急求七年级英语同步练P25高一英语完形填空空!谢...

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013年人教版7年级英语上册课本课堂接练习题及答案
下载积分:900
内容提示:2013年人教版7年级英语上册课本课堂接练习题及答案,答案,练习,课堂,练习题,人教版,上册英语,试题及答案,课堂练习,2013年,课堂练习题,年级上册人教版,教材习题答案,年级上册,版上册,教,七年级英语
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 23:24:57|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:2013年人教版7年级英语上册课本课堂接练习题及答案.DOC相关文档:
下载文档:
搜索更多:
词条解释:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。甜梦文库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。|英语导学案(全集)七年级下册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
72页免费74页免费102页4下载券145页4下载券55页免费 74页2下载券96页3下载券48页4下载券48页2下载券20页4下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢12页1下载券74页4下载券4页免费15页免费8页免费
英语导学案(全集)七年级下册|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢七年级下册英语学案-海文库
全站搜索:
您现在的位置:&>&&>&初中英语
七年级下册英语学案
七年级下册英语学案Unit1 Where’s your pen pal from?Section ATeacher‘s words: Actions speak louder than words.Language aims:知识目标:1. Words: Canada, France, Japan, the United States, Australia, Singapore, theUnited Kingdom, Sydney, New York, Pairs, Toronto,
Tokyo, French,Japanese, pal, country, live, language, world, like, dislike.2. Phrases: talk about, be from/ come from, pen pal, speak English, a little与 little 的区别,my favorite subject, tell sb. about sth,
like doing sth.3. Important sentences:
1) --- Where‘s your pen pal from?2) --- Where does he live?3) --- What language does he speak?4) ---- What‘s your favorite subject?能力目标:学会谈论人们的国籍、居住城市及所说语言。情感目标:了解世界,了解不同地区的人文风俗,学会理解和尊重异国文化。教学重难点:1. 国家及城市名称。2. come from的用法。教学过程:Ⅰ、预习检测:1.来自______________
2.笔友______________3.做运动______________
4.讲英语______________5.给某人写信______________
6.住在______________7.一点法语______________
8. 太难______________9.去看电影______________
10.喜欢做某事______________Ⅱ、情景导入:1. To show a photo of Sydney and talk about it.2. To ask the students some questions.Ⅲ、自主探究:1. The students open the books, turn to Page 81 and read the first letter. After that, the students answer three simple questions.2. The students read after the tape and go on answering some more questions.Ⅳ、合作交流:1.The students read the letters that the teacher gives them and then choose one pen pal they like.2.Do a report.My partner‘s name is __________. new pen pal‘s name is __________. is七年级下册英语学案 第1页
_______ years old. is from __________. lives in ___________. likes
can be my partner‘s pen pal. Do you think so?Ⅴ、拓展创新:Groupwork1.Discussion: In your group, do you like your pen pals? Who likes? Why? ( Tell some reasons )2.Report.In our group, ________of us like his pen pal. Because his pen pal …Ⅵ、典型例题解析。1.Marry, please show ------ your picture.(2008),A. my
D. me解题:show后面应该加宾格形式,故应该选择D2.This isn‘t ----- pencil case, I left mine at home.(2008)A. my
D. myself解题:形容词性物主代词修饰名词,故应该选AⅦ、达标测试:一、首字母填空1. She l_______
in Bei Hai.2. What l _______does Maria speak?3. Where are your friend f_______?4. King‘s f_______ movie is the Long Weekend.5. China is a great c_______ .6. Mr. Brown is from A_______.7. Can he speak J_______ ?8. Rush Hour is an action m _______
.9. It is an i_______
story.10. J_______
is the seventh month in the year.二、单选(
)1. _______
do you come from?A. When
)2.Sam likes_______
his friends.A. to play
C. play with
D. playing with(
)3.She lives_______ Sydney.A. at
D. behind(
)4.Where_______
---In Australia.A. live
D. live七年级下册英语学案 第2页
)5.Do you want_______
French?A. to learn
C. learning
D. learn三、完形填空:阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案,并将其标号填入括号内。Li Mei has a new classmate from New York. His 1_______
is Peter. Everything here2_______
new to him. He doesn‘t speak Chinese, but he speaks good English. He can3_______
many games, too. Miss Yang asked Li Mei to
4 _______ him to speak Chinese.Li Mei was very 5_______ . She thought she could
English from Peter. Now shecan speak
English and Peter can
some Chinese words.Now they are 9_______
at table and having 10 _______ at school. Li Mei teaches himhow to use chopsticks.(
) 1. A. friend
B. classmate
D. teacher(
) 2. A. am
) 3. A. play
) 4. A. see
) 5. A. sorry
B. careful
) 6. A. get
) 7. A. any
D. no( ) 8. A. tell
) 9. A. sitting
B. standing
C. working
D. talking(
) 10. A. a meeting
B. a party
D. teaVIII、 课后反思:
中考链接1.1)I‘ll (写)an E-mail to my cousin in Canada.2) They bought a house (有) a big garden.Can you pass the dictionary to me, please?
-- Certainly.A. I‘m sorry.
B. Pardon.
C. Thank you.
D. Excuse me3. Tom told me his parents had arrived Beijing.A. at
Unit1 Where’s your pen pal from?Section BTeacher‘s words: All roads lead to Rome.
Language aims:七年级下册英语学案 第3页
知识目标:1. Words: Japanese, French, country, Toronto, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, world,pen pal, any, dislike, from, country, people, language2. Phrases: be...from=com from, live in ...,
live here/there3. Important sentences:⑴-- Is that from your new pen pal?
--Yes, it is.⑵I live in Toronto ,Canada, and I want a pen pal in China.⑶I think China is a very interesting country.⑷-Where does he live?
-He lives in Mexico City.能力目标:学会如何询问他人来自哪里和如何回答别人的提问。情感目标:学会与他人友好相处学习重难点1、学习重点:学会写信的格式以及通过写信交笔友。2、学习难点:What does she want?学习过程:1. 预习导学及自测⑴听录音记忆单词。⑵小组互相检查读写情况。⑶写出下列单词并展示。笔友
国家名/国家人/语言/首都,省会/城市(纽约、东京、多伦多、悉尼、巴黎、伦敦)
来自...;...国人;
居住/住在.../住在这儿(那儿)
说话;演讲(说话能力,+语言名词)(中国、加拿大、日本、澳大利亚、英国、美国、新加坡、法国、韩国、墨西哥、西班牙)⑷在小组内核对答案。⑸完成1将单词与图画匹配2、情景导入⑴Greet the class as usual and check the homework.⑵The students read the new words of Unit 1 together.⑶Check some words of this unit 1 .3、自主探究Students‘ activitiesRead articles and dialogues about unit 1.Teacher provides guided oral practice using the targretlanguage。Student reads the dialogues in the class. Two students read the dialogues to the class,Master some grammer points.4、合作交流七年级下册英语学案 第4页
Talk about countries, nationalities and languages. Ask and tell where people live by themselves. Make statements about your country of origin and languages you speak. For example:I come from Japan. I speak Janpanese。B:Teacher‘s help1).Revise some language points.vAsk students to work in pairs. After they have practice for a few mintues, Ask various pairs to present importances to the class.2).Sentences― Where is your pen pal from ?
― She is from Mexico.―Where does she live ?
―She lives in Mexico City .―What language does she speak?
―She speaks English and Spanish .5、拓展创新① Please write a word in each blank and you can find information to complete the letter on the ID cards.② Ask a student to read the letter aloud with all the answers in place.③ Ask students to use 3b as an example .Write an e-mail about themselves.④ Ask several students to read their letters to the class.6、达标检测一、英汉词组互译(10分):1.来自______________
6. the United Kingdom___________2.说法语__________
7. the United States____________3.他最喜欢的科目 _________ 8. tell me about yourself_________4.一点儿日语____________
9. in Australia______________5.在周末 __________________10. New York __________________二、选择填空(20分):(
)1.--_____ is this pencil case _____?
--It‘s from the USA.A.
What, from
B. What color, /
C. Where, from
D. Where, /(
)2. --Where are Emma‘s parents from?
--_____ from Japan.A. It‘s
B. These‘re
D. They‘re(
)3.―What language does your new pen pal speak?
---_____.A .France
C. Spanish
)4.―Where does she _____?
--She lives in Beijing.A. from
B. live , in
)5. My new pen pal _____Canada and speaks English.A. come
D. live in(
)6.―Is that your new friend?
--_____.A. Yes, she is. B. No, he isn‘t
C. Yes, it is
D. No, that isn‘t(
)7.Does she have _____brothers _____sisters?七年级下册英语学案 第5页
A. some, and
B. any, and
C. some ,or
D.ANY, OR(
)8.She likes ______ to the movies and ______ basketball.A.
go to play
B. going, playing
C. to go, playing
D. going ,to play(
)9. Do you _______Australia?A. speak
D. come from(
) 10.London is the capital of ___.A. the United States B. the United Kingdom C. Australia
)11.The people in America speak______.A. English B. French. C .Chinese D. America(
)12.He _______ French very well, so he ______ it in French.A. speaks, says
B. speaks, speaks C. says, speaks D. say, say(
)13. DThis is my new pen pal,‖ She ______.A. tells
)14.There is _____ coffee in the bottle, is there?A.. a little
)15.Can you _____ it in French?A. speak
D. tell三、句型转换(10分):1.Where is your pen pal from?= Where ___ your pen pal _______
from?2.Where does he live ? = _____
______ does he live _____?3.What‘s her favorite subject?= What subject _____ _____ like ____?
(就划线部分提问)_________ _______ do they speak?7.中考链接1. DDoes Wang Li ____ English well ? ‖DSure . She studied it for two years in America . ‖(莱芜市)A. speak
Please tell me ______.I have some good news for him. (2008 重庆)A. where Robert lives
B. Where does Robet liveC. where Robert lived
D. where did Robert live8.Conclusion总结本节课知识点,让学生举手示意自己不理解或者不明白的地方。9. Homework根据课本SectionB―3b部分,write an e-mail about yourself.10.课后反思:七年级下册英语学案 第6页
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Unit 2 Where's the post office ?Section ATeacher‘swordsA friend in need is a friend indeed.Language aims:
知识目标:1.Words:post,office,restaurant,library,supermarket,bank,park,pay,street,center,mail,near,bridge,across,between,front,behind,excuse,straight,turn,left,right,down2. Phrases: post office, across from, Excuse me, In front of, next to,turn left,turn right, take a taxi3. Important sentences:
--Is there a supermarket?
--Yes, there is./No, there isn‘t.--Where‘s the park?
--It‘s on Center Street.--Where‘s the hotel?
--It‘s across from the bank.--Where‘s the pay phone?
--It‘s next to the post office.--Where‘s the library?
--It‘s between the restaurant and the supermarket.能力目标:Ask for and give direction on the street情感目标:学会如何询问路径,通过学习文中的方位词正确表达自己的意思。培养学生在陌生环境下能独立生存的能力。教学重点:掌握重点词汇、短语和句型教学难点: 用Where + be(is/are) + the … 句型来询问地点(场所);灵活掌握指示方向的句型。学习过程:(1) Leading教师根据Section A―1a 图片内容绘制一幅类似的图片,也可根据学校所在城市绘制图片,图片上标注主要建筑物和街道的名称。
七年级下册英语学案 第7页
T:Look at the map . You are standing in the footprints (脚印), someone comes to you and asksthe way. Can you answer his questions?(
) 1 . Which street or road am I standing on now?A. New Street. B. Market Street. C. East Road. D. No Answers.(
) 2. How do I get to the library?A.Go along North Road and then turn left into West Road. Then you can see
the library on your right.B. Go along North Road and take the second turning on the left, and then turn right. Now you can see the library on the left.C. Go along Market street and then turn left into Ferry street. And now you can see the library.D. Go along North Road and take the third turning on the left. and then turn right into River Street. Now you can see the library on your right.(
) 3. Which is the shortest way for me to get to the Ferry?A. Market Street Ferry Street.
B. East Road Ferry Street.C. Market Street Little Street. North Road. Ferry Street.D. East Road High Street Market Street Ferry Street.(
) 4. Which road should I take to go to the swimming pool?A. Old Street.
B. East Road.
C. Market Street.
D. North Ro教师给学生留五分钟时间做完上面四道题,然后订正答案,但是不细讲原因。(2)知识讲解a. Listening.T:通过做题我们看出询问地点以及正确的指示方向在我们的日常生活中经常碰到,那么如何正确的表达呢,今天这节课我们将会作主要讲解。首先,听录音,做Section A―1b 部分和 2b部分。之后老师订正答案。b.知识点汇总和讲解Where is ...?
是本单元讲的重点句型。这个句型是口语中最常用的句型之一。它可以用单数形式,也可以用复数形式。可以问人也可以问物。例如:问物:单数形式:Where is the pen?
那支钢笔哪去了?Where is my bike? 我的自行车哪儿去了?复数形式:Where are the keys? 那些钥匙哪去了?Where are those cars? 那些小汽车呢?七年级下册英语学案 第8页
问人:单数形式:Where is Miss Wu?
吴老师呢?Where is your mother?
你妈妈哪去了?复数形式:Where are the students of Class One? 一班的学生哪去了?Where are they?
他们在哪儿?在本课中, Where is the …?
表示&某地方在哪儿?&用来询问地方,也可以使用&Is there …?&询问时可加&Excuse me.&以表示客气,有礼貌。回答时可根据具体情况回答。例如:&Excuse me. Where is the post office?& &请问,邮局在什么地方?&&here is the station?&
&车站在什么地方?&&Is there a fruit shop near here?&
&附近有水果店吗?&指示方向的句型主要有以下几种:It‘sIt‘sIt‘s It‘s It‘s It‘s 注意:across表示的是从某物的一边到另一边;横过….across from 在….的对面;在….对过 in front of
在物体外面的前面c. Pairwork根据上面的句型组织对话,小组内互相练习,并上讲台表演。教师加以点评和指点。 d. 自主探究教师:除了以上我们学到的关于询问地点和指示方向的句型外,还有哪些句型呢?请翻到课文P9---3a 部分,仔细阅读,找出文中询问地点和指示方向的句子。并做完3b 题目。三分钟后教师订正答案。Is there a hotel in the neighborhood?Go straight and turn left.It‘s down Bridge Street on the right.4. 习题检测Ⅰ.单项选择1.―Is there a fruit shop _____ the neighborhood?―Yes,it‘s _____ Center Street_____ the right.A. on;on;it
B. in;on;in
C. on;down;to D. in;down;on2.―Thank you very much.
―_____ .A. No,thanks
B. No,you‘re welcomeC. You‘re welcome
D. Don‘t thank me3.They take a walk _____ the park every day.七年级下册英语学案 第9页
B. through
D. pass4. It is a small house_____ a small garden.A. has B. to
D. have5.―Is there a bike in the supermarket?
―_____.A. Yes,it is B. No,it isn‘t C. Yes,there isn‘t
D. Yes,there is6.My best friend sits next_____ me.A. to
D. beside7. Just _______ straight and turn right.A.going
D. goes2. 组句子a. there, is, a, next, pay, library, phone, to, the______________________________________?b. video, there, a, and, arcade, between, the, is, supermarket, the post office._______________________________________.c. Green, it, down, is, Street, the, on, left______________________________________?d. where, are, you, live, any, beautiful, near, there, parks______________________________________?e. the, an, garden, interesting, from, across, street, is______________________________________.5. 典型例题讲解第1小题:答案:D
此题考查介词的用法。in the neighborhoodD在附近‖,用介词in。可排除选项A、C。此题的答案为D沿着中心大街在右边‖,故用介词down,D在右边‖用介词on。故选 D。第3小题: 答案:B
across和through两个介词都有D穿过‖之意,用法不同。across和on有关,表示动作在某一物体的表面进行,表示D横穿/跨‖。through的含义与in有关,表示动作在某物体所在的空间内进行。本题有一定的空间概念,故用through。第7小题:本题主要考察祈使句的用法,祈使句是用来表示请求、命令、劝告或建议等语气的句子。它的主语多是You(通常不说出)。其中一种是以行为动词开头的。6.中考链接(在……之间) 5 o‘clock and 6 o‘clock.2.--Why are you standing there, Maggie?--I can‘t see the blackboard clearly. Two tall boys are sitting _______ me.A. behind
B. in front of
D. next to【答案】 1.between
2.B七年级下册英语学案 第10页
7.Conclusion: 根据本节课的重难点,教师领导学生重新回顾一下重点句型,并留出一定时间让学生阐述自己所学到的东西,最后让有疑问或困惑的同学说一下自己的问题,老师做简单解答。8.Homework: 学生用英语简单陈述自己从家到学校的所遇到的重要建筑物和道路。9.课后反思:________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unit 2 Where's the post office ?Section BTeacher‘s words: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Language aims:知识目标:形容词的用法;问路、指路的表达方法; 能力目标:用简单句型和词汇表达自己在问路和指路上的能力情感目标:培养学生的自立能力教学重点:词组;指路的基本句型;形容词的用法教学难点:enjoy,if 引导的条件句学习过程(1) 检查上节课学到的单词和基本句型,(单个提问,上黑板默写,同学之间互相提问)(2) 情境导入做游戏,把学生A的眼睛蒙住,不让他看到任何东西。然后学生B下指令让学生A走到其他学生的位置,目的地可以选择离A越来越远的地方,直到学生A失败或者学生B无法再继续表达为止。上节课学到的是询问某个建筑物的具体位置以及表达某个建筑物位置的句型,这节课我们就一起探讨一下,如何从一个地方正确的走到另一个目的地(3)自主探究教师放录音,学生完成Section B― 2a 和2b部分,教师订正答案(4)合作交流学生以学习小组为单位,合作探究3a,3b以及self check中的3部分,找出指路的重点短语或句型。之后让其中一组的代表在黑板上表述出来。教师纠正、点评并做补充。 Showing the ways: (指路)1. Go straight down / along this street. 沿着这条街一直走。2. Turn left at the second turning.
在第二个路口向左转。3. You will find it on your right.
你会在你右手边发现它。4. It is about one hundred metres from here.离这里大约一百米远。5. You‘d better take a bus.
你最好坐公交车去。(You‘d better+动词原形)七年级下册英语学案 第11页
词组1. across from ……在……的对面
2. next to……
紧靠……3. between…and…在…和…之间among 表示位于三者或三者以上之间4. in front of…在……前面
in the front of…在……(内)的前部
课室内的前部有张桌子。5. behind…… 在……后面
6. turn left/ right 向左/右拐on the left/right of……在某物的左/右边 on one‘s left/right 在某人的左/右边7. go straight
一直走8. down /along……
沿着……(街道)9. in the neighborhood=near here
在附近10. welcome to……欢迎来到……11. take /have a walk 散步12. the beginning of……
……的开始,前端at the beginning of… 在…的开始,前端
in the beginning
起初,一开始13. have fun=have a good time=enjoy oneself
玩得开心,过得愉快我昨天玩得很开心。I had fun yesterday./ I had a good time yesterday./ I enjoyed myself yesterday.14. have a good trip
15. take a taxi
坐出租车16. 到达:get to +地方 get here/ there/ home 到这/那/家arrive in +大地方
I arrive in Beijing.arrive at +小地方
I arrive at the bank.reach +地方17.go across
从物体表面横过
go across the street
横过马路go through
从空间穿过
go through the forest
穿过树林18.on + 街道的名称。 Eg: on Center Streetat + 具体门牌号+街道的名称
Eg: at 6 Center Street(5)拓展创新1.enjoy doing sth
享受做某事的乐趣,喜爱做某事I enjoy reading.
我喜爱读书。到目前为止,我们学了两个特殊的动词finish和enjoy,都是要带 doing.I finish cleaning the room.
我扫完了这间屋子。2.hope to do sth
希望做某事I hope to pass this exam.我希望通过这次考试。hope +从句
I hope tomorrow will be fine. 我希望明天将会晴朗。(从句即是一个小句子,这个小句子又放在大句子中,从属于大句子,所以叫从句。如tomorrow will be fine是一个从句,它又放在I hope 的后面,形成句中有句。)3. if 引导一个表示假设的句子。If I have much money, I will go to the moon.如果我有许多钱,我就会去月球。If you are hungry, you can buy some food in the supermarket.如果你饿了的话,你可以在超市买一些食物。七年级下册英语学案 第12页
4. 形容词用法之一形容词修饰名词,作定语,一般放在名词的前面。如:a clean park, a new hotel,a quiet street, a big supermarket,a dirty park,a smallsupermarket,an old hotel,a busy street本单元的反义词、近义词配对1.new―old
2. quiet--- busy
3. dirty--- clean
4. big―small(6) 达标检测根据中文提示完成句子1.小明的家紧挨着颐和园。Xiao Ming‘s home is _____ _____ the Summer Palace.2.向左转,你就会看见那家邮局。_____ _____,you will see the post office.3.在我们的社区内,有一个银行。_____ _____ a bank _____ our neighborhood.4.在这个公园的对过有一个公用电话。A pay phone is _____ _____ the park.5.这是此次旅行的开始。_____ is the _____ of this trip.词汇( Vocaburary)6.The streets here aren‘t q________ to have fun.8.The pay phone isn‘t in front of the bank,it‘s b________ the bank.___ their grandparents every week.10.Our house is b_______ a school and a vegetable market.___ man is 87._ ._ .15.Class 1 is c______ ,but Class 2 is dirty.3.典型例题解析(1)Bridge Street is a good place to have _____.A.fun B.a fun
C.funs D.funning答案:A fun意为D娱乐,乐趣‖,是不可数名词,故不能选B和C。名词没有现在分词的变化,故不选D(2)We are _____ Ji‘nan next week.A.arriving at
B.arrive in
C.arriving in
D.arrive at答案:C
此题主要考查动词arrive的基本用法。arrive at表示到达较小的地方,arrive in七年级下册英语学案 第13页
表示到达较大的地方,另外此题还考查了现在进行时的用法,所以选C。(3).It‘s very far.You can _____ a bus.A.sit
D.take答案:D
此句中缺少谓语动词,故选D。乘坐某种交通工具用动词take,如take a taxi,take a car等。中考链接(1
)I‘m not really ______ (饥饿). I‘ll just have an ice cream.(2009河北)(2)The young men walked ______ the forest and came to a big river at last.A. on
C. through
D. across【答案】1.hungry
2.C课后反思:
Unit 3 Why do you like koalas ?Section A
Happiness is found along the way―not at the end of the road.---Sol Gordon
知识目标:koakas
tiger elephant dolphin panda lion penguin giraffe zoo cute map smart animal box kind of south Africa能力目标:DExpress preferences情感目标:通过对本节知识的学习,培养学生要热爱动物,保护自然Importance: Master the new words and phrases(一)预习导学(Warming Up)1.Read new words by themselves,then check some students‘ pronunciations2. Learn the new words by finishing the exercises.(英汉互译)只可爱的大象_____________________ 有几分_______一只有趣的海豚________________
几只可怕的狮子_________________come from___________
welcome to the zoo____________a smart koala__________
want to see the pandas_________(二)预习自测根据首字母和汉语提示写单词七年级下册英语学案 第14页
1.--Why do like tigers?
--Because they are very c________2.________(让我们) play with the cats.3.Look at the ___________(长颈鹿).They are eating leaves.4.Penguins live in south A__________5.There are many kinds of a__________in the zoo.(三)情景导入First play a vedio about many kinds of animals ,then make a dialogue by asking them questions: Do you like animals? What animals have you seen in the zoo? And what‘s your favorite animal? Why?(四)自主探究1.译成汉语,注意划线部分 the lions first.2.让他做这件事吧。 Let___________it.(五)合作交流Make the conversations following the exampleA: Let‘s see the lions .
B: Why do you like them ?A: Because they are cute.
B: Where are lions from?A: They are from South Africa.(六)拓展创新找出与划线部分意思相同的选项 A
D a little分析:kind of 意为D有点儿‖,相当于副词,用于形容词前表程度,a little 也有此法,故选D. little 用于不可数名词前,表示物质的量,意为D几乎无‖, a kind of 后接名词,意为 D一种‖,kinds of 与 a kind of 一样,表种类,是a kind of 的复数形式。(七)达标检测一、单项选择(每题1分)1. -- ________do you like penguins ? --Because _____are very smart.A. Why , you
B. What, they
C. What, you
D. Why, they2 The dolphins are ______interesting.A .kind of
B.a kind of
C. kinds of
D. kind3.________the comedies are funny,______I like it very much.A. Because, so
B. Because of ,so
C. Because,/
D. Because of, /4. What ______animals do you like ?A .other
B .the other
D .others5.--Where _____you come from ?
--I ______from China.
A. are, am
C .are , do
D.do, do 七年级下册英语学案 第15页
二、用方框中所给词填空。
Today is_______. Jim and David _____to go to the zoo._____there is a ______in the zoo. She is ______ there. Her name is Ling Ling.She is from ______. She is only five years old. She‘s very ____.Children like her very much. They want to _____her, but
Ling Ling is ______.So the keepers(饲养员)in the zoo tell them to be ______三、完成句子1.树袋熊很有趣,而且有点儿聪明。Koalas are funny,and_______clever.2.不要和老虎玩,它们很可怕。Don‘t _________ the tigers. They are
_________.3.--你为什么喜欢海豚? ---因为它们很有趣。--_________ do you _____________?
--_______they are very __________.4.动物园里有各种各样的动物。There are _____________animals in the zoo.五、典例分析对划线部分提问 分析:because 为从属连词,意为D因为‖,用来引导原因状语从句,提问用why。 答案:1. Why do you like lions?
2.Why does he like koalas?易错点分析:询问原因除用why外,也可用 what ...for,介词for 表示原因,如:What do you
learn English for ? 你为什么学英语?练习:I want some apples because I want to make apple pies._______do you want _____apples?_______do you want ______apples ______? 六、中考链接1.( 2009 连云港).1. We didn't enjoy the picnic______there was a sudden rain.A. if
D. however2.(2009 绵阳)2. Elephants, pandas and ________
are animals.A. chicks
C. penguins
D. dolphins答案:1.C2.C七.教后反思;――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Why do you like koalas?
如何提问原因状语从句七年级下册英语学案 第16页
Section B一、教师寄语:Failure is the mother of success.失败是成功之母。二、学习目标:谈论自己喜欢的动物并陈述理由;问他人对动物的喜好以及理由;三、教学重难点:重点: 1. vocabulary: ugly, clever, friendly shy, dog2. Sentences: What (other) animals do you like?I like elephants. Because they are friendly.难点:1.The new description words.2.Use the language to describe the animals freely.四、教学过程:(一)预习导学Step 1Free talkGreeting the students.Talk about the animals learnt before.复习巩固上一课所学的动物词汇
(二)情境导入Step 2 RevisionRevise the words by asking: What‘s this?Where is it from? Do you like …? Why?
Do you like …? act.复习上一课所学的基本句型,引出新课内容(描述动物的形容词及国家名称)(三)自主探究Step 3
Presentation1.Teach the new words by pictures. Write the new words on the black board2.Do SB P10, Part 1 in pairs,3.Check the answers.4.Listen to the tape and circle the description words in part 1.Listen again check the answers学生学习新的词汇,并直接进行运用,便于掌握。Step 4 ListeningListen to the tape twice and fill in the chart.Listen again, check the answers.(四)合作交流Step 5 Pair workSB,P10, Part3Get the students to read the dialogue.Read in pairs.七年级下册英语学案 第17页
Talk about some other animals the student know.在范文的基础上学生创造新的对话,围绕重点进行训练。(五)达标测试选择适当的词填空:why, other, friendly, animals, clever, shyA:What ______ do you like?
B: I like pandas.A:______ do you like them?
B:Because they are ______ and cute.A:What animals do you like?
B:I like dolphins, too. Because they are_____and ____ to people.Blackboard writing design:(六)小结回扣Step 6 SummarySummarize the important words and language points with the class.本节学习了4个形容词和两个句型,学生通过本节课的学习基本能用所学知识描述和表达个人喜欢的动物。Step 7 Homework1.Learn the new words by heart.2.Make up a dialogue with the word learnt in this lesson.五、典型例题解析1.Pandas are cute, _____they are kind of shy.A .or
D .then解析:cute可爱的,shy 害羞的,两个词的关系是并列的。因此选用B。kind of 的意思是有点,对本题的答案选择不产生影响。2.My uncle _____(relax) 3 hours every day.解析:从every day 可知本题采用的是一般现在时,从主语my uncle可知谓语需用第三人称单数。因此答案为relaxes.六、中考连接1.The teachers are _________(friend) to their students.2.Yangyang lives in Beijing. He likes_____(play) soccer.答案:1.friendly 2.playing七、课后反思Talk in your group about what you have learned and what you haven‘t got.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want to be an actor.Section A一、教师寄语:Custom makes all things easy.
有个好习惯,事事皆不难。七年级下册英语学案 第18页
二、学习目标:1.知识目标1)词汇:doctor, reporter, police officer, waiter, bank clerk, sales assistant, dangerous2)句型: ―What does he do?
―He is a waiter.―What do you want to be?
―I want to be an actor.―Where does he work?
―He works at a bank.2.能力目标: 谈论有关职业的话题. 为将来踏入社会求职打下基础.3.情感目标: 热爱学习, 以便将来在各自不同的岗位上为建设祖国做出贡献。三、教学重点,难点1.教学重点1) --What do you do?
--I am a reporter.2) --What does he do?
--He is a student.3) --What do you want to be?
--I want to be an actor.4) --What does he want to be?
--He wants to be a bank clerk.2.教学难点一般现在时态的概念和用法: 当主语用第三人称单数时, 谓语动词的相应变化。四、学习过程1、预习导学及检测(教师寄语:Knowledge is power.)学习任务一: 询问职业 (看谁写得准确)1.&你是干什么的?&有哪三种表达方式?
学习任务二:
总结有关职业的词汇(看谁写得多)____________________________________________________________________________2.情境导入 能听懂听力对话并能进行自由交际。(1)将单词与图片中的人物相匹配。(2)听录音并排序。_____ _____ ______(3)结对练习,就图片中的人物进行问答练习。3.自主探究 能听懂听力对话并能进行熟练书写。1. 听对话录音并排序。______ _______ ________
4、合作交流七年级下册英语学案 第19页
调查,练习 want to be?句型。A:What do you want to be?
A:________________________B:I want to be a teacher.
B:________________________A:What does your mother do?
A:__________________________B:She's a bank clerk.
B:__________________________A:What does she want to be?
A: __________________________B:She wants to be a policewoman.
B:___________________________5、拓展创新仿照以下做成文报告(小组活动在全班展示)。I have a friend,His name is…,He is...years old,He wants to be…,His father is…,He wants to be…,His mother is…,She wants to be…6、课堂小结。1.本节课教学了职业的名称及对职业的提问方式,并掌握几种对职业提问的句型。2.通过对本节课的学习使学生明白:What you will be, you will be!
你能成为你可以成为的人!What you want to be, you will be !
你能成为你想成为的人!达标检测一、Choose the right answers to fill in the blanks. 选择填空。(
) 1. He ________ want to be a doctor.A. don't
C. doesn't C. policewoman
C. works C. an (
) 2. She works in a bank. She is a ________.
A. shop assistant
B. bank clerk
B. working B. the
) 3. Where does your father ________? (
) 4. My father wants to be ________ actor.(
) 5. I don't like my job, because it's very ________.A. interesting
C. exciting二、Fill in the blanks with the verbs given. 用所给动词的正确形式填空。1.Her father ________ (work) in a restaurant.2.What ________ you ________ (do)?3.They ________ (be) students. They want _________ (be) doctors.4.________ he ________ (live) in China?5.-- ______ (be) your sister a student?
-- No, she ____ (work) in a hospital.三、补全对话。1. A: What do you do?
B: ____________________. (我是一名老师。)2. A: _____________________?
B: I want to be an actor.3. A: What does he do?
B: ______________________. (他是一个学生。)七年级下册英语学案 第20页
4. A: ______________________?
B: He wants to be a bank clerk.四、翻译。1.莉莉的妈妈在哪工作?________ does _________ mother work ?2.他想成为一名医生。He _________ to __________ a doctor.中考连接:1.Jenny is a nurse and _________ in Town Hospital.A.Works
C.had worked
D.work2.What's your sister?A.She is a sales assistant.
B.She is nice.C.She is cooking dinner.
D.She works in a bank.典例解析句型转换1.I want to be an actor.(就划线部分提问)____ ____you want _____ _____?解析:What do,to be
对职业提问用疑问词what,然后把剩下的句子变为一般疑问句。2.My uncle works in a restaurant.(就划线部分提问)____ ___your uncle ____解析:Where does,对地点提问用where,&My uncle&是第三人称单数,故助动词用does。3.My sister is a nurse.(就划线部分提问)_____ _____ your sister?_____ _____ your sister _____?解析:What is;What does,do
对职业提问的句型有:What do you do?What's your job?或What are you?4.Tom doesn't want to be a waiter.(改为肯定句)Tom _____ _____ be a waiter.解析:wants to
否定句变肯定句,去掉助动词doesn't,want要还原为wants。5.He works at a hospital.(改为一般疑问句) _____ he _____ at a hospital?解析:Does,work
一般现在时态的一般疑问句变法有:有be的be提前;没有be的用助动词do或does,谓语动词要还原为动词原形。句中主语为Tom,第三人称单数,故用Does。七、【课后反思】
I want to be an actor.Section B一、教师寄语:Custom makes all things easy.
有个好习惯,事事皆不难。二、1.知识目标:1)重点单词与短语:newspaper, hard, as, at, summer, story, magazine, young, play, news, work hard, in七年级下册英语学案 第21页
summer....2) 重点句型: I want to be a/an ...because it's a/an ...,then we have a job for you as a waiter.2.语言结构: what questions and it's answer。3.语言功能:ask occupation and it's answer.三、学习重难点:(1)了解各种职业的特点和职责。(2)学会表达自己在职业上的选择和理由。(3)读懂简单的职业招聘广告,能模仿书写自己的广告。四、学习过程1.预习导学及自测
听写单词和短语。(5分钟完成并相互改正。)2.情景导入
(由对话引出)(Ask a boy) --What does your mother do?
--She is a police officer--What does your father do?
--He is a bank clerk--What do you want to be?
--I want to be a -----.3.自主探究
将图片与单词对应完成1a4.合作交流1) Pairwork: 运用&He is a policeman. It's an exciting job.&谈论上述图画中的工作,完成1b。2) 听录音,填表格, 写出 Betty, Jenny, Sam 想从事的职业, 以及为什么他们要从事这些职业.
3) 快速阅读3a,找出所读的招聘广告中各种职业的特点,并补全招聘广告。4) 再读一遍3a,小组间讨论划出课文中的重点短语,并试着总结写招聘广告的要点,小组代表展示答案。5) 根据3a完成3b,听录音核对答案。6) Game: Guess the jobAsk a student to draw a picture of someone working. Ask another student to ask questions about the kind of job you are drawing.5.拓展创新用适当的介词填空1. We work and study _______ the day and sleep _______ night.七年级下册英语学案 第22页
2.I work in a bank. I often work _______ people and money.3.Ann doesn't like talking _______ people because she is shy.4.I think his work is kind _________ boring.5.Do you go out ______ dinners with Gina every night?6.达标检测Ⅰ.根据句意,用所给的单词的适当形式填空.1.The small boy wants to be a __________ (report).2.________ (thief) don't like the police.3.My father works very hard. He is often ________ (later) every day.4.How many ________(policeman) are there in the police station?5.He gives ______(I) an English-Chinese dictionary.Ⅱ.动词运用1.--What _______ your pen pal ________ (do)? --He's a student.2.I want _______(work) in a post office.3.Do you like ________(play) volleyball after school?4.She enjoys ________(sing) very much.5.________(be ) her work very interesting?6.I am busy _______ (watch)TV now, don't let me do my homework please.7.These old people often ________ (see) Beijing Opera on weekends.Ⅲ. 拓展提高:补全对话A: Hi, Jim. ________ does your father do?B: He's ________ policemanA: Do you want to _______ a policeman?B: Oh, yes. Sometimes it's dangerous, but it's also a very exciting _____. Your father is a bank clerk, right?A: ________, he is.B: Do you want to be a bank clerk, ________?A: No, not really. I want to be a reporter.B: Oh, why?A: It's very busy, but it's fun, too. You meet so _______ interesting people.IV中考链接:This is my family. There are four people in my___1.
2___ my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is a
3___ . He cooks nice 4____
. He likes playing chess. My mother is a teacher. She likes 5___ books. They two work in school. They like tea very much, 6__they don't like milk 7____. My name's Li Yang. I like playing 8_ football. My sister, Lin Ting 9__
music. She wants to 10___a singer.1. A. room
D. family七年级下册英语学案 第23页
2. A. Their
C. They're
D. They3. A. cooker
D. teach4. A. dishes
C. lunches
D. suppers5. A. read
C. reading
D. to reading6. A. and
D. at all7. A. too
C. sometimes
D. at all8. A. /
D. a9. A. like
D. is like10. A. is
D. am7.小结回扣
五、Homework假定自己是老板, 写一份招聘广告._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________六、课后反思:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm watching TV.Section A一、Teacher's words: Where there is a will, there is a way.二、Teaching aims:1.知识目标:词汇: clean, read, sure, wait, toy, west, camera, activity, shop, bird.短语:talk about, a photo of, thanks for, play soccer, wait for, some of, in the first photo, ? 交际用语:(1)-- What are you doing?
--I'm watching TV.(2)-- Is Nancy doing homework?
--No,she isn't. She's writing a letter.(3 ) --Do you want to go to the movies?
--Yes,I do.七年级下册英语学案 第24页
(4.)--When do you want to go?
--Let's go at 7:00.语法:现在进行时的用法。2. 能力目标:学会谈论人们正在做什么,学会写英文信,能就现场发生的事作现场报道。 3 .情感目标:通过合作学习谈论正在发生的事,启发学生思维,培养学生的合作精神。三、教学重点:&教学目标&中的&知识目标&和&能力目标&。教学难点:&现在进行时&的应用。四、Teaching course:Step 1.预习导学自测:根据句意补全已给出首字母的单词:1、My little brother is w_____ a letter.2、The students are c_____ the classroom.3、The boy is taking a photo with a c______.4、Are they w_____ for a bus over there?5、He's r_____ a newspaper.小小翻译家:1、talk about________
2、a photo of________3、wait for________
4、in the first photo________5、电话交谈________
6、踢足球________7、因?而感谢________
8、许多图书馆_______Step2 情境导入Look at the pictures in P25 1a and write sentencesNow it's 6:00 pm. What are they doing?In picture A. She is talking on the phone.In picture B. ________________________In picture C. ________________________In picture D. ________________________In picture E. ________________________In picture F. ________________________Step3 自主探究1.以上练习的句子是什么时态?_______________________________.2.该时态的结构是_________________________________________.3.现在分词的构成规则A、一般直接在动词后加______ ,如reading,watch_____, talk____ .B、以字母不发音的e 结尾的____________,如writing,come_______, make ____ .C、一个元音字母加一个辅音字母结尾且末尾只有一个辅音字母的重读闭音节词要_____________________ 。如swimming , run ____ ,begin ____。Step4 合作交流1.Make dialogues in pairs七年级下册英语学案 第25页
---What are you doing?----I am reading. .MORE DIALOGUES:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2.Listen to the tape and answer the questions.①What is Steve doing? ____________________________________②Does Steve want to go to the movies?___________________________________________________________3. Practice 2c
Guess gamesStep5 拓展创新If you want to ask your classmates to see a film, what do you say?Practice3a&3b.五、达标检测:Ⅰ、单项选择:1.Do you want ___ to the movies with us this evening?Your best friend Julie will go,too.A.go
D.going2.--____ are Lisa and Tim talking to?
--Their English teacher.A.What
D.When3.Look!Jim and Li Lei are ___TV.Do you want to join them?A.watch
C.looking at
D.watching4.Jack and Tom often do ____ at school.A.his homework
B.their homeworksC.their homework
D.they homework5.Your idea(主意)____good.A.see
D.sounds6.After one day's work,my father often ____ newspapers.A.looks
D.reads7.&Is Tom playing with a bird?&&Yes,____.&A.he does
D.she is8.I'm talking ____ him ____ the English speech contest(演讲比赛).A.about
D.below9.&____ cleaning the classroom?&&Mike.&A.Who does
D.Who are10.--____Alan studying?
--No,he ____.A.Is;is
B.Ddoesn't
C.Is;isn't
D.Is;doesn't七年级下册英语学案 第26页
Ⅱ.用括号中所给词的适当形式填空:1.Look!The teacher ____(stand) at the door.2.It's seven o'clock.His family ____(eat)dinner.3.One of us ____(take)photos for them now.4.Mary ____(not sleep).She is reading.5.I always ____(go)to bed at ten o'clock in the evening.6.Let's ____(have)a talk about the movie.7.The man ____(not sing).He is dancing.8.--____they ____(wait)for you?
--Yes,they are.9.The girl ____(put)on her coat now.10.Are the children ____(skate)on the lake?Ⅲ.句型转换:1.He is reading a book.(改为一般疑问句)_____he_____a book?2.He cleans his room every day.(用now替换every day)He ____ ____ his room ____.3.The children are watching TV.(对划线部分提问)____ ____ the children ____?4.Are they listening to the teacher?(作否定回答)____,they ____.5.I'm watching CCTV news.(加上football match改为选择疑问句)____ you ____ CCTV news ____ football match?Ⅳ.完成句子:1.&学生们正在做什么?&&他们正在做作业。&--What ____ the students ____?
--They're ____ ____ ____.2.玛丽正在给她的笔友写信。 Mary is ____ ____ her pen pal.3.&汤姆在看电视吗?&&不,他在玩他的玩具。&--____ Tom ____ ____?
--No,he isn't.He's ____ ____ his toy.4.他正在等谁?
Who ____ he ____ ____?5.我们正在谈论那部电影。 We're ____ ____ the movie.Ⅴ.任务型阅读:Dear Linda,It is 3:00 in the afternoon and I am sitting in the library.It isn't a very nice day.It is raining and I am feeling homesick(想家的).I miss my friends and family.There are many students in the library today.Most of them are studying.A few students are sleeping or talking to their friends,but most of them are busy.Tom,my best friend,is here with me.He is studying,too.He is very nice.I want you to meet him when you come to New York.七年级下册英语学案 第27页
I have learnt a lot of English,so I can write a letter to you in English!I hope that you are well and happy.When will you come to see me?Please write soon.Your friend,Tina根据短文内容,回答下列问题:1.Where is Tina now?__________________________________________________2.What's the weather like?__________________________________________________3.How is Tina today?__________________________________________________4.What are the students doing in the library?__________________________________________________5.Has Tina learnt a lot of English?__________________________________________________Ⅵ.口语社区:从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏各句的相应问句,讲选项填入题前的括号内。
)1.She's playing the trumpet.
A.What time do you want to go?(
) 2.Let's go this afternoon.
B.Do you speak English?(
) 3.Sure,I do.
C.When does he get up?(
) 4.Yes,He likes bananas.
D.Does he like fruit?(
) 5.He usually gets up ai about half past six. E.What's she doing?(五)中考链接:1.--Where are the ____?
--They're playing ____ football on the ground.A.the
D./2.--I think our chemistry teacher is working hard.He teaches us __.(湖北黄冈)--Yes,but he hasn't come today.He doesn't feel ____.A.well
D.well3.To our disappointment(失望),the swimming pool was ____ for the whole time during our stay.(浙江宁波)A.closed
D.gone六、拓展创新:电话调查。用英语给你的朋友打电话,询问他们正在干的事情和打算干的事情,完成下表。参考句型:What are you doing? Are you doing?? What do you want to do??七、课后反思:你学到了什么?
______________七年级下册英语学案 第28页
______________________________你认为不足的地方:________________________________________
I'm watching TV.Section B一、Teacher's word: No man can do two things at once. 一心不可二用二、Learning aims:知识目标:词汇:toy
bird短语:go shopping
play basketball
thanks for
play soccer句型:1. Where is he swimming/ shopping/ playing basketball?2. -- What is he doing?
--He is playing soccer.能力目标:学会写英语书信,会用图片表达人们的行为。情感目标:培养学生善于观察和分析判断的能力。三、教学重难点: 1.Here are some of my photos.2. Thanks for your letter and photos.3.I'm playing basketball at the school.四、Learning steps①预习导学及自测按要求写出下列单词(1)toy(复数)__________
(2)swim(现在分词)____________(3)library(复数)_________(4)shop(现在分词) _____________②情景导入(1) Do 1a,complete the chart.(2) Do 1b,pairwork
--Where is he swimming?--He's swimming at the pool.(3) Do 2a&2b,listen and complete the chart.③自主探究(1)Read 3a,circle the activities and places.(2)Read again,完成英汉互译。在游泳池在购物商场
in the last photo(3)Read it and number the photos (1-4)④合作交流(1)Look at 3b and describe what the family are doing.-What are you doing?-I'm watching TV.七年级下册英语学案 第29页
(2)Fill in the blanks。⑤拓展创新Draw some pictures of your family and write about them.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________⑥达标测试Ⅰ根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。1.Look! They are taking photos with a c________.2.There are many people swimming at the p_______.3.Their mother hasn't come. They are w ______for her.4.There are many books in the school l________.5.look! There is a b________ in the tree.Ⅱ句型转换。1.He usually studies English .(用now改写句子)He______
________ English now. (对画线部分提问)________
_______ those boys _________? (对画线部分提问)______ _______
_________ are there in the city.4. They want to go to a movie.(改为否定句)They ______
to go to a movie.5.Is Tom playing basketball at school?(做否定回答)______,_____
________.⑦小结回扣本堂课主要学习了现在进行时结构极其用法,主语+be+doing。5.典型例题解析①Tom and I ______music now.A.are listening
B. are listening to
C. listening
D. listens解析:由now可知,该句为现在进行时。又因主语为&Tom and I&,故选A。②I with my sister ________TV.A. are watch
B. are watching
C. am watching
D. watches解析:由主语I可知,此题应选C。③.That ______bad.A.sound
D. listens解析:区分三个单词的意思,sound意为&听起来&;hear意为&听见&,表结果;listen意为七年级下册英语学案 第30页
&听&,表过程。又因主语为that,故选B。④Thank you for _______( tell ) me about the weather.解析:for为介词,故需填telling。⑤ Is your sister ______( cook ) supper?解析:由is可知,此句为一般现在时,故需填cooking。6.中考链接①(2008,北京)Don't turn on Tv. Granma _________ now.A. is sleeping
B. will sleep
D. sleeps解析;由时间状语now可知,本句应用现在进行时,意为&奶奶正在睡觉&,故选A. ②(2008,浙江)-Cgindy, dinner is ready. where's John?-He______ homework in his room.A. does
C. is doing
D. will do解析:由语境知此句是现在进行时,意为&他正在房间里做作业&,故选C。③(2008,长沙)-Is Lucy knocking at the door?-No, it_____ be Lucy. She is in Japan now.A. needn't
C. can' t解析:考查情态动词表推测的用法。can' t表否定的推测,由&She is in Japan now.&可知,不可能是Lucy。故选C。④-- Can you see____________________?--No. Let's go and have a look. Maybe we can help them.A. what are they doing there .
B. what was happening there.C . what is happening there .
D. what are they talking there.解析:由问句&你能看到发生什么事了吗&可知应用现在进行时,故选C。⑤(2007,江苏)Listen, they______ about Harry Potter. let's join them.A. are talking
C. have talked
D. talked解析:本题是对英语时态和词语的综合考查。talk为不及物动词,其后要加介词about,意为&谈论&。另外,由listen可知,此句为现在进行时,故选A。课后反思__________________________________________________________
It's rainingSection A一、教师寄语:Don't let the bad weather influence your good feeling.二、学习目标1、知识目标Words: rain,windy,cloudy,sunny,snow,weather,cook,study,bad,terrible,prettyDrills:
--How's the weather in Shanghai?
--It's cloudy.七年级下册英语学案 第31页
--What are you doing?
--I'm watching TV2、能力目标
学会谈论天气及描述你正在做的事3、情感目标培养学生热爱大自然,关心天气这种与人们生活密切相关的现象的情感。三、教学重难点本课重点句型是:--How's the weather in Shanghai?
--It's cloudy.--What are you doing?
--I'm watching TV重点词汇是rain,windy,cloudy,sunny,snow,weather难点是现在进行时的用法四、Learning coursesStep1. 预习导学及自测完成下列单词。下雨______ 下雪________ 有风的________ 阴天的______晴朗_________ cook(现在分词) ________study(单数第三人称)_________糟糕的_________ Step2.情境导入1.Do1a. Look at the pictures and match the words with the pictures in small groups.2.看图听1b的录音,把地名填入图中的方框里3.自我练习1c,根据上边的每张图进行问答:A: Hi! How's the weather in Beijing?B: It's sunny.(1) Practice the example conversation.(2) Make your own conversation in pairs.Step3 自主探究1.Summary:(1) 询问天气情况:_____________________ / _____________________?(2) 询问某人正在干什么:______________________________________ ?2. Do2a .Listen and number (1-4) the pictures as you hear them.Listen again and match the names with the activities.Step4 合作交流Do3a. Match the words with the faces in the box.Do3b. Pairwork.Talk about the weather with your friends in groups.Step5 拓展创新假设你是1689988信息台的话务员,请为外出的客户提供城市天气信息。 Step6达标测试:一、Write down the right forms of the following words.
按要求写单词。(7')1. sun (形容词) ____________2. take (-ing形式) ____________ 七年级下册英语学案 第32页
3. join (单数第三人称) ____________ 4.windy (名词形式) ____________5. music (音乐家)
____________二、用所给词的适当形式填空1、How's the weather there?2、The is shining. It's3、There are a lot of in the sky. It's
4、It often 5、The weather is (wind)and cold.6、--What
he 7、--What are you doing?
(watch)TV.8、--How's it (go)?
--Great!9、10、Look! They're
三、Match the two halves of the dialogues.
会话配对。(5')(
) 1. Do you like cold weather?(
) 3. What are you doing?(
) 4. How's it going?
A. It's cold.
C. S-N-O-W.
D. No, I don't. (
) 2. How's the weather in Moscow?
6. boring (反义词) ____________(
) 5. How do you spell &snow&?
E. I'm studying.四、Change the sentence patterns according to the requirements.
句型转换,一空一词。(10')1. I'm playing computer games.
(变否定句)I ________ ______ ________ computer games.2. They are watching TV.
(变一般疑问句)________ ________ watching TV? (对划线部分提问)________ is the weather?
(对划线部分提问)________ are you ________?五、Choose the right answers. 选择填空。(10')(
)1.______ Jeff like oranges?A. Is
B. Do C. Does(
)2. Aunt Sarah ______ every day.A.play computer games B.plays computer games C.is playing computer games(
) 3.-How's the weather in Harbin?
-It's ______.A. snow
B. snowing(
) 4. Tom is ______ lunch.七年级下册英语学案 第33页C. snows
B. haveing
C. havingC. How many milk (
)5. ______ do you want?
A. How much milkStep7小结回扣:Step8.典型例题解析① My brother is reading a book.(否定句)My brother ______ ____ reading a book.解析:否定句be+not,故is
not.② It is cloudy in Beijing today. (提问)_________ _______ the weather in Beijing today?③ -北京的天气怎么样? --在下雪呢。--_______ is the _________like in Beijing?
--It __________ ___________.解析:②③主要考查询问天气的两种方式,What's the weather like?/How is the weather? Step9 中考链接1 .What 's the weather like today?A.It's was very cloud.
B.It is snow.
C.It's rainy.
B.It was very cold.[解析] 问今天天气怎样,回答往往用It's sunny./cloudy/windy/snowy/foggy.
答案:C2. What does Tom doing?
He is ___________.A study
B studying
C a student
D to study[解析] 现在进行时的回答,应该用动词的现在进行时。答案 : DStep10. 课后反思本节课学生积极性高,对学习天气比较感兴趣,单词掌握的也比较快,但是对于现在进行时的体会不够,还应继续情境中练习。
It's raining!Section B一、Teacher's words:(教师寄语)Everything comes to him who waits. (功夫不负有心人.)二、学习目标:知识目标New words and phrases: vacation, lie, beach, group, cool, surprised, heat, relaxed, scarf, on vacation, take a photo, have a good timeExpressions:----How's the weather? ----It's raining.----What's she doing? ---She's cookingGrammar: 熟练掌握现在进行时的相关问句及答语,准确使用How's来询问天气。 能力目标七年级下册英语学案 第34页B. How much milks 本堂课主要学习了询问天气状况的基本表达方式。
Be able to describe the weather and what you are doing freely.情感目标培养学生热爱生活,关心他人的感情。三、重难点:现在进行时的相关问句及答语,使用How's来询问天气四、Learning courses(学习过程)Step1. 预习导学及自测Do1a&1b.Match the words with the pictures and talk about the pictures in 1a.Using &how is the weather in picture ??&Listening room. (同学们,2a 2b中的对话你能听得清吗?请试一试吧!)Step2.情境导入Do2c, role play.
---Hi,how is it going?---Hello,it's great!What are you doing?Step3.自主探究1.Read the article the first time, then translate.为??而感谢 ______________ 世界各地__________在度假______________
拍照 ______________在沙滩上______________
一个非常有趣的地方__________________2. Circle the words that describe the weather.Do 3b. Practice the conversation in 3a and make your own conversation.Step4. 合作交流Children's Day is coming. You all feel happy, don't you? Do you want to say &Happy Children's Day& to your friends? You can call them. Tell him or her what the weather is like and what you are doing.Step5. 拓展创新Task: Ask your classmates what they do in different kinds of weather, make a list.
Name Weather
What are you doing?Step7小结回扣:Step6达标测试:<plete the words according to the meaning of the sentences. 根据句意,补全下列单词。1. Thank you for j________ CCTV's &Around the World& show.2. Some are t________ photos of the great buildings.3. Look at this group of people p________ beach volleyball.4. How's the weather? It's c________.5. What is the weather like? It's r________.II.Complete the sentences according to the Chinese.
根据汉语意思完成句子(一空一词)。1.有很多人在这儿度假。There are ________ ________ here ________ ________.七年级下册英语学案 第35页
2.我们正在巴黎街头漫步,那里阳光明媚。We are in Paris, _______in the ________. It's _______beautiful, ________day.3. 天空正在下雨时,你在干什么?
我在看书。--What are you ________ when it's ________?
--I am ________ a ________.4.一些人正在公园唱歌,另一些人正在骑自行车。In the park, ________ are ________ songs, ________ are ________ bikes.5.典型例题解析:1、What's he doing?
He,s _.A swim
C swimming解析:swim的现在分词swimming,故C。2、The song
_ interesting.A hears
C sounds解析:hear听见,表结果。listen 听,表过程。Sound,听起来。故C。3、Everyone
_ the answer to the question.A knows
C to know解析:everyone单数主语,故A。6.中考链接1.The music .A sounds well
B sound well
C sounds good解析:sound是系动词,后跟形容词作表语。故C。2.Look,The old woman_under the big tree.A talk
C are talking解析:look,现在进行时的标志词。故C。7.课后反思_____________________________________________________
Units 1-61.Teacher‘s words:Believe it or not, you are the best.2.Teaching Aims:Knowledge Aim: words and phrases from unit1 to unit6Ability Aim: 能利用一般现在时、现在进行时进行交际Emotion Aim: 培养学生的交际能力和口语表达能力。七年级下册英语学案 第36页
3.重、难点:一般现在时、现在进行时的运用。4.Learning stepsStep 1 Activity1.1a Read the words in the box and find the words you don‘t know.2.1b Find words in 1a for the lists and check the answers.3.1c Fill in the blanks with the word from 1a and check the answers.4.1d Practice the dialogue in pairs.-You can play games in the BLANK.-Park.Step 2 ListeningListen the tape (2a 2b 2c and 2d)Step3 Pairwork1. Ask students to work in pairs.2. Perform the conversation in front of the classroom.Step4 Writing1. Let students to write a letter to your pen pal with the information.2. Correct the answers.Step5 Listening1. Listen to the tape and practice the song.2. Let some students sing the song.Step6 Self check1. Work in pairs and complete the questions.2. Point out something important.(1)I found unit 1 to be the most interesting.(2)I hope to do the following three things in order to improve my English. Step6、达标检测一、单项选择1. I like eggs, meat ________bread.He doesn't like rice , bananas _________bread .A. and
D. and2. The students play games ______ Thursday afternoon .A. on
D. of3. My father________ in a shop, but he _______ there these days.A. isn't working
B. worksC. not works
D. doesn't work七年级下册英语学案 第37页
4. The Australian people _______A. are friends
B. is friendly
C. very friendly D. are friendly5. -- ______is the bank?
--It' s on Center Street.A. What
D. When6. --Is there a bus station near here?
--It's across _______ the bank.A. to
D. on7. Is your home_____ the neighborhood?A. in
D. near8.Look! Mary _______with her two good friends.A. talking
C. talks D. is talking9.C How about ________ soccer? C Good idea!A. playing
C. to play
D. plays10.Could you tell me ________ ?A. the way to the station
B. way to stationC. where the station
D.there is the station二、用所给词的适当形式填空 ( 包括同音词,反义词 ) 。1. The ______ are working near the house . ( man )2. They aren‘t ______ books . They are yours . ( they )3. My mother is ______ near the window . ( sit )4. Do you like ______ up early . ( get )5. There are a lot of ______ in the street . ( bus )6. You must ______ English every day . ( reading )三、完成句子。1.杰克正在学习。 Jack _________ ___________.2.这只狮子来自澳大利亚。 This lion __________ __________ __________.四、句型转换1、Let‘s
penguins .( 改为否定句 )__________
)_________
②Parents often _________ (make) me do homework..本题考查一般现在时的用法。Often是一般现在时的标志词或者说经常用于一般现在时。主语parents是复数,所以答案应是 make。③I‘m so hungry now. I want ___________ (order) something to eat.本题考查want单词的用法。want通常运用于两种句型want to do sth和want sb to do sth,本题的意思是我想订购一些吃的东西,所以应该用want to order。6.中考链接①It‘s time for the students ________ (read) English.本题的命题着意考查句型It‘s time to do sth ,It‘s time for sb to do sth,到了(某人)该干什么的时间了。所以答案应是to read。同时It‘s time for sth也是中考考查的一项内容之一,应重点记忆。②I often help parents ________ (do) some housework.本题考查单词help的用法。help我们通常称它为D半帮助‖,意思是help do sth或help to do sth都可以,也就是说带to和不带to都可以。而本题考查的是help sb do sth这一结构,所以答案应是do。◆课后反思:
What does he look like ?Secion ATeacher‘s words: Don‘t judge by one‘s skin .一. 学习目标(一) 知识目标:四会词汇:hair , straight , tall , height ,thin , heavy, build , like, always, captain ,team , popular , bit , joke , never , stop .熟练掌握下列短语:look like , medium build , a little bit , stop doing sth , the caption of . 熟练运用下列句型:----What does he look like ?----He is tall .\He has curly hair .(二)能力目标:学会对人物外表特征的提问及回答。(三)情感目标:学会观察和描述周围的人物,互相了解,增进友谊。二、教学重难点(一)教学重点:hair, straight, tall, height, thin, heavy, build, like, always, captain, tea,popular,bit , joke , never , stop .--What does he look like ?
--He is tall .\He has curly hair教学难点:学会对人物外表特征的提问及回答。七年级下册英语学案 第39页
三、学习过程1.预习导学及自测 (谁是最好的翻译官)(1)看起来像____________ (2)中等体格____________(3)篮球队长____________ (4)有点儿____________(5)stop talking____________(6)good-looking____________2.情景导入Look at P41 1a 1b and 1cWhat does he look like?同桌互动来完成询问别人的外貌。3.自主探究(一)听力训练(测测你的听力吧!)
(二)阅读训练Read the description of the four classmates. Match them with the pictures.4.合作交流对话训练(谈论一下你新交的朋友或最好的朋友的相貌衣着吧!)Example:A:Do you know I have a new friend in Class Five ?B:What does she look like?A:She has long hair and big eyes.B:Is she tall?A:No, she‘s tall.B:I think I know her. She always wears a red dress and white shoes.
A:Yes, that‘s her. Her name is Nancy.5.拓展创新Game (Mystery student)Describe someone in the class .Ask your classmates to guess who you‘re describing.6.达标检测(一)根据句意,补全已给的首字母的单词(1)Today Mary looks beatiful. She has red and s______hair.七年级下册英语学案 第40页
(2)I keep doing exercise,so I‘m becoming a little bit t______(3)Lin Tao is good at playing football .We make him the c______(4)C--Can you describe the most p______singer, Zhou Jielun for me?C--Of course.(5)Rose is a good student. She is n______late for school.(二)根据汉语完成句子(1)你弟弟长得怎么样? What does your brother ______ ______.(2)我妈妈是篮球队长。 My mother is______ ______of the basketball team.(3)他觉得有点冷。
He feels ______ ______ ______cold.(4)当老师进来时,他不说话了。He _____ _____when his teacher comes in.7.小结回扣通过这节课,你会描述自己及别人的相貌了吗?四.典型例题解析1、---What does he look like?______A.He is medium height
B.He‘s ok
C. He‘s fine
D.He‘s outgoing[解析]本题考查学生对人物外表的提问回答。故答案选A2、My granctpa is too tired. He stops ______.A. resting
B. to resting
C. to rest
D. rest[解析]本题要求学生区别对stop后接的两种形式,A为停止休息,C为停下来休息,故答案选C。3、My sister works hard at school.but she is ______quiet.A. a few
B. a bit of
C. a little bit
D. a little of[解析]A、B修饰名词的,为数量词,a little bit为程度副词,相当于a little,故答案选C。五、中考链接1. --Both of the skirts are in style this year.
--But I think this one is
______.A.popular
B.much popular
C.more popular
D.the most popular2.--Does ______know the answer to the question.
--Me.A. erenybody
B. anybody
C. somebody
D. nobody六.课后反思通过这节课,我掌握了_____________________________,还没掌握________________________,还不会________________________。
What does he look like ?Secion BTeacher‘s words:
Seize the day, for fleating youth never return
光阴勿虚度,青春不再来一、学习目标(一) 知识目标:七年级下册英语学案 第41页
四会下列词汇:glasses, look, remember, pop, singer, say nobody熟练掌握下列短语:not…any more熟练运用下列句型:He doesn‘t wear glasses any more.I don‘t think he‘s so great.(二) 能力目标:学会表达自己的观点或好恶(三) 情感目标:学会观察和描述周围的人物,互相了解,增进友谊二、教学重难点重点:--He doesn‘t wear glasses any more. --I don‘t think he‘s so great.难点:如何表达自己的观点及好恶(I think……)三、学习过程1、预习、导学及自测①不再__________②戴眼镜__________③a new book__________④medium height__________ ⑤ with funny glasses__________2、情景导入What does ______ look like? Does he have a new look ?Do you like ? let‘s learn Unit 7, section B.3、自主探究(一)听力训练(Do 2a, 2b)
(二)阅读训练(Do 3a)Read the magazine article about Johnny Dean. What did Johnny look like before ? What does he look like now?
4、合作探究(Groupwork)Describe what your favorite musician, actor and athlete look likeeg. My favorite musician is john jackson, He is tall and thin, He has short curly brown hair.5、拓展创新 Writing你喜欢的明星是如何打扮的?现在你想让他(她)打扮成什么样?写下来吧!____________________________________________________________________________七年级下册英语学案 第42页
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________6、达标检测(一)单项选择(1)、They never wear glasses,______they?A.do
D.does(2)、I‘m new, nobody______me.A .know
B. knowing
D.knew(3)、--What do you think of your new classmate?--He is fun because he always______jokes.A. speak
D. tells(二)根据要求改写下列句子(1)Mr.Green is tall and thin(就划线部分提问)______ _______ Mr.Green look like?(2)He has curly brown hair.(改为一般疑问句)______ he ______curly brown hair?(3)They read English.(改成现在进行时)They ______ ______ English.(4)The pop singer has a new book.(改为否定句)The pop singer______ ______ a new book.(5)She always wears a red shirt.(改为否定句)She ______ ______ a red shirt.四、典型例题解析1、I‘m new. Nobody______me.A .know
D.knew[解析] nobody为主语时,谓语动词用单三形式,故答案选C.2、--What do you think kf you new classmate?--He is fun because he always______jokes.A. speak
D .tells[解析]固定搭配tell jokes, he 为单三人称,所以tell变为tells.故答案为D.3、I think he is so so great (变为否定句)I [解析]本题考查think的否定前移.五、中考链接七年级下册英语学案 第43页
上一篇: 下一篇:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐