洗衣服很辛苦但我觉得是值得的。加油用英语怎么说说

英语翻译翻译一段文字:“我清楚的记得三年前的一天下午,您很累,所以让我自己洗衣服,但是我没有答应.您呵斥了我几句,结果我把您唯一的百褶裙剪了.今天我感到很后悔,但又没有勇气与您_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译一段文字:“我清楚的记得三年前的一天下午,您很累,所以让我自己洗衣服,但是我没有答应.您呵斥了我几句,结果我把您唯一的百褶裙剪了.今天我感到很后悔,但又没有勇气与您
英语翻译翻译一段文字:“我清楚的记得三年前的一天下午,您很累,所以让我自己洗衣服,但是我没有答应.您呵斥了我几句,结果我把您唯一的百褶裙剪了.今天我感到很后悔,但又没有勇气与您面谈.想起您对我所付出的操劳,我更是愧疚万分,我想得到您的原谅.我想对您说一句对不起.”
I clearly remember that one afternoon of three years ago,you are very tired,so you ask me to wash the clothes,but I didn't agree.You scold me with few words.As a result,I cut you only pleated skirts.Today I feel deep regret,but haven't the courage to apologize to you.Reminding what you cared for me in the before,I am so guilty and I want to get your forgiveness.I'd like to say sorry to you
I clearly remember one afternoon three years ago, you are very tired, so let me own laundry, but I do not agree. You scold me a few results I cut your unique pleated skirts. Today, I am very sorry, bu...
您可能关注的推广回答者:我要去洗衣服用英语怎么说十万火急!明天要教的快!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我要去洗衣服用英语怎么说十万火急!明天要教的快!
我要去洗衣服用英语怎么说十万火急!明天要教的快!
I am going to do some washing或I am going to wash clothes洗衣机洗衣服的同时,我可以做其他家务 英语怎么说呀?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
洗衣机洗衣服的同时,我可以做其他家务 英语怎么说呀?
洗衣机洗衣服的同时,我可以做其他家务 英语怎么说呀?
I can do other housework when the washing machines washes the clothes.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
while the laundry’s working, i can do other housework
Washing machines wash clothes at the same time, I can do other chores谢谢
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:我经常在星期天早上和妈妈一起洗衣服翻译成英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我经常在星期天早上和妈妈一起洗衣服翻译成英语怎么说
我经常在星期天早上和妈妈一起洗衣服翻译成英语怎么说
I often wash the clothes with my mother on Sunday morning.
I often wash clothes with my mom on Sunday morning
I have often in the Sunday morning and her mother with the laundry。.
i always wash colthes with my parents in the morning of sunday
您可能关注的推广写一篇关于母亲节的英语作文?5月9日是母亲节,我觉的我应该为我的妈妈做点什么.我们都知道,妈妈把我们养大很辛苦,我决定帮助妈妈做家务,包括洗碗、洗衣服、拖地、还有整理房间.然后,我_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇关于母亲节的英语作文?5月9日是母亲节,我觉的我应该为我的妈妈做点什么.我们都知道,妈妈把我们养大很辛苦,我决定帮助妈妈做家务,包括洗碗、洗衣服、拖地、还有整理房间.然后,我
写一篇关于母亲节的英语作文?5月9日是母亲节,我觉的我应该为我的妈妈做点什么.我们都知道,妈妈把我们养大很辛苦,我决定帮助妈妈做家务,包括洗碗、洗衣服、拖地、还有整理房间.然后,我要给妈妈个惊喜,亲手写一张贺卡,上面写着:妈妈,节日快乐.在早晨,去买一束康乃馨.它代表我对妈妈的爱.我以后要好好学习,我让妈妈失望,让妈妈为我感到骄傲.、、、、、、、
Last Mother's Day , I
was very busy . In the morning, I
bought bread , milk to
mother. Then in the morning, we went shopping, I
bought a pair of shoes , a skirt for her. At the noon, I cook noodles for mother. In the afternoon, I and mother went to a film . In the evening, I took mother to a restaurant
. Then, I bought a bunch of flower to her. She is very happy.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐