英语脑筋急转弯问题 急!!!

四道英语问题,急!!!_百度知道
四道英语问题,急!!!
1. His grandfather died of h____ disease last year2. Don’t keep silence! The head teacher is____ a lot about that
A. able to know
B. supposed to know
C. supposing to know
D. going to know3. My aunt left her office after she____ her work
A. had finished
B. finishes
C. has finished
D. was finished4. The TV show____ The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau let many people see____ under the sea
A. was called;what was life like
B. called;how life was like
C. was called;that life was like
D. called;what life was like
提问者采纳
第一题:heart第二题:B第三题:A第四题;D
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
heartBAD欢迎提问,乐意解答;愿你满意, 望你采纳。
1 heart2 B3 A4 D
1heart2C3C4D
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!关于英语问题_百度知道
急!关于英语问题
我想问下,我把新概念英语4册全部学完,水平能够达到什么程度?听力和口语有进步吗?能和别人进行自由交流吗?谢谢!
提问者采纳
看你学的深度有多少 并且不好说学习时间的长度 新东方的授课也只是领着学 自己学得花出更多倍的时间因人而异 正常人大概一共需花2500个小时学了不一定就都会了所以很重要的一点是看掌握了多少 而不是学了多少一般说来 如果是掌握了70%-80%的知识点的话这包括单词 短语 语法 句子结构的分析 写作能力 深度阅读很跳读学完四册 对英语的掌控能力已有质的飞跃6级不在话下 专业四级水平已超过 雅思6分没有问题 主要是看你掌握了没不是学完就完事了
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
至少可以达到4级水平
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题急!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语问题急!!!!!!!!!!
anger的用法
提问者采纳
[ˈ&ŋɡə] n.
[方]炎症, 伤口处发炎或疼痛
生气, 动怒
词性变化 anger
[ˈ&ŋɡə] vt.
使发怒, 激怒
be angered by [at]
因...而发怒 anger
[ˈ&ŋɡə] vi.
He angers easily.
他容易发怒。
继承用法 angerly adv.
习惯用语 bluster oneself into anger
勃然大怒 dare sb.'s anger
不怕惹某人生气 furious with anger
狂怒 through the anger of the moment
因一时的愤怒 A-is a short madness.
[谚]怒是短时间的疯狂。
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
名词 n. 1.怒,生气[U]Tom shouted in anger. 汤姆气忿地叫喊着。 及物动词 vt. 1.使发怒They don't want to anger their friend for his sake. 他们不愿意为了他的缘故而使他们的朋友生气。 不及物动词 vi. 1.发怒Dinah angers easily. 黛娜动辄生气。 anger noun ADJ. bitter, black, cold, deep, fierce, great, savage, terrible | genuine, real | growing, mounting, rising mounting anger among teachers and parents | sudden | righteous Catherine appeared in the doorway, shaking with righteous anger. | controlled, pent-up, suppressed | popular, public | widespread QUANT. burst, fit, outburst He slammed the door in a fit of anger. VERB + ANGER be filled with, feel, shake with, tremble with His eyes were filled with anger. She was trembling with anger. | express, give vent to, show, vent, voice Children give vent to their anger in various ways. | control, hide, suppress It is not healthy to suppress your anger. | arouse, cause, fill sb with, fuel, provoke, stir up His words fuelled her anger. | change to, give way to, turn to His joy soon turned to anger when he heard the full story. ANGER + VERB boil over/up, bubble up, build up, flare (up), grow, mount, rise, well up Henry stood up, his anger rising. | abate, drain, evaporate, fade, subside The anger drained from his face. Her anger subsided as quickly as it had flared up. PREP. in ~ He raised his voice in anger. | with ~ His face was flushed with anger. | ~ against her feelings of anger against the murderer | ~ at I felt a sudden anger at his suggestion. | ~ over There is much anger over plans to close the hospital. | ~ towards her anger towards her parents PHRASES a feeling of anger, in a moment of anger He had walked out in a moment of anger.
anger verb I was deeply angered by their lack of concern.
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题,急,在线等_百度知道
英语问题,急,在线等
假如班上要举办一次有关“学生该不该做家务”的讨论会。请你根据以下提示问题下一篇短文。阐述自己的观点,并向全班做一个汇报。提示:1.Do you often do chores?2.What chores do you often do?3.What do you think about doing chores?要求:语句通顺、意思连贯、词数约80左右,提示词不包括在内。Good afternoon everyone.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks you for listening!
提问者采纳
Good afternoon everyone.I think I do well about this,beacause I often do chores in home,and I can do many kinds of chores.For example,I like doing washing and cleanning,and I think we student should do chores as often as possible.First,I think that doing chores can help our parents a lot,thus,they can have more time to have a break or do other things.Secondly,doing chores can develop our persistence(恒心)and we could bear pain in study.Finally,I think that doing chores can also make our body more healthy.So we should do chores as often as possible but don't foget your stduy.
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题,急啊!_百度知道
英语问题,急啊!
把下面的句子改同义句(我初一)1)Tom is a handsome boy.He has brown hair.Tom is a handsome boy ______ brown hair.2)Can you tell me how I can get to the nearest hospital?Can you tell me the _____ _____ the nearest hospital?3)The smart girl shows a great interest in dancing.The smart girl is very _____ _____ dancing.4)I warned you not to talk to strangers many times before.I _____ you _____ _____ talk to strangers many times before.5)Can trees fight one another?Can trees fihjt ____ ____?6)The man passed the policeman his passport.The man _____ his passport ______ the policeman.7)Few students in our class come from America.Few students in our class _____ _____ America.
提问者采纳
Tom is a handsome boy.He has brown hair.Tom is a handsome boy __with_ brown hair.2)Can you tell me how I can get to the nearest hospital?Can you tell me the _way_ _to_ the nearest hospital?3)The smart girl shows a great interest in dancing.The smart girl is very _interested_ _in_ dancing.4)I warned you not to talk to strangers many times before.I _told/asked_ you not_ _to_ talk to strangers many times before.5)Can trees fight one another?Can trees fight _with_ others_?6)The man passed the policeman his passport.The man _passed/showed_ his passport _to__ the policeman.7)Few students in our class come from America.Few students in our class __are _from_/live in America.
其他类似问题
26人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1)Tom is a handsome boy.He has brown hair.Tom is a handsome boy with brown hair.2)Can you tell me how I can get to the nearest hospital?Can you tell me the way to the nearest hospital?3)The smart girl shows a great interest in dancing.The smart girl is very nterested in dancing.4)I warned you not to talk to strangers many times before.I asked you not to
talk to strangers many times before.5)Can trees fight one another?Can trees fight with thers?6)The man passed the policeman his passport.The man showed his passport
to the policeman.7)Few students in our class come from America.Few students in our class are from Americ希望更够帮到你!!!怎么还有这种题目啊!!!我们以前就是做这种题的!!!
小菜一碟,你自己应该能搞定 的!
1,with 2,way to 3,interesting in 没时间写了 要睡觉了 还有第三个可能会错
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐