你们带来了什么? 9.Now the catch : the wavelength of a plasma wave is only 30 microns , whereas the typical microwave wavelength is 10 centimeters现在问题来了,电浆波的波长大约是30微米,而一般微波的波长大约是10公分。 10.Revelations 2 : 10 . this is a tremendous promise , but with it comes an unbelievable responsibility , " be faithful to the point of death .我们听到这些话,也看见关乎我们将来的异象经文吩咐我们要忠心至死,问题来了:这怎可能? &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇高一英语作文最近更新列表
I'm a student. I study in the Yanhe No.4 middle high school. I have a wonderful school life. Now let me t...
  My home in Zhouzhi County, in recent years has undergone a drastic change. Take my family for instance. Prev...
  With industries and business developing quickly, the number of trees in many big cities has dramatically reduc...
  In my childhood, filled with a lot of interesting young Fun, will not help laughing sometimes question that ...
  Not since when, growing pains, in combination with many complaints to let out of me, this topic good kind. ...
  I love me to be full of joyous sound to laugh at the home town of language then. Spring, willow elder sis...
  In my childhood, filled with a lot of interesting young Fun, will not help laughing sometimes question that ...
  A Letter to My Mom  Dear Mom,  I recently read the book, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mom by Amy Chua. I ...
  Many people believe that the world&s supply of fresh water will never be used up. They think that fres...
  The bell was ringing. Miss Wu, who teaches us English, came into the classroom, a big smile on her face. S...
  Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and su...
  Last week our music teacher taught us a song, named Indebted Heart. Through it I know that we should live ...
  Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. With the development of industry...
  My mother has a pair of keen eyes which can speak. With her eyes,she observed my mood, gave me courage and...
  特别的一天  Today is a special day ,it&s my maternal Grandpa&s birthday.In many years,we celebarted...
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语常用英语问答_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!